• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Scudisms" trailer+shine to bair off wall

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KUIcieCCPA

not exactly a combo video, but closer to one than not.
This is a trailer for a new video showing some unseen or unused falco tricks. If you want to see a sheik get *****, I suggest it :D

You can read the youtube video info for most of what you need to know, but to give you a rundown, Scudisms is a video that displays some rather unique play that I have not seen from any falco, honestly. You'll see jab to utilt used in weird situations, laser to fsmash used as a ledgeguard, and more up+b tech chasing!

these combos are also certified as legit since they take place against me, KOS-MOS, or Sars_Pirate :D

enjoy, and give me some feedback, please!

soap

Smash Hero
doraki jump i can never do.

ive been doing that scar jump shine turn bair for a while.

scar jumping is still underused. so many possibilities.....

soap

Smash Hero
break it up into steps.

if u jumble all the inputs together thinking it is some complicated endeavour it becomes hard.

scar jump..........shine......control stick up..........cstick down.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
what is doraki jump
walljumping off the ledge right after letting go of it. it's really hard to do, but brett said he only did it well (he doesn't play fox) because he knows there is apparently a trick to it, to where, if you use your up+b to recover you can just hold away for easy double input, or something like that. i don't know, i don't listen to my best friend, i just get combo'd by him.

thanks for the comments all, 1/31/09 is time for many tricks to see ^.^
i might even have new kos-mos/me matches up by then, too :o
stay tuned :p

Top Bottom