• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official 'spammable move' list (JUST UPDATED)!

mirage_drag0n

Smash Apprentice
This is a list of all those moves that can be effectively spammed if they hit. Please note that there are other moves you can spam if you are playing a n00b but that this list does not include.
It is in alphabetical order. If you have any problems or any thing you want to add please post.

Bowser: Up B

Captain Falcon: All aerials

Donkey Kong: Bair, Uair

Dr. Mario: Pills, Bair, maybe Dsmash

Falco: Laser, Shine, Dair

Fox: Blaster, Shine, Dair, Nair

Ganondorf: Fair

Ice Climbers: Down Throw, Ice Blocks

Jigglypuff: Bair, Fair

Kirby: Bair

Link: Bomb, Boomerang, Nair, Up-B

Luigi: Down Smash, Sex Kick

Mario: Fireballs, Bair

Marth: Forward Smash, Fair

Mewtwo: Down Tilt, Up Tilt, Nair

Mr. Game and Watch: Down Tilt, Fair, Down Throw

Ness: Fair, Uair, Bair

Peach: Down Smash, Turnips

Pichu: Nair

Pikachu: Up Smash, Uair, Nair, Thunder Jolt

Roy: Down Tilt

Samus: Missles

Sheik: Tilts, Down Smash, Needles, Chain Throw

Yoshi: Egg Throw, Down Tilt

Young Link: Bombs, Boomerang, Nair

Zelda: Fair, Bair

ENJOY

beebee

Smash Apprentice
for mewtwo it can be a tilt down and up move.
you can do those repeatedly.

Mcscruff

Smash Ace
sheik can spam down throw and dash attack. peach can spam SHFFLed nairs to slaps. marth can spam grabs, downtilts, aerials.

Metà

Smash Master
Every move can be spammed.

But realistically, put GaW's f-air and Puff's f-air on that list. Also, Ness' DJC aerials are very good for spamming. Especially the DJC B-air.

*_*

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
I agree, the fair and Bair of ness are very spammy, and he needs them.

And shieks fair, I believe she even has an infinate stall with her Fair

no fair >_>

Mista_G

Smash Rookie
ganondorf can spam dthrow as well also, and neutral +a conditionally (i.e. in a corner/against a wall)

FOB

Smash Ace
Donkey Kong can uair spam..
Mario cannont cape spam but he can fsmash spam
Yoshi egg throw spam???maybe dsmash spam?
Y.link can projectile spam too
Link can nair spam

Metà

Smash Master
what makes this official
The word "official" doesn't mean anything these days. Anyone can slap on the title to make themselves feel important. Other words that have turned obsolete in recent years are "intelligent", "meaningful", and "thesaurus". Although I'm not quite sure about that last one...

Spoon Man

Smash Apprentice
luigi's fair is relatively spammable, albeit not as smart as the nair (and spamming isn't exactly smart in general, so it's a moot point I suppose)

pdk

Smash Lord
i really see no use in this, but anyway jiggs' bair, fair, utilt and pound (over-b) are all pretty spammable

Metà

Smash Master
As a Puff user, I highly advise not spamming the U-air. It leaves you so vulnerable and it lacks that special whorish priority that makes her aerials so great.

Vall3y

Smash Lord
i think you should change your standards
basicly you can spam every move
but not everything is worth spamming , as it isnt effective and you can get punished etc
you should cut it into real spammable stuff like falco's shl, jigg's bair etc
things that are hard to punish

3GOD

Smash Ace
i think you should change your standards
basicly you can spam every move
but not everything is worth spamming , as it isnt effective and you can get punished etc
you should cut it into real spammable stuff like falco's shl, jigg's bair etc
things that are hard to punish
I agree...all you have really posted here is some good moves for each character...Roy forward smash spam????????

Think more like fox/falco shine and lasers, marth fair, sheik needles, etc. Many low tier characters don't really have spammable moves...that's part of the reason they are low tier.

Metà

Smash Master
Well, what's the definition of spammable? I use it all the time in my crouch cancel, often up to 5 times in a row [Not rapid fire, but without anyhting in between.]
I thought it was generally understood that we were discussing which moves are effectively spammed. I've never found much use for Kirby's d-tilt, even in CC'ing. I'll usually U-smash if they do a laggy move or D-smash.

Edit: Oh yeah, and add IC's ice block. Staggered ice blocks ftw!

mood4food77

Smash Hero
most of the moves listed aren't spammable, maybe against noobs but not against experienced players, here's my list of actual spam moves (listed in order of appearance):

doc-pills, bair
mario-fireballs
luigi-dsmash
bowser-up b
peach-dsmash
yoshi-uhhh, bair?
dk-bair, uair
falcon-nair
ganon-fair
falco-blaster, dair, shine
fox-dair, shine, nair
ness-fair, uair, bair
ICs-dthrow, ice blocks
kirby-bair
samus-missles
zelda-f/bair
sheik-ftilt, dthrow
link-bomb, boomerang, nair
y. link-bomb, boomerang
pichu-nair
pika-nair, uair
jiggs-bair, fair
mewtwo-dtilt, utilt
g&w-dtilt, nair, dair, fair, utilt, dthrow
marth-fair
roy-dtilt

mirage_drag0n

Smash Apprentice
I appreciate your comments on my list, thanks. The list got updated so see what you think.

InfiniteFalco1337

Smash Cadet
ganons uptilt and neutral b are very spammable. lots of power, no start up time, or lag.
LMAO your joking right, those are some of the worst moves in the game, Loads of start up time, and plenty of lag afterwards.

I guess i should add something else, if this hasnt been said already, all of sheiks tilts, bowsers Up b Links Up b, Luigi's Fair,Bair,and Dair.

Z-N_Freak

Smash Ace
Fsmash of Marth is not "spammable"
If you just randomly pop it out you will get punished.

Pikachu's Thunder Jolt in my opinion is spammable. I think it is one of my Most used attacks. I most of the time do not like to approach against good chars and then I just spam the jolt to let them come to me. The Jolt is also much harder to Power Shield ^_^

Which brings me to spamming Missles. If you "spam" them after attacks it is good, but just standing and spamming missles to let someone come to you isn't really good, as Missles imo are not hard to Power Shield.

highandmightyjoe

Smash Ace
I think your standard needs to be raised. Every character on your list has several moves listed but that just doesn't seem right, that almost makes Smash seem like a bad game when you say so many characters can spam effectively. You should only list moves that are so spammable that the spam can be used as a winning strategy. That being said the biggest ones would be Jiggs Bair/Fair, Shine, Fortress, and SHL. There may be a few others but not many.

But if you keep the list with these standards then you could maybe add Bair to Links list, and you said Ganon could spam any aerial but I don't think Nair spam is very effective, you may want to take that one off.

InfiniteFalco1337

Smash Cadet
Fsmash of Marth is not "spammable"
If you just randomly pop it out you will get punished.

Pikachu's Thunder Jolt in my opinion is spammable. I think it is one of my Most used attacks. I most of the time do not like to approach against good chars and then I just spam the jolt to let them come to me. The Jolt is also much harder to Power Shield ^_^

Which brings me to spamming Missles. If you "spam" them after attacks it is good, but just standing and spamming missles to let someone come to you isn't really good, as Missles imo are not hard to Power Shield.
i think the list is based on moves that are spammable if they hit,
pillars, shines, etc, not just standing in 1 spot shooting missles, or using
smashes randomly.

Top Bottom