• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Mexico Thread LIKE THE DESERTS MISS THE RAIN

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Ouch... Lol that's what I get for accepting your friend request DrPP!!!! Lol <3

0. Tw1n
1. AlphaBravo
2. Gluv
3. Twin_A

Hey AZ has forward listed at 0 lol

So <3 Lweis. We talked it over. I was in an effed up mood that night. Kinda mad about a bunch of ****. But its in the past haha
That's cuz AZ is amazing! <3

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
No no we would have never even become official if I were gay (look at the post duuuh :p)

Either way he would've used me and moved on to someone else (like tw1n). But I'm straight, so I guess I'll have to settle with never having a chance with the famous Silly Kyle :'(

haha :p

:link:

tw1n

Smash Champion
Oooh denial is trhe funnest part.

Yo Silly Kyle! Come to New Mexico whenever we host a tourney and bring all of AZ's crew with you. That includes Forward, Taj and Wobbles. I know Axe and Bryce would come anyways so just mention that part lol

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
I'm going to hit it, hit it, hit it, quit it, hit it one more time, then commit it. We'd be hot boyfriends. <3

I really want to come to New Mexico!! It would be so much fun and my Peach would **** all of you!!

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol ya probably me but not my brother man. He mains Sheik. That's an auto win for him vs any peach below Lights skill ;)

Ax00x0

Smash Apprentice
Hey all, an announcement-

Sorry I didn't bring my A game today-I wasn't feeling so hot :( Next time, though...which is what I want to discuss-should me make something like today more often?

Casey, JT and I were talking how it's nice to have these little Round Robin tournies-it's like hardcore practice, since it's a tounry. But it's also lighthearted since not a lot of cas in on the line, and we all know each other-it's both fun and good for raisin skill.

So, would anyone be down to make something like this, say, weekly/bi-weekly? I'd be up to offering up my house as a location. It may be far for some of you, but it has 4 non-HD TVs ready to go, and it's a place we can rely on to use, with snacks and drinks abound.

We would have it round robin (unless we suddenly got an influx of more people playing) and the entree fee would be $2-3, max, and no venue. That way, there's still money to play for, but you don't have to strain yourself over it or resort to gayness, since Casey will most likely be claiming most of that small pot. n that note, we can keep Apex rules, but since it's such a small pot, there really shouldn't be a reason to resort to MK, but rather build your mains/test secondaries in a fest/tounry hybrid environment (unless you are maining MK now, in which case,SCRUB). I care not either way, as this should be way of measurng progess and testing new ideas.

Let me know if anyone's interested. We can probably have Melee too, but you guys will have to bring TVs since the 4 at my house will be in use for Brawl, sorry (unless you wanteto wait til after). I love doubles as well, but the community is so small it seems hard to keep them in at this rate-we could do Team RR too, no extra fee (unless we want one).

Thoughts, opinions? Ths might also help put spark back into our ailing community.

tekkie

Smash Master
thatd be pretty sweet. obviously wouldnt come up for all of em but would come up once in a while.

also against all temptation i didnt use MK this tourney :O

gamesuxcard

Smash Journeyman
Actually Ax these tourneys at active are becoming monthly, so if the every other week they didnt happen we had one at your house we could have a tourney bi-weekly which would be AWESOME.

ZMan

Smash Master
cromartie high school aka albuquerque, nm
fun times today. here are the results:

1: dekar ($30.00) :marth:
2: gorf ($15.00) :metaknight:
3: jt ($5.00) :rob:
4: zman :gw: :pit: :lucas:
5: isaccard :pikachu: :gw:
6: tekkie :wolf: :snake:
7: austin :metaknight:
8: iria :metaknight:
9: ax :pit: :wario:
10: ambdal :wario:

next tourny will be on march 20th, set your beepers! next time we'll advetise more and not swear as much.

what games should i add to the tourny? ill be adding tvc and possibly smash64, but what else? tekken? bbcs? jackie chan in fists of fire?

also melee scene is dead lmfao

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
fun times today. here are the results:

1: dekar ($30.00) :marth:
2: gorf ($15.00) :metaknight:
3: jt ($5.00) :rob:
4: zman :gw: :pit: :lucas:
5: isaccard :pikachu: :gw:
6: tekkie :wolf: :snake:
7: austin :metaknight:
8: iria :metaknight:
9: ax :pit: :wario:
10: ambdal :wario:

next tourny will be on march 20th, set your beepers! next time we'll advetise more and not swear as much.

what games should i add to the tourny? ill be adding tvc and possibly smash64, but what else? tekken? bbcs? jackie chan in fists of fire?

also melee scene is dead lmfao
Dekar should also have diddy listed. He played him against JT and I, who are 2nd and 3rd lol.

Oh, and lots of 64 plz.

tekkie

Smash Master
6: tekkie :wolf: :lucario:
10: amdahl :wario: :yoshi:

fixed for accuracy, since i used kirby and snake but lost with both. used lucario twice, won once lol. rest was wofl :D and amdahl's name is (john) amdahl. he played a lot with us last year but had to leave after fall semester a year ago. he just came back so he's getting it back together.

make a flyer ASAP. i'll throw it all over campus, if only for the lulz.

Arms

Smash Rookie
Tee Vee See!!!!!

So me and you can
ps3 has no gaems
each others money

Dekar173

Justice Man
lmfao @ the spoiler.

Also, Patrick quit being gay and come smash with us >:O

Next tourney there should be an FFA with all items/stages tourney, just saying.

omfg @ 3 MKs in top 8 !!! Gaywads!!! lol.

64 is superdead ****** isai didn't even fly out to pound to win a 16 man 64 tourney. Also, I've got a few coworkers who would be pretty interested in 64 :p

ZMan

Smash Master
if smush 64 happens it will be the legit usa wad. and we can do dumb ffa side tournies or even carnie games (kneeing a crouching pichu on the first try, the fox btt challenge, frank's lvl3 set up etc.). i'll make a flyer and thread sometime tomorrow..

and tim elaborate on the jackie chan tourny

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Kirby crouches lower than pichu though.

And from what I saw, everyone used the Jackie Chan clones and none of the other characters. It was a madness.

Dekar173

Justice Man
How would everyone feel about starting up a power ranking while doing these weeklies? Also, it should definitely take Doubles into account.

Also, I think weeklies would be best, as they would give people a chance to go enjoy the competitive atmosphere even if they had work during another prior tourney (kind of like how Matt had work this Saturday so he couldn't make it) plus I'm sure Davis and Derek would appreciate being welcomed back to the scene with a bunch of fun less serious tourneys :D

ZMan

Smash Master
power rankings? i though we were all to lazy to do such a thing. but if it does happen i will gladly assist on the project.

i'd be down for weeklies, then we could use my active tournies for bigger/moar serious tournies :O

and patrick stop being gay.

Ditto. Weeklies sound great. Who's going to do the power ranking thread? At least, the Brawl thread? Fun times yesterday Zach, mhmm. Haha, I stayed at Neil's until 12:50-ish.

Who wants to come down to my house on Tuesday for a mini-fest? 10:00 AM-9:00 PM. :) I might need a couple people to bring a TV and Wii though. I've only got two TV's and one Wii. Anyway, just letting you know in advance.

Top Bottom