• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
GET WELL SOON SPIKE
thank you :dk2:

lol wow I just realized the mild irony of a Doc player getting sick. I'm a bad person.
lol i have 80 giant antibiotic pills, gotta take them 4x daily for the next 3 weeks, and i have to take them with a bunch of water, and its a pain in the *** to swallow anything so whoever thought that was the best way to heal a throat infection is a butt :( at least i got a bunch more vicodin tho :lick: :drmario:

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Hey WI I'm helping to put together a power ranking of Sheik players and well Kenni has some of the most tournament results so there's of course talk about him. With that said though I'm having trouble comparing him to other Sheiks because well...you guys don't seem to have a power ranking.

So if you wouldn't mind me asking who do you think are your best players and how do you think they do compared to other areas?

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
Hey WI I'm helping to put together a power ranking of Sheik players and well Kenni has some of the most tournament results so there's of course talk about him. With that said though I'm having trouble comparing him to other Sheiks because well...you guys don't seem to have a power ranking.

So if you wouldn't mind me asking who do you think are your best players and how do you think they do compared to other areas?
Panelists:

* Sago
* Hunger
* Fade
* Fatboy
* Grimace
* Wafles

10/18/09 Wisconsin Power Rankings

Key:
Moved Up
Moved Down
Stayed the Same
Not on last list

1.) Bud the Flood :mario2: (Madison)

2.) Mundungu :diddy: (Madison)

3.) Ewok :rob: (Kaukauna)

4.) EighteenSpikes :marth: (Neenah)

5.) Bil :charizard: (Stevens Point)

6.) Black Hayate :luigi2: (Stevens Point..Plover, i like plover better its one word and i suck at english.)

7.) 5150(Daddy) :dedede: / :bowser2: (Beast Coast?)

8.) Dendy Pretendy :jigglypuff: (Pewaukee)

9.) MojoxCore :falco: (Madison)

10.) Ksizzle :metaknight: (kaukauna)

Honorable Mentions

Hunger

Grimace

Sago

Corbin Bleau

Legends of Old

Tapion :snake: / :pit:

Cosmo :gw:

KishSquared :bowser2:

there ya go :bee:

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
2 things no one cares about. Brawl, and WI smash (other than us of course)

Put those 2 things together and you get WI Brawl Power Rankings

Top Bottom