• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BISB 4 RotF: Return of the falcon! Results thread

swordgard

Smash Hero
Singles
1: Holynightmare
2: Swordgard
3: Stroumbert
4: Mar1
5: Guard
5: Techiyo
7: Terra
7: Agora
9: Hate
9: Sam
9: Carlil
9: Nvm
13: Till
13: Frrr
13: Hells

Doubles
1: What? Holy has a partner?!? (Holy + guard)
2: Mar1+Hells
3: Holy's gonna lose (dom + swordgard)
4: Joints and Disjoints Unite! (Agora techiyo)
5: SADP
5: Guards sex toys
7: till+frr

Low tiers
1: Stroumbert
2: holynightmare
3: Hate
4: I AM AIR!
5: Techiyo
5: Guard
7: Shadow
7: Nvm
9: Hells
9: Agora
9: Sebdarkiss
9: Frrr
13: Carlil
13: Till

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Pretty average turnout for me, but then I'm usually average anyway so it all works out : D I'm pretty happy with almost all my matches so it was a pretty nice tourney in retrospective.

...Except I really deserved a better placement in Low Tier. I played so well D:

Not sure I'll show up if there's a tourney next month, though. Bit too early imho.

Sword: It's sad knowing I'll never, ever beat you. I think I'll outright forfeit in the future. XD Although I'll definitely still challenge you in Low Tiers, I felt my Falcon really gave you a run for your money!
Stroumbert: It might not have seemed that way, but I'm really happy with my performance against your Falco, I usually play much, much worse against them. Also lol at Frigate spinning around and killing you while you're going off about how much you love Falco's moves : P
Cali: I think it's safe to say you were the unexpected star of the tourney. Killer Yoshi, fun games. Sorry for booting you out of Losers!
Terra: Without you I could finally have had a whole tournament without a Rob ditto that I end up losing ;-;
Techiyo: Sorry for not standing up to Mar1's Metaknight in that double, we totally should have gotten third! Also good job on that Brinstar counter-pick in the Singles. No one ever realizes it's a bad level for ROB so I never bother banning it :p
Shadow: GG on those Up B cape gimps :p
Hate: Learn to use that tether move on the ledge, it really scares anyone out of ledge guarding you. Also I felt you missed some good combo opportunities (dash attack or DAir to Up B and such) that could have raked up my damage nicely. Otherwise very scary Samus, you really know how to place those kill moves.
Holy: Thanks for the pro tips XD I'm sorry we lost you to the MK void.

That covers most of the main points, I'd say.
Good games to all the rest!

DarkISDA

Smash Lord
Shoutouts.

1: Holynightmare: I deserved to win those matches in Low tier T.T Next time!
2: Swordgard: Will I ever get past the Ice Climbers? We shall see at Sherbrooke!
3: Stroumbert: I really bad played versus your Falco in pools, I could've done much better. And no more Jigglypuff for me in Low XD
4: Mar1: Good job dude, stupid Mk.
5: Guard: Please don't throw your controller again :( I was so sad and kinda scared :( Good games anyway
5: Techiyo: Improvement coming up!
7: Terra: Funny guy, and sorry for almost yelling at you, it really annoyed me when you yell boom all the time, and I was really stressed at that moment, so it came out. Hope to see you again
7: Agora: Next time we'll get them in doubles, don't worry!
9: Hate: Sick Samus, ridiculous o_O
9: Sam: Very nice Diddy, keep working on it!
9: Carlil: Yoshi! Too good! Kepp working on these gimmicks! XD
9: Nvm: Like Sam, very nice Diddy, both of you are very scary. But then again, I'll gain some MU experience with you :p
13: Till: Didn't play :(
13: Frrr: Nice spike on Holy in Delfino :p And sorry for spiking you in that same stage XD
13: Hells: TOON LINK! Just, forget MK, or maybe not, but that match in Rainbow Cruise vs nvm was quite one sided ._. Next time!

Guess that's it.

Marth is taking the top in next tourney!

nvm

Smash Apprentice
First I'd like to thanks Swordgard for the tourny. It wasn't big but god **** some matches were EPICS. No scrubs all pros. ;)

SHOUTOUTS :

1: Holynightmare : Good **** like always man, you need to teach me how to play decently against MK.

2: Swordgard : Thanks for the tourney. Too bad we didn't get to play against each others, maybe in Sherbrooke !

3: Stroumbert : First time I played against your Falco, heh. Too bad I screwed up the first game with my ****ty controller haha. I hope to play against you in Sherbrooke !

4: Mar1 : Your MK got better. Yea my Lucario wasn't ready haha.. didn't get to practice it against MK but i'll learn the MU and come back stronger with Diddy.

5: Guard : WHY ARE YOU SO PRETTY!!!!?? Good matches we had there but next time... I'LL BE THE WINNAR!

5: Techiyo : Holy crap that first match in the brackets was tight ! My hands were shaking haha.. too bad the second match was real crap (from my side). I'll give you a better show next time ! Good to see someone using Marth in MTL, I need to practice against that MU !

7: Terra : What do you eat to be so pretty? :3 Good **** there, nice ranking in the pools.

7: Agora : You're probably the only person I haven't played yet in the Montreal area (in singles!) Can't wait to play against your R.O.B. ! :p

9: Hate : I love your Samus..! and from now on I HATE FRIGATE! lololol

9: Sam : Buddy, we shall show them what Diddy can really do !

9: Carlil : I've seen you play and the only thing that came out in my mind was : WOW! Good stuff there :p

9: Nvm : Don't drink 2 Monsters and get some rest before a tourny, that would help you. And ****ing learn to finish your targets..

13: Till : I'm glad you came ! If you're interested in coming to more tournies we'll train you ! :p

13: Frrr : Nice matches ! You should ask swordgard for the Smashfest i'm pretty sure we could improve your ZSS or your Marth !

13: Hells : Man.. you weren't lucky. Sorry for playing like a *** but seriously you should work on keeping your cool, i think that's what really made you play less well. I have faith in you, that TL is amazing. Keep up the good work

Top Bottom