• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Captain Falcon is Black (No offense intended. I'm Black)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parker1006

Smash Journeyman
This is basically me (Pinballr8) explaining to my friend why Captain Falcon is black.

Pinballr8 (10:18:08 PM): falcon is a G
SedaCynic (10:18:17 PM): O G
Pinballr8 (10:18:45 PM): yup
Pinballr8 (10:20:03 PM): i love falcon, he's basically a black guy
Pinballr8 (10:20:52 PM): think about it, he always yells when he talks. his combos are hella flashy and contain lots of excessive movement, and he talks alot of **** when he taunts
SedaCynic (10:21:04 PM): HAH
Pinballr8 (10:21:36 PM): he super boistrous
Pinballr8 (10:21:44 PM): and the blue falcon is basically a cadillac
Pinballr8 (10:22:31 PM): and... havent you noticed that only black people can get away with wearing sunglasses no matter what the weather is?
SedaCynic (10:22:53 PM): big ones the size of his visor too
Pinballr8 (10:22:57 PM): yup
SedaCynic (10:22:59 PM): huh
SedaCynic (10:23:01 PM): interesting
SedaCynic (10:23:10 PM): take that one to smashboards lol
Pinballr8 (10:23:14 PM): seriously
Pinballr8 (10:24:01 PM): and think about this, ONE shoulder pad? that means its something functional turned into an accesory. now wut race of people are known for that?
SedaCynic (10:24:34 PM): the same ones that turned tooth-caps into an accessory
Pinballr8 (10:24:41 PM): exactly
Pinballr8 (10:25:13 PM): and he's extremely materialistic
Pinballr8 (10:25:36 PM): wut white person you know would spend their hard earned money on a MOVEABLE race track
Pinballr8 (10:25:48 PM): face it man Captain Falcon is a *****
SedaCynic (10:26:06 PM): get a major in Super Smash Bros.
SedaCynic (10:26:12 PM): you've got your thesis right there
Pinballr8 (10:26:14 PM): hahaha
Pinballr8 (10:26:31 PM): i think im gonna post this on smashboards tonight
SedaCynic (10:26:35 PM): do it
Pinballr8 (10:26:50 PM): oh yea, he got so fast by running from the husbands of all the white women he ****ed
SedaCynic (10:26:57 PM): PFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
SedaCynic (10:26:58 PM): ROFL

err

Smash Journeyman
you know.. i was gonna come in here and disagree up and down the court..

but i'm sold.

so that makes 4: Samus, Dr. Mario, Falco, Falcon

[edit] before anyone tries to claim Gdorf.. he's indian. My pre-med friends confirmed it

Hooray for racial stereotypes, oh wait you got them all wrong, black stereotypes are things like liking fried chicken and cool aid, that and crime of course. Not true stereotypes (also know as I'm not a racist, BUT) but you got them wrong, this flashy stuff, what kinda garbage is that? They aren't stereotyped as flashy, but as "ghetto".

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Please don't mention crime. This thread got closed in melee discussion b/c people started talking about pimps and hoes. This thread is about how Falcon meets black stereotypes. Not negative stereotypes. But Falcon Punch, didn't black people technically define what "ghetto" is?

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
Hooray for racial stereotypes, oh wait you got them all wrong, black stereotypes are things like liking fried chicken and cool aid, that and crime of course. Not true stereotypes (also know as I'm not a racist, BUT) but you got them wrong, this flashy stuff, what kinda garbage is that? They aren't stereotyped as flashy, but as "ghetto".
someone always has to kill it.....

:ohwell:

Velox

Smash Ace
so, you say something potentially racist, but.. because your black.. it's not racist? I'll write this down.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
llolollllololollolll

I just came buckets...

Too funny. Falco is more ..."ghetto"...as cocky as he is chill

Falcon just a educated bad *** business man black guy...

Idk, But that was funny.

_kSo_

Smash Master
You sir, are an idiot

also, first post made me lol

good ****

Proverbs

Smash Lord
^That was unnecessarily gross. If I didn't know that was from Ghostbusters I would have been a lot more grossed out, though.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
sliq yu really just failed at that
edit: gg with the quick edit, makin me look dumb

i really wanna agree with the OP, but captain falcon cannot be black because he is the adult version of ness.

Miggz

Pancake Sandwiches
I'm no even going to ask about that one. lol The only thing I see Falcon being addicted to is coffee or something. He passes as the type who would be highly cranky without it.

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
ya know, maybe this kid is right man. C. Falcon is Black...I mean.
I though Dark Rain was black as well as Scar >..>;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom