• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fourth and final community vote about Meta Knight.

Should Meta Knight be banned from competitive Brawl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Biolink

Smash Cadet
I hate when people talk about **** they don't know anything about.

Sagat wasn't in the top 8 at Evo because Sagat is "soft-banned" in sf4. He's not really "banned," but good players don't use him because he's so good that it eliminates the competition aspect of the game. Anyone who uses him is bad enough that they'd stand no chance at winning a tournament that size anyway. Sagat is still #1 in the game and if a good player picked him up and used him he'd be pretty much unstoppable like M2k is in Brawl.

Unfortunately this community is terrible. Most of you skimmed the "scrub" and "ban" sections of Sirlin's ptw guide one time and drew your conclusions that way, and there is no way in hell we could get anyone to agree on a soft ban because people want money. That's the entire reason m2k plays MK, don't let anyone fool you. He doesn't even like brawl, as he has said before and only plays the game for cash. If this were the sf4 community, MK wouldn't be placing top 8 at evo either.
If you don't know what's going in other communities. Don't ******g pretend like you do, just to fit this debate so you can have some kind parallel to draw from.

"Oh lol Sagat's soft banned in America, so you see guys their community soft bans characters as well"

Bull****.

Sagat didn't place because every other player that wasn't a Sagat obviously was good enough to place Top 8 without playing with him.

Sagat is not banned at any level. He's not close enough to being broken to be soft banned. The SF community is the same one, that has not even officially banned Super Turbo Akuma yet in Japan(Though he is banned in America)

Most of the Top 15 players in Japan are Sagat's, but Japan's undisputed #1 player is Daigo a Ryu player

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Don't have to.

Just look at his hitboxes/frame data. It completely stomps the **** out of most characters in brawl and even those that people say are 'close to even'.

The only character I can see gain up on Meta Knight is Snake and that's because his projectile game/Huge hitboxes/Weight make up for his other flaws.
THANK YOU.

You don't have to analyze every possible situation in every matchup to know that MK can't be countered. Look at his abnormally fast frame data, look at his abnormally large range, look at his even more ridiculous disjointed hitboxes, look at the speed of his kill moves, look at his recovery, look at his gimping ability, look at all the rules we've had put in to keep him in place, look at all of that.

Can you counter that? Can you counter something with no exploitable weaknesses? Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this out, just some common sense.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
look at all the rules we've had put in to keep him in place
"All the rules"?

Such as? Don't be a moron and say the ledgegrab rule, Meta Knight isn't the only one able to do that.
The only rule that affects Meta Knight only is the IDC ban, and that's basically just like Rising Pound/Wobbling in Melee. That doesn't make the Ice Climbers and Jigglypuff in Melee broken and bannable.

Most of the Top 15 players in Japan are Sagat's, but Japan's undisputed #1 player is Daigo a Ryu player
That's wrong. Daigo is #2. #1 is a Sagat. Mago's Sagat, to be exact.

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord
THANK YOU.

You don't have to analyze every possible situation in every matchup to know that MK can't be countered. Look at his abnormally fast frame data, look at his abnormally large range, look at his even more ridiculous disjointed hitboxes, look at the speed of his kill moves, look at his recovery, look at his gimping ability
If this is the way you think match-ups, then lol.

This type of linear match-up thinking is the way NOT to think of match-ups. If you looked strictly at frame data, Diddy would **** Luigi. He doesn't. Sheik would **** Wario. She doesn't.

You actually do have to analyze every possible situation in a match-up to determine the match-up. More than that, you have to realize what situations are worth more than others. Sheik has an infinite on Wario? That obviously must mean Sheik destroys him...except for the fact that it's nearly impossible to ever land a grab on Wario.

This type of linear match-up thinking works for no character or no match-up. You post this in any match-up thread, and prepare to be laughed at. You think you can determine the Diddy vs. Snake match-up with just frame data? ICs vs. Peach with just frame data? Marth vs. D3 with just frame data? No, and if I said that to you at any other time that wasn't during the MK ban discussion, you'd laugh at me. But of course, if it makes MK sound like he obviously has no close match-ups, then we're all for it of course!1

Countered=/=bad match-up. Snake can't be countered. Wario can't be countered. But they still have bad match-ups.

Not having bad match-ups also doesn't mean that a character is banworthy, because

1) The character counterpick system isn't used or important enough in medium to high levels of play.
2) Other fighting games have had characters with no bad match-ups, and they still have healthy competitive metagames.

1) I've said this multiple times; when was the last time you actually counterpicked, not to get rid of a 65:35 or 70:30 match-up, but to put yourself at a 55:45 advantage against your opponent when you're normally looking at a 55:45 disadvantage? That's right; you probably don't. Not many people have two mains, and the people who have secondaries use them to cover their main's really bad match-ups. As a Diddy, I'm not going to face a Wario and counterpick Marth who I never use. I'm more likely to win with my Diddy, because I know the match-up a lot better and he has way more match-up experience against Wario than my Marth.

This is at mid levels of play; just look at high levels of play. You rarely will ever see someone who has more than 2 characters they use, and you'll rarely see them counterpicking. Ally didn't counterpick Falco against Atomsk just because it was a 55:45 match-up; that would be silly, and he'd just lose. He won with his Snake. Good luck being able to try to CP a pro with someone you hardly use; you're better off with your main.

So even if MK had a bad match-up (he has even ones), would you see a bunch of people suddenly CPing to that character? Let's assume it was ICs. Do you expect to see a bunch of people CPing ICs against mid level to pro MKs? No; if ICs wasn't your main, you probably wouldn't be beating any MKs with them.

2) blahblahyoucan'tcomparebrawltootherfightersitssomuchdifferentblahblah.

For one, how come people want to be accepted by other fighting games normally, but when it comes to the MK ban debate, "We're so radically different there's no comparison!!"

Secondly, I'm not about to compare Brawl to other fighters directly. I'm going to compare how in this fighitng game, there is a character with at worst even match-ups, and in other fighting games, there are characters with at worst even match-ups.

Look at SFIV Sagat. He has no bad match-ups. Yet SFIV still has a healthy competitive scene, and the metagame hasn't crippled to Sagat dittos, like people have been saying for a half a year that Brawl would be.

Heck, look at Melee for an easier comparison (more similar games). Fox has no universal bad match-ups. Marth is bad for him on FD, and Falco is bad for him on like half the stages, but there is no one character that always has an advantage on him--like Meta Knight (who arguably loses to Diddy on FD, ICs on FD/BF, Snake on Halberd, etc.). The metagame hasn't crippled to Fox dittos. There are just really good players playing Fox, just like every other character.

Having each character with a bad match-up isn't necessary to have a healthy metagame. Look at other fighters such as Melee, SFIV, SFIII: Third Strike, etc.

tl;dr: Not only is that an absolutely horrible and wrong way to look at match-ups, but him having a bad match-up isn't even necessary.

look at all the rules we've had put in to keep him in place, look at all of that.
HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Way to read all of Clai's posts directly targetting this.

There aren't rules that we've had to keep MK in place.

MK's IDC ban: Stalling is already banned. It's been banned in Brawl, it's been banned in Melee. The IDC is a form of stalling, so it's banned.

Planking: See above. MK also isn't the only character capable of planking; Game and Watch can do it too and has done it effectively in tournament sets.

WOW SO MANY RULES THAT WE HAD TO MAKE TO KEEP MK IN PLACE--oh wait.

Can you counter that? Can you counter something with no exploitable weaknesses? Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this out, just some common sense.
1) It's not necessary to be able to counter that.
2) And yes, just because a character doesn't have exploitable weaknesses at face value, doesn't mean that another character can't beat him with certain things.

1) See the entire post.

2) Take the MK vs. Diddy match-up, for example. Most of MKs attacks (tornado, f-tilt, F-air, n-air kind of, d-tilt if not spaced) aren't safe on Diddy's shield, because of OoS glide toss or JC throws. At the very least, Diddy can get away safely if MK attacks his shield. MK doesn't have a problem about unsafe attacks on shield with a large majority of the cast, and it isn't really a weakness that he has, but it's something that Diddy is able to punish.

This is just ONE reason of why taking frame data and saying, "LOL HE'S BROKEN LOOK AT HOW QUICK HIS D-SMASH IS!!!1" is a horrible way to look at match-ups.

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
This type of linear match-up thinking is the way NOT to think of match-ups. If you looked strictly at frame data, Diddy would **** Luigi. He doesn't. Sheik would **** Wario. He doesn't.
Did you deliberately write that or was it just a typo?

daisho

Smash Lord
Just pointing out. You took frame data out of his post. Not the fact that he has insane recovery abnormally large disjointed hitboxes, speed of his kill moves and his gimping ability.

kr3wman

Smash Master
THANK YOU.

You don't have to analyze every possible situation in every matchup to know that MK can't be countered. Look at his abnormally fast frame data, look at his abnormally large range, look at his even more ridiculous disjointed hitboxes, look at the speed of his kill moves, look at his recovery, look at his gimping ability, look at all the rules we've had put in to keep him in place, look at all of that.

You know I'm anti-ban right.

And Avarice, you know there's that word just before frame data that says hitboxes.

If you can't read a whole post in forums, don't bother replying to it. I know that even if say Falcon has better frame data that Bowser, Bowser ***** him because of hitboxes/priority, but nothing really matters against a situation against say Snake's Ftilt on the ground as a punish. Has enough range and is fast enough to punish almost everything any character has. Has enough range and is fast enough here means frame data and hitboxes.

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord
Just pointing out. You took frame data out of his post. Not the fact that he has insane recovery abnormally large disjointed hitboxes, speed of his kill moves and his gimping ability.
Speed of kill moves=frame data.

The other 3 are still very linear ways of looking at match-ups. I could say Snake is one of the best campers, disjointed 21% dealing F-tilt, high damaging aerials, best killer, most kill options, disjointed main killer, D-throw tech chases, great recovery, great survival, and it doesn't change any of his match-ups.

Saying that I just took frame data out of his post proves to me that you hardly read anything I actually posted.

Linear match-up discussion like this is wrong, and it will yield horrible results. You have to look past the, "LOL GOOD RECOVERY QUICK D-SMASH TOO GOOD HURRR" and look at both character's metagames, the situations that can happen in match-ups, the weight of the situations, what each character can do to one another, etc. And while it still won't yield perfect match-up discussion, it's better than saying, "His frame data is better and he can gimp him, he must win the match-up!"

You can't look at a character's traits, say they're good, ergo nobody can beat them. So he has the best recovery, disjoints, and a good gimping ability. Does this mean that he can have no even or bad match-ups? Does it mean he's a broken character? He isn't unique in having disjoints, and he isn't the best at gimping every single character.

Take, for example, Diddy. MK can gimp Diddy. However, the majority of the time, he's only going to gimp him if the Diddy does something wrong. Diddy can DI his kill moves upwards and recover high, or charge his barrels far from the stage if he is forced to recover on stage level (MK has slow horizontal aerial movement). He's probably not going to get gimped unless he's somehow forced to recover directly under the stage. And even if MK hits him with one D-air, he still has a chance to make it back to the stage if he DIs the D-air and isn't too far below (which he shouldn't be).

Now take Kirby vs. Diddy. Kirby vs. Diddy is a similar situation as far as gimping goes. They both shouldn't often be able to force Diddy off-stage and on stage level with their attacks but can occasionally. However, if Diddy gets hit by Kirby's D-air once, he's done. With MK, he still has chances after he gets hit, but Kirby's D-air is a meteor smash. While it doesn't have a quick start-up, it doesn't need one, as the nature of Diddy's recovery when he's below the stage is predictable.

Diddy's going to worry more about Kirby gimping him than MK, even though, "Frame data says MK is the universal best gimper!!11!"

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Avarice, where are you getting that^ from?

Meta Knight is hands down the best character at gimping.

And he gimps Diddy... HARD.

OneWing_Angel

Smash Apprentice
I like how most people actually don't understand what's meant by the term over-centralization. It's not that Metaknight is the entire metagame, or utterly dominates the metagame. It's this: He's so good that the metagame has become countering MK. It's like the days of Garchomp in OU, for pokemon players. Garchomp's stats and ability weren't so great that he was uber, he's easily trumped by the right counters. It's the fact that EVERY TEAM was based around fighting Garchomp, Garchomp's counters, and countering the counters to Garchomp's counters. The metagame stagnates and becomes stupid to play anymore. This is why MK needs to be banned. If the anti-ban side wants to whine so hard, I have two ideas.

The temporary ban, like stated before. They could stop MK usage for a few months, and see how the metagame plays out. If MK isn't as broken as the anti-ban side claims, they shouldn't argue with this, because it will give time for other characters to "catch up." If they're so butt-hurt over this decision, then MK IS as broken and easy to use as stated.

The Metaknight Clause:

In a tournament setting, MK can only be used as a CP character. Normally, after a loss, the loser can pick a stage of his liking that favors his character. Instead of this, a player can elect to use MK and pick random stage. Very simple, and somewhat rudamentary.

Just putting my thoughts out there.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
The temporary ban, like stated before. They could stop MK usage for a few months, and see how the metagame plays out. If MK isn't as broken as the anti-ban side claims, they shouldn't argue with this, because it will give time for other characters to "catch up." If they're so butt-hurt over this decision, then MK IS as broken and easy to use as stated.
Then Meta Knight gets unbanned, everyone has forgotten the matchup with him because they didn't care about him and the whole fuss starts from the very beginning.

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord
Avarice, where are you getting that^ from?

Meta Knight is hands down the best character at gimping.

And he gimps Diddy... HARD.
I never said he wasn't the best character at gimping. I said he wasn't the best at gimping every single character (misleading when I said best universal gimper, but that's what I meant).

I'm getting that from being a Diddy main and having pretty decent match-up knowledge in Diddy vs. MK and Diddy vs. Kirby.

Of course, your one line generic and vague statement that MK gimps Diddy hard is definitely going to sway my actually somewhat concise argument and my knowledge of both match-ups being a Diddy main.

GunmasterLombardi

Smash Champion
I like how most people actually don't understand what's meant by the term over-centralization. It's not that Metaknight is the entire metagame, or utterly dominates the metagame. It's this: He's so good that the metagame has become countering MK. It's like the days of Garchomp in OU, for pokemon players. Garchomp's stats and ability weren't so great that he was uber, he's easily trumped by the right counters. It's the fact that EVERY TEAM was based around fighting Garchomp, Garchomp's counters, and countering the counters to Garchomp's counters. The metagame stagnates and becomes stupid to play anymore. This is why MK needs to be banned. If the anti-ban side wants to whine so hard, I have two ideas.

The Metaknight Clause:

In a tournament setting, MK can only be used as a CP character. Normally, after a loss, the loser can pick a stage of his liking that favors his character. Instead of this, a player can elect to use MK and pick random stage. Very simple, and somewhat rudamentary.

I mentioned the first paragraph a few days ago, and I got told off... temp ban just won't work.

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord

The Metaknight Clause:

Actually, here's the argument.

1) A temp ban is unnecessary unless something's banworthy anyway, and it's still unnecessary.
2) A temp ban wouldn't even work.
3) A temp ban wouldn't "let other characters catch up."
4) A temp ban would just condition more people to have a pro-ban mentality, leading to a permanent ban.

1) If something isn't banworthy, why would you ban it temporarily? Heck, if something is banworthy, why would you ban it temporarily? If it's the former, there's no point, as if it shouldn't be permanently banned it shouldn't be temporarily banned. And if it's the latter, why not just permanently ban it instead of temporarily?

2) For a temp ban to work, every T.O. would have to agree to S.B.R. ruling for that time. Not everyone agrees with it now, as seen by MK banned tournaments, and less people seem to agree with a temp ban, so why would every T.O. do it? You'd probably have a bit more tournaments actually banning MK, but many ignoring the ruleset. Quite a bit of Midwest and EC tournaments probably wouldn't ban him, as they don't find him a problem anyway.

3) How can you judge that MK's metagame is months ahead of other people's? What specifically about his metagame exists because of the time and amount of people who use him? What discoveries have been made baout his offensive and defensive games throughout the past couple of months that wouldn't help with any other character?

People would probably still be playing MK in friendlies or some tournaments. And while people would be playing other characters as well, many wouldn't worry about learning the MK match-up. Why? It wouldn't be necessary for the 3-6 months he's banned, as depending on where you live, you're not going to ever have to fight one.

4) A lot more people would be convinced by the tournament "diversity" that MK would warrant a permanent ban. When you remove the largest single character people use from tournaments, all those people have to use different characters, giving you much different placings than you would have. 3 months wouldn't solidify an "MK-gone" metagame. It would be difficult to see the best option with him gone, or less viable options with him gone, just because a lot of good or not so good players would have to change characters.
lol.
10lols

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord
The metagame has become countering MK.
This is the statement I have a problem with.

You got this statement from what, exactly? Talking to tournament goers? Looking at character boards?

I don't see how exactly the metagame has become countering MK, and until someone can give me concrete proof of this vague statement, I can't take it seriously. Most people don't main characters just because they're good against MK. Character boards don't focus on new applications of their moveset, looking for ATs, etc., just to have a good match-up against MK. They do it to keep up with the already evolving metagame and not become stale.

Edit: How did I manage to double post in this thread? o_O

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I never said he wasn't the best character at gimping. I said he wasn't the best at gimping every single character (misleading when I said best universal gimper, but that's what I meant).
Ok.

I'm getting that from being a Diddy main and having pretty decent match-up knowledge in Diddy vs. MK and Diddy vs. Kirby.

Of course, your one line generic and vague statement that MK gimps Diddy hard is definitely going to sway my actually somewhat concise argument and my knowledge of both match-ups being a Diddy main.
Dude, just ask any great MK/Diddy player and they'll say the same thing. It's not even debatable.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Then Meta Knight gets unbanned, everyone has forgotten the matchup with him because they didn't care about him and the whole fuss starts from the very beginning.
i think the guy from 14 pages back said it best where'in that if a region with MK banned tries to go out to play in another region where MK isnt banned, they'll be royally ****ed over lol

Wrath`

Smash Master
Yes, but more knowledgeable people will realize that he is not as good as once thought and vote anti-ban when the fuss starts again.

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord
Ok.

Dude, just ask any great MK/Diddy player and they'll say the same thing. It's not even debatable.
Gnes agrees with me that Kirby is slightly better at gimping us than MK is.

And most Diddys agree that, while MK can gimp us, it's not that much of a problem and it shouldn't happen often. We can recover around it.

How am I supposed to be convinced? I said exactly how Diddy can minimize the amount of times MK gimps him, and you just say, "No, you're wrong, MK ***** us with gimping, it's not even debatable, lolss!"

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
i think the guy from 14 pages back said it best where'in that if a region with MK banned tries to go out to play in another region where MK isnt banned, they'll be royally ****ed over lol
lols.

Yes, but more knowledgeable people will realize that he is not as good as once thought and vote anti-ban when the fuss starts again.
I doubt it, honestly. :/

AvaricePanda

Smash Lord
Or, what's more likely to happen is that

1) Not every region keeps MK banned.
2) There will still be people experimenting with MK and using him in friendlies
3) MK character board would still exist
4) Most people wouldn't be practicing the MK match-up because there's no point if he's banned in competitive play in your region.
5) People would be conditioned to not having to fight MK, then when he isn't banned, more people would complain about how they have to fight him and just get conditioned to pro-ban.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Or, what's more likely to happen is that

1) Not every region keeps MK banned.
2) There will still be people experimenting with MK and using him in friendlies
3) MK character board would still exist
4) Most people wouldn't be practicing the MK match-up because there's no point if he's banned in competitive play in your region.
5) People would be conditioned to not having to fight MK, then when he isn't banned, more people would complain about how they have to fight him and just get conditioned to pro-ban.

I'd practice the MK match-up even if he were banned just because I want it like clockwork so when they unban him I will still be up to speed.

10:sonic: :sonic: :sonic: :sonic: :sonic: :sonic: :sonic: :sonic: :sonic: :sonic:

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer

And most Diddys agree that, while MK can gimp us, it's not that much of a problem and it shouldn't happen often. We can recover around it.

How am I supposed to be convinced? I said exactly how Diddy can minimize the amount of times MK gimps him, and you just say, "No, you're wrong, MK ***** us with gimping, it's not even debatable, lolss!"
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to come off that way. I really just thought it was universally accepted to be true that Meta Knight ***** Diddy off-stage. I've heard from several top players that this was the case, and I've seen it in several of their videos too.

Anyways, I don't feel like debating over how exactly Meta Knight gimps Diddy. I'm not in the mood. Maybe someone else will...

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
I'd practice the MK match-up even if he were banned just because I want it like clockwork so when they unban him I will still be up to speed.

10:sonic: :sonic: :sonic: :sonic: :sonic: :sonic: :sonic: :sonic: :sonic: :sonic:

i dont think that would work. I mean the best place to experience high end meta knight play is in tournaments...im not sure if you'd get the same type of meta knight experience from playing them in MM's or Friendlies

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
Way to read all of Clai's posts directly targetting this.

There aren't rules that we've had to keep MK in place.

MK's IDC ban: Stalling is already banned. It's been banned in Brawl, it's been banned in Melee. The IDC is a form of stalling, so it's banned.

Planking: See above. MK also isn't the only character capable of planking; Game and Watch can do it too and has done it effectively in tournament sets.

WOW SO MANY RULES THAT WE HAD TO MAKE TO KEEP MK IN PLACE--oh wait.
Thank you. Thank you so much.

Besides: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbMdtk4VgC0

Smash: You name it, Plank will plank it.

1) It's not necessary to be able to counter that.
2) And yes, just because a character doesn't have exploitable weaknesses at face value, doesn't mean that another character can't beat him with certain things.

1) See the entire post.

2) Take the MK vs. Diddy match-up, for example. Most of MKs attacks (tornado, f-tilt, F-air, n-air kind of, d-tilt if not spaced) aren't safe on Diddy's shield, because of OoS glide toss or JC throws. At the very least, Diddy can get away safely if MK attacks his shield. MK doesn't have a problem about unsafe attacks on shield with a large majority of the cast, and it isn't really a weakness that he has, but it's something that Diddy is able to punish.

This is just ONE reason of why taking frame data and saying, "LOL HE'S BROKEN LOOK AT HOW QUICK HIS D-SMASH IS!!!1" is a horrible way to look at match-ups.
Agreed, it's a lot more about how players use those attacks than about the frame data itself. That's why matchups change as the metagame evolves.

I'm going to have to stop joking around for a moment to say that I agree that the pro-ban's side was definitely written better, in my opinion.

And with that being said, I go back to the anti-srs:

A friend of mine says this thread gives off the same vibe as a funeral. I think I agree. >_>
All this Hank Hill talk has officially taken away all my anger from this thread. It has also taken away any resentment towards using Metaknight. Playing Meatknight has now almost been as much fun as using Captain Falcon, because Meatknight is too good.

He'll never replace Ganon in my heart, though. No character can.

Palpi

Smash Hero

Only M2K gimps diddy like hes Ike :) (not really, but more than anyone else :) )

I have played with MK against diddy many times and it is very hard to gimp diddy considering his flip hop and long chargeable up b. Avarice is correct.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
i dont think that would work. I mean the best place to experience high end meta knight play is in tournaments...im not sure if you'd get the same type of meta knight experience from playing them in MM's or Friendlies

I'm at tournaments quite often where I do face MK mains and secondaries even though the eastern part of the MW doesn't have an MK infestation it's enough to get the needed experience for future tournaments. So I'm not too far off from being able to handle MK fairly well despite my skill level in this game.

Palpi

Smash Hero
I'm at tournaments quite often where I do face MK mains and secondaries even though the eastern part of the MW doesn't have an MK infestation it's enough to get the needed experience for future tournaments. So I'm not too far off from being able to handle MK fairly well despite my skill level in this game.
Cool Story Bro!

This is the statement I have a problem with.

You got this statement from what, exactly? Talking to tournament goers? Looking at character boards?

I don't see how exactly the metagame has become countering MK...
I am pretty sure it only applies to marth boards :)

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Considering how often he uses the smiley face emoticon, I would think he genuinely enjoyed reading your post.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
His posting style is about as high quality as are the emotes are here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom