• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ALL OUT WAR: First Attack, June 12th Results

Iliad

Smash Lord
Sorry for the huge delay in getting this thread up. Lots of thanks to those who showed up and I hope you enjoyed the tourney despite running straight to brackets. In the future if we have the same amount of players, I'll make sure to run pools.

Singles Bracket:

(29 entrants)

1. HolyNightmare :metaknight: ($175)
2. Hype :metaknight: ($85)
3. TOJoe :metaknight: ($30)
4. Tippr :marth:
5. Iliad :marth: / :falco:
5. Swordgard :popo:
7. Pho :toonlink: / :diddy:
7. Shifu :diddy: / :snake:
9. Raidos :popo:
9. Dimmy :metaknight:
9. Mikey7 :falco: (Forfeit in losers)
9. RyanFW :zerosuitsamus:
13. Sheep :rob:
13. Yumemaxx :olimar:
13. SRTM :diddy:
13. Kuenzel :zerosuitsamus:
17. Riddlebox :peach:
17. Jasuke :fox: / :popo:
17. Izzo2 :random:
17. Citrus :diddy:
17. Fool :falco: (Forfeit in losers)
17. Mochi :fox:
17. meekspeedy :sonic:
17. Pchan :diddy:
25. Splontot :lucas: / :pit:
25. Matt :snake: / :sonic:
25. Evan :random:
25. AvariceX :metaknight:
25. Phiddlesticks :bowser2:

Low Tiers Bracket:

(14 entrants)

1. HolyNightmare :mario2: ($40)
2. Swordgard :lucas: ($20)
3. Phiddlesticks :bowser2: ($10)
4. Shifu :falcon:
5. Hype :falcon:
5. Pho :jigglypuff:
7. SRTM :ganondorf: / :ness2:
7. Iliad :link2:
9. Tippr :ness2:
9. Splontot :lucas:
9. Riddlebox :falcon:
9. TOJoe :yoshi2:
13. AvariceX :ness2:
13. Sheep :falcon:

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
1. HolyNightmare :metaknight: ggs,grats on first,you like how i took the couch from you dontcha(H)
2. Hype :metaknight: ggs,ftilt wifi combos irl shenanigans were legit lol im jellis not gonna lie
3. TOJoe :metaknight: thats me!
4. Tippr :marth: good stuff getting 3rd dude,dat techchase
5. Iliad :marth: / :falco: thanks for making getting 3rd place the easiest its ever been LOL<3 ics slayurrrrrrr
5. Swordgard :popo: thanks for letting me room with you and holy,t.o joe waking around in his boxers too good
7. Pho :toonlink: / :diddy: ggs in bracket,my yoshi gave you the bidess tho mah du
7. Shifu :diddy: / :snake: ggs in bracket,you should use diddy more it was effing good
9. Raidos :popo: dat smile give meh boner
9. Dimmy :metaknight: LOL how you get top 10 lololol yussss dimmy too beast
9. Mikey7 :falco: shoulda stayed for the whole tourney D:!
9. RyanFW :zerosuitsamus: grats on top 10
13. Sheep :rob: best tinman in canada son
13. Yumemaxx :olimar: dunno who this was
13. SRTM :diddy: ggs i believe we played in bracket GGs
13. Kuenzel :zerosuitsamus: nice samuss
17. Riddlebox :peach: thanks for uploading matches,well friendly alot next time =D
17. Jasuke :fox: / :popo: the sandwich
17. Izzo2 :random: nice randomm
17. Citrus :diddy: dat plank
17. Fool :falco: shoulda stuck with jiggz vs iliad
the rest GGs and good stuff coming out im lazy for more

1. HolyNightmare :mario: lucky i forfeited
2. Swordgard :lucas:lucky i forfeited
3. Phiddlesticks :bowser:lucky i forfeited
4. Shifu :falcon:lucky i forfeited
5. Hype :falcon:lucky i forfeited
5. Pho :ness2:lucky i forfeited
7. SRTM :ganondorf: / :ness2:lucky i forfeited
7. Iliad :link:lucky i forfeited
9. Tippr :ness2:lucky i forfeited
9. Splontot :lucas:lucky i forfeited
9. Riddlebox :falcon:lucky i forfeited
9. TOJoe :yoshi: got GG by his parents
13. AvariceX :ness2:
13. Sheep :falcon

Last edited:

Pho

Smash Journeyman
I used Jigs in the low tier tournament... GGs everyone.

Riddlebox

Smash Journeyman
1. HolyNightmare ($175) - Awesome job bro, always livin' up to the hype.
2. Hype ($85) - Kinda sad that I only got to play you in low-tier tourney, but it gave me a lot of ideas, keep reaching!
3. TOJoe ($30) - Yo...one more tourney with Peach...then I'll be a main switcher, be prepared to friendly day and night <3.
4. Tippr - lmao way to knock Jon off his horse after he finally proved he's the ICs slayer. Watch out, he's out for blood now.
5. Iliad - Look down, now look back, it's two tickets to that thing you love...look again...the tickets are now diamonds!!! Yo, you gotta be reppin' your prince, get on the horse.
5. Swordgard - I didn't get to play you yet again =(, hopefully next time. I enjoyed watching you toy around with Iliad on Green Greens.
7. Pho - Your 7th place finish is negated by your last place finish with chun...I'm disappointed in your grasshopper, we need to train more.
7. Shifu - Didn't get to play you again, glad to see you though...all these silent Asians are deadly.
9. Raidos - ...****ing silent Asians...WHY DID YOU LOSE, WHY.
9. Dimmy - Our matches were funny and depressing at the same time; "GO" *plucks bomb-omb* but yeah man, hope to see you out again :p, I'll show you I can handle the you b, and your little b too.
9. Mikey7 - We didn't get to play =(.
9. RyanFW - Good **** beating Silent Asian #2, hope we get to play next tourney we're both at.
13. Sheep - Never got to play you :s.
13. Yumemaxx - Never got to play you.
13. SRTM - Yo...Ness is **** alright, that first match was horrible in low-tiers LOL. I brought it back though...I really need to learn how to just play calmly, I am way too aggressive; you and Hype showed me that lol.
13. Kuenzel - We...still...want...our......rematch. FALCON ****.
17. Riddlebox - You take a left, then a right, then a left, then a right...BRICK WALL. Improve you aggressive scrub.
17. Jasuke - lol I saw you get timed out in Kongo Jungle...this is why I carry Melee at all times, to put a smile back on your face bebe.
17. Izzo2 - Never got to play you =S.
17. Citrus - lol I really need to stop teaching people how to beat my non-high tier character. Didn't get to watch your matches, but hopefully next time we get to play in tournament; can't wait.
17. Fool - The A-team movie came out...I heard you were cast in it as an extra...Why'd you leave! I didn't even get to see that Pro-jiggs lol.
17. Mochi - Awesome job mochi, great placing for your first tourney too. You set the bar pretty high, now all you gotta do is improve bit by bit, the sky's the limit! Thanks for the hug <3 :p I'll lend you purply any-time~
17. meekspeedy - Yo...Come on, step it up! You're too slow! - lol hopefully we can play next time, I love the sonic match up.
17. Pchan - Don't think I got to play you :/
25. Splontot - Defo didn't get to play you.
25. Matt - I remember you , but I don't think we got to play.
25. Evan - Awesome that you came out man, pretty cool luigi you got too. Sorry about giving mochi that awesome controller after your first match lol.
25. AvariceX - Wait what? >.< You smoked me at LBT2
25. Phiddlesticks - PHIDDRESTICKS WHY!!!!...we need moar smashfests, this is not acceptable. Hamiltuelph knows you got dat bowser <3.

Hype

Smash Lord
1. HolyNightmare :metaknight: ($175): Good games, you ***** me in winners bracket, but I did way better in GF. Congrats on winning. I'll give you a tougher time at Tinman's tourney, I've got a plan. ;)
2. Hype :metaknight: ($85): Money in tha bank
3. TOJoe :metaknight: ($30): good games, all were pretty close.
4. Tippr :marth:: Good job placing so well. fun matches too.
5. Iliad :marth: / :falco:: IC slayer yo. You beasted at this tourney, you ***** SG for free and beating fool is still an accomplishment even if he went jiggz game 1. You got me soo good when you gave me the $20, I got *****.:chuckle:
5. Swordgard :popo: good games, my finger is finally healed :laugh:. You gotta get your revenge on me and iliad at tinmans tourney.
7. Pho :toonlink: / :diddy: fun friendlies after the tourney. good job placing so well.
7. Shifu :diddy: / :snake: already said everythign to you irl, You have a spot in mikey's car for tinman's tourney btw.
9. Raidos :popo: nice seeing you again, I'm glad I didn't have to play you
9. Dimmy :metaknight: You actually had a really tough bracket. No johns though. see you tomorrow.
9. Mikey7 :falco: u should't have forfeited, u probably would have ended up playing me for top 3. (where I would have ***** you for free of course;))
9. RyanFW :zerosuitsamus: zero suit frame ****. you did well vs me, nice palcing too.
13. Sheep :rob: didn't get to play you...
13. Yumemaxx :olimar: We should play friendlies next tourney, I need practice with the oli match up.
13. SRTM :diddy: didn't get to play you..., step it up next time and get top 10.
13. Kuenzel :zerosuitsamus: didn't get to play you either...
17. Riddlebox :peach: Fun falcon dittos in low tier. next time we should get some friendlies in.
17. Jasuke :fox: / :popo: Dtilt stage spike WTF? ggs.
17. Izzo2 :random: there's an Izzo2?
17. Citrus :diddy: nice seeing you again.
17. Fool :falco: don't use jiggz in bracket in game 1 anymore.
25. AvariceX :metaknight: nice seeing you again
25. Phiddlesticks :bowser2: you ***** me in low tiers.

Allied

Smash Master
what happened swordgard ;( i wanted you to win son!

STEP IT UP

TOJOE DA BESS **** EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD

YAHYUHZZZ

Iliad

Smash Lord
ILIAD SHOUTOUTS! OHHH SHIIII

1. HolyNightmare - Great **** as always, you're a king for travelling out all that way for such a small tourney. I recall you telling me before at Havoc that tourneys this small hurt your wallet, so I hope that wasn't the case here.

2. Hype ($85) - You ****ing beat SG! YOU PRO. Man, I wish I could've done that. I could never beat swordgard ever, you're my hero Steve. I idolize you.

3. TOJoe ($30) - Your welcome for thirdplace. ****ing ingrate. LOL. TEAM BILL NYE ALUMNI NEXT ****ING TOURNEY. NO JOHNS YOU ***GET.

4. Tippr - Man. My falco ***** your marth, wtf is up with that? It doesn't make any sense, ever. You've got the drop on my marth it seems, sadface. Good **** on the placing man, very impressive.

5. Iliad - ...The sky will be filled with popo's and nana's. Thousands of ice blocks of the ice climber army that will blot out the sun. - Well then... I shall fight in the shade.

5. Swordgard - SLAIN - Last seen unslain, June 12th, prior to match with Iliad. Loving son to Nana and Popo, whom due to them being siblings was inbred and half-********, thus no match for the mighty Marth of Steel-City.

7. Pho - YOU SO GOOD! HOW YOU DO THAT? Man. I heard your TL got ****ing ***** at the last stock by Tippr. GGs on 7th.

7. Shifu - You beat Mike, i'm seriously impressed, I thought he was going to walk you. You're proving time and again how much of a threat you are. I see you placing in the money very soon.

9. Raidos - How the **** did you get three stocked by RyanFW... We're not friends anymore. No don't look at me like that... ****, I can't stay angry at that almost ambrose looking face. <3 your sister.

9. Dimmy - BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB Hi Iliad BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

9. Mikey7 (Forfeit in losers) - You had to ruin my brackets didn't you? **** you. You're worse than Khan.

9. RyanFW - You ****ing three stocked Raidos that was amazing. Well deserved placing, I hope this wasn't a one time thing I wanna see you at more tourneys more often.

13. Sheep - BEAST. Best Tinman in Ontario, guaranteed. I thought you had Shifu man, why would you go MK?! You fooool. GGs as per usual, fear dat falcon all dai :D

13. Yumemaxx - Lol good to see you again bro, make sure you come back next time we host another tourney, ya heard?

13. SRTM - Wtf SRTM, you're better than this. I have faith that you'll climb back to the top where you deserve to be. We're on equal skill as far as I'm concerned, you should be placing 5th like me.

13. Kuenzel - **** this kid. Blonde mother ****er. <3

17. Riddlebox - James, you're black. I'm not sure if anyone's told you yet, but I think you deserve the right to know... And btw... She's got jungle feeever

17. Jasuke - Man, figures I tell you brawl will be fun this time and make that promise and then someone times you out on japes. And then Splon unplugged you LMAO GRAPED.

17. Izzo2 - You look like you're related to Justin. Is your redheaded 'brother' actually adopted?

17. Citrus - Welcome back ma du... And good **** in brackets regardless of the placing. You had a hard seeding and I'm sorry for that, I would've like to see you do a bit better. Next time.

17. Fool (Forfeit in losers) - Jiggs? Wtf man. You robbed me of the honour, as far as I'm concerned I'm still 0-9 in sets with you. btw. WHO'S FREE NOW?!

17. Mochi - Yeah so most of the community was drooling over you, and I didn't even get to play you in friendlies. WTF. Ragequit less, lrn from the pros moar, k?

17. meekspeedy - Looool hamilton Sonics reppin' dat ****. Good stuff, keep coming out.

17. Pchan - Lol you placed higher than Geoff. Hot **** bro.

25. Splontot - Sad faaaace. Well, atleast you placed last in low tiers too. ...Wait.

25. Matt - You. The fact that you and citrus drove all the way out to play at my tourney and the fact that i ran StB instead of with pools is why I was lenient on that ****. Next time for the record, if your controller ****s up, that's YOUR problem, not mine. Set shoulda ended after pokestadium, definitely was not happy with that. Read the rules before you attend a tourney please. That said... GGs, legit sonic. And I'm sure your snake would've impressed if your controller didn't homo out on you.

25. Evan - Didn't get to play you, but you were meek's friend, yeah? Good stuff bro.

25. AvariceX - You have the ****tiest luck on the planet, let me tell you. But I applaud your resolve, and we all respect you regardless of how you consider yourself skill-wise. Always welcome back.

25. Phiddlesticks - YOU SO FRAAAAAY. Looool. You should NOT EVER be this low... WHAT THE ****.

If I missed anyone, I'm sorry.

Gichan

Smash Champion
dayum tippr kinda had a free pass. Still too beast though cause no matter who was in his path they be getting *****.

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Not that I won a single game all day so not that it matters, but I only used MK in 1 game of 1 set in regular bracket - rest was Ness. In low tier I also kinda used Falcon *shrug*

SRTM

Smash Ace
wow I forgot about this.

1. HolyNightmare ($175) - too good.
2. Hype ($85) - You have to teach me how to beat metaknight users like dimmy :laugh:
3. TOJoe ($30) - Didn't play you, bet next time...
4. Tippr - Ness ditto's. lol.
5. Iliad - I still think your better than me. Swords > Bananas
5. Swordgard - We definitely should have played. I'm dissapointed.
7. Pho - Lol byes. Lol brawl.
7. Shifu - Keep it up. More diddy dittos plz.
9. Raidos - You rock.
9. Dimmy - I could have beaten you, if I didn't spike you back onto the stage. :( I think of that **** every day.
9. Mikey7 (Forfeit in losers) - Why did I have to fight you. SF rocks.
9. RyanFW - Didn't play you.
13. Sheep - Might have played you in friendlies if I remember?
13. Yumemaxx - Didn't play you.
13. SRTM - ...
13. Kuenzel - The next NickRiddle. GG's
17. Riddlebox - Ness > falcon. That is all.
17. Jasuke - Didn't play you.
17. Izzo2 - Didn't play you.
17. Citrus - Sorry, I just know the ditto match up pretty well. Good diddy though.
17. Fool (Forfeit in losers) - Nice seeing you.
17. Mochi - Pro fox.
17. meekspeedy -Nice sonic
17. Pchan - Didn't play you.
25. Splontot - Didn't play you.
25. Matt - Fun friendlies.
25. Evan - Didn't play you.
25. AvariceX - Some of the best friendlies of the night for me. Pikachu owns.
25. Phiddlesticks - Fun friendlies. You should place higher, but bowsers stopping you from doing so.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
1. HolyNightmare ($175) - Keep improving with da bess, you still have a alot of improvement to do.

2. Hype ($85) - Good stuff beating To Joe and our matches were pretty close in GF, see you at Tinman's.

3. TOJoe ($30) - Good job placing 3rd, you're the only one who took a match out of me at this tourney lol, see you at Tinman's.

4. Tippr - Good stuff placing 4th, fun matches in low tier. Your Ness was pretty good.

5. Iliad - **** you beat Swordgard :ohwell:....Pretty impressive let see if you can pull this again next time you guys meet.

5. Swordgard - I'm disappoint son :urg:, you shouldn't be losing to Mks other than the Chosen One. It's only a matter of time before you become one with the nado. Good stuff in low tiers though.

7. Pho - Friendlies were fun, your Diddy has potential.

7. Shifu - Fun low tiers matches, Mario kinda wreck Captain Falcon in the combo department.

9. Raidos - Sad we didnt play, good stuff getting top 10.

9. Dimmy - ROFL you don't even play and manage to still get top 10. xD

9. Mikey7 (Forfeit in losers) - Don't forfeit next time, I'm sure you can go far with da bess.

9. RyanFW - Didnt play.

13. Sheep - Very good ROB, I still see a lot of flaws with your ROB but you have a lot of potential. Tinman has a new ROB rival to compete with. ;)

13. Yumemaxx - Didnt play.

13. SRTM - Nice talking to you as always lol.

13. Kuenzel - Hmmm didnt play.

17. Riddlebox - You really need to pick MK so you stop losing to MKs with Peach xD

17. Jasuke - Ice Climbers!11111

17. Izzo2 - Didnt play.

17. Citrus - You can do better! There's still a lot you can learn to become way better.

17. Fool (Forfeit in losers) - It's too bad you don't take this game seriously anymore, I wonder how far you would get if you actually tried.

17. Mochi - A girl that actually enters Brawl tournaments 0_0 and you're not bad either, you had very good people to fight in your bracket. Keep improving with that Fox :)

17. meekspeedy - Didnt play.

17. Pchan - Didnt play.

25. Splontot - Didnt play.

25. Matt - Bah you werent playing very well that day, you can do much better.

25. Evan - Didnt play.

25. AvariceX - I'm not sure Pikachu is the best choice, I still think MK would be your best choice at being pro at this game.

25. Phiddlesticks - Dunno what happened at this tournament, you usually place much better. I guess MK is just too bad for Bowser and ZSS isn't a good matchup either. Good stuff in low tiers, I actually know the Mario Vs Bowser matchup since I know how Bowser works in general.

mochi

Smash Rookie
Well I know I suck, but OH I had fun! :D

Thanks guys for ****** me (I think I'm pregnant now) and thanks so much Iliad for the tourney! <3 :D

The shoutouts are making me rolfcopter around my room XD

Top Bottom