• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FVCT~ Frio's Video Critique Thread

Frio

Smash Champion
FVCT~ Frio's Video Critique Thread
For a quick and easy to follow critique.

What is it?

Too lazy to read those long and boring critiques on the brawl character boards? Well you're in luck. Just send me a video of you playing from Youtube and I'll re-upload it with a critique commentary on My Channel. I'll PM you when I re-upload your video on my channel.

How do I submit a Video?

Post a link FROM YOUTUBE of yourself playing in this thread. Please do not PM or VM me your videos.

How do I know when the critique is ready?

I will PM you a link to my video with your critique commentary when I'm finished.

Examples of my Critique videos

TBA

Rules

1. No arguing
2. No flaming
3. Only Videos of yourself playing are allowed
4. Max 3 videos at a time.

Other stuff

A link to my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/o0Frio0o

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good stuff in the OP :o
I'll try to get some vids up.

Lightning93

Smash Champion
This sounds like a great idea, and similar video critiques have been attempted in the past. But a thread full of them is daring, yet I can see also being very productive.

My only concern is how can you critique multiple videos regarding a multitude of characters? Surely you can't know each and every character in Brawl as well as some of the more prominent players on their respective character boards...

Frio

Smash Champion
Thanks for the support guys and I'll get started on your videos Illmatic.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Sounds cool, you should try to get someone from each character board to help you.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Yeah I sorta agree with Lightning how are you going to cover the whole cast with enough viable information?

Try to do what rPSI said.

Frio

Smash Champion
Sorry guys, I'm gonna have to take another look at this. I'm almost done Illmatic's matches but i don't think I'm gonna be able to keep up with the demand. I'll reopen when I get some more help.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
as mentioned before, try and get at least one person from every board to help you critique matches

with skype or something

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
So are you calling it quits or are you going to finish my video?
It's up to you, if you don't wanna do it its fine by me :D.

Vitality

Smash Ace
So are you calling it quits or are you going to finish my video?
It's up to you, if you don't wanna do it its fine by me :D.
He said that he would probably finish yours up and then hold off to find more people to help him. I wanted to help but then I got backtracked by his Monster Hunter game xD

Top Bottom