• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

June 23, 2007 - Washington Metropolitan Area Smashers - All Day Event!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~rh

Smash Lord
Awesome. I have a feeling this is gonna be a great turnout.

Getting hype!

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
oh ****, my ride bailed. so unless someone wants to detour through the rockville/potomac area, I have to bail. shinku, slikvik the MMs are on hold to C3 if you'll be there, or vik if you wanna organize some time to smash.

man, i wanted to bring my Wii goodness and check this place out. Maybe the next one.

~rh

Smash Lord
****, son.

I hope we get 30 people there or else we're screwed.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
there's hope, i might get another guy to come. hopefully see some peeps there.

****, that didn't work out either.

~rh

Smash Lord
I might get over there too...

Since everyone is all ggpo now. :(

~rh

Smash Lord
So... is everyone going to chu's? If so I'm gonna bail out.

We're so not gonna have 30 participants if everyones at chu dats tomorrow. :(

Repryx

Smash Champion
*sigh* I need a car Well I may not play anybody older but not to worry I know quite a few people are gonna come! awwww (my age..... LETDOWN)

Shinku

Smash Champion
i dont think theres going to be a torunement. just a few people sitting around and playing smash. which is fun too but, lets face it, competition is where its at.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Well Some of Black Rain Crew (COOLEST lolz) did and so a few others you know a lil somthin somthin but Im glad that they showed bcuz Im one of the best in my area and this opened my eyes up to a whole new... I dunno I got a long way to go!

BTW WMGC If we do this next month we gotta make sure Chu isnt running a tourney of his own on the same day. (Not just Chu! Anyone else!!!!!!)

Thanks Cya next time BTW Ryu Hikaru did u go to Chu's?

~rh

Smash Lord
Well Some of Black Rain Crew (COOLEST lolz) did and so a few others you know a lil somthin somthin but Im glad that they showed bcuz Im one of the best in my area and this opened my eyes up to a whole new... I dunno I got a long way to go!

BTW WMGC If we do this next month we gotta make sure Chu isnt running a tourney of his own on the same day. (Not just Chu! Anyone else!!!!!!)

Thanks Cya next time BTW Ryu Hikaru did u go to Chu's?
nah I couldnt make it. My grandparents just moved down Friday and I had to help unpack. Next one I'm there def though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom