• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Georgia Social Thread

Purple

Hi guys!
Rayku's pretty good with sheik last time i heard. Soft uses her sometimes; along with DashDanceDan I think that's all i saw on the PR or in general that uses sheik in GA.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Sleepyk's Sheik ***** me all day.
But his sheik is garbage- he's simply a better player than you and can use characters besides his main to **** you because he possesses more knowledge of the game.

Its like if I were to pick Sheik against you-
My sheik is trash, but I believe I'd win, due to the fact that I have greater knowledge of the matchup, etc etc.

C......

Smash Apprentice
i think GA needs to go oldskool and just start having tournies at their house...

i'm thinkin about hostin one pretty soon if things keep goin the way they're goin

BBQ°

Smash Champion
But his sheik is garbage- he's simply a better player than you and can use characters besides his main to **** you because he possesses more knowledge of the game.

Its like if I were to pick Sheik against you-
My sheik is trash, but I believe I'd win, due to the fact that I have greater knowledge of the matchup, etc etc.
well it's mostly because I'm horrible against sheik. and I actually think Sleepyk's sheik is better than Rayku's. Sorry jason learn the matchup :p

hey, my sheik is mediocre, not garbage!
garbage money match

BBQ°

Smash Champion
thegreatwazoo said there would be a tournament at ga tech on the 17th, but I haven't seen any other info about it.

Purple

Hi guys!
aaah, i think hidden played at gawes's tournament at Waba right?

I don't know how i forgot Tbag, but usually i only see him play peach/samus.+

GA Peach

Smash Lord
why do so many people in the state of GA like Roll? what a worthless character. i bet the people who like Roll like other worthless things like Bloody Roar or Zelda: Spirit Tracks... :/

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
hey, my sheik is mediocre, not garbage!
Here's the tier list:

KDJ
High-level tournament sheiks
Mediocre tournament sheiks
Mediocre sheiks
Garbage sheiks (Sleepy K!!!)
Trash sheiks (MY sheik)
Scrub sheiks
My girlfriend's sheik

Sorry d00d, the list clearly states that your sheik is garbage. <3

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
why do so many people in the state of GA like Roll? what a worthless character. i bet the people who like Roll like other worthless things like Bloody Roar or Zelda: Spirit Tracks... :/
Roll is awesome. At least, she was in MvC. I still like her. She has a broom now. Pretty useless, but fun. Like Yoshi.

...Bloody Roar is awesome. Alice is my favorite character in the whole game. I don't understand why it gets so much hate? So many people hate it, but none can give me a valid reason other than personal distaste,

I hated Spirit Tracks, though.

Purple

Hi guys!
she was horrible in mvc, you couldn't even combo into her hyper roll like you could with megaman. Her cannon was a qcf+p while megaman's was only fp and came out faster. Roll was literally a troll character.

MarsFool!

Smash Lord
Here's the tier list:

Nicaboy
High-level tournament sheiks
Mediocre tournament sheiks
Mediocre sheiks
Garbage sheiks (Sleepy K!!!)
Trash sheiks (MY sheik)
Scrub sheiks
My girlfriend's sheik

Sorry d00d, the list clearly states that your sheik is garbage. <3
/10trolls

I have the best fox ever.
Sleepyk for president *cough magnetofoxcough*

GA Peach

Smash Lord
Roll is awesome. At least, she was in MvC. I still like her. She has a broom now. Pretty useless, but fun. Like Yoshi.

...Bloody Roar is awesome. Alice is my favorite character in the whole game. I don't understand why it gets so much hate? So many people hate it, but none can give me a valid reason other than personal distaste,

I hated Spirit Tracks, though.
Roll is a pile of **** and a waste of a character slot. People like you are why characters like Hakan and El Fuerte exist.

And, I can give you a million reasons why Bloody Roar is terrible, but I'll only list a few to save time.

The character designs are extremely uninspired, and the game engine is very rigid and clunky, as if it were a student programming project. Also, the stages are very bland, along with the overall graphics engine being very mediocre to awful, even for its time. The Beast changing system was just a ridiculous gimmick, and the frame data was all messed up in the game, making moves too safe and hard to punish, like Melee. And, in closing, it speaks volumes about a game when Mortal Kombat has a better developed fighting engine than your game.

GOD!

Smash Ace
Someone should create an account and post in the Meet and Greet thread and saying that you go to tech and want to play smash this saturday.

Kazoo will undoubtedly respond. Seriously.

Top Bottom