• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Xiivi Loves America Mafia - Game Over! Who won?

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
short answer: cause u dont think hes mafia? thats a good enough reason.

long answer: because he is where we expect the mafia to be. because he didn't vote on fellow mafia in the lynch that leaves 2 people to choose from. vlade, sieg... the other 2 died, summoner and LB.
so who is more mafia. sieg or vlade. well sieg came out of the closet on day one... so i guess its vlade. or you could vote for sieg... lol

dragged out game answer: vyse wants more info, i think he will vote vlade, he just wants more opinions and info incase lynch fails. so thats a decent eough reason, aslong as u vote before the deadline =P

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Yeah sorry. I thought about doing my read last night, but wanted to do tournament organising stuffs instead.

What about the rest of you guys? I want you all to dig into Day 1 and see if you can draw any more conclusions of your own as far as your reads on people. It is important that you do this for the same reason Summoner had you all list your lynch lists on Day 1.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I'm not asking for a wall of text. Just look for some interesting correlations between what has been said and what we know for certain.

unreon

Smash Ace
Moose always makes the game a bit more interesting, doesn't he? :)

Moose, Sieg and Vyse clear as long as nobody counterclaims.
leaving me Pete Vlade Arrow as mafia possibilities.

Pete or Vlade for me, Arrow distant third.

Unvote in order to reexamine our information.

NOTE: Will be at BOOST tomorrow.

Vlade

Social Outcast
To be honest, I can't really respond.

I cannot really argue your beliefs on my motives, which is fair enough. The whole game of mafia is to make something scum out of every post and see players' reactions to such calls.

All I can really say to convince the town otherwise is that by lynching me you're hurting your chances of winning, which is what everyone would say really. Just remember that Moose needs to be alive tonight and then we have this in the bag.

unreon

Smash Ace
Vlade is virtually painting a target on himself at this point :S

I've re-read the last few pages and can't seem to shake Vlade/Pete as the two most suss people. Today is really quiet, where did everyone go? :(

There's really nothing left to say at this point.

Vote: Vlade

Sieg

Smash Champion
Vote: Vlade.

What everyone else has stated. You can call me a bandwagoner but I think it's pretty obvious how this day is going to end.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
That is the hammer! It is now twilight (you are all vampires and werewolves and **** now) while I write up a death scene!

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Vlade please give us your suspects before you get lynched.

I was going to switch to Pete, but oh well.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Day 2 Final Vote Count & Death Scene

Sieg - (0)
Pete278 - (0)
undead_moose - (0)
unreon - (0)
Vyse - (0)
Vlade - (5) Pete278, xXArrowXx, undead_moose, Unreon, Sieg ()
xXArrowXx - (1) Vlade ()

Not Voting - Vyse ()

The day dragged on and on and on and on, with everyone in agreement with who should be lynched for the day, but no one wanting to rush things. Eventually though, the rain began to pour, and oh how did it poor. In fact, it became a flash flood! But how?! There had never been a flash flood in this area in ages!

Regardless, the group found themselves on the top of the building where the smashfest was held, dealing with the extreme winds and terrifying lightning. The torrents of muddy floodwater were swirling around the building, and it was truly a sight to be seen and feared.

"****, we still need to off someone.
"

"Can't we just like No Lynch or something?
"

"No! Heck, let's just push our suspect into the floods.
"

"Hell yeah! Great idea! Gonna drown Vlade!
"

And with that, Vlade broke from the group. He grabbed out a cane and top hat, and proceeded to dance and sing.

I'm singing in the rain
Just singing in the rain
What a glorious feelin'
I'm happy again
I'm laughing at clouds
So dark up above
The sun's in my heart
And I'm ready for love
Let the stormy clouds chase
Everyone from the place
Come on with the rain
I've a smile on my face
I walk down the lane
With a happy refrain
Just singin',
Singin' in the rain

And with that final act, he jumped into the flood waters, leaving his top hat behind. His death was quick, with the waters quickly taking him under. The group slowly went towards the edge of the building to look at his top hat and gather his alignment and role.

Upon examination, it was found that he indeed was the other mafioso they had been looking for! Hoorah, everything would be saved and Australia would retain it's freedom! Even SummonerAU would have been proud to see his enemy Zangoose drown!

Or so they thought...

Vlade, Zangoose/Gene Kelly Impersonator & Mafia Ninja has been ****ing engulfed in a freak flash flood and waterlogged with Davy Jones.

With both Mafia members dead, Town has won! Hoorah! Australia was saved!

"But what about the actual Xiivi and Zangoose?!
"

Suddenly, the ground began to shake, and the waters began to rise. The group attempted to back off, but two of them didn't make it and the water quickly pulled them in.

"Oh deareth me! Farewell mineth fellow Australians, good luck to thee!
"

"motha****in goddammit **** **** *** ****in I HATE YOU ALL **** AMERICA GO AUSTRALIA!
"

Pete278, Shakespeare Impersonator & Town Grave Digger has been caught by surprise while gettin' too cocky about winning the game and rewarded with an untimely death.

Sieg (Replacing LeishaChu), Cartman Impersonator & Town Millerhas been also caught by surprise while gettin' too cocky and winning the game and rewarded with an untimely death as well! How lucky!

"Well ****....how many of us are alive now?
"

"Guys, I don't think the war is over. Maybe the real Xiivi and Zangoose are behind this. I'll called my friend a while ago, he'll be here with a rescue helicopter soon. We need to get out of here fast.
"

At this point, the group was against the chimney at the top of the roof, and things were looking grim. Even as the helicopter came into view, it was a terrifying experience. The helicopter came, and dropped a ladder from above for the group to climb up on. The first few managed to get on perfectly fine, however it seems there was more evil afoot.

While undead_moose was waiting for his turn to climb up the later, something emerged from the chimney. He turned as he saw the shadow come over him, but it was too late. The piranha plant clamped onto him, and pulled him down into the chimney. However, this wasn't before it shot a fireball at the ladder xXArrowXx had been climbing up. The fire quickly spread engulfing him.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

"YOU CAN'T STOP ME ***** DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?! I'M THE---"

undead_moose, Darth Vader Impersonator & Town Cop has been ****in' eaten alive by a piranha plant that was ****ing hiding in the chimney for Christ's sake!

xXArrowXx, Juggernaut Impersonator & Town Trackerhas been ****in' burned to a crisp by that same **** piranha plant and then cooled off in the raging flood waters below!
"****, this ****ing blows, get us out of here Mic_128.
"

"Haha, I don't think you're that lucky.
"

This came from an oh-too-familiar voice. The remaining survivors turned to see Mic_128's dead body in the co-pilot's seat, and CAOTIC in the pilot's seat instead.

"We outnumber you! And I know how to fly this thing! Prepare to go down!
"
"**** yeah! High-five!
"

"Haha, you guys are funny, not seeing you are clearing outnumbered.
"

Suddenly, the two remaining survivors felt weapons at their backs. It was that ****ing ******* Xiivi and his Zangoose.

"Get ***** harder please.
"

"I'll be back.
"

And with that, the Zangoosefinished off Unreon.

"Sorry Vyse, but the truth is CAOTIC has actually always been my favourite Australian.
"

"Heh. You liar.
"

And with that, that ****ing ******* Xiivi finished off Vyse.

unreon, Arnold Schwarzenegger Impersonator & Vanilla Townie has been back-stabbed, clawed to death, then shoved out of the helicopter into the perilous waters by the Zangoose.

Vyse, Ritsuko Akagi Impersonator & Vanilla Towniehas been back-stabbed, stabbed to death, then shoved out of the helicopter into the treacherous waters below by close friend but ****ing ******* Xiivi.

And with that, Australia went on to be fully conquered by America, where it was redivided into new (and better!) American states, numbers 51 through 60.

God Bless America & Congratulations On A Flawless Game Town!

N1:
Vlade kills SummonerAU.
undead_moose investigates Vyse.
Xiivi said:
You follow Vyse throughout the Night, looking for any clues as to whether he is loyal to America or Australia. And despite finding out about his crush on Xiivi, you conclude that he is Australian.
xXArrowXx tracks Vyse.
Xiivi said:
You follow Vyse throughout the Night, watching him carefully and making sure he doesn't kill anyone. And despite finding out about his stash of love letters written to Xiivi, you find he is not the one committing the murders.
Mafia QuickTopic:
http://www.quicktopic.com/43/H/sR2WpxDjavF

Comments:
Town rocked this hard.

Lord Bowser & Vlade attempted to put up a good fight, but can't win them all.

undead_moose picked a good time to be impatient with the D1 lynch. Although investigating Vyse was kind of silly, when investigating Vlade or Pete278 would have been better.

xXArrowXx played a good game, but managed to come off as suspicious to most and in the spotlight as a power role. Also his investigation of Vyse was also silly when Vlade and Pete278 were better choices (but would have actually thrown him off! so he got lucky!).

Sieg you should have kept up posting! Luckily undead_moose was convinced of your towniness and thus didn't investigate you as the miller! I enjoyed LeishaChu's play, and was sad that life made her replace out!

unreon started off slow, but was townie in the eyes of most and did great!

Pete278 ended up coming off as suspicious to most, and luckily didn't get tracked!

Vyse played an extremely solid game! Helped town a lot!

However

SummonerAU was easily the MVP of the game, really nailing in everything and getting out as much info as possible to really, really help the town score a win! And despite being one of the main pushers on the Lord Bowser lynch, somehow managed to not be on the lynch come the end of the day, but still remain a big enough threat that Vlade killed you off!

Good game everyone!

Sieg

Smash Champion
Woo.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Pete278

Smash Lord
Wait, why is it lucky I didn't get tracked?

Also, I freaking knew it. :D Pity I couldn't think of much to say first day without Vyse and Summoner saying it first. :(

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Pete:

Mafia:
x1 Godfather (Lord Bowser)
x1 Ninja (Vlade)

Town:
x1 Cop (undead_moose)
x1 Tracker (xXArrowXx)
x1 Miller (Sieg/LeishaChu)
x1 Gravedigger (Pete278)
x3 Vanilla Townie (Vyse, unreon, SummonerAU)

Miller & Gravedigger are given Vanilla Townie Role PMs and flip Vanilla Townie upon death.

Godfather shows up as innocent to cop results.
Miller shows up as guilty to cop results.

Ninja shows up as not visiting the corpse of who was killed for tracker results
Gravedigger shows up as visiting the corpse of who was killed for tracker results.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Firstly hooray!

I was wary of Vlade because he didn't seem to want to defend himself, more like he was giving up. You almost had me because you weren't trying to remove suspicion from yourself.

Secondly, Moose, this is why I thought you claiming was a bad bad idea:
Town:

x1 Cop (undead_moose)
x1 Tracker (xXArrowXx)
x1 Miller (Sieg/LeishaChu)
x1 Gravedigger (Pete278)
x3 Vanilla Townie (Vyse, unreon, SummonerAU)

Note the lack of doctor. It was my hunch that there was going to be no doctor, but I decided to hold my tongue so that the mafia didn't find out.

The setup felt like it was going to be a much more simpler game than this, which is why I thought there'd be no Doctor. Though I've learned to adjust my perception of a 'simple' game when it comes to Xiivi's setups.

The godfather flip shook that idea a bit, but I was pretty sure there'd be no doctor.

GG's to you all. I learned something very important from this game, that is, even though I might disagree with people's playstyles, it can be a good thing. Somebody who is unreadable like Sieg for example is one of the best types of players, since there's no shift in his play as Vanilla Town, a power role or Mafia.

I might cool off from playing in games for a while, with Uni coming up especially. But I'd love to help Mod them! And MSN games are fun too :p

EDIT: Also:

"Heh. You liar. "

Ritsuko Akagi
Best death ever.

Xiivi, a massive thank you to you.
I'm really happy that you decided to mod a game with us.
We'll have to nab you for MSN mafia or something sometime soon with the Aussies.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
You guys had a good try.

Vlade, you played the way I wanted TownVlade to play, but it worked against you in the end because of the conclusions I drew from Lord Bowser's flip.

Trav, your lynch was a hunch and an educated guess.

Good Games to both of you though.

Vlade

Social Outcast
Just read everything :)

Thank you very much Xiivi, a very crafty setup you had there, I thought I was so pressured that I needed to lynch doctor today but turns out there wasn't one >_>

Which is why I thought moose calling cop was a good thing, if I wasn't lynched then he was going to investigate me that night for sure, and if doctor wasn't dead then moose couldn't die.

Again, huge thanks to Xiivi!!!! Awesome narration too by the way :D

unreon

Smash Ace
GGs to all.

Massive props to Summoner for pretty much 4stocking the mafia. Once LB was caught out Vlade really didn't stand a chance :(

****, no doctor really was a surprise twist ><

Sorry I started slow guys, I won't let it happen again! :(

Hope I can play mafia next game, even though I'm real bad at lying. *crosses fingers*

Top Bottom