• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda Things i would love to see in the zelda franchise

AngryMoblyn1881

Smash Journeyman
Ok my 2nd thread, So I was just sitting down playing some WW thinking about cool things i would like to see in the future of zelda. Oh and i dont mean just for the games. This is what started the pondering of, lots of ppl want there to be a zelda movie coming out. Now dont get me wrong i would love there to be a zelda movie i would go ape ****! But something i would absolutly love to see is a live action play. I dont know why i just think it could be realy awsome if they made it really authentic and medevil like. Preferebly on ocarina of time or if they risked it post ocarina of time like after the imprisoning war.

I dunno maybe thats just me. But besides that thought, in the new 2010/2011 game i would like something compltely new like maybe that spirit of the master sword/fairy could take link back to the day of the big imprisoning war battle i dunno see his father fight in it to see what really went down back then.

At least some sort of massive battle scene like no puzzles no nothing just pure fight the minions type scene.Just for a break from the dungeon puzzles or something. These are just some very loose ideas i like the thought of. so tell me what ya think and maybe share some of your own thoughts with me aswell cuz i would love to hear :) !

Spire

III
BRoomer
Zelda would not translate well to a theatrical production well at all. Plays are entirely about characters and story and what does Zelda lack? Characters and story. What does Zelda focus on? Gameplay and exploration. A Zelda movie is controversial enough as is -- a Zelda play would just be bizarre, and not in a good way. I suppose it could be done, but it wouldn't feel like Zelda at all. Just about every wall surrounding the series would have to be broken in order for this to happen, and that could definitely hurt the integrity of the franchise.

AngryMoblyn1881

Smash Journeyman
Zelda would not translate well to a theatrical production well at all. Plays are entirely about characters and story and what does Zelda lack? Characters and story. What does Zelda focus on? Gameplay and exploration. A Zelda movie is controversial enough as is -- a Zelda play would just be bizarre, and not in a good way. I suppose it could be done, but it wouldn't feel like Zelda at all. Just about every wall surrounding the series would have to be broken in order for this to happen, and that could definitely hurt the integrity of the franchise.
Yes i suppose so, and do you think that is why they are holding back on the movie production?:confused: I still would want to see a play version though:laugh: i am quite bizzare in that manner anyway lol

Spire

III
BRoomer
Yes i suppose so, and do you think that is why they are holding back on the movie production?:confused: I still would want to see a play version though:laugh: i am quite bizzare in that manner anyway lol
No you're not bizarre. You just want to think you are. You're as normal as everyone else here.

After the catastrophe that was the Super Mario Bros. Movie, Nintendo is most likely afraid of selling the rights to others to make movies based off of their franchises. If a Zelda movie is to be made, then Hayao Miyazaki should do it. It's the only way it could be pulled off without causing harm.

AngryMoblyn1881

Smash Journeyman
Ya but the live action play maybe a way of developing more character to the characters in the game but its big shot in the dark because it could either compltly awful or prretty good i for one like to try new things :)

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
Zelda would not work as a play in my opinion. To me the reason why is that Hyrule, and everything within it, is far too complex to bring to the stage. Generally, plays don't include beasts 10 times the protagonist's size. Only a movie is capable of the special effects needed to bring Zelda to reality (besides the games). But, I actually disagree that Zelda lacks enough story and characters to create a movie or play -- that's not the problem at all. In fact, a Zelda movie could work, but the majority of time spent in dungeons and puzzles would have to be removed. The story and characters of Zelda are extremely complex and well-designed, and the games are weaved together in such a way that the story is very influential to the gameplay and one of the most vital aspects of the series in general. When it comes to making a Zelda movie work, ignore HoT. Simply imagine OoT without puzzles and complex dungeons.

Overall, Zelda is best represented in the form of a video game.

AngryMoblyn1881

Smash Journeyman
But more importantly i wanna see an army battle!!! that would be soo awsome but i dont know if they did right it could be really good i dont car if its cannon or not but if it wasnt it could possably save the series if it turned out atrosious .

Spire

III
BRoomer
Phantom, the stories and characters are relatively weak in Zelda. They may be unique, but they aren't complex. In order to bring Zelda to the movie format, a huge undertaking to rewrite all of that would be needed.

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
Phantom, the stories and characters are relatively weak in Zelda. They may be unique, but they aren't complex. In order to bring Zelda to the movie format, a huge undertaking to rewrite all of that would be needed.
I still disagree. Go back and play OoT again, and examine the depth of the major characters' personalities and how carefully the story is weaved together. In fact, play WW, and you'll discover how intently they worked on bringing the characters to life.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
I still disagree. Go back and play OoT again, and examine the depth of the major characters' personalities and how carefully the story is weaved together. In fact, play WW, and you'll discover how intently they worked on bringing the characters to life.
Yes, Nintendo worked very hard on bringing cardboard cutouts to life. They did as well as they possibly could too, but it still doesn't mean that Nintendo has made any remotely interesting characters for the Zelda series beyond Midna, and even she wasn't that good (and ST Zelda, but she's a generic anime princess which makes me worry for the direction Nintendo may be taking Zelda in). If Nintendo ever wants Zelda to become serious storywise, they need to grow a pair and make it deserve the T rating it currently gets for no reason.

The only gamers more blinded by fanboyism that Zelda fans are Final Fantasy fans.

AngryMoblyn1881

Smash Journeyman
Yes, Nintendo worked very hard on bringing cardboard cutouts to life. They did as well as they possibly could too, but it still doesn't mean that Nintendo has made any remotely interesting characters for the Zelda series beyond Midna, and even she wasn't that good (and ST Zelda, but she's a generic anime princess which makes me worry for the direction Nintendo may be taking Zelda in). If Nintendo ever wants Zelda to become serious storywise, they need to grow a pair and make it deserve the T rating it currently gets for no reason.

The only gamers more blinded by fanboyism that Zelda fans are Final Fantasy fans.
I agree especially final fantasy part, i dont really like final fantasy but i rented crystal bearers to see how it was and i really like the graphics of scenery in that game it reminds me of LoZ maybe in a steam punk type future.

Also they changed ganondorf's personality in WW He is more mature and less cocky so i dont really think anyone can say the characters dont have any depth

finalark

SNORLAX

I agree with this, all of it. While Majora's Mask's atmosphere and Twilight Princess' story were a step in the right direction, if Nintendo wants Zelda to be taken seriously as a story then they need to seriously get their act together. Here are some of the things that I think Nintendo should do:

- Trash the whole "mute hero" thing with Link. I know a number of you are going to go ape **** about this one, but if Nintendo wants Link to become a protagonist that the players can actually connect with they need to make him into a character, not a blank slate. The closest Nintendo has ever come to this was in Wind Waker when they actually gave him some personality through expressions.

- Voice acting needs to be added into the game, now while Voice acting isn't necessary to tell a good story in a game it does help build characters that you can connect to. It's also an industry standard these days, so yeah.

- Develop the LoZ Universe some more. Let's be honest, the LoZ universe seems like one big tease to the audience because you can see that through all of the games Nintendo has crafted a pretty good world that you can see hints of some depth to. If Nintendo wants to make Hyrule into a place of deep stories, they're going to have to put some serious thought into developing the LoZ universe.

- Draw inspiration for your stories from the right place. Anime is not one of them. Why? Because most anime is poorly written, predictable, and uses characters that have been done to death. I would personally take inspiration from a verity of sources, including high fantasy novels, dark fantasy novels, and even other famous unrelated books.

- Get writers who are known to tell good stories on board. People who have written books with inedible stories, excellent characterizations, characters who act like human beings, and will ultimately create a story you will remember.

That's my two cents on it. I also think that if Nintendo needs to get serious about story then they should make a game that reboots the entire series. But that's just me.

zaneebaslave

Smash Journeyman
A play would be... strange. How in the blazes is that going to work? Come to think of it, NO video game would make a good Theatrical presentation... But Zelda is probably the least possible of any game to ever make it to the stage.

But if they ever do, I vote Christopher Lee as Ganondorf. That'd be epic on every level imaginable.

Spire

III
BRoomer
But if they ever do, I vote Christopher Lee as Ganondorf. That'd be epic on every level imaginable.
Hahahahahahahahaha

I love Christopher Lee.

On a more related note, the only way I'd ever support Link being voice-acted is if a) everyone is voice acted, and b) the game is hugely non-linear. I don't want to follow a Zelda story from point a to point b and have people including Link narrate this whole story. If he's to be voice acted, then we should be able to write a large portion of the story ourselves.

AngryMoblyn1881

Smash Journeyman
I remember when i was around 6-7 i was freaked out by the temple of time in OoT and i still kinda am i think its the music in the silent atmosphere

AngryMoblyn1881

Smash Journeyman
Hahahahahahahahaha

I love Christopher Lee.

On a more related note, the only way I'd ever support Link being voice-acted is if a) everyone is voice acted, and b) the game is hugely non-linear. I don't want to follow a Zelda story from point a to point b and have people including Link narrate this whole story. If he's to be voice acted, then we should be able to write a large portion of the story ourselves.
I dont think it would make sence if they where voiced over because they speak hylian and thats the way it shoud stay sometimes you hear glimses of the language like the mail man in TP. I like it better like that I think

Spire

III
BRoomer
I dont think it would make sence if they where voiced over because they speak hylian and thats the way it shoud stay sometimes you hear glimses of the language like the mail man in TP. I like it better like that I think
Okay they speak Hylian, BUT, there have been instances of characters deliberately speaking English. Link actually spoke English in WW when calling out to Medli or Makar, shouting, "come on!"

So maybe the language circa OoT/MM was not spoken in English, but the language circa WW/PH, and subsequently ST is English of a sort.

@ angrymoblyn - you NEED to stop multiposting.

AngryMoblyn1881

Smash Journeyman
Okay they speak Hylian, BUT, there have been instances of characters deliberately speaking English. Link actually spoke English in WW when calling out to Medli or Makar, shouting, "come on!"

So maybe the language circa OoT/MM was not spoken in English, but the language circa WW/PH, and subsequently ST is English of a sort.

@ angrymoblyn - you NEED to stop multiposting.
But What if just like english to french hylian has some words spoken in english?

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer

So maybe the language circa OoT/MM was not spoken in English, but the language circa WW/PH, and subsequently ST is English of a sort.]
Something like that can be easily retconned. WW Link speaking two words can be written out of the canon without skipping a beat. A Hylian-speaking Hyrule would be amazing, though that would cut off some of the accesibility that Nintendo loves so much. It probably won't happen, but... it'd certainly be nice.

Also, do you just not like linear games? I don't get how having a linear story would effect whether or not you would want voice acting.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Something like that can be easily retconned. WW Link speaking two words can be written out of the canon without skipping a beat. A Hylian-speaking Hyrule would be amazing, though that would cut off some of the accesibility that Nintendo loves so much. It probably won't happen, but... it'd certainly be nice.

Also, do you just not like linear games? I don't get how having a linear story would effect whether or not you would want voice acting.
I hate linearity.

Also, weren't you the one who said that voice acting in an actual different language would be bad? I remember bringing up the idea (which I actually HIGHLY support), and simply giving us subtitles to read the translation. Basically, it wouldn't be changing anything; we would simply have the addition of characters speaking in audible Hylian, which because it's not in English, would most likely evade the probable harm that a speaking Link would cause. If Link spoke in Hylian, then we wouldn't really complain, just as you don't complain when watching a foreign film because you can't understand the language unless you speak it. In this case, NO ONE would understand them, and with English subtitles, it would seem like Nintendo is literally translating and giving us this legend to explore.

It's a bulletproof idea.

EDIT: Back to the linear story/voice acting correlation. If Link spoke along a linear storyline, it would feel like we are simply acting out this story that's basically being read to us. If Link spoke across the frame of a nonlinear game (and subsequent story), then it would seem like although he's now able to speak, he will do so according to how we play the game, and therefore, he is narrating our desired actions, not the actions that the linear story is having us act out for IT. The game should be made for us, we shouldn't be here for it. Make sense?

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
I hate linearity.

Also, weren't you the one who said that voice acting in an actual different language would be bad? I remember bringing up the idea (which I actually HIGHLY support), and simply giving us subtitles to read the translation. Basically, it wouldn't be changing anything; we would simply have the addition of characters speaking in audible Hylian, which because it's not in English, would most likely evade the probable harm that a speaking Link would cause. If Link spoke in Hylian, then we wouldn't really complain, just as you don't complain when watching a foreign film because you can't understand the language unless you speak it. In this case, NO ONE would understand them, and with English subtitles, it would seem like Nintendo is literally translating and giving us this legend to explore.
I've had a change of mine since, if I ever said I didn't want different language voice acting. Though, despite how cool it would be, the casuals would hate it, and before P7 comes in spewing about how more hardcore gamers buy more Zelda than casual gamers (lol yeah right), that would cause Nintendo to lose casual sales... something they will not do.

It would make the hardcore happy though, so I still hope it happes.

EDIT: Back to the linear story/voice acting correlation. If Link spoke along a linear storyline, it would feel like we are simply acting out this story that's basically being read to us. If Link spoke across the frame of a nonlinear game (and subsequent story), then it would seem like although he's now able to speak, he will do so according to how we play the game, and therefore, he is narrating our desired actions, not the actions that the linear story is having us act out for IT. The game should be made for us, we shouldn't be here for it. Make sense?
Oh, this argument. Sometimes games were just meant to be played along a linear structure. A good example of this is Uncharted. It's very much of a "here's some bad dudes, kill them" kind of game, and it works. I just cannot see an Uncharted game being non-linear. Open world, yes, but I cannot see the story as non-linear.

Same thing goes for Zelda. It lends itself to being an open world game really well. However, the story needs to remain linear because the Zelda games are just better like that. Nobody will care much for different choices in Zelda because it's Link reborn again and again. It's the same Link we've had since the original Zelda, and as cool as it would be, he's not going to switch over to the bad side now. Zelda games shouldn't be linear gameplay wise, but they certainly should story wise.

The Waddle Dee

Smash Rookie
I would love to see WiFi battles on a home console. The only game that has had WiFi was Phantom Hourglass, and it was great!
And no, I'm not a n00b at Zelda, I've been playing it forever!

AngryMoblyn1881

Smash Journeyman
ya i could go for hylian language with english subtitles. In my opinion thet Would be awsome!

Spire

III
BRoomer
Oh, this argument. Sometimes games were just meant to be played along a linear structure. A good example of this is Uncharted. It's very much of a "here's some bad dudes, kill them" kind of game, and it works. I just cannot see an Uncharted game being non-linear. Open world, yes, but I cannot see the story as non-linear.

Same thing goes for Zelda. It lends itself to being an open world game really well. However, the story needs to remain linear because the Zelda games are just better like that. Nobody will care much for different choices in Zelda because it's Link reborn again and again. It's the same Link we've had since the original Zelda, and as cool as it would be, he's not going to switch over to the bad side now. Zelda games shouldn't be linear gameplay wise, but they certainly should story wise.
Well, by non-linear story I mean:
- Starts the same
- Explore world at your own pace and how you want (includes various important points to the plot)
- Ends the same

Which is like the first Zelda. That's what we need, NOT Twilight Princess.
I would love to see WiFi battles on a home console. The only game that has had WiFi was Phantom Hourglass, and it was great!
And no, I'm not a n00b at Zelda, I've been playing it forever!
Then you would know that Spirit Tracks has Wi-Fi also.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
I state time and time again but it's totally baffling how some of you want more focus on unnecessary gaming aspects like deep/complex characters and story. And furthermore why some of you think it's important at all to have voice acting, especially for Link. It's just completely unnecessary and none of that is what Zelda is about.

Spire

III
BRoomer
I state time and time again but it's totally baffling how some of you want more focus on unnecessary gaming aspects like deep/complex characters and story. And furthermore why some of you think it's important at all to have voice acting, especially for Link. It's just completely unnecessary and none of that is what Zelda is about.
So you say. What is necessary for Zelda is really what the general public wants because that is what's necessary for good sales.

I hope you understand my take on the matter though. I will list my opinions on the different points of interest:

- Voice Acting: only if spoken in actual Hylian with English subtitles; must be used ONLY to add more personalization to characters, not to convey a totally linear story. I absolutely do not want Zelda to basically be like reading a book. Voice acting should be atmospheric; implemented only to enhance the liveliness of the world. And to all you story-goers: with that, comes voice acting explaining story elements and such, but as I'll elaborate more on below, story should NOT be the main focus.

- Deep Characters: fleshing out characters is great, but gameplay is a better way to do so than through dialog, and hence story. Whether you play as them, with them, or against them can constitute how 'complex' they are as a video game character.

- Deep Story: slightly different than the above. Twilight Princess showed Nintendo giving us a mediocre 'deep' story. Majora's Mask showed a better attempt, and that is because it was based around the various character-based sidequests. Though the overall story of Majora's Mask is hard to really summate as 'deep':

"Link goes to parallel world of Termina, obtains masks from deceased Deku, Goron, and Zora souls, and uses them to traverse the world and topple the four temples, freeing the four giants to stop the moon from crashing so he can ultimately defeat Skull Kid and Majora's Mask and save the land. Within all that, he meets various people and helps them out. The end."

Zelda should primarily be about gameplay and exploration with a concrete, yet loose enough story woven in there to give a sense of progress and development through the people and the land.

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
@ the Voice Acting argument: Remember how Jabun, Valoo, and the Deku Tree in WW spoke with Hylian subtitles? In my opinion, characters that speak ancient Hylian languages should speak Hylian with English subtitles. Characters that speak modern-day Hylian should speak in the language appropriate for the country it's sold in, which in our case is English. It would be kind of like Metroid Prime 3 -- we assume they wouldn't have actually spoken English, but the most common language in MP3 is spoken in English. The characters that don't speak the most common language would speak another language and have English subtitles, right? This is also how it's done in movies, so it should remain the same for video games.

Zelda should primarily be about gameplay and exploration with a concrete, yet loose enough story woven in there to give a sense of progress and development through the people and the land.
OoT had a nice, complex storyline with an amazing plot twist, and so should Zelda Wii. Storyline is one of the most important aspects of Zelda, second to gameplay.

Spire

III
BRoomer
@ the Voice Acting argument: Remember how Jabun, Valoo, and the Deku Tree in WW spoke with Hylian subtitles? In my opinion, characters that speak ancient Hylian languages should speak Hylian with English subtitles. Characters that speak modern-day Hylian should speak in the language appropriate for the country it's sold in, which in our case is English. It would be kind of like Metroid Prime 3 -- we assume they wouldn't have actually spoken English, but the most common language in MP3 is spoken in English. The characters that don't speak the most common language would speak another language and have English subtitles, right? This is also how it's done in movies, so it should remain the same for video games.

OoT had a nice, complex storyline with an amazing plot twist, and so should Zelda Wii. Storyline is one of the most important aspects of Zelda, second to gameplay.
Do you understand what an actual GOOD story is? In video games, Metal Gear Solid depicts a GOOD story. Zelda does not and never has. Zelda depicts a borderline typical fantasy story with an interesting and mostly unique world to base it in. Kind of like how Avatar took the Pocahontas story and based it on a lush, crazily beautiful alien world between the indigenous species and humans. Zelda is heavily mediocre storywise. What really captures us is the world, the denizens in it, the art style, and most importantly: the gameplay.

The Legend of Zelda is not some amazing work of literature, it's a series of games with a barely changing story from title to title. The green-clad hero Link rises from his citizen life to take up a powerful sword of sorts and discover ancient artifacts to topple evil and save the land and/or princess. This explains:

- The Legend of Zelda
- The Adventure of Link
- A Link to the Past
- Link's Awakening
- Ocarina of Time
- Majora's Mask
- Oracle of Seasons
- Oracle of Ages
- Four Swords
- The Wind Waker
- Four Swords Adventures
- The Minish Cap
- Twilight Princess
- Phantom Hourglass
- Spirit Tracks
and...

Oh that's it, ALL FIFTEEN GAMES.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Story is important to me as well as gameplay. I'd be just as happy to discuss that, but everybody here is talking about the story.

If you want to talk about the Zelda gameplay, or the stuff that isn't unnecessary to you, just make a thread for it.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
The Legend of Zelda is not some amazing work of literature, it's a series of games with a barely changing story from title to title. The green-clad hero Link rises from his citizen life to take up a powerful sword of sorts and discover ancient artifacts to topple evil and save the land and/or princess. This explains:

- The Legend of Zelda
- The Adventure of Link
- A Link to the Past
- Link's Awakening
- Ocarina of Time
- Majora's Mask
- Oracle of Seasons
- Oracle of Ages
- Four Swords
- The Wind Waker
- Four Swords Adventures
- The Minish Cap
- Twilight Princess
- Phantom Hourglass
- Spirit Tracks
and...

Oh that's it, ALL FIFTEEN GAMES.
That's pretty unfair to use such an encompassing, vague and undetailed synopsis and slap it on every title in the series.

After all, MGS1 is "just":

The bandana-wearing Solid Snake must rise up and take on a terrorist group of genetically engineered soldiers led by his brother, disarm the nuclear arms they have commandeered, defeat the walking robot weapon Metal Gear and save the world.

but we both know there's a lot more to it than that, right?*

and also, it's not WHAT happens in a story but HOW it happens (this goes for every medium).

(*I'm not directly comparing MGS to Zelda but just pointing out the error of that blanket statement)

Spire

III
BRoomer
That's pretty unfair to use such an encompassing, vague and undetailed synopsis and slap it on every title in the series.

After all, MGS1 is "just":

The bandana-wearing Solid Snake must rise up and take on a terrorist group of genetically engineered soldiers led by his brother, disarm the nuclear arms they have commandeered, defeat the walking robot weapon Metal Gear and save the world.

but we both know there's a lot more to it than that, right?*

and also, it's not WHAT happens in a story but HOW it happens (this goes for every medium).

(*I'm not directly comparing MGS to Zelda but just pointing out the error of that blanket statement)
What began as a simple response turned into something I felt the need to start a thread about:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=9447236#post9447236

Spire

III
BRoomer
Then what is the language midna is speaking? is that twili ?
Link, Zelda, and Ganondorf can apparently understand her, so that may very well be how Hylian sounds, just spoken by a Twili. It's similar to when Jabun or Great Deku Tree would talk in WW.

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
Spire, does this sound like a mediocre story to you? --

A mother carrying a baby boy escaped the wars of the kingdom of Hyrule into a mystical forest to entrust him to the Great Deku Tree, an wise, enormous talking tree, to raise him as a Kokiri, forest-dwellers who never grew into adulthood, before she passed away. The Deku Tree accepted Link and raised him because he foresaw that he would become a child of destiny. When he grew older, the Deku Tree summoned him and sent him to Hyrule Castle to meet Princess Zelda, who also claims that the prophecy is true. Zelda informs Link he must locate three Spiritual Stones and the Ocarina of Time so that a wizard from the desert, Ganondorf, cannot enter the forbidden Sacred Realm and obtain the Triforce, the sacred power of the three goddesses, Nayru, Din, and Farore, who created the world of Hyrule. Once Link obtains the three stones, he returns to Castle Town, discovering that Ganondorf is chasing Zelda from the castle, and Zelda throws the Ocarina toward Link. Using the Ocarina and the stones, Link opens the Door of Time, obtains the Master Sword, which puts him to rest for 7 years because he is not old enough to become the Hero of Time, who will bring peace to Hyrule. While his spirit is sealed, Ganondorf enters and receives the Triforce. Unfortunately for Ganon, his heart is impure, so the Triforce splits into three, and the other two shards go to Link and Zelda. Once Link awakens, Sheik, who is actually Zelda, sends him to awaken the 5 Sages of Hyrule, to seal Ganon out of Hyrule forever. Link travels all over the freaking world to rescue the Sages. Then, Zelda reveals that she is Sheik, opening herself to Ganondorf, which resulted in her capture. Link climbs Ganon's Tower, defeats Ganondorf, and with the power of the Sages seals Ganon forever. Then using the OoT, Zelda returns Link to his childhood, resulting in a split timeline between the dimensions in which Link traveled.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Sounds like generic high fantasy to me. Only thing out of the norm there is Zelda being Sheik. Every other character conforms strictly to a character archetype without fail.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
It's definitely not very impressive if you've ever read a book or watched a decent movie. In fact it is hardly even on the level compared to a game like Silent Hill 2 (that's probably the only game where I can appreciate the story/meaning on the same level as other mediums like literature or cinema) or like, Half-Life.

Top Bottom