• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

pichu combo video/apex hype video we got this pichu beat you

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I glad you can't wait because it's up.

Apex if that's what your talking about will be even better waiting for because we will all get better and be about to explode with hype when we get there.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ok I'll watch it. Yes APEX. :3

sauc3

Smash Lord
this actually was awesome. zeppelin rules!

were all the clips between the first and last KDJ, or were there any other players involved?

AXE 09

Smash Master
What's with Victra and Etwist having such amazing pics? Idk if i can handle this lol. Anyways, on to watching the vid :)

EDIT:

I gotta admit, this was pretty good

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
Doesn't Pichu have a chaingrab on marth? I would play pichu more except my crew is full of sheik mains and I suck with pichu v.v So I play pika instead.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
It depends on some things like reaction time techically pichu can downthrow tech sheik longer than sheik can chaian throw him. But if you play as pikachu it's impossible to also play as pichu, most pichu's uber suck as pikachu and same for pikachu's. The only clone where you can't play as both easily.

By-Tor

Smash Cadet
Pink Floyd, Led Zep, AND pichu? I think I've found a new best friend. Great combo video, I'm gonna try and get my pichu better now. I recently beat my friend's pikachu as pichu, that's a start, right?

FoxLisk

Smash Lord
so youtube is being gay and wont stream the second half of this for some reason, but the first half was good **** man. props.

Top Bottom