• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clans?

Rave925

Smash Apprentice
Are there any Marth clans and how do you join them? Are there specifications needed to join one? Do you need to get tested on your skill with Marth or something?

FishkeeperTimmay!

Smash Ace
Are there any Marth clans and how do you join them? Are there specifications needed to join one? Do you need to get tested on your skill with Marth or something?
I hope this crappy "clan" mentality never comes into the Marth boards. This is one of the boards that doesn't feel any need to keep knowledge and talents from each other, and we encourage each other on equal levels. I can't think of predominant elitist in the Marth board, and I would really like it to stay that way.

The last thing I want is this board to turn into the Ike boards...

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
yea there arent clans in the marth boards just discussion about others and your own marth and improve our game and such

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
I hope this crappy "clan" mentality never comes into the Marth boards. This is one of the boards that doesn't feel any need to keep knowledge and talents from each other, and we encourage each other on equal levels. I can't think of predominant elitist in the Marth board, and I would really like it to stay that way.

The last thing I want is this board to turn into the Ike boards...
This.

The Marth Board is a clan.

grandmaster192

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5457-3748
this is the best character forum IMO. I spend way more time here than I do in the metaknight forum. I say leave it the way it is. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Rave925

Smash Apprentice
What the **** is wrong with some of you people, seriously? I ask a few questions about clans and I just get a bunch of bull**** from some people. I respect those who are mature enough to atleast be a little more friendly toward people who don't know as much about smashboards. For those who are being real *******s, you guys can go **** yourselves.

Ranuu

Smash Rookie
What the **** is wrong with some of you people, seriously? I ask a few questions about clans and I just get a bunch of bull**** from some people. I respect those who are mature enough to atleast be a little more friendly toward people who don't know as much about smashboards. For those who are being real *******s, you guys can go **** yourselves.
No need to react in such a negative way =/

Rave925

Smash Apprentice
I have no problem.

Just stating facts.

Well, maybe I should state a fact as well. You're an *******. I just came here to gather a little more information on something that I didn't know of yet, then I have people like you, where the only thing you do is try to shut me down.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Whether or not I'm an ******* is a matter of perception, but to be honest you're not the only one who thinks that and I couldn't care less.

Clans for Brawl is still ********.

Also, I never tried to shut you down and I never said anything to you personally.

I just expressed my distaste for your idea. You were the one who called me an *******.

You have all the maturity of a child.

Kizzu-kun

Smash Journeyman
Actually we don't have this clan system because we don't really need that so.
It is very inutile in most users point of view (included mine) here since everyone here actually shares knowledge.

Also the most boards with clan threads actually are very inactive.
Feels like a desert of information.

Well and it isn't that we aren't friendly too, it is just that creating a clan system won't accomplish anything really useful.
And don't mind, Emblem Lord is an evil beast like our mothers XD

10jokes

Rave925

Smash Apprentice
Whether or not I'm an ******* is a matter of perception, but to be honest you're not the only one who thinks that and I couldn't care less.

Clans for Brawl is still ********.

Also, I never tried to shut you down and I never said anything to you personally.

I just expressed my distaste for your idea. You were the one who called me an *******.

You have all the maturity of a child.

Umm yeeaahh, you're the one who said to get this **** out of here, you think that wasn't going to piss me off at all? Me calling you an ******* is something you should have seen coming a mile away. Me calling you an ******* isn't being childish, it's being honest. I could have came up up with a lot of other words meaning the same thing, I just chose to stick with that one. I think it goes quite nicely, then again, I guess it's just a matter of perception isn't it? ;)

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Sounds like your upset about something else.

I wonder what it is?

Anyway, the idea of clans still sucks.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
That's cool.

Clan idea still sucks donkey nuts though.

I gotta tell ya I'm having alot of fun.

∫unk

Smash Master
This is madness.

We don't have a clan because as others have said, we share information anyways.

And most character forums (with or without clans) haven't found nearly as much on their char as the Marth boards have.

Rave925

Smash Apprentice
Look, I'm not disagreeing with you on that, I feel the same way. But, I would just personally like to be in a fun little group, thats all. It's not like it matters now anyways, because I'm already in a few clans, and it's not as bad as some of you people make it out to be either.

takeurlife2

Smash Ace
If you really want a clan then make one, no one is stopping you. You guys can party up and invade the bandit camps and use ventrillo/teamspeak to work out strategies.

Be warned though, most of the members will be 12-14 years of age.

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
Wtf is all of this.

I need to look through the Marth forum more, see what's going on here if this topic got so much notice.

Seriously one question turned into an instant flame war, who would want this in their character discussion forum?

Top Bottom