• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Graphix Gaming 3

Doubles

It's supposed to be Captain Jiggles, not Captain Siggles. /misread

1. G-Regulate + Chillindude
2. Voodoo + Laijin
3. Ultima Scout + Ultima Scout's Friend
4. Plank + Chinesahh
5. Wenbo + Winston
6. Big Wenz + CTL

Singles

1: Ultima Scout's Friend (Fox)
2: Chillin (Fox)
3: G-Regulate (Captain Falcon)
4: The Newb (Marth)
5: Plank (Sheik)
5: Voodoo (Falco/Ganondorf)
7: Chinesahh (Marth/Fox)
7: UltimaScout (Fox/Marth? I'm too lazy to check, hahaa, I'll check later)
9: Winston
9: Bones0
9: Laijin
9: Drug
13: Bigwenz
13: Wenbo
13: DK Smash

Free Project M Tournament

1: G-Reg (Falcon, Jiggs)
2: Guy (Diddy, Wolf)
3: Thunderhorse (Sonic, Falco)
4: Plank (Sheik)
5: DK Smash (Jiggs)
5: CTL (Falcon)
7: JCaesar (G&W, Falco)
7: ? (Falcon)
9: Cactuar (Peach, Marth)
9: Laijin (Kirby)
9: Voodoo (Ganon)
9: Espeon (Lucario)
13: Big Wenz

If you have any comments you want to make, direct them to this thread and the developers will see them.

Cactuar wanted to go by Ultima Scout's Friend for this tournament.

Video Thread
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=279276

Bones0

Smash Legend
SINGLES

1: Cactuar
2: Chillin
3: G-Regulate
4: The Newb
5: Plank
5: Voodoo
7: Chinesahh
7: Ultima Scout
9: Bones
9: Drug
9: Laijin
9: Winston
13: DK Smash
13: Wenbobular

TEAMS

Fix'd. I made a Teams chart for team names as well as player names just so people can check who was actually on each team. Don't get confused and think that there were two tournaments or something. Also added in Boo. He definitely improved since last time, idk how he was left out of the other singles bracket.

Bones0

Smash Legend
Wait, wasn't Team Siggles supposed to be Team Jiggles, not Team Giggles? There's no way you can mistake a G for an S...

Just checked the sign in sheet, it's definitely Jiggles. You got it wrong TWICE Epsilon. lmao

Just copy that post above and we should be good.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
G-reg is too good :)

First time I've lost to falcon... since the last time I lost to g-reg... back when I was a marth main...

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Free Project M tourney results:

1: G-Reg (Falcon, Jiggs)
2: Guy (Diddy, Wolf)
3: Thunderhorse (Sonic, Falco)
4: Plank (Sheik)
5: DK Smash (Ganon, Jiggs)
5: CTL (Luigi)
7: JCaesar (G&W, Falco)
7: ? (Falcon)
9: Cactuar (Peach, Marth)
9: Laijin (Kirby)
9: Voodoo (Ganon)
9: Espeon (Lucario)

We just did best of one until semi-finals because of time constraints.

Let me know if I got any of your characters wrong.

Awesome tourney! I had tons of fun, and I'm glad I got some real Melee pros to try out Project M. If you have any comments you want to make, direct them to this thread and the developers will see them.

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Good stuff Ultimascout/ Ultimascouts friend :) Cactuar you can now get some Cactuar Pizza with that money. Also what is this 2005 Cactuar/ Chillin GF's :) Finally Plank learn to beat Fox :)

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
My recording setup got a little screwed so we don't have massive amounts of recording :( sorry guys (Winston didn't set his up for some reason >:[)

Voodoo Daddy

Smash Journeyman
Cactuars too good. Even if he's retired.

Chillins the man.

G-reg is awesome.

Chinesah's my hero.

Plank's secondaries suck. His sheik is too good.

I main Falco,

I need ruse to pick my characters.

EDIT:

P.S.

**** yo marth Newb, **** it. Newb is too good.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Also. I really love the new additions you added to snake, but he still kinda sucks guys. He gets rocked by any character that is much faster than him.
You really need to give this dude some more buffs. His shotgun should have more knockback and slightly more damage. His jump should be faster. I literally have to wait a sec for him to jump after pressing Y in order to wavedash because his jump is so slow.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
G-reg's a fast learner, losing his first match and winning the tourney.
Well I didn't realize G-Reg and Guy were playing first round until they were already playing. That's just bad seeding on my part.

But hey, it was a free tourney :p

I would've won my second match if it wasn't for G&W's up air. WTFFFF
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIV1BgRBEEo <3

Yeah, we're discussing what to do with it now. THAT shouldn't happen.

Also. I really love the new additions you added to snake, but he still kinda sucks guys. He gets rocked by any character that is much faster than him.
You really need to give this dude some more buffs. His shotgun should have more knockback and slightly more damage. His jump should be faster. I literally have to wait a sec for him to jump after pressing Y in order to wavedash because his jump is so slow.
I think he has potential but he's just a vastly different style than everyone else, all about setting up traps and forcing your opponent into them. I dunno. He's still very much a work in progress.

CTL17

Smash Lord
NO THAT SHOTGUN SHOULD NOT DO MORE KNOCKBACK NOR DAMAGE! If it's staying, give it a higher angle, like 75˚ or something. 45˚ completely shuts down any sort of aerial approach. Put mines in front, stand behind them, camp with UTilt. Projectile-less characters are kinda screwed.

Everyone's jumps are slower than the ones in Melee, or so I felt.

Laijin

Smash Hero
NO THAT SHOTGUN SHOULD NOT DO MORE KNOCKBACK NOR DAMAGE! If it's staying, give it a higher angle, like 75˚ or something. 45˚ completely shuts down any sort of aerial approach. Put mines in front, stand behind them, camp with UTilt. Projectile-less characters are kinda screwed.

No way man. That shotgun NEEDS more knockback. A higher angle than that would make it ****ing useless almost.
It would make people be more weary about approaching from the air with that in.

Making everyone jump a lot faster would make it feel more like melee.
Really good suggestion

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Framewise, they are identical to Melee. Fox leaves the ground in 4 frames, Falco in 6, etc. I'm not sure why they would feel slower unless it's just the different visual messing with your head. You might wanna try 1 or 2 frames of buffer also.

But please take comments like these to Project M thread so the devs can hear your feedback.

BigWenz

Smash Ace
Framewise, they are identical to Melee. Fox leaves the ground in 4 frames, Falco in 6, etc. I'm not sure why they would feel slower unless it's just the different visual messing with your head. You might wanna try 1 or 2 frames of buffer also.

But please take comments like these to Project M thread so the devs can hear your feedback.
ill go there too but u probably already know this but the timing for teching is different than it is in melee if i could have teched i might have actually beaten g-reg in project M lol

CTL17

Smash Lord
ill go there too but u probably already know this but the timing for teching is different than it is in melee if i could have teched i might have actually beaten g-reg in project M lol
I think this has to do with landing detection.

I swear the gods are out to get me :/
No. They hate me. The most **** thing ever happened and it wasn't recorded. At too many tournaments, something goes wrong with recording. Redd vs G-Reg didn't get recorded at Sypher 6/12, grand finals weren't recorded at Sypher 6/19, the Ice Cream Sandwich Tournament wasn't recorded in color, unlucky stuff.
The Zelda's down-B is the worst move in the game conversation. It was so stupid.

Also, you went to *Pound* 4, right? I went to Genesis, I think I was the only MD/VA Melee player there, and yet I'm one of the only MD/VA Melee players who didn't go to *Pound* 4.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
hey epsilon, you think you could start putting the characters used in the top 8 for your tourneys?

ty

btw epsilon zelda's down B is the best move in the game i have no idea that as a zelda main u didn already know this lol
You are incorrect. Zelda's down-B is the only move that does nothing with any useful effect, aside from Sheik's, which is less terrible because the total amount of time is less, so you're less of a target.

Top Bottom