• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuDat's TGIF Bi-Weekly 7/2/2010 (Chillin, Tope, Cyrain, g-reg, Savedge, Redd)

Doubles

1: Chu + Chillin
2: Tope + Cyrain
3: g-reg + Savedge
4: Redd + Voodoo
5: Boss + Gambler
5: Chred + Laijin
7: Wenz + DK Smash
7: Wenbo + Winston
9: Fear + Sage

Singles

1: Chillin (Fox)
2: Chu (Ice Climbers)
3: Cyrain (Fox)
4: Greg (Captain Falcon)
5: Tope (Sheik)
5: Boss (Doctor Mario / Mario)
7: Voodoo (Falco)
7: Winston (Luigi)
9: Savedge
9: Laijin
9: Chred
9: Wenbo
13: DKSmash
13: Fear
13: Sage
13: SheikSSBM
17: Big Wenz
17: Gambler 0

Video Thread
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=10665367#post10665367

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Solid attendance for such a short notice. Glad to see MD/VA stepping it up some. I hope to see all you guys at HOPE next weekend, imo.

Looking forward to that video thread. Epsilon is too good. I just noticed though, do you not enter these tournaments? I didn't see your name on the past couple result threads. I want to see your Zelda do some work.

Solid attendance for such a short notice. Glad to see MD/VA stepping it up some. I hope to see all you guys at HOPE next weekend, imo.

Looking forward to that video thread. Epsilon is too good. I just noticed though, do you not enter these tournaments? I didn't see your name on the past couple result threads. I want to see your Zelda do some work.
1. no $. I'm trying to reserve at least $200.00 for Apex and I only have $226
2. managing recording and tournament sets is too much work and it's too difficult. Also, I had to manage brackets this tournament. When I get money matches, I'll put my Zelda on youtube. I didn't get any today.

Top Bottom