• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Best D*mn SBU SSBM Power Rankins, Period!

Vanill4

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, I started a power rankings ladder for Melee at my school. I didn't want to post the videos in the tournament section, because they're obviously not tournament matches. But the videos should reflect matches that are more serious than friendlies, and probably more serious than "seriouslies." If you want to know the exact details of the ladder system we're using, feel free to ask. It's still in its first week but it seems like a cool system so far.

Anyway, Kevin (Falco) requested that some matches be recorded and posted here for constructive criticism. Thanks guys!

Not Deadman (Falco) v. Shine Mike (Fox) 1
Not Deadman (Falco) v. Shine Mike (Fox) 2
Not Deadman (Falco) v. Shine Mike (Fox) 3

EDIT: Wow I suck for making a typo in the title, which apparently I can't edit? :-(

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
Tell Kev I said to message me on aim. He has my ice cream and owes me 50 cents from the crane game.

Top Bottom