• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Springfield, OH - Nope's Monthly "M2k Accepts Paypal" May 15th - MSC

Nope

Smash Lord
Nope's Monthly "M2k Accepts Paypal" Results
Springfield, OH​

May 15th, 2010

Doubles Results: (9 Entrants)

1: P*ssy Monsters (Y.b.M. + Blue Rogue) ($99.00)
2: Infern + Krystedez (Infern + Krystedez) ($54.00)
3: Wasted Talent (Champ + Fonz) ($27.00)
4: Snake and the Peruvian Turtle Tamer (Nope + Lou)
5: Obama and Kefka's Health Care Plan (Shugo + Overswarm)
5: Rent a Count (Count + Renagade)
7: Suyon + ITT (Suyon + Ithrowthings)
7: SneakGent (Argentstew + SneakyTako)
9: Soveregin + Be@st (Soveregin + Be@st)

Singles Results: (21 Entrants)

1: Shugo ($100) :falco: / :metaknight:
2: Overswarm ($46) :metaknight:
3: Blue Rogue ($29) :wario: / :metaknight: / :popo:
4: Kel ($16) :metaknight:
5: Infern ($8) :snake:
5: Y.b.M. ($8) :kirby2:
7: Nope :snake:
7: Renagade :snake:
9: Champ :popo: / :falco: / :metaknight:
9: Count :diddy:
9: Kyrstedez :wario:
9: Ithrowthings :sonic:
13: SneakyTako :rob:
13: Mr. E :rob:
13: Fizzle :dedede: / :metaknight:
13: Be@st :luigi2:
17: Links24 :link2: / :toonlink:
17: Peppywil :falco: / :ike: / :diddy:
17: Argentstew :lucario: /:metaknight:
17: Soveregin :zerosuitsamus:
17: King :pikachu2:

Singles Pools:

1: Renagade
1: Shugo
1: Blue Rogue
1: Krystedez
5: Infern
5: Nope
5: Kel
5: OS
9: Fizzle
9: Sovereign
9: Count
9: Champ
13: Argentstew
13: Mr. E
13: SneakyTako
13: Ithrowthings
17: Peppywil
17: Y.b.M.
17: Links24
17: Be@st
21: King

hunger!

Smash Champion
nice job shugo!!!!

thanks nope for handing off my sweatshirt to shugo, im pumped to be getting my 5 dollar hoodie back after a year!!!!

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Hey can you change our team name to P*ssy Monsters.... So it's shown..... hahaha instead of ***** monsters...

Dang I got 5th seed in my pools *sigh*.....haha

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Hey can you change our team name to P*ssy Monsters.... So it's shown..... hahaha instead of ***** monsters...

Dang I got 5th seed in my pools *sigh*.....haha
I refuse to believe someone of your skill did not sandbag... >_>' that's why you got 5th in pools. ZSS dittos, sometime, though. I really wanna see where I compare to yours, just for fun.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
This was fun. Silly, but fun. I was fully expecting to go Fox/ROB until I saw I was playing Count in pools, and that'd have been dumb, so I went MK and just kept up with it. Sorry/you're welcome.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I refuse to believe someone of your skill did not sandbag... >_>' that's why you got 5th in pools. ZSS dittos, sometime, though. I really wanna see where I compare to yours, just for fun.
I wasn't sand bagging.. I was playing serious with the Characters I played with... I'm just bad with them characters... but I was not sandbagging.. AT ALL...haha... but we'll play again pimpin

Count

Smash Champion
This was fun. Silly, but fun. I was fully expecting to go Fox/ROB until I saw I was playing Count in pools, and that'd have been dumb, so I went MK and just kept up with it. Sorry/you're welcome.
bracket* I still think I should've had you! Such a fun set though.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I knew I had the game won the moment you took me to PS1.

I was like "I'm gonna run the timer". Forgot about the ledge thing though, that woulda pissed me off, haha

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
1: Shugo ($100) :falco: / :metaknight: Good seein ya again. I hate fighting your falco, I feel like your combos with him aren't legit.
2: Overswarm ($46) :metaknight: I think this is the first tournament we didn't get a MM in.
3: Blue Rogue ($29) :wario: / :metaknight: / :popo: CANTON!
4: Kel ($16) :metaknight: Thanks for all those friendlies and the advice. I think i've gotten better from that time before japan @ OUGA when we fought. Those matches really taught me a lot.
5: Infern ($8) :snake:
5: Y.b.M. ($8) :kirby2: I can't believe I lost to someone who got 5th seed in their pools. I gotta step it up.
7: Nope :snake: Nice tournament as always, fun MM's. 5$ Beer pong MM next time.
7: Renagade :snake:
9: Champ :popo: / :falco: / :metaknight: WHY DID I TRY TO TIME YOU OUT AND WHY DID I FAIL @ IT?!?! FML
9: Count :diddy:
9: Kyrstedez :wario: Fun MM, your Wario is so good. Hope to see you @ Cincy.
13: SneakyTako :rob: Nice talkin with ya. Thx for lettin me bum some cigs.
13: Mr. E :rob:
13: Fizzle :dedede: / :metaknight: Those friendlies made me learn so much about some of my toughest matchups. Friendlies until the sun comes up = epic.
13: Be@st :luigi2: GGs man, that Luigi shoryuken combo made me cry inside.
17: Links24 :link2: / :toonlink: I'll find my cell phone hopefully. CYA tommorow @ fromunda's
17: Peppywil :falco: / :ike: / :diddy:
17: Argentstew :lucario: /:metaknight: Good seein ya again man, it's been forever.
17: Soveregin :zerosuitsamus: GGs
17: King :pikachu2: We doin another smashfest at your place soon or somethin?

Overall, this weekend got me exactly what I needed. Inspiration to get back into the smash community. You guys convinced me to go to MLG, so I'll probly see most of you there.

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Sov was here (there), unlike Sole... *cough* And Team OS ended up winning the draft crew battle, I presume?

Hey Count, don't forget me! I say we had quite a rousing set, old chap!

solecalibur

Smash Master
What's that supposed to mean? You should be askin' "WTH is Sovereign doin' so low on the **** rankings of the tournament?"

The real question is "WTH is solecalibur doing here?"
I live in this region :laugh: , Hopefully I'll see you sometime soon then if your traveling to more OH tounrys

@Mr. E family johns

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
lol.

Y.b.M. just a word of advice, don't use characters in pools if you know you're not good with them. You can't say that's not somewhat sandbagging, and even if it wasn't/you didn't mean to, it makes it hard for people to not look at that choice and think instantly "sandbagging", because we all know if you went even ZSS you'd gotten 2nd or 3rd at least.

I'm not gunna harp on ya or nothing, but man, I almost feel like you just wanted to play a high seeded player right away. Just so happened to be me. Love the fact you also teamed with a wario. Next time you won't be so preconditioned for a such an amazing tournament.

Yes, I'm accusing you of sniping me. You gosh darn freaky kirby. >:/ It was a close and good set though, even if you 2-0'd me. You improved quite a bit, played smart.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
lol.

Y.b.M. just a word of advice, don't use characters in pools if you know you're not good with them. You can't say that's not somewhat sandbagging, and even if it wasn't/you didn't mean to, it makes it hard for people to not look at that choice and think instantly "sandbagging", because we all know if you went even ZSS you'd gotten 2nd or 3rd at least.

I'm not gunna harp on ya or nothing, but man, I almost feel like you just wanted to play a high seeded player right away. Just so happened to be me. Love the fact you also teamed with a wario. Next time you won't be so preconditioned for a such an amazing tournament.

Yes, I'm accusing you of sniping me. You gosh darn freaky kirby. >:/ It was a close and good set though, even if you 2-0'd me. You improved quite a bit, played smart.
haha, I love you too man.... I didn't wanna play you... Haha I told Infern on the way up to the tournament that I didn't wanna go against you.... I didn't know I had got 5th seed... Nope Rigged the Brackets... haha... It's all good though... I wasnt aiming to take you out. haha.. Plus Blue Rogue is always my partner...We work well together....

But come to the cincy tournament... you will do well

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Team OS always wins draft crews. Always.

We still had HSM's Snake and Renegade's Ike after Links' one stock of Toon Link left.

Kel

Smash Master
lol there were only 4 oos people though

Krys, I got blue second round after playing him in pools, so no johns about seeding

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
See, this is why I hate working on Saturdays. Instead of selling stupid *** skittles and starbursts, I coulda been here. Imad.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
This was all really fun and everything. Shoutouts take wayyy too long for me and if i forget someone ill be bashed :x. So i'll just say it was fun talking to you all again and fun meeting new people or talking to ppl i dont normally talk to. And I hate you all for calling me by my real name. NEVERRRR call me by my real name like srsly EVER. I hate it so god dang much. It's way too formal and unfitting for me. So yeah ef all yall!

God Kais. :p

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Its tyrell and dont call me that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom