• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

`DNS`

Smash Lord
it would only be good if it was techchasing (vs spacies/dittos)

otherwise they could tech the stomp and you can't get the raptor boost out

gtfo wit ur trawlin

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
wow i posted that like a week ago

anyway scar i agree with forward but really only felt that way about your first combo video

this one was just you straight up ****** kids

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Scar quit sandbagging and win a national tourney.

Ignore Forward, hes just jealous that his character is signifcantly less awesome than ours.

Lightning Tiger

Smash Apprentice
Hello. New to falcon but any tips against marth? I can't really find the pages where the Marth MU was discussed. Nor can I find the thread.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Hello. New to falcon but any tips against marth? I can't really find the pages where the Marth MU was discussed. Nor can I find the thread.
this thread has very little of discussing anything pertaining to actually playing falcon well
and I'm gunna continue that trend because I and many others have written up marf info before and I'm too lazy to do it again/grab it via searching
lol@double dribble

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Learn to dash dance in anticipation of Marth's approaches to get grabs. Then it's important to know the bread and butter grab combos. Punish bad DI hard.

Dthrow chaingrab if Marth likes to DI away. At lowish percents, uthrow -> (a bunch of uairs) -> knee works with survival DI.

Stomp whenever you see openings, as it should mean a guaranteed combo or kill.

D

Deleted member

Learn how to lightshield edgehog which makes marth edgeguarding 5x easier than it already is. All you gotta do is roll to the edge, lightshield and hold AWAY from the middle of the stage. Don't hold down or you will not grab the edge and be sent to ur death

other ways to edgeguard:

if they are coming from below, you can just jumpoff fastfall b-air, if you do it correctly at worst you will trade with up-b

if you lightshield and they are sort of high or next to you theres a 90% chance that they will airdodge, keep that in mind and jump out of shield with a b-air or something.

Marth's might up-air early (and still grab edge if not hit) if they see you lightshielding, just **** them with an aerial out of shield

Marth isn't difficult to edgeguard and once u can edgeguard 99% of the time matchup is way easier

P.C. Jona

Smash Master

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
the problem isnt actually WMM

if you have like a quad core PC with like 8gigs of ram it would run like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzSpPaCIG0g

also at :32 in that vid

isai??? scar confirm it

anyways so your computers are too slow

stop using WMM on laptops and use it on a really good PC and youll be fine

Scar

#HarveyDent
my laptop is really ****ing pimp and WMM still couldn't handle the project

and i don't really have any alternatives besides pirating, but sony vegas is hard as **** to use (i can't figure it out) and i can't find a good finalcut

thumbswayup

Smash Master
WMM is a flawed program, do you have any idea how many bugs there are? **** that piece of ****, it has NOTHING to do with how good your computer is. Vegas is pretty tricky, I'd recommed adobe premiere since it probably is a better program to use overall and not quite as difficult to figure out.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I just got a MacBook Pro with 4 gigs of ram, who wants to hook me up with somethin good?

Not Jonadiaper he doesn't provide keys.

Top Bottom