• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OUGA : The next generation Results

solecalibur

Smash Master
Thanks for all coming and bearing with me its the first time I hosted a tournament this size and I'd also like to thank those that helped me seed, call out matches and even for being here.

Unfortunately we did not get to Street Fighter IV with lack of setups and motivation :dizzy:

Lvl 99 Luigi
Rules of lvl 99 Luigi :
1.Stages on Random (all of them)
2. The first one to die that loses. The other player moves on after being utterly demolished by Level 99 Luigi. (but moves on in bracket)

1. Sil
2. Argent
3. Pops
4. T-800
5. Framerate
5. Solecalibur
7. The Smile
7. Links24
9. Shugo (Went to sleep after his first match)
9. Hunky
9. Jiffy
9. Blue Rogue
13. Ralph Cecil
13. Juu
13. Fatty
13. Rikku
17. DRJ
17. Log
17. :)
17. Virt
17. Mega Melon
25. Mcfly

Brawl Doubles
1. Shugo & Blazingkatakiri ($88.00)
2. The Greenviel Giants (T-800 & Pops) ($48)
3. I had to team with him because he gave me a ride and I got 3rd (Blue Rogue & Argent) ($24)
4. Puffy Suits
5. Akron Canton Connection (Links24 & Jiffy)
5. Nuts and Bolts (Sil and Wakka)
7. CPU
7. Hey Rice Brothers

Brawl Singes
Out of 21
1. Shugo
($100.80)
2. Blue Rogue
($46.20)
3. Pops
($29.40)
4. T-800
($16.80)
5. Argent
($8.40)
5. Sil ($8.40)
....................__________________
........_⎾⏋_.| GOOD DAY TO YOU! |
.........[p_o]..|/¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
[ll-____|¦|____-ll]
...........|¦|...........
....__‚—|¦|—‚__....
..|——l¯l-l¯l——|..
....¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯....
7. Blazingkatakiri

7. Framerate

9. The Smile

9. Solecalibur

9. Sneakytako

9. Jiffy

13. Virt

13. Links24

13. Scidi

13. log (Long Cat)

17. Juu

17. Ralph Cecil

17. Fatty

17. DRJ

Claim your results!
AIB link : http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=9584

If I dont have your correct character icon or correct team players , etc please post it here! Thanks again for everyone that came! Things will run a lot smoother this summer!

MarsBitrona

Smash Apprentice
Lvl 99 Luigi
Rules of lvl 99 Luigi :
Stages on Random 1v1 vs Luigi, last to die loses
It was the first one to die that loses. The other player moves on after being utterly demolished by Level 99 Luigi.

Sorry for the lack of effort and participation on my part. I still enjoyed the event quite a bit, despite my only involvement being playing a few Falcon free-for-alls with OUGA people and making excuses whenever somebody brought up the Super Street Fighter IV tournament. Great job, Sole. The tournament may have been small, but it was well run and a grand time.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I apologize for my actions yesterday... I've been under a lot of stress recently, and every little thing that goes wrong seems to set me off... :/

Framerate

Smash Lord
I used DDD for 2 games and he's listed before puff......?

Why does everybody do this to me?

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
So, I had fun. :bee:
NEOH takeover of OUGA??!?!?!
Finally over my hangover so......
SHOUTOUTS!

1. Shugo ($100.80)- Congrats on first. Your Falco is definitely way good.
2. Blue Rogue ($46.20)- Canton!! We're gonna have to work on some MUs. You almost had 1st place.
3. Pops ($29.40)- GGs in bracket. Always fun playing you.
4. T-800 ($16.80)- GGs in bracket. I can't wait for the next time we play.
5. Argent ($8.40)- Yeah, tough losses throughout the whole tourney. Thanks for driving.
5. Sil ($8.40)- Intense match vs links. Man... couldn't get you into a bar. :( Nice hanging out though.
7. Blazingkatakiri- GGs in doubles. We'll have to 1v1 sometime.
7. Framerate- fun games in pools and friendlies. Nice seeing you.
9. The Smile - nice friendlies. Your Diddy is pretty good.
9. Solecalibur- Nice seeing you again. Well run tourney. Look forward to playing you next time.
9. Sneakytako- GGs in pools. Had a lot of fun. Nice hanging.
9. Jiffy- :dizzy:
13. Virt- We didn't play and barely talked. :( Next time we will have to for sure.
13. Links24- GGs in friendlies and bracket. Hope to play you more often.
13. Scidi- You paid in dimes. No name arguments. Nice seeing you.
13. log (Long Cat)- I don't think we talked, hopfully I'll get to play you sometime.
17. :)- Shoot, I didn't get to play you either. Inexcuseable for me. :( Next time.
17. Juu - fun friendlies. Mario is such a tough MU for me. Nice seeing you.
17. Ralph Cecil- omg, I didn't get to play you either. Hope to see you around.
17. Fatty- GGs in bracket. I got kinda lucky that you made a few mistakes.
17. DRJ- GGs in pools. You definitely didn't play you best here. You played better in Kentucky a month back. Nice seeing you though.
Rikku- fun friendlies. Drunk friendlies might be the best. :p Nice meeting and talking to you.
McFly- Nice seeing you.
Mega Melon- Nice meeting you.

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
Fuuuuuun tiiiiiimes!

I learned a lot from talking to/playing you guys.

clowsui

Smash Legend
BR you're delusional...let's work on the MU next time we're at the same tourney, i need the wario exp anyways

Silhouette

Smash Lord
Shoute:

1. Shugo
($100.80) - Nice hangin, you impress me more everytime we fight, thanks again for helping with my photography thing, even if it was insanely awkward to set up.

2. Blue Rogue
($46.20) - Had tons of fun hangin, it was a close set in pools as well, Ima beat you next time. Grats on 2nd, and thanks for all your help on my photography project, I doubt I could have done it without you.

3. Pops
($29.40) - I finally got you, and at one of our quarterlys at that, gratz on 3rd. I had tons of fun hangin.

4. T-800
($16.80) - Metaknights da bess!!?! :( Ill have a counter for you next time.

5. Argent
($8.40) - I got MK'd as well, he is da bess after all, it was nice seeing you again, sucks we didn't get to play though.

5. Sil ($8.40) - Reppin that ROB like its my job.
....................__________________
........_⎾⏋_.| GOOD DAY TO YOU! |
.........[p_o]..|/¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
[ll-____|¦|____-ll]
....__‚—|¦|—‚__....
..|——l¯l-l¯l——|..
....¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯.... - Sole, I cant believe you found this thing, I lost this version of it after I posted it, thanks lol.

7. Blazingkatakiri
- You surprised me, I havn't fought a kirby like yours before, and you're crazy good, nice seeing you again man.

7. Framerate
(Fixd) - That puff of yours is too good, tho I'm also trying to find an answer for the MK thing too.

9. The Smile
- Good s*** on 9th, you impressed me in pools, that Diddy is solid, hope you and your crew can make it around to more MW tourneys.

9. Solecalibur
- You used MK? I had a blast TOing with you, and I'm glad the entirety of the tourney ran pretty solid, even if there were a few speed bumps along the way..

9. Sneakytako
- Glad you could make it, it was cool hangin. T8 knows that ROB MU like none other, and POPS is crazy solid, sorry you had to hit that in bracket.

9. Jiffy
- Meh, the bars around here arent usually that picky, sucks you had to run solo, nice hangin tho, we need to play sometime.

13. Virt
- Kirbycide? :(

13. Links24
- Close set, you're crazy good with alot of characters, I'm looking forward to next time.

13. Scidi
- Who are you again?? nah but really, you and blazing took like 2193875620 stocks in crews, it was stupid.

13. log (Long Cat)
- Gratz man, you impressed me when we fought in pools.

- Gratz man glad you could make it. ROB had a ridiculous learning curve, but keep trying man you'll get there, and sadly because of me most people around here know how to fight against ROB.

17. Juu
- Thanks for helping run with me and sole.

Militia Trinity - Sorry I kept mixing your guys names up, hope to see you at more MW tournies. You guys are good, keep it up.

Wakka - If only we would have gotten at least SOME practice in before starting dubs, our team was too rusty.

McFly/MegaMelon/SciDi(Hunky) - That afterparty of slaphappy s*** was too good, tho I only remember parts of it since I was so sleep deprived, and my voice has barely healed.

solecalibur

Smash Master
9. Solecalibur
- You used MK? I had a blast TOing with you, and I'm glad the entirety of the tourney ran pretty solid, even if there were a few speed bumps along the way..
Stage list , Karma 1 per tounry at that and thanks , my shout outs after Wednesday probly

Framerate

Smash Lord
Wait, you guys did a crew fight?!?!

And crazy slaphappy party?!?!

I should have stayed...

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Are any of these matches gonna be uploaded? my sets with blue rogue were intense.

Oh yeah, and sneakytako is hilarioussssss!

Hunky McManpie

Smash Rookie
Shoutouts!

1. Shugo ($100.80) - It was good seeing you, even though you demolished me in singles. I picked Japes so the pain would end sooner. :/
2. Blue Rogue ($46.20) - We have the best matches ever, even though I get destroyed every time.
3. Pops ($29.40) - Potatoes!
4. T-800 ($16.80) - Good job getting money. Lucky *******.
5. Argent ($8.40) - I'd be pissed too if that happened to me. :\
5. Sil ($8.40) - Good job getting money and destroying me in pools. I'm still sore.
7. Blazingkatakiri - Your Pokemon Trainer completely took me by surprise. I couldn't even touch your Squirtle. Keep it up!
7. Framerate - more like lamerate lolol mirite?
9. The Smile - Smily McSmilesmiles! Good games in pools and friendlies. Sorry my Kirby is a ****. >_>
9. Solecalibur - Next time I'm giving you pennies...
9. Sneakytako - I don't think I've ever fought you. That needs to happen.
9. Jiffy - Good seeing you again. I don't think I've played you, either.
13. Virt - *racecar noises*
13. Links24 - I never got to fight you this time! Next time I see you I wanna get some Ike dittos in or something. My Ike needs to suck less.
13. Scidi - Who?
13. log (Long Cat) - Thanks for the Geology notes. <_<
17. :) - Good to see you again! We need to friendly sometime.
17. Juu - Haha!
17. Ralph Cecil - I had a lot of trouble with your Snake. Keep it up.
17. Fatty - Never had the chance to fight you. This needs to happen.
17. DRJ - Soooo many fun matches. I hope to see you again soon!

ForwardAirRage!

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, i'm usually not too social and getting around for friendlies, but I heard the rest of my group saying good things so maybe i'll get to play you at some other tourny.
its okay cecil we will make u more social so u can talk to them too :) (btw this is DRJ, new name and new main) XD

Top Bottom