• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What matches do you WANT to happen?

strawhats

Smash Master
This ^, even though mango will aready be training w/. HugS for Pound 4 and they will probaby know each other's playstyle like the back of their hand. I still give mango the win on that b/c. he can become so unpredictable(adaptation)

Doll vs. Chinesaah.

Doll vs. Armada/Crismas/Mikael/Pink Shinobi/Cort/Wife/ Mike G/Vidjo/Krazy Jones/The Doug/XIF (Peach warfare)

Raynex vs. M2k/Mango

FalseFalco vs. Mango (puff/falco)

Bam vs. M2k

Bam(falco) vs. Mango (falco/puff)

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
guarantee mango or m2k would win the ffa.

peach gets ***** in ffa, and dsw would just be aggressive as usual.

m2k would just camp the ledge, and mango would just be mango. ****.

Ocho(*8*)

Smash Ace
I wanna see Axe/ Vectorman vs DR. PeePee. Awesome new school Falcos ftw.

I also want to see Scar vs Aarosmashguy rematch.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
****, does anyone still wanna see SS v Darkrain, Im just not buyin we shouldnt play cuz ppl are going to say the winner is better.

strawhats

Smash Master
Azen vs. Darkrain
Hax/Darkrain/SS vs. armada
M2k vs. Over/Strawhat Dahean/Poilon/Kjab/pretty much all of Europe

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
i would like to watch some latin vs european action

Dark Crono vs Armada.. that would be interesting

Animal

Smash Lord
shiz vs europe. shiz vs mango. shiz vs the worldddddddddddddddd

Animal

Smash Lord
silent wolf would get ***** by all of the above. Although i obv respect his "active artwork" i tihnk his actual gameplay needs 2 step it up for me to consider him on there level

Kanelol

Smash Lord
silent wolf would get ***** by all of the above. Although i obv respect his "active artwork" i tihnk his actual gameplay needs 2 step it up for me to consider him on there level
I've never actually seen him play, I've just heard he's a baller. A set or two against some other awesome spacies would give a decent benchmark.

strawhats

Smash Master
holy **** I forgot this thread was in existence...so much for that Dream matches thread.

also SW vs. mango fox dittos (mango ***** too hard with falco and puff).

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
Zhu vs Jman, that would be hella good. GG7 vs Scar =D. Tope vs the Falcons he used to lose to but wont now.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
I think Silentwolf would do fine against me. I honestly wouldn't want to face him in bracket, and not just cause he's technical... he seems like a really smart player and I've always respected him haha

FearZ

Smash Rookie
All right considering the Amsah Mango friendlies. I want to see Mew2king (Marth) vs Amsah (Marth) no one has posted this yet I don't think. I am also dying to see Mango and Shia Wia!! (Falco ditto). Would also like to see Mew2King (Shiek) vs Armada (Peach).
Zhetto (best Fox in Europe) vs Jman. But probably the one I'd like to see the most is Hungrybox (Jigglypuff) vs Armada (Peach).

strawhats

Smash Master
lol...amsah will prob tell you that his marth aint that great. M2K is hax in marth dittos...just go ask Ken, Azen, Taj, and Cactuar. They've all experienced the beating more than enough.

I think Jman vs. Zghetto happened at Pound 4...not sure but Jman won. (or was it lucky). Armada vs. m2k's sheik would be interesting, but honestly Armada has a hard *** time with m2k's marth so I see m2k sticking with marth in the MU.

HBOX vs. Armada is a must at Apex...no next questions asked.

also Fuzzyness/Nizro/Pamaro/ Jeapie/Dev/etc...etc...etc vs. Darkrain\SS/Hax/Scar/Isai (falcon dittos even though Isai doesnt go falcon much nowadays)/Tapion/ G-regulate/Jiano
CPT. FALCON CREW BATTLE (Europe vs. U.S.A)

KDJ vs. Armada

Armada vs. Darkrain

Armada vs. Azen

Armada vs. Isai

Calle W vs. SS/Darkrain/Hax/ Scar

Shroomed vs. Dogysamich

DJ nintendo vs. Gimpyfish(boring *** bowser dittos ftw)

CJ vs. KDJ

KDJ vs. Amsah

KDJ vs. Calle W

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
DJ Nintendo vs. Gimpyfish(boring *** bowser dittos ftw)
Bowser dittos are not boring lol. You should see me and WarriorKnight fight in Bowser dittos. Better yet, watch us fight in teams lol. Its hilarious.

Me Vs. Azen (Iron Man Match) :chuckle:

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
I wanna see Amsah go Marth for an entire international tourney (Amsah and M2K Marth dittos DO WANT). I want to see some of the UK and AUS players come to the US, as well as guys like Ek and Calle W. Calle W v. Jman Fox dittos would be so hype. Oh and more ADAM. I ****ing love watching that guy. He seems to have gotten soooo much better since Pound. Moar vids.

I want a massive crew battle with each crew being the 20 best players a character has ever had (only top 10 or so characters since no one wants to watch Pichu get *****), all somehow transplanted into their respective primes. For example, the Marth crew would be something like this:

1. Ken
2. M2K
3. Azen
4. Neo
5. Strawhat
6. G$
7. Cactuar
8. HBK
9. Ek
10. Amsah
11. Taj
12. Forward
13. Tec0
14. Husband
15. Korius
16. Masashi
17. Fastliketree
18. Adam
19. KM
20. QDVS

And maybe put those 20 players into a bracket like what was done with Falcon in Pound 4.

So awesome.

edit: lol I just noticed someone mentioned Amsah v. M2K Marth dittos. I dunno Strawhat, Amsah's Marth looked maaaad good from what I saw. I just want more footage of it lol.

strawhats

Smash Master
I dunno...Amsah's more known for his sexy *** sheik (that aint KDJ). He has a nice marth, but his edgeguarding skills with marth could se a little more work. Honestly M2K's the best marth period, and thats not coming from a faboy its just the truth. I would agree thoug with your list of marths just put Ken at 2. and M2K at 1. since he seems to have the better marth.

Dont forget Kizzu/Bobesco from Brazil. Legendary marth players from Brazil. Tani is also the best marth now. Peki is the best marth in Finland.

I actually hope that there is like a falco tournament. Something similiar to the falcon tournament held at Pound 4.

Feat. Mango, DSW, Calle W, Zhu, Dr. PP, Lambchops, maybe Bombsoldier>(if he goes to Apex).

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
I dunno...Amsah's more known for his sexy *** sheik (that aint KDJ). He has a nice marth, but his edgeguarding skills with marth could se a little more work.
Oh for sure his Sheik is better than his Marth. No doubt his Sheik is sexy as ****. But man, I was super impressed watching him play friendlies as Marth. There really isn't too many vids of it either, and I want to see it more.

Honestly M2K's the best marth period, and thats not coming from a faboy its just the truth. I would agree though with your list of marths just put Ken at 2. and M2K at 1. since he seems to have the better marth.
That list of 20 wasn't in any order really, just whoever came to mind first. M2K is easily the best Marth of all time, though Ken still has a larger legacy imo.

Dont forget Kizzu/Bobesco from Brazil. Legendary marth players from Brazil. Tani is also the best marth now. Peki is the best marth in Finland.
I love Tani's marth. Probably should've put him on there somehow. I wanted to fit I.B. and Diakanos in there too to give Canada some love. Pretty hard to make a top 20 with such a popular character of course.

Haven't watched Peki much tbh, I'm gonna check those out now.

I actually hope that there is like a falco tournament. Something similiar to the falcon tournament held at Pound 4.

Feat. Mango, DSW, Calle W, Zhu, Dr. PP, Lambchops, maybe Bombsoldier>(if he goes to Apex).
A Falco one would be great because most of the top level Falcos of all time are in their primes right now. I mean, even the oldschoolers like Forward and PC aren't far off their primes right now.

Scar

#HarveyDent
also Fuzzyness/Nizro/Pamaro/ Jeapie/Dev/etc...etc...etc vs. Darkrain\SS/Hax/Scar/Isai (falcon dittos even though Isai doesnt go falcon much nowadays)/Tapion/ G-regulate/Jiano
CPT. FALCON CREW BATTLE (Europe vs. U.S.A)
daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

i think we got this, though

FearZ

Smash Rookie
I was the original post on wanting to see Amsah and M2K (Marth dittos) Amsah was consistenty beating Mango in friendlies (his Falco) which I witnessed at Winterfest myself and Pound that M2k was winning about 1/3 rd of the time. So I would like to see some WTF things that he would pull out in a Marth ditto, considering Amsah has the only Marth I've ever seen do upthrow dair in hitstun with Mango DI ing in front of marth :p

Top Bottom