• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

School is in Session May 22nd Results

sorasin

Smash Apprentice
Well here are my shout outs to every one. Its my first time doing this so bear with me if they're too short :S

Kryztedez - Congrats on winning. Didn't get to meet you but I saw some of your matches. You are truly a skilled player, keep it up.

Kel- Great seeing you again man, I'll be rooting for you at MLG.

Infern- Awesome friendlies thanks for helping me with the Snake matchup ;)

El Cancel- Didn't officially meet you but I witnessed your amazing Olimar in a couple matches.

Hilt- Thanks for owning me in my first singles match! We need to play more so I can learn the Olimar matchup haha.

Nope - It was tons of fun fighting your Wario in friendlies, thanks for teaching me about the grab release to knee of justice lol

Y.b.M. - Fun seeing you man. I was kind of out of it during pools but our Green Greens match was exciting haha

Smash 64 - Fun friendlies and as always your Ness is a beast

Today- Thanks for hosting another awesome event, I'll be sure to make every one I can since I know it'll be a good time ;)

Joey - Unfortunately I didn't get to play/meet you

Count - Didn't get to meet you but I saw you fighting Lumi with your Diddy and it was incredible

Tako - Didn't get to play you man but it was great seeing you there, hopefully we'll have some more friendlies in the future.

Shy Guy - Didn't get to meet you, we fellow Falco players need to expand our metagame lols

fZk - Didn't get to meet or play :x

Judo - Good job kicking ***, it was great seeing you can't wait to hang out again

Sovereign - Eh I don't think I got to meet you :(

Crash - We didn't get to play man but it was awesome hanging out with you

SoraSin - If I've learned anything from this tourney its that I need to stay focused. It took longer than I expected for the singles tourney to start and I began losing focus as soon as pools started. Also I need to focus on my strong points and never give up :) yay go self motivation.

Star Platinum - Didn't get to play or meet :X

Que es el pudo?( What's the Point?)- Same as above

Steel Samurai - Fun friendlies man! Your Marth is spectacular, we really need to play again!

KassandraNova - Fun friendly at the end of the night. Also you're weird for cosplaying in public :p

Clowsui - Fun friendlies and matches during pools. I never thought to learn the Falco ditto match up haha, I didn't think there was much to it besides lasers and chain grabs, and there isn't rofl.

Peep - Much love, go Knees.

Bebop- Sorry for the lame pools matches, I promise I can play better I was just feeling funky around that time. Thanks for boosting my morale after that, you're awesome.

Calic - Awesome loser's bracket match, after going MK on me I had to pay you back with my Snake haha. Great fights none the less.

mister eric - Solid R.O.B. bro, not johning but I really wasn't feeling it during our pools matches. You're a great player though, we should play again some time.

C4ever - Didn't get to meet you :(

Luminoth - Go Knees, I'm really happy with how well all of us did

Jnkoln - Didn't get to meet you :(

Cuban Pete (Th3Composer) - Great seeing you dude, awesome Samus

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
IT WASN'T COSPLAY IT WAS MY WORK UNIFORM!!!! >:[

I came to the tournament right after work. That's why I missed pools and such and was thrown into the bracket.

Kel

Smash Master
I'd like to thank Day and Hilt for setting this tournament up. It was a great time and I'm thankful for their efforts =)

Count

Smash Champion
Late shoutouts, also a krystedez quote from the way back:

"Yeah, I lost to kel pretty badly in winners finals. Then we got to grand finals and *Kryz slashes hand in front of face* I put on my **** face."

^****ing rofl.

1: Kryztedez-Good stuff, my friend. Sorry that I held you back in teams. We were really getting it down by the end though. Loved watching you dominate in singles. Car ride was funny!

2: Kel-sorry about the vids, gj at this.

3: Infern-GGs in pools. I think I'm finally learning snake. You were probably sandbagging but idc I was still happy with the set. Grats on third.

4: El Cancel-Wow, you ***** me. I haven't been beaten that badly in a set in forever.

5: Hilt-GJ at this! You're still a snake slayer even though infern got you. Tournament was fun thanks for helping to run it.

5: Nope-GGs. Tired of playing you in losers but I'm not disappointed on how the set went. I'll continue to try to hype the showdown, I'm super excited for it.

7: Y.b.M.-Stop ****** me in doubles :( sorry you lost to two snakes. I'm not really sure what kirby is supposed to do if snake camps hard..

7: Smash 64-Great diddy I'm excited you're learning him. Should've gone ness in teams vs us haha. Good job at this!! We need to play again we haven't in forever.

9: Today-Good job in pools, you've gotten insanely better! Friendlies were fun too. You play the matchup well even though its hard for game and watch. Great event!

9: Joey-Glad I didn't have to play you in singles, you were plenty of trouble in doubs. Good job at this, you had to fight hard opponents! We'll play in bracket again soon i'm sure

9: Tako-Good stuff at this. Glad we didn't have to play ROB is always scary. See ya at the showdown :)

13: Shy Guy-GGs in pools that falco is no joke. You've gotten insanely better since last time. I was super impressed.

13: fZk-Liked your diddy! We should goof around with diddy stuff next tournament we're both at.

13: Judo-GGs! Your reading skills are excellent. Dunno how I won that second game. Looking forward to next time.

13: Sovereign-You did well at this, tako is really good and you were soooo close to kryz game 2. Also pools matches were tough. You're improving rapidly now that you're sticking to one character.

17: Crash-$5 mm next tourney were at!

17: SoraSin-Thanks for the compliment! We'll play next time :)

17: Star Platinum-GJ at this. Thanks for hyping me in my matches. Hope you keep going to tournaments.

17: Que es el pudo?( What's the Point?)-GGs in doubles good seeing you again

17: Steel Samurai-SS you're too good to be down here!

17: KassandraNova-GGs, learn that diddy matchup!

17: Clowsui-GJ in our mm, you should place higher!

17: Peep-Saw you sheik, it was tough!

25: Bebop-Fun friendlies I'm always down for more or a mm! Good seeing you.

25: mister eric-Fun MMs, you adjust well. ROB is always a challenge, can't wait until next time

25: Luminoth-Nice wolf, even though our match didn't even count.

25: Cuban Pete (Th3Composer)

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
mine are late as well, i've been lazzyyyyyy. >.>

1: Kryztedez- awesome job in finals dude! i didn't get to play/meet you, but it's always nice seeing someone different like wario at the top :D

2: Kel- good stuff man. you were locked in during the winners finals.

3: Infern- i gotcha once! XD always a pleasure playing you dude.

4: El Cancel- duuude your olimar is awesome! about my sds, i got nervous and made the bad decision to try to scar the ledge on castle seige XD

5: Hilt-always awesome seein' you dude. the tournament turned out and was run great :D

5: Nope- didn't get to meet, but awesome job in doubles!

7: Y.b.M.- i've still yet to play you! we gotta do some friendlies next time we see each other

7: Smash 64- friendlies were fun. :D i wanna fight your ness next time :p

9: Today-great tournament day! everything was put together so well! your gnw is awesome!

9: Joey-GGs in pools dude. i thought i was gonna make a comeback our first match XD

9: Count- good bracket match man. i'm definitely not ready for your diddy on a neutral stage haha. you're an awesome diddy!

9: Tako- saw a few of your matches. awesome rob :D

13: Shy Guy- didn't get to meet

13: fZk-didn't get to meet

13: Judo-still haven't played you! your sheik is amazing dude

13: Sovereign- GGs in the bracket dude. your zzs is tough! our matches were intense in the end

17: Crash-always a pleasure to play with you man. wofl wants some revenge on weegee XD

17: SoraSin- sexy falco. keep working on it dude. we're all coming along well :D

17: Star Platinum-didn't get to meet

17: Que es el pudo?( What's the Point?)-i think we played friendlies and a doubles match? GGs if we did XD

17: Steel Samurai-didn't get to meet

17: KassandraNova- GGs in the bracket kass. our matches are always good :D

17: Clowsui- watched a few matches of yours, and you've got a solid falco. keep it up!

17: Peep- WOOO D/E TIERS REPRESENT!

25: Bebop-awesome sonic you have there!

25: mister eric- didn't get to meet

25: Luminoth- GET YO *** WHOOPED!

25: Jnkoln- we didn't get to play, but thanks a ton for the ibuprofen man!

25: Cuban Pete- duuuude our samus/wolf matches were so intense in the pool!

fZk

Smash Lord
I had a lot of fun at the tourney and want to thank Day for being an awesome host. You're too nice.

Thanks for the people that gave compliments to my Diddy, I guess some people took notice. It was a lot fun playing everybody, some shoutouts:

Kryztedez: Congrats, you're a very smart player, maybe next time you'll think enough of me to bring out the Wario.

L_Cancel: You're my favorite player, but I still hate Olimar.

WTP: Thanks for everything. It was fun not dying on the way back to MI. I had a feeling coming in that I was going to play you in the tourney.

Smash64: Our set in pools was intense. I'm proud I won that set, you're very good. Me gusto poder hablar español con alguien. Nos vemos en el proximo.

Clowsui: I really like your enthusiasm, thanks for the tips on fighting Falco, I need them.

YBM: Thanks for making me look like I have never played this game before, your Kirby is insanely good.

Good games to the rest of the people I played in friendlies, pools and brackets. I'm too lazy to mention everybody

smash64

Smash Champion
1: Kryztedez :warioc: I should have went Ness on teams vs you guys but oh well also grats on 1st and it was fun playing you in pools as well
2: Kel :metaknight: 513!
3: Infern :snake: culero con 3rd
4: El Cancel :olimar: lol el Cancel i had fun playing you as well, see you at MLG
5: Hilt :olimar: yeah we didn't get 2 play this time but next time tho for sure
5: Nope :snake:/:wario: gg's we had! sucks that i killed my self the last stock =/
7: Y.b.M. :kirby2: get em!
9: Today :gw: you have improved a lot im so proud of you! T.T
9: Joey :peach: / :metaknight: / :pit: / :kirby2: yeah we didn't play this time =/ but we will next time tho
9: Count :diddy: =] well diddy is super fun and super good im gonna need you 2 teach me some things about diddy next time :D
9: Tako :rob: you're good sneaky you just have 2 work on your killing moves and don't let Ness survive to 202% xD and we are chilling after MLG haha
13: fZk :diddy: tu diddy es muy bueno hay que jugar mas la proxima bes que nos veamos otravez oh y mucho gusto
17: Crash :luigi2: / :diddy: i loved our Mario brothers match in pools you got on Fire last stock thats how it should always be!
17: Que es el pudo?( What's the Point?) :kirby2:/:metaknight:/:dedede: lol que es el punto, seems like you gotta work on that Diddy MU gg's tho
17: Steel Samurai :marth: Steel you are very good idk why you got 17th =/ btw loved our friendlies lol 2 good
17: KassandraNova :metaknight: who are you? and why did you steal my friend's gamer tag? my real friend KassandraNova plays Lucas not MK...
17: Clowsui :falco: / :marth: we will play at MLG or at a smashfest so we can practice more MU's
25: mister eric :rob: beepo what u doing all the way down here also work on that G&W MU
25: Luminoth :wolf: next time you can play my Ness =] also fun friendlies we had =D

clowsui

Smash Legend
I had a lot of fun at the tourney and want to thank Day for being an awesome host. You're too nice.

Thanks for the people that gave compliments to my Diddy, I guess some people took notice. It was a lot fun playing everybody, some shoutouts:

Kryztedez: Congrats, you're a very smart player, maybe next time you'll think enough of me to bring out the Wario.

L_Cancel: You're my favorite player, but I still hate Olimar.

WTP: Thanks for everything. It was fun not dying on the way back to MI. I had a feeling coming in that I was going to play you in the tourney.

Smash64: Our set in pools was intense. I'm proud I won that set, you're very good. Me gusto poder hablar español con alguien. Nos vemos en el proximo.

Clownsui: I really like your enthusiasm, thanks for the tips on fighting Falco, I need them.

YBM: Thanks for making me look like I have never played this game before, your Kirby is insanely good.

Good games to the rest of the people I played in friendlies, pools and brackets. I'm too lazy to mention everybody
NO N :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
But thanks for the shoutout :bee:

Steel_Samurai

Smash Journeyman
Late Shoutouts to everybody

1: Kryztedez - Good shiz winning, we should get friendlies next time, the wario match up is rare but fun:)
2: Kel - Fun pools matches. More friendlies next time though, I could always get more MK practice lol, also, great job against Kryztedz
3: Infern - I'll beat you in a MM someday lol
4: El Cancel - didn't get to play you unfortunately, nice placing though
5: Hilt - Your oli is still ******, I'll have to MM you again lol, I didn't do so hot
5: Nope - We need friendlies soon, hope to play at MLG or something
7: Y.b.M. - I didn't play you all day, were you using GC controller, I didn't see
7: Smash 64 - Fun friendlies ha ha, and thanks for the shoutout, your diddy is too good for being only a few days old
9: Today - Thanks for hosting along with hilt, and very nice placing, you got a lot better.
9: Joey - We had a fun friendly lol, I wish we had more than one
9: Count - Didn't get to play you either, I'm scared to see your diddy in bracket again lol
9: Tako - Fun set, nice placing as well, I'll get you next time;)
13: Shy Guy - didn't get too play:( hopefully next time
13: fZk - I played your diddy a couple friendlies, and was pleasantly suprised, keep it up!
13: Judo - Very nice sheik, next tourny we're at we'll have to MM if we don't play in bracket
13: Sovereign - Nice zss, fun friendlies
17: Crash - Funny as ever, too bad no friendlies went down:(
17: SoraSin - Nice playing and meeting you man, your falcon is too good
17: Star Platinum - Vamp right, lol? Nice bowser :)
17: Que es el pudo?( What's the Point?) - Nice D3, I'm officially scared of that match up lol
17: Steel Samurai - Come on man, practice your match ups!
17: KassandraNova - Didn't get to play you :(
17: Clowsui - Your still improving even if you can't tell, do what DEHF does and wait for an opening to kill, his opponets will get to like 200% sometimes ha ha
17: Peep - great pool matches, too close
25: Bebop - Had fun friendlies with you man, gotta get that last kill, you were outdamaging me by a long shot
25: Calic - Didn't get to play you, definately need to next time, its been a while:)
25: mister eric - thanks for rob tips lol at your commentating during my match
25: C4ever - fun friendlies, your ike is really smart
25: Luminoth - don't think I played you, we should next time
25: Jnkoln - see above:)
25: Cuban Pete (Th3Composer) - Your samus gave me trouble, good stuff

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I meant no disrespect by going mostly Pit on the pools, to anyone. I just really want to practice Pit in certain matchups, especially Diddy Kong and Lucario (which somehow seem to give me the most trouble). I will definitely go Wario on you next time.

GGs though, I really appreciate your kind thoughts. Your playstyle is very invigorating, love seeing more Diddys, heh.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850

17: KassandraNova :metaknight: who are you? and why did you steal my friend's gamer tag? my real friend KassandraNova plays Lucas not MK...
:O wat.
Smash, I still play Lucas it's just that he doesn't do as well as other characters. Lucas is pretty good on wifi though, just as long as it's not snake or mk. The snake match up is impossible for Lucas.

Jayford

Smash Lord
Well maybe someone needs to "puff" along and get out to some. We'd love to have you in the scene showin' your Jiggz.
Haha, believe me I would be at like every MW tourney if I wasn't 6+ hours away from all of them lmao. It's all good tho because on August 4th, aka the last day of work, I'll be making my glorious reentry into the scene starting with Apex :D.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Haha, believe me I would be at like every MW tourney if I wasn't 6+ hours away from all of them lmao. It's all good tho because on August 4th, aka the last day of work, I'll be making my glorious reentry into the scene starting with Apex :D.
Good stuff. Sadly, I might be out of the MW scene when you re-enter. We'll see how things play out.

Top Bottom