• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pik A Nik results thread

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
Singles

1. Espy :sonic:
2. K Prime :pikachu2:
3. Santi :toonlink:
4. Morningstar :snake:
5. Nike :marth:
6. Suspect :dedede: :kirby2: :diddy: :marth: :metaknight: :falco:
7. Speed X :sonic:
8. Castro :peach:
9. PyleDriver :snake:
9. Paw :zerosuitsamus:
9. Zook :ike:
9. Soul :lucario:
13. Boss :snake:
13. Tofer :peach:
13. Bero :diddy:
13. Anti :luigi: :kirby2:

Leftovers

1. PyleDriver :snake:
2. Paw :zerosuitsamus: :metaknight:
3. Boss :snake:
4. Soul :lucario:
5. Zook :ike:
5. Tofer :peach: :dk2:
7. Bero :diddy:
7. Anti :kirby2:

Foxhound_Joshua

Smash Apprentice
Lol, I tied for last in the main tournament, but in Leftovers I beat 2 people that ranked higher than me. Oh, I love my luck with early pro match-ups. :(

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I still can't believe there's two Sonics in SA now.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Damm you nike! tofer knows why ask him :mad:

sucks i didnt get to enter, but thanks Castro, Paw, and Piledriver for MM me!
good job BigBoss you did good @ your first tourny not counting the gamestop one lol. let me know if im wrong if so my bad.

good to see your chris and darren.

Thanks tofers mom for the food!

Foxhound_Joshua

Smash Apprentice
Damm you nike! tofer knows why ask him :mad:

sucks i didnt get to enter, but thanks Castro, Paw, and Piledriver for MM me!
good job BigBoss you did good @ your first tourny not counting the gamestop one lol. let me know if im wrong if so my bad.

good to see your chris and darren.

Thanks tofers mom for the food!
Thanks. I did enter 1 Brawl tournament before I quit, but I didn't even main Snake that one. I used D3. It was held by Espy at his house.

The food was delicious!

Nike.

Smash Hero
Shoutsies!

1. Espy - Good job winning and LOL at your tripping like 582570234 times.

2. K Prime - We never got to play :( and you finally overcame toon link!

3. Santi - It wsa awesome seing you again, really you start going to these now. And good job ****** me in our set, I need to figure out how to get past bombs lol

4. Morningstar - ARGGGGGG. Our sets are alwaysssss close (except for when you ***** me on my counterpick xD)
5. Nike - Why did you not ban pictochat against paw?

6. Suspect - We gotta step it up

7. Speed X - Speaking of stepping it up, holy crap at random wifi sonice tearing this tourney up. Start entering all of the tournies, your good enough to be top 10 in SA

8. Castro - Looks like you got some studying to do :p

9. PyleDriver - This was a tough tourney. And you HAVE to learn the Peach matchup. Me and you go dead even, but you always lose to castro and then I play the winner :/

9. Paw - Paw. It may not seem like you acomplished anything from this tourney. But you are getting alot better. I am far more scared of your ZSS than anybody else I in here (except for espy lol). Your getting alot better, it's very clear that your soon gonna overtake all of us x) Study your matches, ask the other good ZSS mains what went wrong, and prepare for the next tourney.

9. Zook - Someones gotta learn the Snake matchup :p good to see you entering more

9. Soul - Im glad you showed up. You and Zook are getting better everytime I see you guys

13. Boss - You suprised me VERYYYYY much today. Of all the new people this yea who randomly show up to a tourney, you and Speed X are the two best I've seen. Hope you get into smash like the rest of us, it was a blast

13. Tofer - I'm proud of you for taking Paw as much as you did. I'm jealous of Espy practice. And thank you for hosting, this tourney was super fun for me.

13. Bero - Glad to see you again. Can I marry your voice? <3

13. Anti - Amazing troll bait.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
PS: Anti also used Kirby in tournament, I believe.

=====

Shoutsies:

K Prime: Again. Lol. Great sets though, tripping wrecked both of us several times. Good job finally taking down Toon Link!

Santi: Always a blast to see you. We didn't get to play though, Brawl or Melee. ;-;

Morningstar: Without a doubt our closest set so far. You literally forced me to play gay in order for me to win. Even though the last match was kinda icky, very few people force me to play like that in tournament.

I don't even do what I did to you to Razer.

Nike: Didn't play at all. ;-; Fun hanging out though.

Suspect: Didn't play, but I saw you wrecking people and taking money all day.

Speed X: Good stuff Turbo. I guarantee if you keep entering tournaments and doing well, you'll be on the PR soon enough. Just keep it up, and keep on stomping Castro everyone.

Castro: Fun friendlies after the tournament. And thanks for the USB thing on my Wii! I haven't tried it yet, but still, you set it up, so thanks a bunch.

PyleDriver: Great games in winner's bracket. You've definitely improved your game. Why no grenades though? It's so weird seeing a Snake not use them.

Paw: What Nike said. You're definitely reaching a higher level. Just keep it up man.

Zook & Soul: I didn't get to talk to you two much today, but it was great seeing you guys again.

Boss: You did great for a first tournament performance. Down to the last stock vs. Santi AND Castro. Keep it up, and learn from your mistakes. You'll be up there in no time.

Tofer: The food was amazing, drinks were plentyful, and the tournament was very well done. Good stuff.

Also, Ganondorf. Hmmhmmhmmhmmhmm.

Bero: Cool seeing you again. Your voice is incredible.

Anti: Don't let it get to you too much, man. Just keep your chin up.

Lauren: It was fun hanging out today. Just practice it up some more, you obviously have the potential. You got much better from the start of the day to the end, lol.

KoN: Sucks you couldn't enter the tournament, but it was awesome that you managed to show up. We couldn't play though, maybe some other time.

See everyone at Steakfest 3!!

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I'm here because I feel like it, Tofer! You can't troll me, son!

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
Overall what i expected from my first Gamecube controller tournament.

SHOUTSIES

1. Espy - friendlies next time, or else.

2. K Prime - i played pretty crappy in our set. :/ i woulda lost anyways, but good stuff

3. Santi - i meant to ask you for friendlies, and when i was getting around to it you already left :(

4. Morningstar - im gunna **** you one day (in brawl) ****s gunna happen.

5. Nike - our set was amazingly fun, except for game 3. thanks for the words of encouragement

6. Suspect - Me. You. $5. Next Meetup. ****s going down.

7. Speed X - MM Me :>

8. Castro - Heard you lost to a non-espy sonic. SMH

9. PyleDriver - Im getting your *** next time :mad: WIFI SNAKE PRACTICE IS NO JOKE SON. my MK win made my day

9. Zook - Learn to embrace camping, for after all, this is brawl.

9. Soul - Getting better solo

13. Boss - I really do hate snake, you did really good considering you just picked up brawl again

13. Tofer - BOMB FIRST PULL? REALLY? ugh. Tell your mom shes awesome for me.

13. Anti - Legit troll bait

Lauren - I wasn't trying to be mean, i swear >_>

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Simple and satisfying small tournament. I'm disappointed at myself for being too aggressive, stubborn, and punishable.

Pik-a-Nike; Tofer got someone in mind.

===== Shouts =====
Espy : I swear, if someone we know TO's the bracket (GreyFox at Mizuumi), you're always seeded to me first. Wait, I almost won with a sticky controller stick? I shouldn't have controller-johned :O

Nike : "When did you pull it out?"

Suspect : Making challenges, taking money.

Paw : Paw+ new to the scene, ****** more.

Zook : GGs, I still have the same problem of running into your attacks. Maybe I'm too aggressive.

Soul : GGs, lost to you this time since last played at the Nikefest (or was it Steakfest). I need more Lucario practice.

Boss : Good to see ya and Lau again since Gaming Club. Mad competitive Snake.

Tofer : Why does it kill? Evil > Princesses who were at least once put in a damsel-in-distress situation. LOL at Bomb first pick, you set the flow for that match, but fell out of it in the end.

Geoberos : Self punishment-- do it MORE >:(

Anti : CHRIS! Good to see you since Gaming Club / Nerdfest. I haven't been called Sheik in forever.

KoN : LATE . . . but still above me :/ Moar tournaments!! :D

Santi

Smash Lord
Tofer - Thank you for letting me borrow the controller. It worked wonders haha. The tournament was ran well and I had a good time.

Tofer's Mom THE FOOD WAS AMAZING!!!!! I have not had a home cooked meal in months!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG IT WAS HEAVEN IN MY MOUTH!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Espy - It is a shame we did not play. Brawl or melee :(

K Prime - GG's and GG's. I think we have a mutual dislike for playing each others main.

Morningstar - I think you did something pretty **** to me in our set but I can't remember because after it happened I wanted to wipe my memory clean of the **** I just received. Good games for sure.

Nike - Can you please STOP SD'ing last stock in our games :( It breaks my heart. <333
"I got your nose."
*Grab*

Suspect - I will teach you weel Kongffoo

Speed X - I was surprised by what your sonic could do. Very surprised.

Castro - Chamber time? Naruto? Yes?

Paw - We do need to play for sure.

Zook - Very fun friendlies. I needed to get warmed up and used to the controller thank you.

Boss - From what I heard this was like your first tournament, good job. keep it up!

Anti - Ummm I don't remember who you were and I don't think we said a word to one another but I just wanted to let you know you are like 30mil times cooler than the other Anti, and I like you infinitely times more than him :)

Nike.

Smash Hero
I went back and got it like as soonnnn as I got home. I'm recording all the vids saved on my wii. WF, LF, and GF are left. I decided replaying everything on the plasma and it's smexyyyyyyyyyy :333 I need to start doing this more often.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
well ****. it appears i left the power cord for my wii there. I happen to have an extra from when my first wii died, but i would like to have the original back, if anyone knows where it is :/

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Paw, tell Castro that the games on his USB didn't work at all.
When his entire USB was corrupted, it probably screwed up the games inside of it as well.

My USB Loader doesn't recognize either of them.

Suspect

Smash Hero
LOL me and suspect played a set for 5/6th and I won (even though we were just messing around).
This, I got to practice my Ice Climber chaingrabs :3

Fun games everyone.

I used D3/Marth/Kirby/Diddy/MK/Falco

edit: also, the money matches I did were not my idea, Castro and Pyle challenged me. So I gladly took their money.

Paw wants to mm next time we meet, so i want to mm him and morningstar.

Foxhound_Joshua

Smash Apprentice
I just wanted to say...

To those who beat me: I guarantee a better performance next time. Thanks for the experience & fun games.

To those who I didn't play: I need to play you guys at the next Smashfest / Tournament!

To those I beat: GGs on those very, VERY close matches.

Laurel

Smash Ace
I'll be participating next tourney (Espy's, right?).

I won't disappoint. :3

needs moar girls. (lol jk girls suck :( :( :()

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
**** it Beros.

Anyways Good **** again Espy for winning
GJ Suspect for winning your MM. Soon I'll be good enough to get you in a MM myself.
Paw- at work yet again.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
But Greyfox, you're quitting brawl. How would you get better if you're not playing anymore?

Also I added the characters that yall said.

1. Espy - Dang I need to stop rushing myself when I'm fighting you. And change up my attacks.
2. K Prime - You looked hella tired, but sleep doesn't stop K Prime from getting in that ***
3. Santi - Thanks for going to the tourny, I was happy to have you there. And I am glad that you finally had a good home cooked meal.
4. Morningstar - You got this morning!
5. Nike - Next time I tell you play on a TV, you're going to play on it.
6. Suspect - I hate penguins. But I loved our matches.
7. Speed X - It was awesome that you entered, I hate to say it but we might have another Sonic on the PR.
8. Castro - Dair to Dair to Dair to Dair ligit combos
9. PyleDriver - Great match against Paw, and congrats on winning Leftovers
9. Paw - Very good games. Our matches were pretty awesome, but next time I'm going in for blood.
9. Zook - I love fighting you, because you're an Ike and I can't play the way I usually do. GG's though
9. Soul - Lucario > Peach, you destroyed me on that first match.
13. Boss - Didn't get to play you, but I did all your matches. We might have three snakes on the PR.
13. Tofer - Tourny could've been run a little better, you're main is horrible. Go with Snake, and make the PR.
13. Bero - lol at my fail while playing Super Mario 64
13. Anti - Great seeing you again, practice up and you'll get alot better.

Suspect

Smash Hero
LOL

:( I didn't use luigi at all yesterday except in one friendly, I hope he forgives me.

Top Bottom