• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Riivolution Q&A and Help Thread

STUFF2o

Smash Ace
If I use the RiiFS Server thing, would it slow down loading times? I remember that the loading times for NSMBWii were a lot slower when I tried networking for it.

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
The 2 folders that need to be on your computer(doesn't matter where as long as you can find them) should be the riifs folder which has the exe program, source, etc.
And the other folder named riivolution, which inside that should be root, then inside root should be 2 folders: private and riivolution.
Inside riivolution, you put the XMLs you have on your SD card like the ssbbtemplate, Ocarina Handler, etc.
I suggest using this XML I edited to make the files you're gonna replace organized since it reads off the private folder.
Inside the private folder, it's just set up the same way the FPC is with the exception of pfmenu2 and some _en files, idk how to change that.(This is where you put all those brawl files you want to replace)
In the riivolution folder on the root of your SD card, you should have the SSBBtemplate file that I linked you to and a XML file that should look like this:
Code:
<wiidisc version="1">
     <network protocol="riifs" address="(your ip address goes here)" port="1137" />
</wiidisc>
Now, open up Command Prompt, you have to type something like this after you cd:
Code:
C:\>Users\(w/e you have it named)\riifs\riifs  C:\Users\(w/e you have it named)\riivolution\root
If you did that right, it should say something like Riifs Server is ready to connect or something similar to that.
Start up the Riivolution on your Wii and test it. On your command prompt, it should scroll some lines.

Btw, they released Riivolution v1.02 and RiiFS Server v1.02, I used those.
Ok I did everything you said, I get the command prompt to say that it's awaiting connection, but when I start Riivolution nothing happens

I'm using the Rii 1.02 setup

THis is what I have set up

USB:

-Riivolution folder
--code handler.bin
--Ocarina Handler.xml
--Networking.xml (has the adress codes and my ip adress for the riifs server)
--SSBBtemplate (yours that you provided

My Computer:
-USERS
--"My Username"
---Net
----riifs
----riivolution

those are all folders, inside the "riifs" folder is the .exe and the source folder

Inside the rivolution folder I have this:
-root
--private (nothing inside yet)
--riivolution (Inside this are my .xmls):
---code handler.bin
---Ocarina Handler.xml
---Networking.xml (has the adress codes and my ip adress for the riifs server)
---SSBBtemplate (yours that you provided

I run the command and put this:

C:\Users\SHAUN\Net\riifs\riifs C:\Users\SHAUN\Net C:\Users\SHAUN\Net\riivolution\root

I hit enter and it says awaiting connection, I start up Riivolution with my USB in my Wii, and nothing happens, even when I hit launch, what did I do wrong?

Also, I'm gonna use the SSBBtemplate provided by the rii wiki, I like that setup better and I think TSON's code he recently posted fixes all the problems with reading the _en .pacs differently and stuff

Actually just in case it doesn't, could someone link to me to a list of what all the files are correctly named on the disc?

JoeGrandma

Smash Journeyman
Way back when TSON posted how to use Ocarina codes, was I supposed to download codehandler.bin and save that code in the code tag as something.xml and put both in the root?

And that code makes it so I need to remove _en off of info_en and common5_en and stuff like that, right?

Where should I put RedX's SSBBTemplate if I'm using TSON's thingy? And when someone earlier said that it fixed the menu2 thing, does that mean that I need my pfmenu2 folder back, just like with the FPC, or that I put all that stuff in pf\menu2?

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
Way back when TSON posted how to use Ocarina codes, was I supposed to download codehandler.bin and save that code in the code tag as something.xml and put both in the root?
Yes you were supposed to download the .bin file and put it in the riivolution folder along with your .xml files, you don't need to change that.

For the rest IDK sorry

Hapi-San

Smash Rookie
Out of curiosity, does the Ocarina patch-in stuff all have the right addresses and stuff for PAL? It's either that or my codes are ********.

AerialX

Smash Cadet
Out of curiosity, does the Ocarina patch-in stuff all have the right addresses and stuff for PAL? It's either that or my codes are ********.
I believe that XML is specific to the NTSC version, because of the over-256 line gameconfig hack included in it. If your codes are under 256 lines, you can use the generic Ocarina XML pack here. Otherwise, uh, I guess there's a gameconfig for PAL floating around somewhere?

Akuma2120, the *only* XML that needs to (and should) be on your SD card is the network one. Everything else exclusively goes on your PC.

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
****tt this new riivolution will work with PW's Stage Expansion code. Epic win.

EDIT: no work was done today. had jehovahs witnesses johnz lolmemorial etc.

-RedX-

Smash Lord
I run the command and put this:

C:\Users\SHAUN\Net\riifs\riifs C:\Users\SHAUN\Net C:\Users\SHAUN\Net\riivolution\root
Get rid of the middle.
Did you do:
C:\Users\your name\cd\ Hit enter
when you started Command Prompt? Try that.

Also, I'm gonna use the SSBBtemplate provided by the rii wiki, I like that setup better and I think TSON's code he recently posted fixes all the problems with reading the _en .pacs differently and stuff
That's fine, just set up the private folder on your root folder properly.

Actually just in case it doesn't, could someone link to me to a list of what all the files are correctly named on the disc?
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=bf68243dc4c908b28d78a0e5552916095d6170349cac00195be6ba49b5870170

And that code makes it so I need to remove _en off of info_en and common5_en and stuff like that, right?

Where should I put RedX's SSBBTemplate if I'm using TSON's thingy? And when someone earlier said that it fixed the menu2 thing, does that mean that I need my pfmenu2 folder back, just like with the FPC, or that I put all that stuff in pf\menu2?
codehandler.bin goes in the riivolution folder on the root of the SD card.
To use TSON's code, you need an XML editor, copy and paste his code in the editor, then save it as a XML file.

Um, I think you can use TSON's XML instead of mine, just set up the folders properly.
And yes, TSON's XML SHOULD make it like PW's FPC but it doesn't fix it for me -.-

ElDominio

Smash Journeyman
How would I, say, make a conglomerate of BBrawl, Brawl-, Brawl+ and ProjectM(once it comes out), and vBrawl with inf. replays and textures hacks into one XML???

How impossible would this be from one to ten?

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
How would I, say, make a conglomerate of BBrawl, Brawl-, Brawl+ and ProjectM(once it comes out), and vBrawl with inf. replays and textures hacks into one XML???

How impossible would this be from one to ten?
If I recall correctly, Dantarion is working on this right now and working out the bugs.

Impossibility? 0.000001/10. This is what Riivolution was actually made for tbh :p

Alphatron

Smash Champion
****tt this new riivolution will work with PW's Stage Expansion code. Epic win.

EDIT: no work was done today. had jehovahs witnesses johnz lolmemorial etc.
Really? How did anyone get that one to work? And also Dant's alternate stage loader code?

ElDominio

Smash Journeyman
If I recall correctly, Dantarion is working on this right now and working out the bugs.

Impossibility? 0.000001/10. This is what Riivolution was actually made for tbh :p
I like!!!
I like very much!!!

Thank you for answering lol

Can't wait till this thing comes out or soemthing... I want

Peach4

Smash Rookie
I tried the generic Ocarina XML pack for pal and changed the two thingos to put the game id and gct file name like it said to, but when i choose any hook type it like freezes and my codes are 12 lines all together
was wondering if maybe i did the code wrong
Code:
<wiidisc version="1">
	<id game="RSBP01" /> <!-- EDIT ME HERE WITH THE PROPER GAME ID OR REMOVE THE LINE ENTIRELY -->
	<options>
		<section name="Ocarina">
			<option name="Ocarina Handler">
				<choice name="VI Hook"><patch id="ocarinabase_vi" /></choice>
				<choice name="KPAD Hook"><patch id="ocarinabase_kpad" /></choice>
				<choice name="Joypad Hook"><patch id="ocarinabase_joypad" /></choice>
				<choice name="GXDraw Hook"><patch id="ocarinabase_gxdraw" /></choice>
				<choice name="GXFlush Hook"><patch id="ocarinabase_gxflush" /></choice>
				<choice name="OSSleep Hook"><patch id="ocarinabase_ossleep" /></choice>
				<choice name="AxNextFrame Hook"><patch id="ocarinabase_axnextframe" /></choice>
			</option>
			<option name="Codes">
				<choice name="Enabled"><patch id="ocarinabase" /><patch id="ocarinacodes" /></choice>
			</option>
		</section>
	</options>

<patch id="ocarinabase_vi">
		<memory ocarina="true" value="7CE33B783887003438A7003838C7004C" offset="0x800018A8" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="ocarinabase_kpad">
		<memory ocarina="true" value="9A3F005E38AE0080389FFFFC7E0903A6" offset="0x800018A8" />
		<!-- kpadoldhooks -->
		<memory ocarina="true" value="801D0060901E0060801D0064901E0064801D0068901E0068" offset="0x800018A8" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="ocarinabase_joypad">
		<memory ocarina="true" value="3AB500013A73000C2C1500043B18000C" offset="0x800018A8" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="ocarinabase_gxdraw">
		<memory ocarina="true" value="3CA0CC01380000613C80450098058000" offset="0x800018A8" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="ocarinabase_gxflush">
		<memory ocarina="true" value="90010014800305FC2C00000041820008" offset="0x800018A8" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="ocarinabase_ossleep">
		<memory ocarina="true" value="90A402E0806502E4908502E42C030000" offset="0x800018A8" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="ocarinabase_axnextframe">
		<memory ocarina="true" value="3800000E7FE3FB78B005000038800080" offset="0x800018A8" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="ocarinabase">
		<memory valuefile="codehandler.bin" offset="0x80001800" />
	</patch>
	<patch id="ocarinacodes">
		<memory valuefile="/codes/RSBP01.gct" offset="0x800022A8" /> <!-- EDIT ME HERE WITH THE PROPER GAME ID AND PATH -->
		<memory offset="0x00001CDE" value="8000" />
		<memory offset="0x00001CE2" value="22A8" />
		<memory offset="0x00001F5A" value="8000" />
		<memory offset="0x00001F5E" value="22A8" />
	</patch>
</wiidisc>>
could anyone check if i did the code right x(

Hozu

Smash Journeyman
vBrawl support added
Fixed the issue where files in /shared took precedence over hack-specific files (and made it smaller too)
Added support for PW's Stage Expansion Codes (BBrawl doesn't work with this unfortunately)
Balanced Brawl Support added (note about the textures from the official download after XML)
Added support for the Unstoppabrawl beta
Info about PW's Stage Expansion Code v2.0 added

Ok, the XML will be at the bottom of this post, there are a few things you need to setup to use this properly. This is for NTSC-U Brawl, but I don't see why this wouldn't work with other regions (although PAL needs a codehandler.bin that can handle more than 256 lines of code if they want to actually be able to use B-/B+ properly, which doesn't exist yet AFAIK I'm told it does work for JP/PAL too now. Also, the offset for where the Ocarina hooks look into need to be changed) Edit: I was told that some files on the PAL disc are named differently. For NTSC-J, remove lines that refer to a file on the disc that has "_en". For more info about the file names, you'll have to find out what the files are named on your respective disc, this XML is based on the NTSC-U names.

In \private\wii\app\RSBE, make 5 folders called "BrawlPlus", "BrawlMinus", "BalancedBrawl", "UBrawl", and "shared". Put all default files from Brawl+ into the BrawlPlus folder, and the same with Brawl- for the BrawlMinus folder, and Balanced Brawl to the BalancedBrawl folder.. Make sure you take the contents of the "pfmenu2" folders and put them in "menu2" folder of their respective hack. So take the contents of Brawl+'s pfmenu2 folder and put it in \BrawlPlus\menu2. I don't think you need the custom stage in /st that comes with Balanced Brawl, that's to load codes w/o homebrew.

Any custom textures/music/stage hacks go in the shared folder. Yes, this means that for say... a texture hack for Fox goes in \shared\fighter\fox. For characters with .pac reqirements, those .pacs that have a corresponding .pcs also go in \shared (ie. FitZelda00.pac and FitZelda00.pcs). This is done so you can use those custom hacks on both Brawl+ and Brawl-. Brawl- comes with sc_selcharacter.pac, which is not needed when using Riivolution. Use the common5.pac file instead.

Note that in Riivolution, there will be only two options, both on the same page. The Ocarina hook option, and the codeset option. I did this because I couldn't figure out how to do it with the old option setup, and there's no point in using Riivolution if you're not going to use file replacement hacks. ;) Remember to enable an Ocarina hook, any of them will work.

Oh ****, almost forgot about the .gct file. Take the B+ .gct file and name it "RSBE01BP.gct", name the B- .gct "RSBE01BM.gct", name the Balanced Brawl .gct "RSBE01BB.gct", name the Unstoppabrawl .gct "RSBE01UB.gct", and name your vBrawl .gct "RSBE01vB". Put them all in the \codes folder, and make sure that there is no file replacement code in the .gct. Note that if all you want for vBrawl is file replacements, you don't need a .gct file for it.

If you haven't grabbed the codehandler.bin file, get it here (this one only works for NTSC-U :/). Put this XML file, and codehandler.bin in \riivolution. To save the text as an XML file, copy & paste it into notepad, save it, and change the extension from .txt to .xml. You may have to enable the option to show the extension for known file types. You can name the XML file whatever you want.

Quick note about BBrawl and PW's Stage Expansion Code: They're not compatible. BBrawl uses codes to change the layout of the CSS and using PW's code messes with it. So I've removed support for it for BBrawl. :/

Ok, here's the XML:
Code:
<wiidisc version="1">
  <id game="RSB" />
  <options>
       <section name="Ocarina">
           </option>
           <option name="Codes">
               <choice name="Brawl Minus"><patch id="ocarinabase" /><patch id="BMocarinacodes" /></choice>
               <choice name="Brawl Plus"><patch id="ocarinabase" /><patch id="BPocarinacodes" /></choice>
               <choice name="Balanced Brawl"><patch id="ocarinabase" /><patch id="BBocarinacodes" /></choice>
               <choice name="Unstoppabrawl"><patch id="ocarinabase" /><patch id="UBocarinacodes" /></choice>
               <choice name="vBrawl"><patch id="ocarinabase" /><patch id="vBocarinacodes" /></choice>
           </option>
       </section>
  </options>
  <patch id="filecode">
</patch>
       <memory ocarina="true" value="7CE33B783887003438A7003838C7004C" offset="0x000018A8" />
   </patch>
       <memory ocarina="true" value="9A3F005E38AE0080389FFFFC7E0903A6" offset="0x000018A8" />
       <memory ocarina="true" value="801D0060901E0060801D0064901E0064801D0068901E0068" offset="0x000018A8" />
   </patch>
       <memory ocarina="true" value="3AB500013A73000C2C1500043B18000C" offset="0x000018A8" />
   </patch>
       <memory ocarina="true" value="3CA0CC01380000613C80450098058000" offset="0x000018A8" />
   </patch>
       <memory ocarina="true" value="90010014800305FC2C00000041820008" offset="0x000018A8" />
   </patch>
       <memory ocarina="true" value="90A402E0806502E4908502E42C030000" offset="0x000018A8" />
   </patch>
       <memory ocarina="true" value="3800000E7FE3FB78B005000038800080" offset="0x000018A8" />
   </patch>
   <patch id="ocarinabase">
	<memory valuefile="codehandler.bin" offset="0x00001800" />
	<memory offset="0x00001CDE" value="8057" />
	<memory offset="0x00001CE2" value="0000" />
	<memory offset="0x00001F5A" value="8057" />
	<memory offset="0x00001F5E" value="0000" />
	<memory offset="0x000042B8" value="60000000" />
	<memory offset="0x003E9930" value="60000000" />
   </patch>
   <patch id="BMocarinacodes">
       <memory valuefile="/codes/RSBE01BM.gct" offset="0x00570000" />
	<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/" disc="/" />
  	<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlMinus" disc="/" />
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlMinus/menu2/mu_menumain.pac" disc="/menu2/mu_menumain_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/info2/info.pac" disc="/info2/info_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/menu2/sc_title.pac" disc="/menu2/sc_title_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlMinus/system/common2.pac" disc="/system/common2_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlMinus/system/common3.pac" disc="/system/common3_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlMinus/system/common4.pac" disc="/system/common4_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlMinus/system/common5.pac" disc="/system/common5_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/fighter/captain/FitCaptain01.pcs" disc="/fighter/captain/FitCaptain01_en.pcs"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal00.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal00_en.pcs"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal01.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal01_en.pcs"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal02.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal02_en.pcs"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal03.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal03_en.pcs"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal04.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal04_en.pcs"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinalSpy.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinalSpy_en.pcs"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/stage/melee/STGDXONETT.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGDXONETT_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/stage/melee/STGDXPSTADIUM.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGDXPSTADIUM_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/stage/melee/STGGW.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGGW_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/stage/melee/STGHOMERUN.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGHOMERUN_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/stage/melee/STGMADEIN.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGMADEIN_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/stage/melee/STGPICTCHAT.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGPICTCHAT_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/stage/melee/STGRESULT.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGRESULT_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/stage/melee/STGSTADIUM.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGSTADIUM_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_00.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_00_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_01.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_01_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_02.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_02_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_03.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_03_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_04.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_04_en.pac"/>
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1.pac" create= "true"/>
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM2.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM2.pac" create= "true"/>
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM3.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM3.pac" create= "true"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM4.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM4.pac" create= "true"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM5.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM5.pac" create= "true"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM6.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM6.pac" create= "true"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM7.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM7.pac" create= "true"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM8.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM8.pac" create= "true"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM9.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM9.pac" create= "true"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/module/st_custom1.rel" disc="/module/st_custom1.rel" create= "true"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/module/st_custom2.rel" disc="/module/st_custom2.rel" create= "true"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/module/st_custom3.rel" disc="/module/st_custom3.rel" create= "true"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/module/st_custom4.rel" disc="/module/st_custom4.rel" create= "true"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/module/st_custom5.rel" disc="/module/st_custom5.rel" create= "true"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/module/st_custom6.rel" disc="/module/st_custom6.rel" create= "true"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/module/st_custom7.rel" disc="/module/st_custom7.rel" create= "true"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/module/st_custom8.rel" disc="/module/st_custom8.rel" create= "true"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/module/st_custom9.rel" disc="/module/st_custom9.rel" create= "true"/>
   </patch>
   <patch id="BPocarinacodes">
       <memory valuefile="/codes/RSBE01BP.gct" offset="0x00570000" />
  	<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus" disc="/" />
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/menu2/mu_menumain.pac" disc="/menu2/mu_menumain_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/info2/info.pac" disc="/info2/info_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/menu2/sc_title.pac" disc="/menu2/sc_title_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/system/common2.pac" disc="/system/common2_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/system/common3.pac" disc="/system/common3_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/system/common4.pac" disc="/system/common4_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/system/common5.pac" disc="/system/common5_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/fighter/captain/FitCaptain01.pcs" disc="/fighter/captain/FitCaptain01_en.pcs"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal00.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal00_en.pcs"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal01.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal01_en.pcs"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal02.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal02_en.pcs"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal03.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal03_en.pcs"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal04.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinal04_en.pcs"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinalSpy.pac" disc="/fighter/poketrainer/FitPokeTrainerFinalSpy_en.pcs"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/stage/melee/STGDXONETT.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGDXONETT_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/stage/melee/STGDXPSTADIUM.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGDXPSTADIUM_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/stage/melee/STGGW.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGGW_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/stage/melee/STGHOMERUN.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGHOMERUN_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/stage/melee/STGMADEIN.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGMADEIN_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/stage/melee/STGPICTCHAT.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGPICTCHAT_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/stage/melee/STGRESULT.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGRESULT_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/stage/melee/STGSTADIUM.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGSTADIUM_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_00.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_00_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_01.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_01_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_02.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_02_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_03.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_03_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_04.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGVILLAGE_04_en.pac"/>
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1.pac" create= "true"/>
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM2.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM2.pac" create= "true"/>
        <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM3.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM3.pac" create= "true"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM4.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM4.pac" create= "true"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM5.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM5.pac" create= "true"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM6.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM6.pac" create= "true"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM7.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM7.pac" create= "true"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM8.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM8.pac" create= "true"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM9.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM9.pac" create= "true"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/module/st_custom1.rel" disc="/module/st_custom1.rel" create= "true"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/module/st_custom2.rel" disc="/module/st_custom2.rel" create= "true"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/module/st_custom3.rel" disc="/module/st_custom3.rel" create= "true"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/module/st_custom4.rel" disc="/module/st_custom4.rel" create= "true"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/module/st_custom5.rel" disc="/module/st_custom5.rel" create= "true"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/module/st_custom6.rel" disc="/module/st_custom6.rel" create= "true"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/module/st_custom7.rel" disc="/module/st_custom7.rel" create= "true"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/module/st_custom8.rel" disc="/module/st_custom8.rel" create= "true"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/module/st_custom9.rel" disc="/module/st_custom9.rel" create= "true"/>
   </patch>
   <patch id="BBocarinacodes">
       <memory valuefile="/codes/RSBE01BB.gct" offset="0x00570000" />
  	<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BalancedBrawl" disc="/" />
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BalancedBrawl/menu2/mu_menumain.pac" disc="/menu2/mu_menumain_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BalancedBrawl/menu2/sc_title.pac" disc="/menu2/sc_title_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BalancedBrawl/system/common2.pac" disc="/system/common2_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BalancedBrawl/system/common3.pac" disc="/system/common3_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BalancedBrawl/system/common4.pac" disc="/system/common4_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BalancedBrawl/system/common5.pac" disc="/system/common5_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/stage/melee/STGDXPSTADIUM.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGDXPSTADIUM_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/stage/melee/STGMADEIN.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGMADEIN_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/stage/melee/STGSTADIUM.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGSTADIUM_en.pac"/>
   </patch>
   <patch id="UBocarinacodes">
       <memory valuefile="/codes/RSBE01UB.gct" offset="0x00570000" />
  	<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/UBrawl" disc="/" />
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/UBrawl/menu2/mu_menumain.pac" disc="/menu2/mu_menumain_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/UBrawl/menu2/sc_title.pac" disc="/menu2/sc_title_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/UBrawl/system/common2.pac" disc="/system/common2_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/UBrawl/system/common3.pac" disc="/system/common3_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/UBrawl/system/common4.pac" disc="/system/common4_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/UBrawl/system/common5.pac" disc="/system/common5_en.pac"/>
   </patch>
   <patch id="vBocarinacodes">
       <memory valuefile="/codes/RSBE01vB.gct" offset="0x00570000" />
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/menu2/mu_menumain.pac" disc="/menu2/mu_menumain_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/menu2/sc_title.pac" disc="/menu2/sc_title_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/system/common2.pac" disc="/system/common2_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/system/common3.pac" disc="/system/common3_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/system/common4.pac" disc="/system/common4_en.pac"/>
    	<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/system/common5.pac" disc="/system/common5_en.pac"/>
   </patch>
</wiidisc>
Remember, this XML assumes that you put the default B+ files in the "BrawlPlus" folder and the default B- files in "BrawlMinus", with the contents of pfmenu2 being put into the respective "menu2" folder (same with Balanced Brawl). If there are any mistakes, PM me and I'll see what I can do. Feel free to do whatever with this.

If you plan to use PW's Stage Expansion Code v2.0 then you will need to check this thread (specifically under the 1st code box). So the resulting lines will be
Code:
1st stage:
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM01.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM01.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/module/st_custom01.rel" disc="/module/st_custom01.rel" create= "true"/>

10th stage:
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0A.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM0A.pac" create= "true"/>
<file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared/module/st_custom0A.rel" disc="/module/st_custom0A.rel" create= "true"/>
Remember to name the files accordingly.

Balanced Brawl comes with textures for characters that transform (B+ offers some as an optional download too btw). You can put them in either /BalancedBrawl with the moveset .pacs, or in /shared with your other custom textures, it's up to you. In /shared, those characters would gain the same reduced transformation time across all hacks though (due to shorter loading time). In /BalancedBrawl, they will take precedence over any custom textures for those characters you may have, so you may want to use only the ones that you don't already have textures for.

Credit to TSON for posting the XML that I used for my base, and Dantarion for making the codehandler.bin file (and for making that base XML? Yes/no? Idk).

For those observant enough to notice that the XML says to load from /shared before loading from /BrawlMinus or /BrawlPlus, this is the way it needs to be. It may seem backwards, but loading them in that order makes hack-specific files take precedence over shared files (most notably the stage hacks used by Brawl+ take precedence over any custom textures you may have).

Peach4

Smash Rookie
Would that code work for the pal version of ssbb? D:?
edit: read it again D: only for NTSC-U

Hozu

Smash Journeyman
I made it on NTSC-U, I don't know what's holding back PAL here though. If it's the Ocarina codes, the XML would work but you wouldn't get any codes...

Andarel

Smash Apprentice
What does Riivolution do if you ask it for a file (say, FitFalcoMotionEtc.pac) that isn't on the SD card?

If nothing, then could you please put in all the fitmotions in that list, Hozu? (If it's just copypasta I'll do it, but it might not be.) Because it would make testing other fitmotions possible.

Hm. Gonna tweak things tonight/tomorrow, see how they work.

Thanks muchly.

Captain Kwark

Smash Apprentice
Question: Would it still be possible to use Double GCT with Riivolution? The one's in root/codes and root/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf.

JoeGrandma

Smash Journeyman
codehandler.bin goes in the riivolution folder on the root of the SD card.
To use TSON's code, you need an XML editor, copy and paste his code in the editor, then save it as a XML file.
OK, to double check, if I'm using RiiFS instead of putting the files on the SD card, I put codehandler.bin, the XML, and{/i] the .gct codeset all in the riivolution folder inside \root?

-RedX-

Smash Lord
OK, to double check, if I'm using RiiFS instead of putting the files on the SD card, I put codehandler.bin, the XML, and the .gct codeset all in the riivolution folder inside \root?
No, codehandler.bin should be on the SD card in /riivolution.
The GCT should be in /codes on your SD card.
The XML that has your ip address in it should be on your SD card in /riivolution. The other normal XMLs should be in root/riivolution

The files that you're replacing just need to be in /root/whatever directory you have to set up.

Roxas M

Smash Master
Ok, the XML will be at the bottom of this post, there are a few things you need to setup to use this properly. This is for NTSC-U Brawl (sorry PAL).

In \private\wii\app\RSBE, make 3 folders called "BrawlPlus", "BrawlMinus", and "shared". Put all default files from Brawl+ into the BrawlPlus folder, and the same with Brawl- for the BrawlMinus folder. Make sure you take the contents of the "pfmenu2" folders and put them in "menu2" folder of their respective hack. So take the contents of Brawl+'s pfmenu2 folder and put it in \BrawlPlus\menu2.

Any custom textures/music/stage hacks go in the shared folder. Yes, this means that for say... a texture hack for Fox goes in \shared\fighter\fox. For characters with .pac reqirements, those .pacs that have a corresponding .pcs also go in \shared (ie. FitZelda00.pac and FitZelda00.pcs). This is done so you can use those custom hacks on both Brawl+ and Brawl-.

Note that in Riivolution, there will be only two options, both on the same page. The Ocarina hook option, and the codeset option. I did this because I couldn't figure out how to do it with the old option setup, and there's no point in using Riivolution if you're not going to use file replacement hacks. ;)

Oh ****, almost forgot about the .gct file. Take the B+ .gct file and name it "RSBE01BP.gct", and name the B- .gct "RSBE01BM.gct". Put them both in the \codes folder, and make sure that there is no file replacement code in the .gct.

If you haven't grabbed the codehandler.bin file, get it here. Put this XML file, and codehandler.bin in \riivolution. To save the text as an XML file, copy & paste it into notepad, save it, and change the extension from .txt to .xml. You may have to enable the option to show the extension for known file types. You can name the XML file whatever you want.

Ok, here's the XML.
i see that this works for brawl+ and brawl-.
what about vBrawl ? does vbrawl with codes work with this as well?

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
Get rid of the middle.
Did you do:
C:\Users\your name\cd\ Hit enter
when you started Command Prompt? Try that.

That's fine, just set up the private folder on your root folder properly.
Ok I'm using Vista command prompt and this is what shows up after I do all that:

Code:
Microsoft Windows [Version 6.0.6000]
Copyright (c) 2006 Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.

C:\Users\SHAUN>cd\

C:\>Users\SHAUN\Net\riifs\riifs Users\SHAUN\Net\riivolution\root
RiiFS C# Server is now ready for connections on 0.0.0.0:1137
And then I start up Riivolution and wait for the riivolution menu to load, and nothing happens, I DONT START BRAWL, am I supposed to for this to connect to my wii

Also, I have it so I have to name whatever files I'm replacing the exacnt name they are on the disc, I wanted it simple no _en to no- _en conversions because I'm just going to get confused

Ok I'm going to have to take screens of what I've got because I don't think I'm explaining this clearly:

USB:

COMPUTER:

XMLs:

So what did I do wrong, or is it that I put in the wrong IP adress?

In that case which one of these options should I use for the IP adress:

**Networking = my xml file with the ip address thing

Also, if I ever get this set up, where would you add files to go over the network? Like I'm on my computer, and the USB is on my Wii with Brawl playing, would I just open up the "riivolution" folder on my computer and add files in there? And if I have files already on my USB drive, then would they show up in the "riivolution" folder on my computer?

THis all seems very confusing...

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite

You use IPv4 Address. Careful not to enter in the Default Gateway (aka your router), you're not hosting RiiFS from the router. :p

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
Ok, the XML will be at the bottom of this post, there are a few things you need to setup to use this properly. This is for NTSC-U Brawl (sorry PAL).

In \private\wii\app\RSBE, make 3 folders called "BrawlPlus", "BrawlMinus", and "shared". Put all default files from Brawl+ into the BrawlPlus folder, and the same with Brawl- for the BrawlMinus folder. Make sure you take the contents of the "pfmenu2" folders and put them in "menu2" folder of their respective hack. So take the contents of Brawl+'s pfmenu2 folder and put it in \BrawlPlus\menu2.

Any custom textures/music/stage hacks go in the shared folder. Yes, this means that for say... a texture hack for Fox goes in \shared\fighter\fox. For characters with .pac reqirements, those .pacs that have a corresponding .pcs also go in \shared (ie. FitZelda00.pac and FitZelda00.pcs). This is done so you can use those custom hacks on both Brawl+ and Brawl-.

Note that in Riivolution, there will be only two options, both on the same page. The Ocarina hook option, and the codeset option. I did this because I couldn't figure out how to do it with the old option setup, and there's no point in using Riivolution if you're not going to use file replacement hacks. ;)

Oh ****, almost forgot about the .gct file. Take the B+ .gct file and name it "RSBE01BP.gct", and name the B- .gct "RSBE01BM.gct". Put them both in the \codes folder, and make sure that there is no file replacement code in the .gct.

If you haven't grabbed the codehandler.bin file, get it here. Put this XML file, and codehandler.bin in \riivolution. To save the text as an XML file, copy & paste it into notepad, save it, and change the extension from .txt to .xml. You may have to enable the option to show the extension for known file types. You can name the XML file whatever you want.

Ok, here's the XML.
Code:
<wiidisc version="1">
  <id game="RSB" />
  <options>
       <section name="Ocarina">
           </option>
           <option name="Codeset">
               <choice name="Brawl Minus"><patch id="ocarinabase" /><patch id="BMocarinacodes" /></choice>
               <choice name="Brawl Plus"><patch id="ocarinabase" /><patch id="BPocarinacodes" /></choice>
           </option>
       </section>
  </options>
  <patch id="filecode">
</patch>
       <memory ocarina="true" value="7CE33B783887003438A7003838C7004C" offset="0x000018A8" />
   </patch>
       <memory ocarina="true" value="9A3F005E38AE0080389FFFFC7E0903A6" offset="0x000018A8" />
       <memory ocarina="true" value="801D0060901E0060801D0064901E0064801D0068901E0068" offset="0x000018A8" />
   </patch>
       <memory ocarina="true" value="3AB500013A73000C2C1500043B18000C" offset="0x000018A8" />
   </patch>
       <memory ocarina="true" value="3CA0CC01380000613C80450098058000" offset="0x000018A8" />
   </patch>
       <memory ocarina="true" value="90010014800305FC2C00000041820008" offset="0x000018A8" />
   </patch>
       <memory ocarina="true" value="90A402E0806502E4908502E42C030000" offset="0x000018A8" />
   </patch>
       <memory ocarina="true" value="3800000E7FE3FB78B005000038800080" offset="0x000018A8" />
   </patch>
   <patch id="ocarinabase">
	<memory valuefile="codehandler.bin" offset="0x00001800" />
	<memory offset="0x00001CDE" value="8057" />
	<memory offset="0x00001CE2" value="0000" />
	<memory offset="0x00001F5A" value="8057" />
	<memory offset="0x00001F5E" value="0000" />
	<memory offset="0x000042B8" value="60000000" />
	<memory offset="0x003E9930" value="60000000" />
   </patch>
   <patch id="BMocarinacodes">
       <memory valuefile="/codes/RSBE01BM.gct" offset="0x00570000" />
<folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared" disc="/" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlMinus/menu/strap/StrapEn.pac" disc="/menu/strap/StrapEn.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlMinus/menu2/sc_title.pac" disc="/system/sc_title_en.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlMinus/system/common2.pac" disc="/system/common2_en.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlMinus/system/common3.pac" disc="/system/common3_en.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlMinus/system/common4.pac" disc="/system/common4_en.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlMinus/system/common5.pac" disc="/system/common5_en.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlMinus/fighter/captain/FitCaptain.pac" disc="/fighter/captain/FitCaptain.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlMinus/fighter/dedede/FitDedede.pac" disc="/fighter/dedede/FitDedede.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlMinus/fighter/diddy/FitDiddy.pac" disc="/fighter/diddy/FitDiddy.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlMinus/fighter/donkey/FitDonkey.pac" disc="/fighter/donkey/FitDonkey.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlMinus/fighter/falco/FitFalco.pac" disc="/fighter/falco/FitFalco.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlMinus/fighter/falco/FitFalcoMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/falco/FitFalcoMotionEtc.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlMinus/fighter/fox/FitFox.pac" disc="/fighter/fox/FitFox.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlMinus/fighter/fox/FitFoxMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/fox/FitFoxMotionEtc.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlMinus/fighter/gamewatch/FitGameWatch.pac" disc="/fighter/gamewatch/FitGameWatch.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlMinus/fighter/ganon/FitGanon.pac" disc="/fighter/ganon/FitGanon.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlMinus/fighter/ike/FitIke.pac" disc="/fighter/ike/FitIke.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlMinus/fighter/kirby/FitKirby.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirby.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlMinus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyFalco.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyFalco.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlMinus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyIke.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyIke.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlMinus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyKoopa.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyKoopa.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlMinus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyLink.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyLink.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlMinus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyLucas.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyLucas.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlMinus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyNess.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyNess.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlMinus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyPikachu.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyPikachu.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlMinus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyPit.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyPit.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlMinus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyPopo.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyPopo.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlMinus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyRobot.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyRobot.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlMinus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbySamus.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbySamus.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlMinus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbySnake.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbySnake.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlMinus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyToonLink.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyToonLink.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlMinus/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyWolf.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirbyWold.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlMinus/fighter/koopa/FitKoopa.pac" disc="/fighter/koopa/FitKoopa.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlMinus/fighter/link/FitLink.pac" disc="/fighter/link/FitLink.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlMinus/fighter/lucario/FitLucario.pac" disc="/fighter/lucario/FitLucario.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlMinus/fighter/lucas/FitLucas.pac" disc="/fighter/lucas/FitLucas.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlMinus/fighter/luigi/FitLuigi.pac" disc="/fighter/luigi/FitLuigi.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlMinus/fighter/mario/FitMario.pac" disc="/fighter/mario/FitMario.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlMinus/fighter/marth/FitMarth.pac" disc="/fighter/marth/FitMarth.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlMinus/fighter/marth/FitMarthMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/marth/FitMarthMotionEtc.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlMinus/fighter/metaknight/FitMetaknight.pac" disc="/fighter/metaknight/FitMetaknight.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlMinus/fighter/ness/FitNess.pac" disc="/fighter/ness/FitNess.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlMinus/fighter/peach/FitPeach.pac" disc="/fighter/peach/FitPeach.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlMinus/fighter/pikachu/FitPikachu.pac" disc="/fighter/pikachu/FitPikachu.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlMinus/fighter/pikmin/FitPikmin.pac" disc="/fighter/pikmin/FitPikmin.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlMinus/fighter/pit/FitPit.pac" disc="/fighter/pit/FitPit.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlMinus/fighter/pokefushigisou/FitPokefushigisou.pac" disc="/fighter/pokefushigisou/FitPokefushigisou.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlMinus/fighter/pokelizardon/FitPokelizardon.pac" disc="/fighter/pokelizardon/FitPokelizardon.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlMinus/fighter/pokezenigame/FitPokezenigame.pac" disc="/fighter/pokezenigame/FitPokezenigame.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlMinus/fighter/popo/FitPopo.pac" disc="/fighter/popo/FitPopo.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlMinus/fighter/purin/FitPurin.pac" disc="/fighter/purin/FitPurin.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlMinus/fighter/robot/FitRobot.pac" disc="/fighter/robot/FitRobot.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlMinus/fighter/samus/FitSamus.pac" disc="/fighter/samus/FitSamus.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlMinus/fighter/sheik/FitSheik.pac" disc="/fighter/sheik/FitSheik.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlMinus/fighter/snake/FitSnake.pac" disc="/fighter/snake/FitSnake.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlMinus/fighter/sonic/FitSonic.pac" disc="/fighter/sonic/FitSonic.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlMinus/fighter/szerosuit/FitSZerosuit.pac" disc="/fighter/szerosuit/FitSZerosuit.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlMinus/fighter/toonlink/FitToonLink.pac" disc="/fighter/toonlink/FitToonLink.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlMinus/fighter/wario/FitWario.pac" disc="/fighter/wario/FitWario.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlMinus/fighter/wolf/FitWolf.pac" disc="/fighter/wolf/FitWolf.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlMinus/fighter/yoshi/FitYoshi.pac" disc="/fighter/yoshi/FitYoshi.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlMinus/fighter/zelda/FitZelda.pac" disc="/fighter/zelda/FitZelda.pac"/>
   </patch>
   <patch id="BPocarinacodes">
       <memory valuefile="/codes/RSBE01BP.gct" offset="0x00570000" />
  <folder external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/shared" disc="/" />
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/menu/strap/StrapEn.pac" disc="/menu/strap/StrapEn.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/menu2/sc_title.pac" disc="/menu2/sc_title_en.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/system/common2.pac" disc="/system/common2_en.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/system/common3.pac" disc="/system/common3_en.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/system/common4.pac" disc="/system/common4_en.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/system/common5.pac" disc="/system/common5_en.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/stage/melee/STGCRAYON.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCRAYON.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/stage/melee/STGDOLPIC.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGDOLPIC.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/stage/melee/STGDXPSTADIUM.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGDXPSTADIUM_en.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/stage/melee/STGDXSHRINE.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGDXSHRINE.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/stage/melee/STGEARTH.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGEARTH.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/stage/melee/STGFZERO.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGFZERO.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/stage/melee/STGHALBERD.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGHALBERD.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/stage/melee/STGICE.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGICE.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/stage/melee/STGJUNGLE.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGJUNGLE.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/module/st_jungle.rel.pac" disc="/module/st_jungle.rel.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/stage/melee/STGMADEIN.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGMADEIN_en.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/stage/melee/STGMANSION.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGMANSION.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGNEWPORK_en.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/stage/melee/STGPICTCHAT.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGPICTCHAT_en.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/stage/melee/STGSTADIUM.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGSTADIUM_en.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/fighter/captain/FitCaptain.pac" disc="/fighter/captain/FitCaptain.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/fighter/dedede/FitDedede.pac" disc="/fighter/dedede/FitDedede.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/fighter/diddy/FitDiddy.pac" disc="/fighter/diddy/FitDiddy.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/fighter/donkey/FitDonkey.pac" disc="/fighter/donkey/FitDonkey.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/fighter/falco/FitFalco.pac" disc="/fighter/falco/FitFalco.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/fighter/falco/FitFalcoMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/falco/FitFalcoMotionEtc.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/fighter/fox/FitFox.pac" disc="/fighter/fox/FitFox.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/fighter/fox/FitFoxMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/fox/FitFoxMotionEtc.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/fighter/gamewatch/FitGameWatch.pac" disc="/fighter/gamewatch/FitGameWatch.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/fighter/ganon/FitGanon.pac" disc="/fighter/ganon/FitGanon.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/fighter/ike/FitIke.pac" disc="/fighter/ike/FitIke.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/fighter/kirby/FitKirby.pac" disc="/fighter/kirby/FitKirby.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/fighter/fox/FitFox.pac" disc="/fighter/fox/FitFox.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/fighter/koopa/FitKoopa.pac" disc="/fighter/koopa/FitKoopa.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/fighter/link/FitLink.pac" disc="/fighter/link/FitLink.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/fighter/lucario/FitLucario.pac" disc="/fighter/lucario/FitLucario.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/fighter/lucas/FitLucas.pac" disc="/fighter/lucas/FitLucas.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/fighter/luigi/FitLuigi.pac" disc="/fighter/luigi/FitLuigi.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/fighter/mario/FitMario.pac" disc="/fighter/mario/FitMario.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/fighter/marth/FitMarth.pac" disc="/fighter/marth/FitMarth.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/fighter/marth/FitMarthMotionEtc.pac" disc="/fighter/marth/FitMarthMotionEtc.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/fighter/metaknight/FitMetaknight.pac" disc="/fighter/metaknight/FitMetaknight.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/fighter/ness/FitNess.pac" disc="/fighter/ness/FitNess.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/fighter/peach/FitPeach.pac" disc="/fighter/peach/FitPeach.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/fighter/pikachu/FitPikachu.pac" disc="/fighter/pikachu/FitPikachu.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/fighter/pikmin/FitPikmin.pac" disc="/fighter/pikmin/FitPikmin.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/fighter/pit/FitPit.pac" disc="/fighter/pit/FitPit.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/fighter/pokefushigisou/FitPokefushigisou.pac" disc="/fighter/pokefushigisou/FitPokefushigisou.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/fighter/pokelizardon/FitPokelizardon.pac" disc="/fighter/pokelizardon/FitPokelizardon.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/fighter/pokezenigame/FitPokezenigame.pac" disc="/fighter/pokezenigame/FitPokezenigame.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/fighter/popo/FitPopo.pac" disc="/fighter/popo/FitPopo.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/fighter/purin/FitPurin.pac" disc="/fighter/purin/FitPurin.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/fighter/robot/FitRobot.pac" disc="/fighter/robot/FitRobot.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/fighter/samus/FitSamus.pac" disc="/fighter/samus/FitSamus.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/fighter/sheik/FitSheik.pac" disc="/fighter/sheik/FitSheik.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/fighter/snake/FitSnake.pac" disc="/fighter/snake/FitSnake.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/fighter/sonic/FitSonic.pac" disc="/fighter/sonic/FitSonic.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/fighter/szerosuit/FitSZerosuit.pac" disc="/fighter/szerosuit/FitSZerosuit.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/fighter/toonlink/FitToonLink.pac" disc="/fighter/toonlink/FitToonLink.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/fighter/wario/FitWario.pac" disc="/fighter/wario/FitWario.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/fighter/wolf/FitWolf.pac" disc="/fighter/wolf/FitWolf.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/fighter/yoshi/FitYoshi.pac" disc="/fighter/yoshi/FitYoshi.pac"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/BrawlPlus/fighter/zelda/FitZelda.pac" disc="/fighter/zelda/FitZelda.pac"/>
   </patch>
</wiidisc>
Remember, this XML assumes that you put the default B+ files in the "BrawlPlus" folder and the default B- files in "BrawlMinus", with the contents of pfmenu2 being put into the respective "menu2" folder. If there are any mistakes, PM me and I'll see what I can do. Feel free to do whatever with this.

Edit: For using PW's Stage Expansion Codes, try adding this to your XML (untested):
Code:
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1.pac" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM2.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM2.pac" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM3.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM3.pac" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM4.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM4.pac" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM5.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM5.pac" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM6.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM6.pac" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM7.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM7.pac" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM8.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM8.pac" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM9.pac" disc="/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM9.pac" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom1.rel" disc="/module/st_custom1.rel" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom2.rel" disc="/module/st_custom2.rel" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom3.rel" disc="/module/st_custom3.rel" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom4.rel" disc="/module/st_custom4.rel" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom5.rel" disc="/module/st_custom5.rel" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom6.rel" disc="/module/st_custom6.rel" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom7.rel" disc="/module/st_custom7.rel" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom8.rel" disc="/module/st_custom8.rel" create= "true"/>
    <file external="/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf/module/st_custom9.rel" disc="/module/st_custom9.rel" create= "true"/>
If you want to use the Stage Expansion Code stages in my Brawl+/Brawl- switcher XML, change"/private/wii/app/RSBE/pf" to just "/shared". So it would be "/shared/stage/melee/STGCUSTOM1.pac".
fffff.

There was a reason that I didn't do that myself. :mad:

Dantarion plz don't hurt me omg

-RedX-

Smash Lord

Use IPv4 IP Address. It's most likely you used the wrong IP address.

**Networking = my xml file with the ip address thing
That only needs to be on your SD/USB device btw, it doesn't need to be on your comp.

Also, if I ever get this set up, where would you add files to go over the network? Like I'm on my computer, and the USB is on my Wii with Brawl playing, would I just open up the "riivolution" folder on my computer and add files in there? And if I have files already on my USB drive, then would they show up in the "riivolution" folder on my computer?

THis all seems very confusing...
When you successfully connect, you have to have the files you want to replace on your comp in riivolution/root/ssbb before you start the game. Then while the game is running, you can replace the files in that folder and it'll work.
And the files already on your SD/USB will be ignored when using networking.

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
Use IPv4 IP Address. It's most likely you used the wrong IP address.

That only needs to be on your SD/USB device btw, it doesn't need to be on your comp.

When you successfully connect, you have to have the files you want to replace on your comp in riivolution/root/ssbb before you start the game. Then while the game is running, you can replace the files in that folder and it'll work.
And the files already on your SD/USB will be ignored when using networking.
Ok yea I had the IP adress wrong lol thanks, both to you and Bionic Sonic

Still doesn't work though

Got that part fixed, and the server thing connects but when I add files onto my computer, they don't change in the game, here's what my command prompt says:

Code:

C:\>Users\SHAUN\Net\riifs\riifs C:\Users\SHAUN\Net\riivolution\root
[4/1/2010 9:20:41 PM] - 192.168.1.104:54215 - Connection Established
[4/1/2010 9:20:41 PM] - 192.168.1.104:54215 - Handshake: Client Version "1.02"
[4/1/2010 9:20:41 PM] - 192.168.1.104:54215 -   Return 3
[4/1/2010 9:20:41 PM] - 192.168.1.104:54215 - File_OpenDir("C:\Users\SHAUN\Net\r
iivolution\root\riivolution");
[4/1/2010 9:20:41 PM] - 192.168.1.104:54215 -   Return 1
[4/1/2010 9:20:42 PM] - 192.168.1.104:54215 - File_NextDir(1);
[4/1/2010 9:20:42 PM] - 192.168.1.104:54215 -   Return 1
[4/1/2010 9:20:42 PM] - 192.168.1.104:54215 -   Return 0
[4/1/2010 9:20:42 PM] - 192.168.1.104:54215 -   Return 2
[4/1/2010 9:20:42 PM] - 192.168.1.104:54215 -   Return 15
[4/1/2010 9:20:42 PM] - 192.168.1.104:54215 -   Return 24
[4/1/2010 9:20:42 PM] - 192.168.1.104:54215 - File_Open("C:\Users\SHAUN\Net\riiv
olution\root\riivolution/Ocarina Code Handler.xml", 0x0);
[4/1/2010 9:20:42 PM] - 192.168.1.104:54215 -   Return 2
[4/1/2010 9:20:42 PM] - 192.168.1.104:54215 - File_Read(2, 6256);
[4/1/2010 9:20:42 PM] - 192.168.1.104:54215 -   Return 6256
[4/1/2010 9:20:42 PM] - 192.168.1.104:54215 - File_Close(2);
[4/1/2010 9:20:42 PM] - 192.168.1.104:54215 -   Return 1
[4/1/2010 9:20:43 PM] - 192.168.1.104:54215 - File_NextDir(1);
[4/1/2010 9:20:43 PM] - 192.168.1.104:54215 -   Return 16
[4/1/2010 9:20:43 PM] - 192.168.1.104:54215 -   Return 0
[4/1/2010 9:20:43 PM] - 192.168.1.104:54215 - File_Open("C:\Users\SHAUN\Net\riiv
olution\root\riivolution/SSBBtemplate.xml", 0x0);
[4/1/2010 9:20:43 PM] - 192.168.1.104:54215 -   Return 3
[4/1/2010 9:20:43 PM] - 192.168.1.104:54215 - File_Read(3, 360);
[4/1/2010 9:20:43 PM] - 192.168.1.104:54215 -   Return 360
[4/1/2010 9:20:43 PM] - 192.168.1.104:54215 - File_Close(3);
[4/1/2010 9:20:43 PM] - 192.168.1.104:54215 -   Return 1
[4/1/2010 9:20:43 PM] - 192.168.1.104:54215 - File_NextDir(1);
[4/1/2010 9:20:43 PM] - 192.168.1.104:54215 -   Return -1
[4/1/2010 9:20:43 PM] - 192.168.1.104:54215 - File_CloseDir(1);
[4/1/2010 9:20:43 PM] - 192.168.1.104:54215 -   Return 1
[4/1/2010 9:20:43 PM] - 192.168.1.104:54215 - File_OpenDir("C:\Users\SHAUN\Net\r
iivolution\root\apps/riivolution");
[4/1/2010 9:20:43 PM] - 192.168.1.104:54215 -   Return -1
[4/1/2010 9:21:04 PM] - 192.168.1.104:54215 - Goodbye
[4/1/2010 9:21:04 PM] - 192.168.1.104:54215 -   Return 1
[4/1/2010 9:23:13 PM] - 192.168.1.104:54215 - Ping Timeout (129.018 seconds)
[4/1/2010 9:23:13 PM] - 192.168.1.104:54215 - Disconnected.
EDIT: Why am I listed as a moderator? lol

Also, why was this trying to open an apps folder on my computer? Am I supposed to have one there? All I have is riivolution and riifs

Am I supposed to have something in the riivolution folder in there?

EDIT 2:

I added the copied the apps folder from my usb onto my computer, then ran the command propmt again and got this:

Code:

[4/1/2010 9:35:04 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 - Connection Established
[4/1/2010 9:35:04 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 - Handshake: Client Version "1.02"
[4/1/2010 9:35:04 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 -   Return 3
[4/1/2010 9:35:04 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 - File_OpenDir("C:\Users\SHAUN\Net\r
[4/1/2010 9:35:04 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 -   Return 1
[4/1/2010 9:35:05 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 - File_NextDir(1);
[4/1/2010 9:35:05 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 -   Return 1
[4/1/2010 9:35:05 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 -   Return 0
[4/1/2010 9:35:05 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 -   Return 2
[4/1/2010 9:35:05 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 -   Return 15
[4/1/2010 9:35:05 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 -   Return 24
[4/1/2010 9:35:05 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 - File_Open("C:\Users\SHAUN\Net\riiv
[4/1/2010 9:35:05 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 - File_Read(2, 6256);
[4/1/2010 9:35:05 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 -   Return 6256
[4/1/2010 9:35:05 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 - File_Close(2);
[4/1/2010 9:35:05 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 -   Return 16
[4/1/2010 9:35:06 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 - File_Open("C:\Users\SHAUN\Net\riiv
[4/1/2010 9:35:06 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 -   Return 3
[4/1/2010 9:35:06 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 - File_Read(3, 360);
[4/1/2010 9:35:06 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 -   Return 360
[4/1/2010 9:35:06 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 - File_Close(3);
[4/1/2010 9:35:06 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 -   Return 1
[4/1/2010 9:35:06 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 - File_NextDir(1);
[4/1/2010 9:35:06 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 -   Return -1
[4/1/2010 9:35:06 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 - File_CloseDir(1);
[4/1/2010 9:35:06 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 - File_OpenDir("C:\Users\SHAUN\Net\r
[4/1/2010 9:35:06 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 -   Return 4
[4/1/2010 9:35:06 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 - File_NextDir(4);
[4/1/2010 9:35:06 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 -   Return 0
[4/1/2010 9:35:06 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 -   Return 2
[4/1/2010 9:35:06 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 -   Return 8
[4/1/2010 9:35:07 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 - File_NextDir(4);
[4/1/2010 9:35:07 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 -   Return 8
[4/1/2010 9:35:07 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 -   Return 0
[4/1/2010 9:35:07 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 - File_Open("C:\Users\SHAUN\Net\riiv
olution\root\apps/riivolution/meta.xml", 0x0);
[4/1/2010 9:35:07 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 -   Return 5
[4/1/2010 9:35:07 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 - File_Read(5, 720);
[4/1/2010 9:35:07 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 -   Return 720
[4/1/2010 9:35:07 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 - File_Close(5);
[4/1/2010 9:35:07 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 -   Return 1
[4/1/2010 9:35:07 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 -   Return -1
[4/1/2010 9:35:07 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 - File_CloseDir(4);
[4/1/2010 9:35:38 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 - Ping()
[4/1/2010 9:36:08 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 - Ping()
[4/1/2010 9:36:38 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 - Ping()
[4/1/2010 9:37:09 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 - Ping()
[4/1/2010 9:37:39 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 - Ping()
[4/1/2010 9:38:10 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 - Ping()
[4/1/2010 9:38:28 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 - Goodbye
[4/1/2010 9:38:28 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 -   Return 1
It kept saying Ping over and over, then I hit launch Brawl, and then right when I did that the command prompt said goobye, wtf? What am I doing wrong...

Also, why does it say:

That's not the address I put in, but it's connecting 0_o

-RedX-

Smash Lord
Moderator name ftw
Anyways, you have to have files in root/ssbb before you launch the game.
If that doesn't work, I think you should try using a different SSBB XML.
Uh, I don't whats up with apps but I didn't have any for Riivolution.

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
Moderator name ftw
Anyways, you have to have files in root/ssbb before you launch the game.
If that doesn't work, I think you should try using a different SSBB XML.
Uh, I don't whats up with apps but I didn't have any for Riivolution.
I did put files in root/ssbb, both on my usb and on my computer

why is it searching for an apps folder then?

Is AerialX here? I'm sure he could help, why is it searching for an apps folder, I added the one off my sd card onto my computer and got this:

Code:

[4/1/2010 9:35:04 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 - Connection Established
[4/1/2010 9:35:04 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 - Handshake: Client Version "1.02"
[4/1/2010 9:35:04 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 -   Return 3
[4/1/2010 9:35:04 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 - File_OpenDir("C:\Users\SHAUN\Net\r
[4/1/2010 9:35:04 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 -   Return 1
[4/1/2010 9:35:05 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 -   Return 15
[4/1/2010 9:35:05 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 -   Return 24
[4/1/2010 9:35:05 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 - File_Open("C:\Users\SHAUN\Net\riiv
[4/1/2010 9:35:05 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 - File_Read(2, 6256);
[4/1/2010 9:35:05 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 -   Return 6256
[4/1/2010 9:35:05 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 - File_Close(2);
[4/1/2010 9:35:05 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 -   Return 16
[4/1/2010 9:35:06 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 - File_Open("C:\Users\SHAUN\Net\riiv
[4/1/2010 9:35:06 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 -   Return 3
[4/1/2010 9:35:06 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 - File_Read(3, 360);
[4/1/2010 9:35:06 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 -   Return 360
[4/1/2010 9:35:06 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 - File_Close(3);
[4/1/2010 9:35:06 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 - File_NextDir(1);
[4/1/2010 9:35:06 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 -   Return -1
[4/1/2010 9:35:06 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 - File_CloseDir(1);
[4/1/2010 9:35:06 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 - File_OpenDir("C:\Users\SHAUN\Net\r
[4/1/2010 9:35:06 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 -   Return 4
[4/1/2010 9:35:06 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 -   Return 2
[4/1/2010 9:35:06 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 -   Return 8
[4/1/2010 9:35:07 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 - File_Open("C:\Users\SHAUN\Net\riiv
olution\root\apps/riivolution/meta.xml", 0x0);
[4/1/2010 9:35:07 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 -   Return 5
[4/1/2010 9:35:07 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 - File_Read(5, 720);
[4/1/2010 9:35:07 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 -   Return 720
[4/1/2010 9:35:07 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 - File_Close(5);
[4/1/2010 9:35:07 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 -   Return -1
[4/1/2010 9:35:07 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 - File_CloseDir(4);
[4/1/2010 9:35:38 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 - Ping()
[4/1/2010 9:36:08 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 - Ping()
[4/1/2010 9:36:38 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 - Ping()
[4/1/2010 9:37:09 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 - Ping()
[4/1/2010 9:37:39 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 - Ping()
[4/1/2010 9:38:10 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 - Ping()
[4/1/2010 9:38:28 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 - Goodbye
[4/1/2010 9:38:28 PM] - 192.168.1.104:55681 -   Return 1
It kept saying Ping over and over, then I hit launch Brawl, and then right when I did that the command prompt said goobye, wtf? What am I doing wrong...

Also, why does it say:

I'm just letting it sit right now and it keeps saying ping over and over, it's been going on for 10 minutes

AerialX

Smash Cadet
I did put files in root/ssbb, both on my usb and on my computer

why is it searching for an apps folder then?

Is AerialX here? I'm sure he could help, why is it searching for an apps folder, I added the one off my sd card onto my computer and got this:

Also, why does it say:

I'm just letting it sit right now and it keeps saying ping over and over, it's been going on for 10 minutes
It's searching for apps just because it always does that; in case someone fails to follow instructions and put XMLs in /apps/riivolution rather than /riivolution.

Anyway, it seems to be working fine then. Once Riivolution connects, do you see the options in the menu? You should be able to see and select them, and then launch the game fine.

Note that if you have other XMLs on your SD card they might interfere and you'll be enabling those options instead; to make sure you're only using the network it's best to delete every single XML on your SD card except for the mostly-empty network one.

Hozu

Smash Journeyman
vBrawl support has been added to my B+/B- XML switcher. Grab it from this post. I suppose I should add Balanced Brawl support eh? I'll wait until the next official release to do this, unless there is demand for it.

Oh has anyone tried the custom stage additions I made in that post? I haven't been able to test it because I have a tiny SD card and I lost my USB stick.

What does Riivolution do if you ask it for a file (say, FitFalcoMotionEtc.pac) that isn't on the SD card?

If nothing, then could you please put in all the fitmotions in that list, Hozu? (If it's just copypasta I'll do it, but it might not be.) Because it would make testing other fitmotions possible.

Hm. Gonna tweak things tonight/tomorrow, see how they work.

Thanks muchly.
It just doesn't load it if you don't have the files on your SD card/USB device. I only put the MotionEtc files for Fox, Falco and Marth because B+ has it for whatever changes they did to their animations (that what those do right?). If you want to add your own (except for Fox, Falco and Marth), just put it in the proper character's folder in /shared and it will load w/o having to change anything. Basically, if you put any file in the proper folder in /shared, it will always load (assuming that I didn't make any mistakes of course). I only made a few changes to remove the need to put "_en" in for files that were replacable using PW's FPC, and to load hack-specific stuff, which get loaded from the BrawlPlus or BrawlMinus folders. So don't add anything to those two folders because only the default hack-specific stuff gets loaded from them.

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
It's searching for apps just because it always does that; in case someone fails to follow instructions and put XMLs in /apps/riivolution rather than /riivolution.

Anyway, it seems to be working fine then. Once Riivolution connects, do you see the options in the menu? You should be able to see and select them, and then launch the game fine.

Note that if you have other XMLs on your SD card they might interfere and you'll be enabling those options instead; to make sure you're only using the network it's best to delete every single XML on your SD card except for the mostly-empty network one.
Can you make it so it DOESN'T search for apps? Because that seems to be the main problem here.

And what options are you talking about once Riivolution starts? The XMLs right? Well there's an option for every one except for the Network one but there isn't supposed to be an option for that right? Well I do that and enable the SSBB template and launch the game and then the RiiFS server disconnects.

This wasn't working so then I did this:

I did what you said and deleted every single XML on my USB drive and every XML in my network folder on my computer other than the networking one and it still doesn't work, this is what happens:

Code:

C:\Users\SHAUN>Net\riifs\riifs C:\Users\SHAUN\Net\riivolution\root
[4/1/2010 10:57:15 PM] - 192.168.1.104:57032 - Connection Established
[4/1/2010 10:57:15 PM] - 192.168.1.104:57032 - Handshake: Client Version "1.02"
[4/1/2010 10:57:15 PM] - 192.168.1.104:57032 -  Return 3
[4/1/2010 10:57:15 PM] - 192.168.1.104:57032 - File_OpenDir("C:\Users\SHAUN\Net\
riivolution\root\riivolution");
[4/1/2010 10:57:15 PM] - 192.168.1.104:57032 -  Return 1
[4/1/2010 10:57:15 PM] - 192.168.1.104:57032 - File_NextDir(1);
[4/1/2010 10:57:15 PM] - 192.168.1.104:57032 -  Return 0
[4/1/2010 10:57:15 PM] - 192.168.1.104:57032 -  Return 2
[4/1/2010 10:57:15 PM] - 192.168.1.104:57032 -  Return 0
[4/1/2010 10:57:15 PM] - 192.168.1.104:57032 -  Return -1
[4/1/2010 10:57:15 PM] - 192.168.1.104:57032 - File_CloseDir(1);
[4/1/2010 10:57:16 PM] - 192.168.1.104:57032 - File_OpenDir("C:\Users\SHAUN\Net\
riivolution\root\apps/riivolution");
[4/1/2010 10:57:16 PM] - 192.168.1.104:57032 -  Return 2
[4/1/2010 10:57:16 PM] - 192.168.1.104:57032 - File_NextDir(2);
[4/1/2010 10:57:16 PM] - 192.168.1.104:57032 -  Return 1
[4/1/2010 10:57:16 PM] - 192.168.1.104:57032 -  Return 0
[4/1/2010 10:57:16 PM] - 192.168.1.104:57032 -  Return 2
[4/1/2010 10:57:16 PM] - 192.168.1.104:57032 -  Return 8
[4/1/2010 10:57:16 PM] - 192.168.1.104:57032 -  Return -1
[4/1/2010 10:57:16 PM] - 192.168.1.104:57032 - File_CloseDir(2);
[4/1/2010 10:57:16 PM] - 192.168.1.104:57032 -  Return 1
[4/1/2010 10:57:37 PM] - 192.168.1.104:57032 - Goodbye
[4/1/2010 10:57:37 PM] - 192.168.1.104:57032 -  Return 1
[4/1/2010 10:59:39 PM] - 192.168.1.104:57032 - Ping Timeout (121.34 seconds)
[4/1/2010 10:59:39 PM] - 192.168.1.104:57032 - Disconnected.
I even deleted the SSBBtemplate XML and it still didn't work, then I added that back and it still didn't work, I'm using the new Riivolution 1.02 and the RiiFS 1.02

I don't get it why won't this work?

Am I the only one having this trouble?

And if you have to delete every other XML that means this is incompatible with the Ocarina Code Handler then right? Then that means no one has gotten the network working with Ocarina codes right?

This is all extremely frustrating, can someone post was shows up on their command prompt when they start Riivolution?

JoeGrandma

Smash Journeyman
Where do you put the .gct once you put codehandler.bin inside \root\riivolution and the Ocarina Handler.xml in the same place?

Do you put the .gct in the SD card or in \root\codes if you're using the RiiFS thing?

Hozu

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I've found a problem that I don't know how to fix involving my Brawl hack switcher XML. Anything in the /shared folder takes precedence over anything in either hack folders. So if you have any stage textures for the stages included within the latest B+ release, you'll have to remove them from your /shared folder, or just put the B+ versions in /shared (but you'll need the codes for some of them to work properly). These stages are:

Yoshi's Island (Brawl)
Delfino Plaza
Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2
Hyrule Temple
Distant Planet
Castle Siege (just STGEMBLEM.pac)
Final Destination
Port Town: Aero Dive
Halberd
Summit
Rumble Falls
WarioWare
Luigi's Mansion
New Pork City
Pictochat

I'm not sure how to make it load specific files from another location if they're already being loaded from the default location... I think I'll have to make a workaround tomorrow morning by naming the stage .pacs differently (sorry guys).

Edit: Problem solved.

AerialX

Smash Cadet
Can you make it so it DOESN'T search for apps? Because that seems to be the main problem here.
That's not a problem, it just means it's looking for XMLs in two places rather than one. It doesn't affect anything.

And... no. >.>
I meant delete the XMLs from your SD/USB/whatever, except for the small network XML with your IP. Then you set up your PC folder as you want to, with SSBBtemplate on it or whatever, and you should see those options appear in the Riivolution menu when you start it. Put whatever XMLs and files you want on your PC folder, while your USB/SD should be relatively empty besides that one network XML with no options.

Maybe you should try reading this. It was written for NSMBWii but most of it applies to any RiiFS setup.

Hozu: Precedence tends to be sequential. Make sure the options and/or patches are listed in the XML in the order they should be patched in.

Top Bottom