• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dokapon Kingdom Discussion Thread. (f*** some mario party)

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
bout time somebody made a thread for.

Yo, f*** some weak a** mario party, son.

Get at the hypest party game ever.

Game is so tight.

Party/rpg game.

Yes, i said that right. Party/rpg.

Final Fantasy - Weak a** bs characters that arent from FF6 and before = Dokapon Kingdom

Crash Bash X (Dragon Warrior - need to pay real attention to where you're going) = Dokapon

YOU DON'T NEED AN EXTENSIVE STORY WITH NPCS TO TELL YOU WHERE TO GO, WE'LL MARK THAT S*** FOR YOU. JUST GET OUT THERE AND STRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE ALL DAY SON.

___

so hype.

Make yo character. Buncha classes. Start with 3, unlock more, like a REAL RPG. Put yo strats in yo s***. F*** some random luck nonsense. Go play brawl party for that. (Save Mario Party 1 and 2, those are still legit)

you like ninjas? We got those s***'s too.

Manliness? You can go with the PROFESSIONAL SMASHER WILL UNDERSCORE ALTERNATIVE STRAT FOR SUCCESS, THE ALCHEMIST. (mad busted)

___

YOU CAN ROB PEOPLE.

U MAD!!!!11!
rock paper scissors mindgames ALL DAY SON, ALL DAY. You thought the rock/rock combo was bad? Get at ya boy Dogysamich.

_____

DOKAPON KINGDOM!

Discuss the awesome.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
YEESSSSS!!!!1!

About time is right. This game is too good to not have a thread dedicated to it.

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
HELLS YEAH!!! I remember playing this every weekend with friends before playing ssbm until dawn.

Get screwed over many times no matter how you're doing in terms of rankings. Gotta love the amount of rage this game plans out for you.

note: Being a darklings is too good

Handorin

Smash Hero
YESSSSSSSSS

So amazing.

Alchemist is straight broken if you want to win. Duplicate magic medicine allllll day.

j00t

Smash Champion
I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove this game.

Mukttub ftw

Rayku

Smash Lord
Hey look Dogysamich thinking about abusing his mod powers.

Aaaayyyyy

I've never played Dokapon Kingdom, but I'll see if I can get my friends to play some

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
@rayku: oh there's absolutely no thought about it. This is blatant abuse, FOR A GOOD CAUSE.

People must know about the goodness of a party game, and not some wack a**, weak a**, outmash everybody for only 10 coins sissy crane game!

IT'S ALL 'BOUT YO MINDGAMES!

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
I'M TELLIN YA, DOKAPON SOUTHERN CIRCUIT. Gunna be hype!

in all seriousness, if somebody figured a balanced way to play a normal game and have it set for a reasonable amount of time (like, 2 hours worth of play?) that'd be awesome. I'm gunna get to that sometime soon.

But like, the one time I tried to sit down and play normal with some people, I figured some mad broke s*** real quick.

Like squalling somebody and watching them land on the last island, as a level 4. XD

Pi

Smash Hero
pulled a 36 hour non stop dokapon marathon after first playing this game with a friend

**** was so cash.

and yea, that item shop girl is sweetdiculous

Pi

Smash Hero
No, that's Roshambo Girl
i know
but i'm sayin
that item shop girl is sweetdiculous

[edit]
what is not sweetdiculous
is stacking all magic
and ****ing 1 shotting people anywhere on the map with the field magic -.-
i raged pretty hard at my friend who did that ****

-Chad-

Slackerator
Staying 50-60 ahead in speed is pretty valuable though, it gives you a high chance to dodge field magic and you will almost always hit with it.

j00t

Smash Champion
Yeah speed rocks when you manage it right

60 speed above everybody else isn't hard to manage (atleast when you're a ninja) and it almost always gives you 80% dodge against field magic and almost 100% to hit with field magic

you just won't be as strong in battle though, which is a tradeoff

Pi

Smash Hero
high speed is prolly your best bet
i rolled spellsword just to counter his ***
but the proc is too low
sigh
but i had magic mitigation then any way

when me and my bud beat it
we both became robo knights and got the robo knight weapon
the laser cannon or whatever

Top Bottom