• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Altean Cantata ~ A Marth Combo / Compilation Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Roflmao. xD Uhh, yeah... About how bad I suck.. I haven't even had/been playing brawl for a year yet. I'm still just a little girl in the big world of smash brothers.

...Now that I think about it... I never played the original Smash Bros. OR Melee. So yeah, I'm a MAJOR newb. TwT :laugh:
I was in this position when I joined smashboards, people will help you get better. Fun to watch CV :)

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
I had fun watching the vid but it was a bit too long imo.

the music is pretty nice though, I've always wanted to play Eternal Sonata >_<

TeSik

Smash Cadet
You're welcome. :)
I don't really understand why many people don't see the point either.
But I guess you have to expect that kind of ironic comments from other people regarding the factor 'skill'. It's just how it is in competitive forums, isn't it?

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
The music and quality made it worthwhile for me, but the level of play was lacking. But, I'm not gonna judge when my marth probably couldn't do much better :p

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
You're welcome. :)
I don't really understand why many people don't see the point either.
But I guess you have to expect that kind of ironic comments from other people regarding the factor 'skill'. It's just how it is in competitive forums, isn't it?
Yeah, I that's what I think it is. xD

The music and quality made it worthwhile for me, but the level of play was lacking. But, I'm not gonna judge when my marth probably couldn't do much better :p
Lol, read what I posted earlier.

|
|
|
|
v

Roflmao. xD Uhh, yeah... About how bad I suck.. I haven't even had/been playing brawl for a year yet. I'm still just a little girl in the big world of smash brothers.

...Now that I think about it... I never played the original Smash Bros. OR Melee. So yeah, I'm a MAJOR newb. TwT :laugh:

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Mr. R. You almost made all the pain melt away.

Next time someone wants to make a Marth combo/compilation Vid, I WILL SEND YOU VIDS OF MY MARTH, EXCLUSIVE, VALUABLE, INNOVATIVE FOOTAGE! If only god please I don't have to sit through another one of these.

It was good videography though. The gameplay was just severely lacking, and people don't watch these videos for the picture to synch with the music.

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
^
|
|
|

Ohmagawd, read ma other posts ffs. T_T I'm a **** newb at brawl.

EDIT: Scratch that; I'm a newb at Smash Bros. in general. I completely suck, no doubt about it. I don't deserve to make a Marth video 'cause I'm just so **** horrible with just about any character I use, no matter how much I practice.

daballa100

Smash Cadet
guys... he gets the point, there's no point in posting the same thing over and over like this

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
LOL YOU SEXIST ****. I'm here 'cause I yearned to get better, but it seems that instead of encouragement/help, people want to act like THIS. >_>

xoxokev

Smash Lord
A for effort. At least the music and the one-hit slow-mo's made it look kind of epic. But yeah, as everyone else said, get better lol. Thanks for openly admitting that you are not very good, that's already half the battle!

Mr-R

Smash Champion
LOL YOU SEXIST ****. I'm here 'cause I yearned to get better, but it seems that instead of encouragement/help, people want to act like THIS. >_>
most of us just needed a good laugh,
if you really want to get better you can show me ( or the marth boards ) some of your matches and ill try giving you some critism

most of us just needed a good laugh,
if you really want to get better you can show me ( or the marth boards ) some of your matches and ill try giving you some critism
^This. I found your video more histerical then anything else.

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
^
|
|

OHMAGAWD IT'S KIRK. Lulz. ,___,

And rawrfuls. Laugh at me all ya want. ,_, When I mained with Ike I actually got constructive criticism and got better with him significantly... But stopped using him at one point and ended up getting terrible with him. I tend to stray my own way now.

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
Oh hi, Palpi. It's been a while since I last talked to you. But yeah. I've gotten the point already that it sucks more than anything anyone has ever seen. Nobody get's the point though. :laugh: I don't even care anymore. Might as well make this a 'flame/bash IkeFiend here!' thread.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
No, the point is that when you post a video like this, people have particular expectations that you spectacularly disappointed. This feedback should be anticipated. If you wanted help with your Marth, you should have just asked.

Also, traditionally in the Smash community (AKA, back in Melee days) only the PROs did combo videos and montages. Then Brawl came out and like 9001 noobs and their moms had to make one. Yours just goes into that collection. So, at least you aren't alone.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
hahahaha pierce ****** ***** this thread\
my favorite part was ''Yours just goes into that collection. So, at least you aren't alone.''
xDDDD

daballa100

Smash Cadet
jeez guys jus cuz ur marth mains doesn't mean u can bag on her like dat man. You do this to a GIRL? Man chivalry is dead now. To me it doesn't hurt much when someone i know criticizes me, but when someone i don't even know does so, it makes me feel like shiet. PLEASE DO NOT take this the wrong way fellow marth mains, I'm just defending her.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
this thread makes me lol.

But yea, watching a really poorly played Brawl video is llike watching a kitten die to some of us.

I think you should think about who you are presenting to first before you present, posting that vid (which i'll admit I haven't watched yet) is probably an insult to some of our top Marth mains (like Mr. R and Pierce).

So be a bit more careful next time when you post something, ne? ^.^

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
Well EXCUSE me. You all sure don't need to bash the mess outta me just so you can feel better on YOUR behalf. Talk about major bias.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Well EXCUSE me. You all sure don't need to bash the mess outta me just so you can feel better on YOUR behalf. Talk about major bias.
Where's the bias? I'm just saying it as it is, thats all. And its not bashing, its constructinve criticism.

Charby

Smash Journeyman
After sombrétoile CV i though nothing could be worse but it seems that i was wrong.
Did you at least watch a real combo video before posting this you srsly have no shame lol

DE_Desti

Smash Journeyman
After sombrétoile CV i though nothing could be worse but it seems that i was wrong.
Did you at least watch a real combo video before posting this you srsly have no shame lol
this^

exactly what i thought the first time xD

^
|
|

OHMAGAWD IT'S KIRK. Lulz. ,___,

And rawrfuls. Laugh at me all ya want. ,_, When I mained with Ike I actually got constructive criticism and got better with him significantly... But stopped using him at one point and ended up getting terrible with him. I tend to stray my own way now.
The general idea is to get criticism, get good, then make a combo video, you're doing it back to front.

Oh hi, Palpi. It's been a while since I last talked to you. But yeah. I've gotten the point already that it sucks more than anything anyone has ever seen. Nobody get's the point though. :laugh: I don't even care anymore. Might as well make this a 'flame/bash IkeFiend here!' thread.
Or you could do the intelligent thing and ask a mod of this board to lock this thread :/.

No, the point is that when you post a video like this, people have particular expectations that you spectacularly disappointed. This feedback should be anticipated. If you wanted help with your Marth, you should have just asked.

Also, traditionally in the Smash community (AKA, back in Melee days) only the PROs did combo videos and montages. Then Brawl came out and like 9001 noobs and their moms had to make one. Yours just goes into that collection. So, at least you aren't alone.
I have fallen in love.

We are not doing this to make our.... actually thats a lie. Just get somebody to lock it instead of making yourself look like a fool.

LOL. It's funny because sombretoile was actually better then this ;__;, and I ripped on that video hard :/.

So yeah, just get a lock on this thing before the spam gets even further out of hand.

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
YAYAYA. Like I said a billion times before, I don't care. 8D EVERYTHING ALL OF YOU SAY DOES NOT MATTER TO ME. 8D :laugh: :laugh: ! Me for the win.

Lolkay I'm done replying to this thread now. XD!!!

Mr-R

Smash Champion
argh, women... sometimes i just dont get them

napZzz

Smash Hero
now that I know you're a girl....i think it makes sense why this video is what it is...

get back to the kitchen!

Mr-R

Smash Champion
HAHAHAHA NAPPY LOL COME ONE thats just mean xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom