• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

Hozu

Smash Journeyman
Metroid's wide open, but I've already called any that haven't been done. Also, no way every Mario song has been made, no Halo music, and there's still a WHOLE BUNCH of movie themes, real songs, and other stuff that hasn't been made yet
The Halo OST has the music stored kinda weird, at least for the first one. Look at the youtube vids to see what I mean (obviously you would have to know the songs to see what I mean). I'm not sure on the other Halo games though. I'm surprised that noone has done any of the songs from it though.

MagmarFire

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MagmarFire
3DS FC
3737-9549-8452
^ As soon as I heard it, I couldn't help but imagine how epic Brawl+ matches would be with it in the background. :D

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
The Halo OST has the music stored kinda weird, at least for the first one. Look at the youtube vids to see what I mean (obviously you would have to know the songs to see what I mean). I'm not sure on the other Halo games though. I'm surprised that noone has done any of the songs from it though.
I'm shocked as well. One of the greatest game series ever, yet no music. The problem with the Halo songs (Especially ODST's) is they aren't named correctly, minus a few. Or a song you think you know the name of is something totally different.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I know that this isn't the thread to make requests, but someone must have done it by now, archived it somewhere, and it wasn't added to the list. But has anyone done Ao-Iconoclast, by Kotoko for BlazBlue?

A good looping/or non-looping one, whatever, would be awesome. It wasn't in the soundtrack section. Just checking to see if anyone actually did it yet. PM ftw?

[EDIT]

Guess that did sound like a request after all. Oh well. I know which thread to go to.

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
I dont suppose theres a way to edit .brstms is there? Like if i wanna edit the volume or the loop...

Hozu

Smash Journeyman
Open the brstm with BrawlBox and save it as a .WAV. From there you can edit it however you like.

Apemasta'

Smash Cadet
I'm not sure if this is the proper place to ask, but if anyone has the answer, I suspect it would be the posters in this thread. Every so often, custom music will glitch in-game, either as static or phasing into a different BRSTM entirely. As far as I can tell, the files are allocated properly, and the majority are from this thread.

Is this a problem with the file itself, or perhaps its placement? Thanks in advance, and a belated thank you for all the great work that's being done here! :)

moosehunter

Smash Ace
I'm not sure if this is the proper place to ask, but if anyone has the answer, I suspect it would be the posters in this thread. Every so often, custom music will glitch in-game, either as static or phasing into a different BRSTM entirely. As far as I can tell, the files are allocated properly, and the majority are from this thread.

Is this a problem with the file itself, or perhaps its placement? Thanks in advance, and a belated thank you for all the great work that's being done here! :)
De fragment your SD card and it should work properly

King Omega

Smash Journeyman
Mega Man X: Command Mission - Redips, 2nd Movement (Great Redips 1) By King Omega - DEMO

Perfectly looped.

Right now it's named to replace Giga Bowser (Melee) on FD. W31. Rename it to "redips2" or something similar to keep track of it, or just whatever value you want to replace.

I'll be uploading perfectly looped versions of Epsilon 1st and Redips 1st (neither of which are on the list) soon. Neither the Redips 3rd nor the Epsilon 2nd on the list are verified looped, so I could upload guarenteed loops of those as well.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Cyber, can we have a notification post when PAL gets the ability to use music hacks? It'd be very helpful, thx in advance

Hozu

Smash Journeyman
It happens if you just paste it over a previous BRSTM of the same name. The loop point messes up.
Oh that explains a what happened a couple days ago to my friend. Actually, one of the songs ended up changing to another before the end of the loop but then switched back shortly after. I ended up deleting all the songs and putting them back on to fix it.

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Just not motivated to do stuff...sorry.
I have the entire Mother 3 soundtrack, and I also have Secret of Mana, but just haven't really wanted to make BRSTMs.

OceanBlue

Smash Apprentice
If your computer doesn't have Asian language support, the Touhou song will have boxes. I don't know Japanese, so...

GAME
Touhou - ローゼンさとりん - Dropの小屋。 By OceanBlue - DEMO

ANIME
Pokemon - Johto Wild Pokemon Battle By OceanBlue - DEMO

I'm going to be honest. Part of the reason I made the Johto loop was so I could listen to it looped on the computer.

Edit: Found the Tales of Graces soundtrack. I might make some loops from them, and remake the battle themes if I find the bitrate is above 192.

OceanBlue

Smash Apprentice
Tales of Graces - Decisive Battle! Cheer Up By OceanBlue - DEMO
Tales of Graces - Impatient Sword By OceanBlue - DEMO
Tales of Graces - Mad Dance By OceanBlue - DEMO
Tales of Graces - Perplexed Sword By OceanBlue - DEMO
Tales of Graces - Soul Evangelist By OceanBlue - DEMO
Tales of Graces - What Was Born Inside That Door By OceanBlue

I didn't do all of the battle themes, and I didn't do the first battle theme and the child battle theme. Here are some of the Tales of Graces songs that I picked out when I skimmed through the soundtrack. The last one doesn't have a Youtube video yet.

I probably won't do Scorching Brawl, Cold Wind Flash!, What Appeared in Eternity's End, and Promised Battle, unless someone really wants them.

Edit: Did the first battle theme and the child battle theme.

Tales of Graces - Grasp it With All Your Might By OceanBlue - DEMO
Tales of Graces - Sword-Drawing! Grind! By OceanBlue - DEMO

Top Bottom