• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KOTC School's Out 1 Results - 6/25/10

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
1: Cable :dk: ($84.00)
2: Orion :metaknight: ($42.00)
3: Inui :metaknight: ($14.00)
4: Pwii :metaknight:
5: Remix :toonlink:
5: Keitaro :falco:
7: Yes! :snake: :wario:
7: Pierce :metaknight: :falco:
9: RizMF
9: Heavy Garbage
9: Shippo
9: Cross
13: B-dubbs
13: Tirpak

Thanks for the people who came to this on such sudden notice. The venue was pretty awesome and I will be hosting another one of these next month but will be announcing the tounrey much more in advance this time.

See you guys again soon with MUCH MORE PEOPLE!!!!

.REMIX.

Smash Apprentice
1: Cable ($84.00) - wipe that skanky smile off your face lol.
2: Orion ($42.00) - i was really hoping to beat you :/ lol. w.e proban mk xD GGs anyways
3: Inui ($14.00) - rawr. tl.
4: Pwii - you suck.
5: Remix - you suck even more.
5: Keitaro - lol first match was really fun :D we both were so cautious about who made the first mistake to get the final stock kill xD
7: Yes! - ggs.
7: Pierce - for some reason when you were watching me play orion i did better. i have no idea why... lol.
9: RizMF - GGs. we never got that mm in lol.
9: Heavy Garbage - hi. goodbye.
9: Shippo - GGs. i guess. lol.
9: Cross - hi.
13: B-dubbs - k
13: Tirpak - mhm
99: Dm - you suck at b- xD

Nairo

Banned via Administration
lol chibo. you wont understand until you play cable. hes different from every dk. and he also knows the rob matchup unlike the other dks. i smell **** if he went tomorrow. plus, u booty

and good **** cable. not entering singles for months and still proving ur the best dk :D

Orion*

Smash Researcher
cables just smart. its not like he did some shenanigan, he just outsmarted everyone else. no other dk gives me problems lol im not ********

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
why do ppl lose to dk, i dont get it
uhgghghghghgg
Because the player is a much more significant factor than the character. You don't auto-win by playing MK and you don't auto-lose by picking DK. Cable's playstyle with DK is very thoughtful, precise and efficient.

Hell, ROB is one spot above DK on the current SBR tier list, albeit being one tier higher. You could just as easily say, "how do people lose to ROB"?

.REMIX.

Smash Apprentice
is cable going tomorrow?

why do ppl lose to dk, i dont get it
uhgghghghghgg
Lemme join in with everyone else opening chibo's eyes.

Cable is clearly best dk in the country. He's an extremely intelligent player and after seeing his performance today, its safe to say he's on a whole different level than other dk's. kthnxbai.

B-Dubbs

Smash Rookie
Good experience for my first REAL tourney, i had fun getting pwnd, definantly stepping my game up for next time now that I know what to expect.

Cable

Smash Lord
Yea i 3stocked him lol but im not the best DK though i think no one is at the moment honestly there is to many **** DK's right now were all amazing in our own diff way

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I advanced through the bracket with Snake and Captain Falcon. Didn't use Wario once.

Also...sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssalt.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
**** Orion...Keep "breaking the rules" to beat Inui I see? Lolz JK good **** staying consistent mayne

Top Bottom