• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

C4 Galore! - MWC: East Event #2- April 11th, Springfield, OH - Results Thread

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
WOW That Sonic Victory was pretty epic but dang...Ya'll taking it to a WHOLE other Level......GOD KAIS!!!

Framerate

Smash Lord
Yeah changing the wiki is just mean. I think this has all gone too far.

God Kais!?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Yeah changing the wiki is just mean. I think this has all gone too far.

God Kais!?
I was unaware I had a wiki.

My point that Sonic is garbage is pretty much proven by this though. I beat every sonic that comes up to me and then suddenly one takes a set and it's everywhere... because it's the only victory they have, and one of the few they will ever get. Sonics badddddddddd.

hateoni__

Smash Journeyman
my bad OS, I didn't mean to flame u, but it's funny how some 1 would put that up there. I agree with ur other statement too

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
My point that Sonic is garbage is pretty much proven by this though. I beat every sonic that comes up to me and then suddenly one takes a set and it's everywhere... because it's the only victory they have, and one of the few they will ever get. Sonics badddddddddd.
Exactly.

lol.

Count

Smash Champion
Sonic may be bad, but it makes you look silly by saying so after losing to one.

So you're saying: MK is amazing
sonic sucks

in order for a sonic to beat a meta knight, the sonic player has to be wayyyyyyyy better than the mk player.

So basically you're saying that Shugo is a much better player than you.

And don't get me wrong, I would've lost to him too, I dunno I just think by saying this you are admitting that shugo is a much better player than you as a whole. Feel free to point out the flaw in this.

Not trying to argue-just an observation.

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
On the sonic topic I've lost to some sonic online for what its worth... never offline atm but i wonot say i will not lose to one. I genuinlyhate the match up though... its usually 7-8 mins of me running around to catch an annoying blue thing while he punishes me for like 45 for mistakes i make, essientially losing to one is like being paper cutted to death, and it sucks lol. but yeah the duration the game usually goes plus just how fast he moves gives me a major headache while trying to space him... and i hate it. always had respect for the sonic mains but **** you guys are just being annoying atm. (except ITT.)

nofriendsnolife

Smash Rookie
I actually joined smashboards just to comment on this...

Sonic may be bad, but it makes you look silly by saying so after losing to one.

So you're saying: MK is amazing
sonic sucks

in order for a sonic to beat a meta knight, the sonic player has to be wayyyyyyyy better than the mk player.

So basically you're saying that Shugo is a much better player than you.

And don't get me wrong, I would've lost to him too, I dunno I just think by saying this you are admitting that shugo is a much better player than you as a whole. Feel free to point out the flaw in this.

Not trying to argue-just an observation.
I agree, and it is also pretty lame that you only posted about it after memphischains was banned (even if it was getting annoying). OS, no disrespect but you really need to reevaluate the whole "Sonic is bad" situation. He really isn't as bad as people say he is. Although I somewhat agree with you on certain points, I was lurking during the events memphischains was talking about and I agree with his side even if he was being an idiot about it.

The Sonic WCD was a joke, which I supposed is where the Sonic Boards really got angry. Well, it looks like that where MC did. I have no idea about the Sonic Boards as a whole to be honest, but if I was a Sonic main I would be pissed about it also.

Nope

Smash Lord
I actually joined smashboards just to comment on this...

I agree, and it is also pretty lame that you only posted about it after memphischains was banned
you randomly appear in our thread right when this happens? could you be him? Also for all that are concerned the bracket is getting uploaded to AiB atm so be patient

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Sounds like a mini tourney to me.

ROBs, Olimars, Snakes, and Kirbys, all on Mansion.

There are also probably going to be MKs and stuff.

CR4SH

Smash Lord
Late entry into the thread, so I'll make my shoutouts short, and to the point

Everyone in my pool: SHORYUKEN!

Everyone else I played: sadly, no shoryukens.

Joshu: Like 500 shoryukens in your penguins tubby fat butt (actually 5, but who's counting)

As for sonic mains, lol. You guys are an odd bunch. But I'd like to reiterate that shugo only won through my fantastic coaching. Playing sonic goes like this: hit them 8 times. You win. Shugo listened, so should you.

Also also, don't ever talk down to ITT again, unless you enjoy an entire state on your case. ITT is a king, and I for one will not stand for anybody talking bad to him. You probably don't even know him. I'll say it again: Leave.
Framerate is a badass. A badass in a flightcap.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Overswarm said:
I don't think either of us would lose again. We were both pretty dead after doubles. . . .I beat every sonic that comes up to me and then suddenly one takes a set and it's everywhere... because it's the only victory they have, and one of the few they will ever get.
OMG no freaking johns. Shugo's by and far the best sonic out there. It's not a coincidence that when you faced the best one out there, you got wrecked. You had no clue what to do. There's no way you would suddenly never to lose to Shugo again. Get some humility, ***. Shugo's waaaay better than you.

Until you get some humility, here ya go :):

judge!

Smash Ace
lookin for someone to get me and tophhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh for chicago

andy122888

Smash Apprentice
I believe this is my last post on this thread so I want to leave some final comments and shoutouts.

ITT - WOOOOOO! BLUE BOY YOU'VE BEEN RUNNING FAR TOO MUCH ITS TIME FOR THE GOLDEN SWORD DO SOME TRIPPIN AND WOOOOOOOO RIPPIN WATCH YOUR BACK CAUSE NEXT TIME YOU WON'T HAVE THE GUTS LEFT IN YA TO SAY "YOUR TOO SLOW." Your right man we do need to quit meeting in doubles next time a Friendly or MM I don't care we face each other one on one. Keep representing sonic prove that the player's skill is what truly makes the character.

THE KEIST - I THINK ITS TIME YOU COME FACE TO FACE WITH THE MAN......ME! I PROMISE YOU NEXT TIME WE MEET I AM GONNA BE WOOO DOWN SMASHING ALL OVER YOU AND ALL YOU ARE GONNA BE ABLE TO SAY IS "WHAT'S CAUSIN ALL THIS!" For real we had some awesome friendlys, My PT is improving each day and I can already see a great Ike coming from you so let there be some rematches. Also I do need to face your main. Take care and until next time WOOOOOOOOOOOO!

FRAMERATE - THE LAST TIME WE MEET IT WAS THE GREAT JIGS I FACED AT LOVE'S LAST STAND. PUFF PREPARE TO HAVE A ONE ON ONE WITH THE GREAT ONE! Wished we could have played you have an awesome Jigs.

NOPE - SNAKE! YOU GET THEM GRENADES, MISSLES, C4'S, MINES YOU GET ALL THOSE RISKY BUSINESS TOYS ALL AROUND YOU CAUSE YOU ARE GONNA NEED THEM WHEN IT COMES TIME TO STEP ON THE HALBERD. I have trouble with the Snake matchup, but rest assure I will train just for the match with you.

I do want to leave one comment on the whole OS vs. Shugo deal. That match was the best and not because of OS losing no that would be a dumb reason. Its because I saw what I love about this game happen right in front me. The idea of overcoming the odds regardless of statistics. This match proved Brawl isn't a games of stats and numbers (sure they play an important role, a very important one) but the player's skill matters most. I won't rip on OS losing this match because he is a great MK player he puts me in the ground everytime we face. What we saw was two great players go head to head and it was through patience and Shugo's skill that he won. By bashing one's character we do two things, 1 we set our building blocks up high and 2 we drive those who play the bashed character to get up and knock our blocks over. There is a good and bad to bashing and its up to the basher whether or not he/she is ready start setting themeselves up.

Well thats it for me on here. Can't wait for the next tourney I hope to see everyone there. I will be stylin and Profilin as usual but next time I may have my robe lolz. Take care and enjoy my new signature. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Framerate

Smash Lord
I do want to leave one comment on the whole OS vs. Shugo deal. That match was the best and not because of OS losing no that would be a dumb reason. Its because I saw what I love about this game happen right in front me. The idea of overcoming the odds regardless of statistics. This match proved Brawl isn't a games of stats and numbers (sure they play an important role, a very important one) but the player's skill matters most. I won't rip on OS losing this match because he is a great MK player he puts me in the ground everytime we face. What we saw was two great players go head to head and it was through patience and Shugo's skill that he won. By bashing one's character we do two things, 1 we set our building blocks up high and 2 we drive those who play the bashed character to get up and knock our blocks over. There is a good and bad to bashing and its up to the basher whether or not he/she is ready start setting themeselves up.
This x1million

Joshkip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Joshkip
3DS FC
0447-5552-4282
lol memphischains is such a *** i hope everyone ignored him :D

i hope no other sonic mains were like that...... Excluding Shugo and ITT and me :p

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
i had thought ripples comp was back tehre but i guess i was wrong seeing as he has vids up already.

no, I have them it just takes me forever to save and upload them, they should be up later today

Overswarm

is laughing at you
OMG no freaking johns. Shugo's by and far the best sonic out there. It's not a coincidence that when you faced the best one out there, you got wrecked. You had no clue what to do. There's no way you would suddenly never to lose to Shugo again. Get some humility, ***. Shugo's waaaay better than you.

Until you get some humility, here ya go :):

People will lol when they see the vid =P

hateoni__

Smash Journeyman
get off OS's weinier, he was probaly tired as fk after that long *** day just like most ppl were =P.. and ripple all the vids are ur team/ singles =PP jk nice vids =)

Mr.E

Smash Lord
I'm so good on Luigi's Mansion I JV four-stock M2K there. *cough* Pretend Rowan and his smelly Peach don't exist. I fear nobody on Mansion, except MK, but he doesn't count because I also fear him everywhere else.

Ness is pretty good there too with his PK Fire shenanigans, Pops, but he's no match for ROB's superior projectile camping... or Samus ZAir action! hi5 Asdioh, we're more unstoppable than Eli Manning there!

oh sorry went off-topic, I meant LOL OVERSWARM STEAK TIER ETC.

dont you use zamus on japes
That was a dumb idea if I ever had one. 8) Shh! This time I went full ROB anyway and I think my career as a ZSS secondary is done. (Or never started...) If I secondary anyone, it's going to be someone I've already learned to play decently with, Wario, Snake, or even DK. And Lucas for low tiers. $$

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Shoutouts (cont. from page 1):

-Ally: GJ on your win. I really wish we could have finished our MM (I was the Kirby player you were MMing when singles started.).

-Asdioh: good games man. You have a good Kirby/TL, and are obviously better than I. Ah well, I'll get better and hopefully play you again.

-YbM: Another good Kirby. GJ on best Kirby in the Midwest. Wish I hadn't SDed on the second match of our MM when I was so far ahead (that match anyway. I would have lost the set regardless.). Also, I have another good CP I forgot to show you if you're interested.

-Anther: You're an awesome guy. Hopefully I'll force you to play seriously next time. I'm not used to your Pika's playstyle at all.

-Clowsui: I still need a MM rematch...

-DJ_Iskascribble: GJ in teams. I promise not to Fsmash you in the face next time :laugh: . Also, GJ in all your matches and putting up such a fight for your second tourny. Keep it up, and keep reppin' Dayton.

-Ren: Your Ike is insane. INSANE!

-Shugo: I can't get those matches vs OS out of my head!

-Akron crew: We need to hang out more often. What's this I heard about Thurs smashfests?

-Argent: Thanks very much for the ride, and GJ to you and ITT for taking us out in doubles. Also, you've gotten that match in my head now :laugh:

-Springfielders: Sadly, I didn't get to play any of you, but great job on the tourny. Hopefully I'll get to play you guys again next time. Cake, I still want a random MM rematch!

-Rowan: While I didn't get to play you, that penguin shirt was awesome. Also, if my GF were to attempt to make another penguin hat for you, would you buy it?

-Fizzle: God****, you were on fire! Dayton's getting good.

-Para: Sorry about that set. You should have pulled out ROB suit Samus.

-Wakka: I'd like a rematch net time I see you. I was completely disheartened since I couldn't make it out of pools when I faced you.

-Jokey: Did you see improvement since last time we played?

-XyroXen: Your Mario was insane. GGs. You deserved that dollar.

-Hilt: I really need to learn the Oli matchup. GGs. They were fun games nonetheless.

-MikeB: Great Jigglypuff. Our matches were fun. Also, remember not to go Shiek against Kirby :laugh:

Excel: Yeah, Brinstar is a bad CP against Kirby. GGs though.

I apologize to everyone else I forgot. GGs all. This was an awesome tourny, and I'm glad to have had the chance to give you all my money.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Alright I'm starting to upload videos.

A few questions for labeling purposes...

Does Cr4sh use Samus and ZSamus? If not, who played using Cr4shes name?

Also did Judge use ROB also?

There are also some people who didn't use a name in the game and I would be grateful if someone can tell me who they are. Just post here or on the video itself.

Again its on
http://www.youtube.com/user/OUGamingArts

Enjoy!

Top Bottom