• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

Smash Apprentice
All of the boss themes from No More Heroes 2!

No More Heroes 2 Skelter Helter By hypersonic65 - DEMO
No More Heroes 2 Nathan Copeland By hypersonic65 - DEMO
No More Heroes 2 Charlie McDonald By hypersonic65 - DEMO
No More Heroes 2 Matt Helms By hypersonic65 - DEMO
No More Heroes 2 Kimmy Howell By hypersonic65 - DEMO
No More Heroes 2 Cloe Walsh By hypersonic65 - DEMO
No More Heroes 2 Dr. Letz Shake By hypersonic65 - DEMO
No More Heroes 2 Million Gunman By hypersonic65 - DEMO
No More Heroes 2 New Destroymen By hypersonic65 - DEMO
No More Heroes 2 Ryuji (Part 1) By hypersonic65 - DEMO
No More Heroes 2 Ryuji (Part 2) By hypersonic65
No More Heroes 2 Mimmy By hypersonic65 - DEMO
No More Heroes 2 Margaret By hypersonic65 - DEMO
No More Heroes 2 Captain Vladimir By hypersonic65 - DEMO
No More Heroes 2 Alice By hypersonic65 - DEMO
No More Heroes 2 Final Boss (Part 1) By hypersonic65 - DEMO
No More Heroes 2 Final Boss (Part 2) By hypersonic65 - DEMO
No More Heroes 2 Final Boss (Part 3) By hypersonic65 - DEMO

These are unedited and ripped straight from the ISO, so they should loop perfectly.
...right?

Also, there isn't an official OST for this game yet, so these song titles might not be accurate.
this is ****** awesome, thanks hypersonic65 :bigthumbu Very inspiring to finish the NMH soundtrack though kinda disappointing when you're reminded that NMH2 doesn't have that many awesome assassins :(

Now, I must find a suitable stage for Matt Helms (which is the same as Ryuji) and Philistine (Margaret's song)

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
i was trying to get some of the sounds from We Love Katamari and the links are down does anyone have them to put them back up?

Hozu

Smash Journeyman
After I saw that someone at the KC-MM forums made a Great Mighty Poo's Lair texture hack for Norfair (can be found in this thread) I just had to make the song to go with it.

Conker's Bad Fur Day - Sloprano By Hozu - DEMO

It's a tad quiet for Norfair though, but it would work decently for stages w/o any SFX. Oh and I used a ytmnd link instead of youtube because I remembered the link for it there, and it matches my song exactly. It wasn't meant to loop so it's just the full song, and I don't know how to make the star thingy here (it would be a red star).

Edit: This song isn't really something that the younger people should hear btw...

Video Game Guy

Smash Rookie
I'm posting a song from Bomberman 64 (or Baku Bomberman, whichever you perfer).

It's the second fight song against Sirius (The Secret Boss) and it has an intro, all looped and perfect sounding.

Sirius Battle II: http://www.mediafire.com/?m1md0z0zyqy

EDIT: Fixed as when I tested it, it was way too quiet.

Muñoz

Smash Apprentice
some of those no more heroes 2 brstms are low like the nathan copeland theme and the final boss 3 theme
and the captain Vladimir theme is not available

hypersonic65

Smash Cadet
some of those no more heroes 2 brstms are low like the nathan copeland theme and the final boss 3 theme
and the captain Vladimir theme is not available
OK. I just reuploaded Cap'n Vladimir.
I'm not sure what you mean by low, so I'll assume you mean the volume is low.
For some of the songs, the first few seconds are very quiet, then it gets louder.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
^Remixers go in orange, sir. I also made Monstrous Turtles, but...you beat me to putting it up here :laugh:

Shadow118

Smash Rookie
hold on a few min-having slight errors

i have a couple soundtracks

Bionicle Heroes Soundtrack: (Gamecube)

URL Link: http://www.mediafire.com/BionicleHeroes

Bionicle Heroes - Main Theme By Shadow118 - DEMO

Bionicle Heroes - Matoran Enclave (Day) By Shadow118 - DEMO

Bionicle Heroes - Matoran Enclave (Night) By Shadow118 - DEMO

Bionicle Heroes - Vezok's Coastline By Shadow118 - DEMO

Bionicle Heroes - Vezok's Coastline 2 By Shadow118 - DEMO

Bionicle Heroes - Vezok's Coastline (Enemies Near) By Shadow118 - DEMO

Bionicle Heroes - Vs. Vezok By Shadow118 - DEMO

Bionicle Heroes - Avak's Stronghold By Shadow118 - DEMO

Bionicle Heroes - Avak's Stronghold 2 By Shadow118 - DEMO

Bionicle Heroes - Avak's Stronghold (Enemies Near) By Shadow118 - DEMO

Bionicle Heroes - Vs. Avak By Shadow118 - DEMO

Bionicle Heroes - Thok's Mountain By Shadow118 - DEMO

Bionicle Heroes - Thok's Mountain 2 By Shadow118 - DEMO

Bionicle Heroes - Thok's Mountain (Enemies Near) By Shadow118 - DEMO

Bionicle Heroes - Vs. Thok By Shadow118 - DEMO

Bionicle Heroes - Reidak's Desert By Shadow118 - DEMO

Bionicle Heroes - Reidak's Desert (Enemies Near) By Shadow118 - DEMO

Bionicle Heroes - Vs. Reidak By Shadow118 - DEMO

Bionicle Heroes - Hakann's Volcano By Shadow118 - DEMO

Bionicle Heroes - Hakann's Volcano (Enemies Near) By Shadow118 - DEMO

Bionicle Heroes - Vs. Hakann By Shadow118 - DEMO

Bionicle Heroes - Zaktan's Jungle By Shadow118 - DEMO

Bionicle Heroes - Zaktan's Jungle (Enemies Near) By Shadow118 - DEMO

Bionicle Heroes - Vs. Zaktan By Shadow118 - DEMO

Bionicle Heroes - Vezon's Awakening By Shadow118 - DEMO

Bionicle Heroes - Rahkshi Battle By Shadow118 - DEMO

Bionicle Heroes - Titan Battle By Shadow118 - DEMO

Bionicle Heroes - Hero Mode By Shadow118 - DEMO

Bionicle Heroes - Piraka Playground By Shadow118 - DEMO

Bionicle Heroes - 100% Complete By Shadow118 - DEMO

Bionicle Heroes - Credits By Shadow118 - DEMO

CyberGlitch

Smash Journeyman
DarkSamus, I absolutely love the Metroid Metal additions, but they lack your crediting in them ( "by darksamus77"). It'd be nice if you added that.

I'm a bit swamped with schoolwork and other responsibilities right now, but I will end up updating this and fixing the Blazblue link once things get more manageable.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
DarkSamus, I absolutely love the Metroid Metal additions, but they lack your crediting in them ( "by darksamus77"). It'd be nice if you added that.

I'm a bit swamped with schoolwork and other responsibilities right now, but I will end up updating this and fixing the Blazblue link once things get more manageable.
They're fixed now, Cyber, forgot that little bit :laugh:

Rambo Hayabusa

Smash Apprentice
So I've recently gotten my wii back and was finally able to test out my brstms. Unfortunately a lot of the stuff have lower volume than expected. I'm really hating volume normalizer in brawlbox and the GUI. People have a way around this?

At least I found out I'm able to use the updated vers of goldwave since my original trial ended and I'm gonna have to relearn Androu's tool.

Anyways I'm gonna be redoing a couple brstm's so expect that.

JoeGrandma

Smash Journeyman
Well, this is probably the worst possible way to deal with the normalizing problem, but I make all my.brstms 99 dB, instead of 94, which is why sometimes it's too loud. It works for me, though.

VysetheLegend

Smash Apprentice
I'm really hating volume normalizer in brawlbox and the GUI. People have a way around this?
Yup. Androu's tool lets you have complete control over your song, including volume.

But it seems you've figured that out already.

Honestly, the only functional difference between BCSM/BrawlBox and Androu's tool is the volume normalization, and the volume normalization sucks. BCSM's integration with Dantarion's Any Length Song Title was pretty cool, but he stopped working on it after BrawlBox came out, so it doesn't even have that going for it anymore.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Yup. Androu's tool lets you have complete control over your song, including volume.

But it seems you've figured that out already.

Honestly, the only functional difference between BCSM/BrawlBox and Androu's tool is the volume normalization, and the volume normalization sucks. BCSM's integration with Dantarion's Any Length Song Title was pretty cool, but he stopped working on it after BrawlBox came out, so it doesn't even have that going for it anymore.
It's on his wishlist, thread is in Smash Workshop General. Dant's very close to getting v2.0 done for his GUI and he says it'll fix the volume problems

VysetheLegend

Smash Apprentice
It's on his wishlist, thread is in Smash Workshop General. Dant's very close to getting v2.0 done for his GUI and he says it'll fix the volume problems
Promises don't do anything for all the crappy songs that have already been made because he didn't get it right the first time.

Harsh but true.

OceanBlue

Smash Apprentice
Promises don't do anything for all the crappy songs that have already been made because he didn't get it right the first time.

Harsh but true.
Is this volume problem showing up on the Wii? I don't notice major volume changes when listen to my songs on Winamp, and I use BCSM 1.5. In fact, aside from a few odd songs [I'll Face Myself -Battle- and Mass Destruction], I don't notice a volume problem with the ones I've made.

JoeGrandma

Smash Journeyman
It should be a little too quiet when you hear them on the Wii.

And for the .brstms made using BCSM, 'tis better to have been made poorly than not to have been made at all, in my opinion.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
At the very begining, it is; but when you get used to, isn't that hard. Just keep trying! =P

Smash Apprentice
DarkSamus77 put these up for DL so i am not sure if my name or his should be were it says "by" so just giving credit were it is due

edit: jet grind radio is also known as jet set radio
Whoever made the BRSTM should have their name on it. Doesn't matter who requested or put up the link for someone.

The following songs have been added/updated and put in the No More Heroes section (which can be seen here)

No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle It's Kill or Be Killed (Main Theme) By 112 - DEMO

"Time to Scream" is a ******** victory theme, after the announcer says the winner's name, the guitar riff ensues but too bad you can't make the characters do their poses after their name is called instead of before :(

Hozu

Smash Journeyman
Use BrawlBox to test out loop points, then use Androu's tool to actually make the song. That's what I'm planning to do when I redo most of my songs in the next couple days thanks to the info that I picked up in these last few posts.

Edit: I'm using Win7 64 bit and I see a system and a system32 folder (the system folder is empty). Which one should I put it in? I know the instructions tell me to put it in system but... Never mind, it's system32 (needed to read everything first)... Wait what? I must be putting those files in the wrong place because it's just creating empty files... Has anyone got Androu's tool to work on Win 7 64 bit? If so, is there anything different you have to do? Until then I'll have to use my desktop to do this since it uses XP still. Never mind about all that, I just didn't separate the channels properly. I ended up with Stereo tracks that had a silent channel instead of a proper Mono track so the tool didn't work.

OceanBlue

Smash Apprentice
I've tested most of my songs, and their volumes are, at the very least, consistent with other songs. They don't sound normalized either, so I probably won't redo any of my songs.

Edit: For modulation in songs [I had to look up the term, since I'm not musically-inclined], do you guys keep in that part and try to blend it in the loop or do you guys keep that part out? It becomes a pain for me to loop, so I'm just curious as to what you guys do.

Edit 2: Dang it, I confirmed that BlazBlue CS's Memory of Tears loops the whole song through in the game, so the loop here isn't accurate, but....

Top Bottom