• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nova Scotia Thread

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I totally don't.

but yah, i kinda just did. I need to make sure I'm there when someone summons me for help! D:<

camden

Smash Apprentice
So yeah, looks like Katie and I are in charge of the bi-weeklies now. I hope more people actually start showing up to these things. Well, I'm going to be advertising them, along with Casual Gamers Night. I'll finally be able to do things a bit more my way.

Oh ya, can't forget Simon!

Also, I'll be posting Power Rankings shortly.

camden

Smash Apprentice
Updated!

NS BRAWL POWER RANKINGS
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. Zhao (=) ---- :luigi2:
2. Lamb (+2) ---- :pikachu2: / :pt:
3. Billybeegood (+2) ---- :popo: / :snake:
4. Raziek (-1) ---- :marth:
5. Orb. (+1) ---- :lucas: / :toonlink:
6. Kid A (+3) ---- :ganondorf: / :diddy:
7. Adapt (+1) ---- :zerosuitsamus:
8. Drake (New) ---- :rob:

Notes: We had to cut down the list to eight people because there just weren't enough people that had results.

Comments: Congrats to Drake on your placing with R.O.B., I hope you continue to prosper. I'm giving a big thumbs up to Kid A (teenwolftoo) for placing with Ganon....and Diddy. <.< Also, props to Zhao and Lamb (zhaoguang and Syko Lemming) for attaining 1st and 2nd respectively at all three Dr. Strangefalcon events (switched around in doubles I think). Also, :( to Raziek, for being the only person to drop a spot on the list (Mind you, that won't last long).

Now, for the Honourable Mention:

I'm giving this list's Honourable Mention to MALCORE. While he clearly qualifies for the list, he moved away to Ontario, (and is therefore no longer allowed to be placed on the list) where he now resides, and is now placed 10th on Ottawa's Power Rankings. Congrats Malcolm, hope to see you again some day!

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Well, I won't lie, I sort of expected it. But that's mostly because my recent placings have been a bit shaky. Like you said, it won't last long. :p

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Lamb really stepped his **** up this tourny, i played him so many times it was ridiculous

billy vs. raziek is the new tourny hype now

good stuff drake, making it top 8.

if anyone wants some tips, my Brawl doesn't work anymore but i'd love to help out over MSN or Facebook. just hit me up!

Adapt

Smash Lord
How am I still on the rankings? lol

I haven't placed well in a while other than some good doubles placings with Sam

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
MELEE POWER RANKINGS

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. Lamb :falco:

2. Zhao :marth:

3. Spaceman_Spiff :falco:

4. Billybeegood :falco:

......joke PR list duh. Melee is dead here -cries-

Rush 2112

Tag: 2112 (Twenty-one Twelve)
NNID
KevinOfNine
Any idea when the next tourney will be? Just a ballpark number would suffice...2 months? 5 months?

I training pretty hard for melee......

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
The current plan in discussion is a large, regional tournament in early-mid July. More updates as we actually begin to confirm things.

However, thanks to Camden's co-operation, I intend to starting hosting $2 side tourneys at the bi-weeklies that I can make it to. (The Last gamestore ones, I mean.)

MALCORE

Smash Cadet
kevin is from hickville, cape breton so i doubt he would come up for the bi-weeklys :)

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I'm aware of that, but I was planning on posting about the bi-weeklies anyway, so it was convenient to say now.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Regional tournament would be one in which we invite players from all over Atlantic Canada (NS, NB, PEI, and NFLD) to the tournament. If things work out as envisioned, it should likely be a 2-day event, based on the number of events we'd like to include.

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
Melee would be an actual event too. singles and doubles

not a side event. :)

once we get a solid date and venue confirmed, ****'s hitting the fan

Rush 2112

NNID
KevinOfNine
COoooool, is there interest from those other provinces? Would it be hosted in Halifax?

Spaceman_Spiff

Smash Cadet
Sounds awesome, I've got a friend who is trying to learn melee, but is only interested in coming if there is melee doubles (hes under the false impression we would do well). Hope this happens, as I dont get many chances to introduce new players to the scene.

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
all you melee players (kevin, zach, john, katie+more?) better come out and support Melee as best you can.

Show all the Halifax Brawl players some exciting stuff.

Rush 2112

NNID
KevinOfNine
Yeah, I would definitely go. Even if it was in NB or something. I plan on doing some serious training and hopefully have a secret weapon ;D I might even make a trip to go to bi-weeklies one time just to have some good competition

Mewtwo is pretty good, Good neutral A and quick tilts. Mewtwo dittos? xD

Top Bottom