• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

BMX

Smash Lord
OMFG ROFL LOL LMFAO eoijaijasdifjaepsjkaw XD

Wow Chu. D:

NKB, what the fuuuu are doing lurking, anyway?

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
NKB, what the fuuuu are doing lurking, anyway?
Lol I haven't heard much from Chu in a while and I noticed him posting in a thread I am subscribed to, and I was like "yayuhzzzz! Chu is alive! I wonder where has he been?" so I was gonna check his post history and stumbled upon that jem.

I tend to look at people's profiles when I am bored. Lol!

theCook

Smash Cadet
Maybe ATHF can help me, since FNB is ****ing slow:

can't find an official thread for this weekend. Address? Or is it invite only? O:`

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
woodbridge was a fun time, big thanks to bmx for teaming with me, i think we worked well except for that part when i fell apart at the end. big thanks to tant for driving me, and big thanks to ee and lil b for just being awesome.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
Does anyone in this thread/crew want to volunteer to take over my MD/VA Brawl Tournament Discussion topic?!?!? I'm sorta too lazy to keep up with it, but it's a great idea for everyone to keep track of what tourneys they plan on going to. Needs to be updated every Sunday/ when a new tournament is announced in the area. I've failed at the job and someone responsible needs to do it!

I'm going to update it one last time for the March/April months. If anyone here spends a lot of time on the boards and wants to take command, please let me know and we can figure something out.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe

You're still annoying seagull <__<
Coming from the guy who posts vids no one wants to watch and just went into the livestream friday and put "SPAM!" continuous times.......

Also you troll like no other LOL.

Sanoscy

Smash Rookie
Coming from the guy who posts vids no one wants to watch and just went into the livestream friday and put "SPAM!" continuous times.......

Also you troll like no other LOL.
Nilik way too good :)

Btw... Nice picture nilik LOL!!!!

Kenrawr

Smash Master
It's too bad ATHF (except Brandon) missed out on Red Lobster. "Table for 23?" It was awesomesies. Better be there next time fellas.

Top Bottom