• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Everything Havokk

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Link to original post: [drupal=1203]Everything Havokk[/drupal]

Quick catch up:

Well now, theres ton to talk about. I'm going to start off about a month ago and work my way from there to catch everyone up.

About a month ago -

I was kicked out from my mom's and was basically forced to move to my Dad's in Huntington Beach. (Dad+Matt (Roomate #1) + Pips (Roomate #2) + Chad (Roomate #3) + Me) in a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom town house apartment thing. Dad and I sleep on air matresses (those blow up beds) in one bedroom, Pips and Chad sleep on the couches downstairs, and Matt (who is the lease owner) has his own bedroom. I've become accustomed to living here, although it's not what I really want(ed).

I now go to Ocean View High School, I'm a sophomore, and I've got to meet up with a lot of old friends (I used to live in HB). I like OVHS more then QHHS (Quartz Hill High School), the school I used to go to, not only because of the teachers, but because of the people, and interests of the people. Out here there just seems to be many more people I can relate to and share common interests with. I left a very, very close person back in Lancaster (Quartz Hill...), and I didn't even get to say goodbye. But hey, thats life? What can I do about it? I can sit and cry over it, or I can pick myself up, be productive, and go towards a better future.

For those who don't know me at all, I'm a pessmistic person. If something bad can happen, it will. That's how I think. I have a list of fears ( seen here http://lighttodark.deviantart.com/journal/22601203/ ). I've been told thats a lot to be afraid of, and I've been asked how I live my life with that many fears. The true answer, is I really don't. Dad and I are on two completely different viewpoints of life. His viewpoint is that when it's your time to go, it's your time to go, so live life to it's fullest. Mines filled with fears, and what ifs, and I always go for the safest route. He wants to get in an airplane and go skydiving, I would rather not. He wants to go on a yatch (sp?), I'm afraid of large bodies of water; etc. So again, I'd rathers not. Everything he wants to do is something that is offsetting to me. A long time ago he had a motorcycle, I didn't want to ride with him 2 blocks to my friends house because of my fear of riding on a motorcycle. 2 Blocks.

Now that you know a little bit about me, let's move on to my more current life and hobbies.

I play guitar, study about music, plan on taking piano lessons, teach myself how to sing (and in key!), and my entire "hobby list" revolves around music right now. I'm also a competitive gamer (I play Super Smash Bros. games for $$$), but I currently do not have my Wii, so I can't practice. No practice, no use in going to tournaments until I can practice again.

So Hobbies- Music

I recently started a "job" of sorts. I go around picking up dog **** from peoples' back yards. I get payed ranging from $10-$20~ a customer, and I currently have one customer that I get payed $15 a week. I go Monday & Thursday at 3:30, and my first day is tomorrow. I hope this "job" grows, because when all of my time slots (30 minute slots, just an estimate) are filled, if every customer only payed me minimum ($10 a week), I'd be making $1400 a month. Now I'm sure that I'll have plenty of customers that pay $12+ a week, so I'd be earning slightly more then $1400. (By the way, thats only something like 30 customers)

So Jobs - Pooper Scooper

I don't really blog, and I'm running out of things to say, so if you read this and think I should talk about something, let me know. (I'll even comment on news, or a comment on the world, or my viewpoint on something. ANY question.)

Music and Such (more recent):

I'm not a guitarist.... I'm a musician....

Tomorrow I start taking my Piano lessons at my friend Nathan's house.
They are 30 minute lessons, once a week, $70 a month. - normally. I got a "special deal" because I'm Nathan's friend. 30 minute lesson, once a week, $50. That $20 does mean quite a bit for me, because its going into more music things!

My cousin David is being nice and generous enough to loan me his Bass guitar. I plan on self-teaching myself Bass (much like I did guitar) and I'm going to learn the bass for ALL SONGS that I know on guitar (obviously, that I can play....) and spend equal times on both bass and guitar.

I'm also 'self teaching' myself how to sing. (Mostly through reccommended youtube videos) and I practice as I walk home, everyday, and when I'm home alone. It's not really my strong point due to my naturally deep voice, but that doesn't mean it won't work.

I love music. I want to learn how to play as many instruments as possible, including my own voice.

Wish me luck on my musical journey.

Smashboards and Brawl

I get my wii back next time I see my mome (hopefully in 2 weeks) and I will be able to play then. When I do, I'll be back. Until then, I do my best to check in at least once a day (or at least once every two days) and visit the Snake boards.
So I'm on a hiatus pretty much....

Music is my life right now

Black_Heretic

Smash Lord
Havokk, if you ever somehow end up in Norcal, Bay Area, hit me up, I'll teach you a bunch of stuff on guitar and piano :D

Mith_

Smash Champion
I'm going to teach myself to sing so I can be pro at rock band. I really don't wanna sing like for real though.

51.'going blind' (I call it that, because sometimes when I stand up FAST after sitting for longer then like... 30-45 minutes, I can't see. Everything starts becoming red and blue spots and I go blind, sometimes for mere seconds, one time for almost 8 minutes),
how tall are you? this happens to me after sitting for like 5 minutes. my doctor said that its because blood goes to my legs while im sitting and when i stand back up it takes a while for the blood to go back to my head. im 6'8" btw.

also, you have a LOT of fears. maybe you should work on that? maybe you'd enjoy life more. just a suggestion.

SuSa

Banned via Administration
Oh, I enjoy my life :)

It's just my fears make it really hard, and I'm paranoid 24/7. >.>

I'm 6'2", and I haven't bothered asking my doctor anything because I've heard of this happening to lots of people and it doesn't seem dangerous.

Also Syx, I'd need your number, lol.

@Zero

If you went to Villian's Epic Tournament, or... argh I forgot the name... I was there >.>

@illi

LOOOOONG story

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Oh my god Havokk, I just read your list of fears. It terrifies me to see how you can have 100 fears >_>
Anyway, you have some normal fears, but sometimes it's just plain stupid.
I hope your pooper scooper grows out >_>

kr3wman

Smash Master
Also, the chance to survive a plane crash is really high, if I remember well. It's just skewed by the fact that most news channel only pass the ones that every one died in a storm in the mountains or something.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Glad to hear you enjoy your new school more, it really helps with a lot of thing. And good luck with the job, I have a friend that does jobs like that and it can get you a LOT of money. Music too, it's always great to pursue music. Do you mind PMing me links to the youtube videos you mentioned, about singing?

:059:

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Man, that sucks.

Although, $1400 a month for picking up **** is pretty good, IMO.

Denzi

Smash Master
51.'going blind' (I call it that, because sometimes when I stand up FAST after sitting for longer then like... 30-45 minutes, I can't see. Everything starts becoming red and blue spots and I go blind, sometimes for mere seconds, one time for almost 8 minutes),
^Same thing happens to me (6'2 as well), but I've never really worried about it. You've got a crazy long list of fears.

Well, good luck with stuff I guess.

(btw, 48*2 :))

Top Bottom