• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Teddiursa vs. Wobbuffet (for the lawlz)

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Link to original post: [drupal=3442]Teddiursa vs. Wobbuffet (for the lawlz)[/drupal]

I'm only really writing this because I am bored and I found this to be funny.

The Lucas boards are having a little fun seeing who is better. I am the lone supporter of Teddiursa (<3) while the rest of the Lucas boards support Wobbuffet.

Who do you think is the better pokemon? Either they are you favorite or just like either of the two of them more or you like your moveset or w/e.

I'm bored and I thought typing this up would be funny. I'm just leaving this here to see who would win if others wanted to input.

This arguement is really silly because it doesn't mean anything but it's just for fun.

Enjoy ^_^

Metal~Mario

Smash Lord
Well, Teddiursa needs Toxic, Seismic Toss, and Rest to beat Wobbuffet, and that's assuming Wobby doesn't have Encore.

So, Wobby>Teddiursa

Unless you evolve Teddi.

Then run Belly Drum/Return/Toxic/Rest and beat the **** outta Wobbuffet.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
lol this is just opinion on the pokemon. Depends on who you like i didn't mean it to come off as like a pokemon term as in "who is better in the pokemon game." I meant as like a silly contest type thing.

Just posted this for fun really. sorry if it's in the wrong place ;_;

Metal~Mario

Smash Lord
lol this is just opinion on the pokemon. Depends on who you like i didn't mean it to come off as like a pokemon term as in "who is better in the pokemon game." I meant as like a silly contest type thing.

Just posted this for fun really. sorry if it's in the wrong place ;_;
K.

Well, I support Wobbuffet since "buffet" is in its name, and I'm hungry.

You should make this a poll.

highfive

Smash Lord
It's simple. Wobbuffet.

It's simple really. Imagine, his sheer will power would be massive. All his life he has been punched around, never being able to strike first. His mind and body sharpened to the point of lunacy. And all he can do is wait. And wait. And wait. Then along comes a small bear. With no experience in life. Nothing to warm him of the mad man that is Wobbuffet. And so he attacks Wobbuffet. His youth lending him the confidence to attack openly, uncaring of the dangers this odd blob may hold. And then it happens. Wobbuffet unleashes his fury pent up from the small bear's barrage. The bear, hunched in a world of pain, does not know what happened. Only of the massive blur the world has turned in to and the shrill cry of broken bones. The smell of blood quickly attracting other more powerful foes.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Teddi wins due to being adorable and the whole moon theme.

Wob, hes just..... >.>

Top Bottom