• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Match up Export #15: R.O.B| Complete.....almost....

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Match-Up Export
Fox vs. R.O.B

Things to keep in mind while discussing!

Code:
* Keep a proper wording, 
don't insult or yell at the other people discussing inside of this thread. 
Although that shouldn't even be mentioned, I've seen it happen.

* Match-Up ratios are fairly subjective. 
However, please don't overrate or underestimate a character. 
Stuff like "lol, X can't do anything, RAEP!" is not going to aid us in our discussion.

* How Do We Judge Ratios?

To assign ratios, one must know what each ratio mean.

50:50 - Neutral/Even. Both characters have an equal amount of advantages and disadvantages against each other. The degrees of punishment and tactical efficiency are accurately similar on both sides.

60:40 - Advantage/Disadvantage. One character has something over the other character that puts him/her in a bad position, be it long range, fast speed, high juggle ability, etc. While the lesser character can get around it, it'll often be a nuisance to get around.

70:30 - Heavy Advantage/Disadvantage. The winning character capitalizes on the losing character quite hard. Usually in these cases, it's the winning character has a strength, that directly goes against the character's weakness. For instance X Character is fast and has long range, while Y character is slow and has short range.

80:20 - Extreme Advantage/Disadvantage. Winning Character has something so huge over the losing character that it over-centralizes the match-up(DDD vs DK comes to mind). This starts to enter the realm of unwinnable, though not quite there.

I won't go any higher/lower than that. I also didn't do anything in-between because it's far too specific to go into, though that doesn't mean the ratios can't be used. It mainly pertains to varying degrees when looking at advantages/disadvantages.

When that understood, the rest is easy(not really). Compare and Contrast all advantages and disadvantages of each character, and see which character has the better advantage.

* Don't theorycraft too much. 
Keep in mind that while Fox or the character we're discussing in this thread
are able to do a certain move at a certain time, don't just throw this out, 
but rather think if this is actually practical and used by good players of these characters.

* If you are new to the discussion, please don't state trivial things.
Best would be to read the discussion properly, 
or at least the first and last few pages should the thread go on for a while already. 
Saying "Fox can reflect all of X's projectiles." might be true, 
but probably has already been mentioned.

* Discussions will be held for about 2 weeks - unless the need of expanding is felt.
The first week will bring a temporary ratio that then will corrected during the second.
With this in mind, we shall start the discussion!

:rob: R.O.B :rob:

KEY POINTS

Advantages

Disadvantages

Summary

IN-DEPTH DISCUSSION
Strategy & Match-Up Mentality

Aerial Game:
Ground Game:
Approach:
Defense:
Camping Game:
Edge Game:
Surviving:
Killing:
Frame Data:

Stages
Stage Striking
* Possible Fox Strikes
* Possible R.O.B Strikes
* To Be Classified:
Code:
Final Destination,Battlefield, Smashville, Yoshi's Island (Brawl), 
[COLOR="Yellow"]Castle Siege, Halberd, Lylat Cruise, Pokémon Stadium 1[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Yellow"]Yellow indicates a stage that is not commonly a starter, but possible. 
Neither player should depend on these[/COLOR]
Stage Banning
* Possible Fox Bans
* Possible R.O.B Bans
* To Be Classified:
Code:
Final Destination,Battlefield, Smashville, Yoshi's Island (Brawl), 
Castle Siege, Delfino Plaza, Halberd, Lylat Cruise, Pokémon Stadium 1, Brinstar, 
Frigate Orpheon, Jungle Japes, Pictochat, Pirate Ship, Pokémon Stadium 2, 
Rainbow Cruise, [COLOR="Yellow"]Yoshi's Island (Pipes), Green Greens, Port Town Aero Dive, 
Distant Planet, Luigi's Mansion, Norfair[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Yellow"]Yellow indicates a stage that is not commonly legal, but possible. 
Stage Counterpicks
* Possible Fox Counterpicks
* Possible R.O.B Counterpicks
* To Be Classified:
Code:
Battlefield, Final Destination, Smashville, Yoshi's Island (Brawl), 
Castle Siege, Delfino Plaza, Halberd, Lylat Cruise, Pokémon Stadium 1, Brinstar, 
Frigate Orpheon, Jungle Japes, Pictochat, Pirate Ship, Pokémon Stadium 2, 
Rainbow Cruise, [COLOR="Yellow"]Yoshi's Island (Pipes), Green Greens, Port Town Aero Dive, 
Distant Planet, Luigi's Mansion, Norfair[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Yellow"]Yellow indicates a stage that is not commonly legal, but possible. 
Possible Secondaries

Videos & Other Outside Resources

VERDICT :fox: 55:45 :rob:

MATCH-UP DISCUSSION GO!

Adamated

Smash Apprentice
Well I personally feel this matchup to be 45:55 in ROB's favor. He may be a big character and easyish to combo but he has a decent range game and an amazing air and ground game, not to mention utilt (which i dont know if it is really a lock but whatev) and top shenanigans. Dsmash wrecks our ground game and nair and usmash hurts our air game.

Adamated

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXGj8zCTAhs

Its not the best game in the world but Mr E shows a lot of the basic rob tactics here. Angled Lasers, air charged/shot tops, up B rising aerials. Thats the kind of stuff that gets fox in trouble and then to add Spotdodge/sheild > Dsmash, the %'s really start to add up on fox. And then on stages like JJ and other high ceilings, ROB CAN CAMP THE AIR...... I'll get MR E in on this to see if we can get some vids of that lol.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Reflector stops all of ROB's camping. His projectiles aren't like Pika's where reflecting isn't you best idea, but it works perfectly fine on ROB. His air game can taken adv by Fox defiantly. I wouldn't reconmend ROB's to go into the air at all.

Spotdodge>Dsmash sounds like something that would happen on wifi a lot. If you are camping (which Fox outcamps ROB) that wouldn't be happening also Nair ***** Spotdodges and you can DI back the Nair if he just shielding. SHTL takes care of air camping like on Wario.

ROB'S NAIR IS TOO SLOW (lol sonic) but really it is, ROB does not beat us in the air. Fair wrecks his air game a lot. He is big and easy to string, his ground game is good though, dtilt can be a pain. I really don't see either side gimping though.

He is just too easily camped, stringed, and he does have a problem landing kills, so we will be killing before he does.

I still feel this MU is Fox's favor. 60-40 or 55-45 Fox.

ROB's frame data
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=255281

Adamated

Smash Apprentice
Well ROB has dtilt which combos into itself and can trip with fair followups. Nair may be slow but the attack frames last forever and leave very little punishing room. Rflecting really doesnt make much difference really, considering that if rob angles to the ground its probably not going to hit him back.

Bairs have a large hitbox in front and can really help rob approach. But the thing here is that if you dash attack and hit his shield he gets an auto dmash. Or if you nair and hit him at the end of the attack, rob's dmash has deceptively long range and probably will hit you.

But anyway, i think we should wait before getting to hot in the discussion. I've already invited the rob's so we'll see what they say.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Wait...I already invited them.....

Looking at Rob's Nair data the start up is easily punishable, I've never had problems with Bair.
Why are you dash attacking?

It doesn't matter if it doesn't hit him long as you are not getting hit and it's forcing him to approach, soo you still outcamp him.

M@v

Subarashii!
So chibo thinks ROB ***** fox, and i proceeded to LOL in his face(sorry man, but i kinda did) . I feel this is anywhere from 55:45 to 60:40 fox. Fox(and spacies in general, exceptmaybe wolf) are bad news for ROB.

My viewpoint on this tomorrow(er...later today technically)

Wait...I already invited them.....

Looking at Rob's Nair data the start up is easily punishable, I've never had problems with Bair.
Why are you dash attacking?

It doesn't matter if it doesn't hit him long as you are not getting hit and it's forcing him to approach, soo you still outcamp him.
What, lies. We played friendlies at Waba! And I recall not losing with ROB vs your Fox, though you ***** my puff. :U

That being said- I'm gonna use what I've learned from him.

For the Rob-ot
Nair is far from punishable at the start up, but definitely after. Bair and Fair both are good off stage for gimping if the fox can't use rising fair or if a side-b is read.

Approaching is a bit of a pain, due to Fox's reflector/air game being way better than ROB's.
Fox's reflector didn't horribly cripple my top/laser game though, just had to shoot angled more.

Powershield = free d-smash on any? (not too sure) of fox's approaches.

Most annoying part of this matchup.. ROB is a juggling target. >.>; D-air/U-tilt combos..

I say 55:45 or even 60:40 ROB's favor. Don't hurt me. :x

Silhouette

Smash Lord
I just did a 4 paragraph write up and then SWF had an error when i hit 'go advanced', and I lost the text.

I may re-do it tomorrow, idk, too tired right now.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
So chibo thinks ROB ***** fox, and i proceeded to LOL in his face(sorry man, but i kinda did) . I feel this is anywhere from 55:45 to 60:40 fox. Fox(and spacies in general, exceptmaybe wolf) are bad news for ROB.

My viewpoint on this tomorrow(er...later today technically)
I don't think he ***** Fox, but surely beats.

And the only reason I lost that match was on purpose since it was before the tourney to make you confident in the matchup so if we met in tourney, hoping it would make you go fox. Might sound like a john :/ but that match I specifically lost on purpose for that reason.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
What, lies. We played friendlies at Waba! And I recall not losing with ROB vs your Fox, though you ***** my puff. :U

That being said- I'm gonna use what I've learned from him.

For the Rob-ot
Nair is far from punishable at the start up, but definitely after. Bair and Fair both are good off stage for gimping if the fox can't use rising fair or if a side-b is read.

Approaching is a bit of a pain, due to Fox's reflector/air game being way better than ROB's.
Fox's reflector didn't horribly cripple my top/laser game though, just had to shoot angled more.

Powershield = free d-smash on any? (not too sure) of fox's approaches.

Most annoying part of this matchup.. ROB is a juggling target. >.>; D-air/U-tilt combos..

I say 55:45 or even 60:40 ROB's favor. Don't hurt me. :x
Ok we gotta play again but your not the only ROB I've played (THIS SATURDAY) XD

But Nair has 18 frames of start-up lag..... We can Nair, Fair, Bair, even Uair before that comes out.

I still feel like some of my points weren't countered in my earlier posts either >.< so I still can't really respond.

I still think this is 60:40 Fox or 55:45 Fox.

EDIT: I remember beating your ROB at least once >.< but yea come to me first for friendlies, cause when I start getting into a winning streak against those people (Idk their names just some random people guess but not Scatz,Louis <.<, etc.) I start to let my mind slip and go in auto-pilot, I have to work that though. Forreal though, if your coming on Saturday rematch me.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Sup, beepos.

I really don't see either side gimping though.
I normally don't post in MU discussions, but I really disagree with this.
R.O.B. has so many options to gimp that little rat that it isn't funny.
Let's say you are at a diagonal angle off the stage, but we're still too slow to get to you. A good R.O.B. should be able to get that top down there to poke you on the head or a laser ya in the face, and with that we can set up for a gimp when you try your luck again. You're so easy to hit out of your Up+B too.

One thing that I see a lot of Fox mains doing and I totally believe that you shouldn't is over-b to get onto the stage. If R.O.B. can read this, which usually isn't so hard, we have so many SLOW but lingering hit boxes that it's easy to hit you out of your Illusion ( I think that's the name for it). Our back air deceivingly stays out a long time.

I don't mean to sound like I believe Fox is hopeless at getting back to the stage, I just believe that we pressure him way more than you might think. And I think that's what balances out this match up.

You may also run away and camp, but it's not like you're falco and bother us with a ground approach. You're so much easier to get to or interrupt with a laser or top than that smurf bird. Also, if I do have a top in my hand, reading it with a reflector isn't too wise if the rob decides to up-glide toss and attack.

I'll post more of my thoughts later, me guesses.

Later beepos.

p.s. I think fox is really fun to play as :3

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Wait I'm a little confused...if you glide toss the gyro to me and I reflect wouldn't it hit you? I'm not sure on this one but couldn't you also PS the laser? If so it is reasonably sound? (Just thought of that)

Most foxes don't end up below the stage and recovering high against ROB isn't hard. I agree though being below and recovering is a bad spot, also i should stress like in most MUs don't recover on the stage and go for the ledge.

If you have a gyro in your hand wouldn't it be telegraphed that you're gonna Glide toss?

While we are at it I reconmend FD, SV, BF, or PS1, (PS2 I say this because I think Fox may have some crazy things going on at this stage like on the ice portion Bthrow to Usmash is a combo 0.0) Making ROB run around is fun.

P.S. Foxes please don't have this as a Iblis vs. X character board XD

M@v

Subarashii!
I don't think he ***** Fox, but surely beats.

And the only reason I lost that match was on purpose since it was before the tourney to make you confident in the matchup so if we met in tourney, hoping it would make you go fox. Might sound like a john :/ but that match I specifically lost on purpose for that reason.

i wasnt focusing on that match chibo, lol. That ratio comes from my ROB exp in general. And no, if we faced in tourney, you would have been saying hello to the bird, not the fox. :)

And Eric should know the mechanics of this matchups since hes played my fox so much on AiB ;)

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Wait I'm a little confused...if you glide toss the gyro to me and I reflect wouldn't it hit you? I'm not sure on this one but couldn't you also PS the laser? If so it is reasonably sound? (Just thought of that)
You see, a lot of robs don't do this, but if they glide toss up (where the top will not hit you) we get a huge glide which covers a large amount of the stage.
Ah, wouldn't it be wiser to reflect the laser?

And Eric should know the mechanics of this matchups since hes played my fox so much on AiB ;)
Haha, I love playing a fox, but man is it a beep on wi-fi.
<3 ya tho. maybe ill see you at a tourney sometime soon.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Yea we can just reflect it. I was just wondering XD.

Yea but I see now, but still wouldn't be safer to throw it at us since we could see you sliding and hit you?

Yea we can just reflect it. I was just wondering XD.

Yea but I see now, but still wouldn't be safer to throw it at us since we could see you sliding and hit you?
Well if you glide toss a gyro directly at a Fox with reflector up, we'd just get hit

However

We have the option of glide tossing upward -> fsmash/dtilt/grab etc.. on your reflector.
Just depends if you read it or not, since you could try to punish an upward glide toss that ends up actually being a top thrown at you.
Reflector pressuring mang.

And just curious, but how do fox mains feel about halberd?

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I killed a ROB on the top plat. with Usmash at 80% there.

In other news: I think Halberd is going good for Fox like usual.

EDIT: Foxes never turtle in shine so how would you pressure it? While your sliding can't Foxes just Reverse Utilt, Jab, Ftilt, or just SH Nair to stuff your approach? This looks like the same concept of Snake mortar sliding towards (which is a bad idea and why they don't it) us.

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
ok so ive had mixed feeling about this match up, and then i learnt it.

fox raks up much more damage than rob in genral, he can hit rob with many strings and will always beable to force rob to approach. close quaters combat, rob can do well against fox but that is only a small issue if fox approaches(which he wont).

off stage rob can be dangerous for fox because of gimps and the like. in genral his bair, nair and dair have good hit box's but slow start up. off stage is rob's best chance to try and take a lead.however a smart fox player will be able to recover fast/safely enough

in order to beat fox's speed when in the air, rob must predict when an incoming attack is nearby.sadly for rob fox doesnt need to string you if he doesnt want to and will most likely be keeping an eye on what rob is doing.

i dont think robs projectiles are worth mentioning in this match up.

if fox didnt have lazers, rob may of had more of a chance. 60-40 fox or 55-45 fox.

I killed a ROB on the top plat. with Usmash at 80% there.

In other news: I think Halberd is going good for Fox like usual.

EDIT: Foxes never turtle in shine so how would you pressure it? While your sliding can't Foxes just Reverse Utilt, Jab, Ftilt, or just SH Nair to stuff your approach? This looks like the same concept of Snake mortar sliding towards (which is a bad idea and why they don't it) us.
FFF no halberd then.

And the rob glide toss vs Snake's mortar, It's a bit different.

Lets say you see me sliding at you and decide to SH Nair out of reflector. Surprise, I threw the top forward. It hits you, I fair, trollface, etc.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I was talking about the Up Glide Toss.

But you can tell the difference between the throws though and Fox would be quitea distance away so you counter the forward or up throw.

TheMike

Smash Lord
Reflector stops all of ROB's camping.
No. If ROB shoots an up angled laser, Fox will reflect it but not in ROB's direction, making him able to approach. ROB isn't good at camping on this matchup like he's on others, but it isn't something "never do". It's a good ploy to approach as I have just said.

ROB's biggest problems are his size and Fox's amazing ability to juggle. Fox won't have many difficulties to get a Dair followed by multiple Utilts. This simple ploy puts ROB in a very uncomfortable position, allowing Fox to rack up some good damage. And killing with Fox is not difficult because of his amazing Usmash combined with ROB's size.

I would say ROB needs to go off stage. F/Bthrow and Dash Attack followed by multiple Fairs are good options for it to take Fox to the place were ROB *****. :]

ROB's air game is good. In my opinion, better than Fox's. And its tilts are also amazing. However, he hasn't a clearly advantage. I think 55-45(ROB's favor) is the correct ratio for this matchup.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Wait what? Compare Fox's aerials to ROB's aerials we defiantly outplay ROB in the air.

I see ROB's ground game being a problem but not a HUGE problem. I do agree about the off stage stuff.

I still think this is Fox adv. things are just easier for Fox than ROB.

EDIT: ROB is easier than MK by far.

TheMike

Smash Lord
ROB's Bair and Nair are amazing for spacing, especially when followed by a Ftilt. Uair is good to rack up damage when used as a follow up after a Dsmash. And Fair to take Fox off stage. Fox's aerials can be better, but it isn't something like "oh what Fox ***** Rob in the air". xD

Why do you think Fox has the advantage? The only two points I can see are his ability to juggle and killing. Reflecting our projectiles isn't a big problem because ROB is very great at close range.

Edit: What I said about ROB's aerial were just some examples to show that ROB has a great air game. We don't have only those few things to do.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Reflecting the projectiles let's us outcamp you which is an adv. for us. Fox is also great at close up fights which allows us to start the combos. We also kill earlier than ROB.

If Fox recovers high I don't see ROB gimping him.

TheMike

Smash Lord
A smart ROB knows the right time to shoot a laser/gyro and to approach. Everybody knows that camping isn't the best option on this matchup. So, the ROB player will hardly ever camp. And he can't gimp you if you recover high, but he'll rack up some damage.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Approach puts ROB into a bad position which is where Fox wants him to be. ROB doesn't move fast enough to much of a treat anyways when approaching unless he is glide tossing but I've already discussed glide tossng.

How will ROB be tacking precent if I'm recovering high? I can see if I'm recovering Stage Level or below but ROB does not have any moves that send us in a downward position (Dair will not land XD).

I don't see many ROB adv.

TheMike

Smash Lord
I see your point. However, approaching might be difficult, but no impossible. And ROB's pretty good at close range. His tilts are amazing. And he can easily take Fox off stage using his throws.

I really don't know if refer to ROB as "he" or "it" lolol

Edit: I'm going to use that Mr. E video posted on the first page: He crouched and Asdioh used Shine because he thought Mr. E would use a Gyro. Mr. E approached.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Yes that's what I'm saying (YAY we are starting to agree!) ROB approaching is difficult making it a Fox adv. see what I'm saying? Yes ROB's tilts are amazing. Something I thought og though, how does his tilts compare to our Bair, SH Fair AC, IA Nair?
What if we DI the throws up we can prolong being thrown offstage, but being taken offstage brings me back to recovering high and DI your throws upward makes recovering high easier.

ROB is a.....idk XD

TheMike

Smash Lord
Yes ROB's tilts are amazing. Something I thought og though, how does his tilts compare to our Bair, SH Fair AC, IA Nair?
I should includ Dsmash, Bair, Jab1 and Nair to the ROB's amazing moves list together with all of his titls(Forward/Up/Down).

What if we DI the throws up we can prolong being thrown offstage, but being taken offstage brings me back to recovering high and DI your throws upward makes recovering high easier.
Oh, if you DI, ROB has Fair. And he also has it off stage when edge guarding.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
DI up and away? I dont see ROB hitting with Fair constantly like that.

I know that this won't always happen but, our Jab, Shine, Utilt come out before all those moves you metioned.

Recovering high as in DI your throw up, then Rising Fair even though your above the stage, making it easier to see what ROB is gonna do due to shinestalling then AD down.

Chris Forever

Smash Rookie
[This is Mister Eric]

i dont think robs projectiles are worth mentioning in this match up.

if fox didnt have lazers, rob may of had more of a chance. 60-40 fox or 55-45 fox.
I think you underestimate rob's projectiles more than you should. We could also use projectiles to distract you, and using them to help create a gimping situation is o so much funz =] A reflector is nice, but I would never count out R.O.B.'s projectiles.

Like I said before, they're nothing near to Falco's, or Pit's annoying projectile. Nothing. In a game of RSP, my laser beats your laser.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
What.... we still outcamp you did you over look my most recent posts?

EDIT: I call a recess for the time being for me I'm tired XD

EDIT 2: Ok I'm ready again back in session.

TheMike

Smash Lord
ROB's projectiles aren't so good on this matchup, but they are still useful. Mister Eric is right. And as I have said before, they aren't something "never do".

At close range is pretty good, his only problem is facing Fox's options to juggle, that are amazing. However, ROB do have great ploys to take Fox off stage. Not only his throws, but also using F/Bair and doing some ledge pressure with projectiles(shooting lasers/gyro) and with Fair. Fox still have options to avoid being off stage, but he won't be able to do so everytime. And a smart ROB will try to take a good advantage when Fox makes this mistake.

I'm not very experienced on this matchup, but I know that ROB's projectiles can be well used, he easily takes Fox off stage and that he's very good at close range. Which means in my opinion that he doesn't have a disadvantage, even a small one. I know Fox can be a pain, but as we need to assume both players are playing at the top of their character's metagame, ROB will not be sandbagged, and will also give a hard time for Fox to win the match.

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
[This is Mister Eric]

I think you underestimate rob's projectiles more than you should. We could also use projectiles to distract you, and using them to help create a gimping situation is o so much funz =] A reflector is nice, but I would never count out R.O.B.'s projectiles.

Like I said before, they're nothing near to Falco's, or Pit's annoying projectile. Nothing. In a game of RSP, my laser beats your laser.
im perfectly aware of rob's camp game, mind games wont help you much. you cant really conduct any mind games with your lazer, you can only do a few things with the gyro. gyro gets owned by shield and refelctor.so both can be applied to provide the best out come for fox,.theres seriously not much rob can do it fox with his projectiles.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
ROB's projectiles aren't so good on this matchup, but they are still useful. Mister Eric is right. And as I have said before, they aren't something "never do".

At close range is pretty good, his only problem is facing Fox's options to juggle, that are amazing. However, ROB do have great ploys to take Fox off stage. Not only his throws, but also using F/Bair and doing some ledge pressure with projectiles(shooting lasers/gyro) and with Fair. Fox still have options to avoid being off stage, but he won't be able to do so everytime. And a smart ROB will try to take a good advantage when Fox makes this mistake.

I'm not very experienced on this matchup, but I know that ROB's projectiles can be well used, he easily takes Fox off stage and that he's very good at close range. Which means in my opinion that he doesn't have a disadvantage, even a small one. I know Fox can be a pain, but as we need to assume both players are playing at the top of their character's metagame, ROB will not be sandbagged, and will also give a hard time for Fox to win the match.
Only moves I see take Fox offstage are Ftilt, Fair, and every now and then Bair, oh yea his throws.

I know it's at the top of their metagame and Foxes excel the most at close range. Watch TKD, me, Zeton, or Light's vids you'll see what I'm talking about.

I'm just metioning Fox isn't always gonna get gimped, ROB moves are just easily countered especially in the air for Fox. This where I'm getting at.

It's a pain for ROB but not unwinnable.60-40 Fox.

TheMike

Smash Lord
60-40 is too much. I still don't agree with 55-45 Fox(I think it's 55-45 ROB, indeed), but can't be more than this.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Augh you haven't been proving it's ROB's adv.

This match always been Fox's adv. from for a while now and still is.

Top Bottom