• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Close this thread

Rdebo

Smash Cadet
hmmm, to be honest I did ask someone else to do a sig for me but they never responded and they have like 100 and something posts so I doubt they'll ever get to me and now that I see your work I like it more anyways.
if I give you the render and stuff will you make me one? =]

( DK is the s*x )

I cant help it if I think your funny when your mad
Nice shop snucas i think rolla will be surprised when he comes back... as almost all of us quit

anyway glad to see you back

if its not to much trouble can you consider partnering with me?

All you do is sigs and all i do are anis so there wouldn't be much "who gets more requests than the other"

Can you just consider it please?

sounds great zolga, post rulez and stuff and we can partener.

@Rdebo: sure man, post the request and change it on the other shop you requested in and ill do it.

Rdebo

Smash Cadet
Thanks man...i'm not to sure about anything other than the render and the text but I trust you with colors and whatnot.
I just told the other people that I switched .
I honestly don't know which image to use so you can choose which one you think is cooler.
http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-14820 or

http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?pos=-22593

text: Notorious-Rdebo!
and I guess i'll leave the rest to you (unless you need more info)...crazy color explosions are sweet...haha

thanks again bro, later

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Hey guys Good Luck!!! and yea Rdebo, I was busy, but snucas can do your sig, glad to see you guys are starting a new shop!

Remember KEEP LOOKING AT TUTS@!!!

zrky

Smash Lol'd
WOW, im serious did all the all stars decide to either quit or make their own shop?
well good luck snucas and Zolga
hope this doesn't end up like your other shop:laugh:

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
Zolga, I am sorry but I do not think you are ready to have a shop. What worsens this is your incompetent partner. What happens if he gets banned again? Good Luck anyways though :-).

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
Ah snucas. You got yer on shoppe? lol

Imma working on a big animation atm and GL with the sigge shoppe

cmpr94x

Smash Lord
Most sig makers only like to make one render sigs, if you would look in their rules you would see how many renders are allowed....

Also, more renders fill up the sig more which lessens the room for effects and whatnots.

Rdebo

Smash Cadet
sure thing about the credit..
if you could change the text that would be great, but everything else is awesome =]

Top Bottom