• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Er, I guess I should have made that clearer.

The MGS series is going to the 360 starting with MGS5/MGS Rising. I doubt they will port MGS4 to the 360...
holy ****in **** they making mgs5? I wonder who it will star? Is that troll Kojima still directing it? Btw can i haz link?

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
this is truly too amazing. Two trolls in one package:

1. its going to be on 360
2. RAIDEN IS THE STAR

this is awesome, because i love Raiden. He is my favorite mgs character. MGS2 was the first mg game i played, so i was unbiased and i thought snake was rather cliche, Raiden had more depth (and was cute)

tl:dr

my reaction to the info/link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs&playnext_from=TL&videos=J4hp4RNG7d8

get ***** ps3 owners and raiden haters

Gates

Banned via Warnings
How does it feel losing you're only good exclusive?(MGS)
I don't care lol.

Honestly, I could have gotten a 360 if I wanted but I didn't because of MGS4. There are no real good exclusives anymore since everything is on both or has an equivalent on the other console.

PS3 has problems.
Xbox360 has problems.
Wii has problems.
That's all there really is to say.

Er, I guess I should have made that clearer.

The MGS series is going to the 360 starting with MGS5/MGS Rising. I doubt they will port MGS4 to the 360...
MGS Peace Walker was actually under the development name MGS5.

And they won't port MGS4 to the 360, otherwise they'd have to take the disc changing joke out.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
i miss the days when console systems didn't have problems... what the hell ever happened to that

also i found out even on xbawkslive there is input lag and online is different than offline. Bison isn't tooo different but im not going through that online/offline **** again like with brawl so ill just wait to find someguy to play offline with. Can u save replays in ssf4? If so how?

tbh im disappointed. i thought with something u pay for u would get near perfection. well i guess i wont be renewing live when my trial membership expires.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Consoles back then were just so simple and consoles now just get more and more complex, I'm sure that's a big reason why they **** up and crap out so easily.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Remember, the Xbox360 isn't red ringing...it's just winking at you. Because it's about to die.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Consoles back then were just so simple and consoles now just get more and more complex, I'm sure that's a big reason why they **** up and crap out so easily.
this can be applied to many other advancements in technology, not just video games.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Well, the more advanced technology is, the bigger chance that it will break. Take cars and bikes...a car starts breaking down after 100,000 miles or so. A bike could last practically forever.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
also i found out even on xbawkslive there is input lag and online is different than offline.
Protip: Every online game has a certain amount of lag. Period.

Can u save replays in ssf4? If so how?
It automatically saves your replays on your console but deletes them after a certain amount of time. You can also search for replays of other people by character.

tbh im disappointed. i thought with something u pay for u would get near perfection.
lol no.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
speaking of searching, i was watching this one m bison player fight this dude, he was playing all wrong and trying to approach him from the air (the ****? I just picked Bison up and i even know he clearly dominates on the ground). Then the Bison player kept jumping and spamming attacks to charge his gauge, his opponent (dont know the characters name) then did this taunt when he lies on the floor and says "BORING!" then proceeded to **** the **** outta the Bison player. It was so **** funny then he did the taunt again. I wish i recorded it on my capture card, i lol'd hard.

oh i use pink bison and use his hat taunt. rofl

Virtual Kruncher

Smash Journeyman
also i found out even on xbawkslive there is input lag and online is different than offline. Bison isn't tooo different but im not going through that online/offline **** again like with brawl so ill just wait to find someguy to play offline with.
Internet = lag, get used to it.
tbh im disappointed. i thought with something u pay for u would get near perfection. well i guess i wont be renewing live when my trial membership expires.
Basing your entire online experiance on one game is stupid.

If you ever get Halo 3/Reach or BF:BC hit me up and I can destroy play with you.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Internet = lag, get used to it.

Basing your entire online experiance on one game is stupid.

If you ever get Halo 3/Reach or BF:BC hit me up and I can destroy play with you.
(ono)

/facepalm

what is the point of this? It doesn't change my stance that i wont do fighting games online.

this thread is now about Bison. Don't even attempt to derail it from his majesty.

edit: man why the hells did i not make this my profile pic? brb photoshopping... dont want hitler in it :o

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Now SNO is a huge troll?
I think she's begging into getting infracted now she don't care about smash...

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Now SNO is a huge troll?
wait what? I'm going to do to tournies as soon as i move... and hopefully find a new
victim
guy to practice offline with.

btw u cant infract someone for not having interest in a game. How ridiculous.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
new title i like
only question is whether to main him in the sf series

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Fighting games in general aren't suited for online play, so don't base your opinion of online play on one fighting game, or any single game for that matter.
Incidentally, BlazBlue has amazing netcode and plays very well online with almost no lag compared to SF and Brawl.

does anyone know what SNO actually looks like
Yes, but I won't describe it because I know I'll get infracted for telling the truth. :)

Now SNO is a huge troll?
I haven't cared abou8t smash for a long time and I haven't gotten infracted for that specifically.

Btw did you see the new thread title?
Typical P4, always meatriding Dina.

new title i like
only question is whether to main him in the sf series
If you like charge characters, Devil's Reversal mindgames, and getting people into the corner and ****** them, you'll probably like Bison.

Turazrok

Smash Master
How does it feel losing you're only good exclusive?(MGS)

No offense, but if you don't play Brawl, why are you on this site?
This site also has pokemon forums, melee forums, ssb64 forums, and the lighthouse. You have no idea what you're talking about, why are you on this site?

trolly troll

edit serious question time. do you guys ever talk about metaknight?

Top Bottom