• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
New project unfolds!

A challenger approaches!

This will include a Texture edit, Vertex edit, and a Moveset...

Maybe even a few movesets with the clone engine for some of his different jobs...

joem3693

Smash Apprentice
Can you scale down the collision data? Unfortunately i've made the collisions before scaling down the stage.[/QUOTE]

are you almost done with this?

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
@L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

1. don't call anything a project (that is a texture)

2. "Brawlbox Creation and showcase workshop"
your "project" is little more than an announcement, nor does it have anything accomplished that hasn't been seen before (like the majority of this thread is expected to have). so it doesn't really belong here

3. all you have done so far is colorized toon link's hair white...

no more needs to be said

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
@L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

your "project" is little more than an announcement, nor does it have anything accomplished that hasn't been seen before (like the majority of this thread is expected to have). so it doesn't really belong here

no more needs to be said
L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s said:
New project unfolds!...

...This will include a Texture edit, Vertex edit, and a Moveset...
Just sayin' that it's beginning. No need to get all rattled up. And it's not like I made the image take up like, the whole page. It's thumnailed not to attract alll that much attention.

Fen__

Smash Ace
@L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

no more needs to be said
It's something he did in BrawlBox that he's showcasing. Yep, looks like the right thread to me.

Roo525

Smash Ace
Well, might as well post my hack:

Shaydas from The Subspace emmisary!

Already works in-game. No download yet, since he needs more work done. His textures don't appear this way in-game.

janfeae

Smash Apprentice
SOMEONE MUST MAKE VECTOR ANIMATIONS! Not a fave character but he has potential to be a smexy fighter.

janfeae

Smash Apprentice
Hmmm...I guess lol. Rite now im trying to get rid of Vista Antispyware 2010 which is a fraud program(Be Warned!) After I manage to get this thing off my comp I guess ill try to learn how. I have been wanting to play as bomberman for a while now. Once again, not a fave, just wanna play as him.

Overdrive64

Smash Journeyman
Not intentionally, but I have been too preoccupied to do anything with it.

Frankly, I was just thinking my list of ROB hacks had a complete lack of tank-like things, which for obvious reasons, needed to be fixed.
Must... put... ROB's over Pokemon...
We could have a ROB/Jet/Tank on our hands

fortwaffles

Smash Ace
hey guyz!

anyone want to help? pm me.
hehehe, and you know sound effect editing is possible now :3

supermariovb64

Smash Rookie
roll

my first model hack:p if this was done before please delete the post.
roll ( from c vs t)joins the brawl:D ( but i still have to do the animations, sounds and more:( )

also does anyone know a good arc extractor?
thanks and please reply;)

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
hey guyz!
OBJECTION
anyone want to help? pm me.
hehehe, and you know sound effect editing is possible now :3
can i ask what charcter you vertice edited for this it is epic also
Pheonix"screw tatsunoko vs capcom im going to brawl"
Egeworth"OBJECTION Not if i can help"

RandomTBush

Smash Ace
roll ( from c vs t)joins the brawl:D ( but i still have to do the animations, sounds and more:( )thanks and please reply;)
Just because someone says that a character is joining the brawl doesn't mean that they are right away. I say that there has to be enough progress shown of playability before that can be stated. Plus, I put Roll in Brawl first, a few weeks ago -- first character I tried, in fact. :V

Good luck, though. I'm looking forward to someone making a fully playable Roll for Brawl.

supermariovb64

Smash Rookie
hi!!:p i had a feeling roll was already done XD lol and yup and the model never even saw brawl XD only brawl box lolol and kk well im going to try to get some characters out of RE dark side ;) and kk ill try to make it fully playable but i still need to get better with animations .

Shadowbolt

Smash Ace
I have the jealous face. D:

Seeing all of the awesome stuff you guys are making, it makes me long for a PC that could handle it. At the moment, the best I can handle is making halfway decent photoshop mockups of what the characters I'd make COULD look like. xD

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Copypasta'd from Fully New Character Archive...

I almost wasn't going to post this, since I doubt I will be motivated enough to actually finish it... but, bandwagons are meant to be boarded.

Not to mention this is the first I've seen to actually use his real model. Speaking of which, thanks to Captain Kwark for the rip.

The animations itself was really quick, kind of just a test to see how well my super-secret animating technique that's actually really simple and obvious worked.

Who knows, I might do it eventually, after I get everything else done. And provided another one doesn't surface by then, which it most likely will.

EDIT: He replaces Snake, for vocal purposes.

Roo525

Smash Ace
Great job Razanak7. Your original post with this on ESH was great to begin with, but you seemed to somehow make it better. You should really try to stick with this project, but its up to you. Half the hacks I make I never finish, lol.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
i came up with a phoenix wright trainer texture idea a long time ago. didn't really get far with it, as I did other textures before it...

Shadowbolt

Smash Ace
Not a bad start on Phoenix. How'd he play, do you think?

Actually, this reminds me of an idea I had for a playable Andy (Advance Wars) before Brawl came out. He'd play like a normal character, but he'd have a tank in the background where PT stands and use that for his specials and Final Smash.

fortwaffles

Smash Ace
Idk, but im thinking of alternate costumes being edgeworth, apollo and hobo phoenix maybe, cuz he would go over pikachu (for bone convenience)

Shadowbolt

Smash Ace
Curious question - I know trophies don't have bones, but would it be at all possible to swap the Dark Samus trophy model with Samus's model and keep the bones intact? The only reason I ask is because I'm assuming Dark Samus wouldn't need any more bones than Samus has already.

Top Bottom