• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashtailty 4 Melee Videos Featuring Wife Eggm Cactuar m2k Scar DJ nintendo and more

Eggm

Smash Hero
Yeah, I'm going to bed, some singles will be on my youtube as the night goes on i have them in queue. I'm going to bed tho so you'll have to look @ my youtube channel or wait till I update this thread tomorrow.

Eggm

Smash Hero
The tape ran out on cactuar/m2k it was a really really good set too. Cactuars fox was ROOOOOCKING IT. :(

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
this is m2k

i wanna see my matches with eggm, also cactuar didnt rock me it was 3-1, all last stock games cept for the 3rd game where i 3 stocked him. Otherwise it was all close games.

Also, someone stole my Wii at the venue of Smashtality 4, I would really like it back if someone has it

CodaBear17

Smash Journeyman
Lol at M2K being on on Cactuars profile and Cactuar being on M2Ks

These matches were awesome!!!! Eggm I really like your Falco

Top Bottom