• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nikefest 2.1

Nike.

Smash Hero
Singles
1. Sonic King :sonic: $32
2. KoN! :metaknight::marth:
3. Suspect (forfeit, so LF's wasn't played out) :random:
4. Big Boss :snake:
5. Castro :peach:
5. Toxik :gw:
7. PyleDriver :dedede::snake:
8. Soul :lucario:
9. Paw :zerosuitsamus:
9. Zook :ike::yoshi2:
9. Geoberos :diddy:
9. Pnes :lucario::snake:
13. Tofer :peach::dk2:
13. Lauren :marth:
13. Panda :mario2:
13. Alex :wolf:

I guess I'm next on everyones hit list lol well BRING IT :)

Laurel

Smash Ace
my shout outsssssssssss

1. Sonic King - omg, lol, i'm not mad i swear. i was just a little shocked at how cheaply you played after knowing i'm pretty noob still, and it's not like we haven't played before so you know you can beat me with at least your sonic. but gg, and good job, nice upset. :>
2. KoN! - i was impressed with your match w/ suspect, proud of you! we need to call espy over more so we all can get sonic exp.
3. Suspect - thanks for the revenge time out <3 wish you didn't have to go to work so i could've seen you play out the rest of the tourney.
4. Big Boss - proud of you the most <3 i'll be 100% honest, i saw you placing below castro and pyledriver, but i'm really glad you gave it your all. you don't need that joose. :p
5. Castro - stitchface **** was amazing, boo@not recording it!
5. Toxik - didn't really talk to you or get to play you :/
7. PyleDriver - what happened?! RC is NOT your stage, lol. thanks for the entertainment, though. :x
8. Soul - another one i didn't talk to or play with..
9. Paw - ugh >.> i hate your ZSS and her stupid armor pieces. we need to play more friendlies.
9. Zook - *another* one i didn't talk to/play with
9. Geoberos - GG on the MM, your diddy has improved since we last played! and i'm glad you didn't go spike happy, though i saw a few opportunities where you could've spiked me nasty. let's MM again next time.
9. Pnes - *another* one i didn't talk to/play with
13. Tofer - you owe me a money match, sir. you can MM paw but you're too scared to MM me? where is the logic?!
13. Lauren - ***** you need to practice, wtf is wrong with you, how did you let yourself get 3-stocked by paw and kill yourself 2 times? also you counterpicking lylat was ********.
13. Panda - *another* one i didn't talk to/play with
13. Alex - you're not even gunna read this but i wish you'd get back into the game. :(

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
shoutouts

1. good **** turbo!- you play way different than espy!

2. KoN!- shame on you for thinking having lots of espy practice would help you beat turbo.

3. sus- it should have been me and you in finals again.

4. BigBoss - bad *** snake! we should play sometime lol

5. castro- ggs sorry about going marth i didnt think my meta would have been able to ko your peach.

6. toxik - .......we never played or spoke:confused:

7. piledriver- we didnt play in tourny but our mm was beast.

8. soul - didnt play you either good **** wreking on paw.

9. paw- good mm paw. after reviewing the brackets with nike.... its all your fault that all the best friends had to play eachother.

10. zook- ggs im never gonna chase ike off the level again:dizzy:

11. geroberos- good **** darren placing higher than tofer! also jerry want to play you diddy v diddy i told him hes got no chance lol

12. pness- didnt play you either but your gonna wrek soon with k prime teaching you

13. tofer- you had toxik wtf

14. lauren- it was your first tourny so dont feel bad.

15. panda- we didnt play but i saw your mario wanna mario ditto.

16. alex- **** i was sure you wouldnt get dead last.

special thanks to nike for having the tourny :)

Nike.

Smash Hero
1. Sonic King - Poor suspect lol

2. KoN! - Very good job on beating Castro. It's clear you've learned the game now.

3. Suspect - I wish you didn't have to leave, I wanted to hype the **** outta LF's :(

4. Big Boss - You stepped it up alot since Pikanik.

5. Castro - It looks like it's time for you to get back to the drawing board because your no longer invincible like the rest of us WAHAHAHA I wanna start playing more with you and Paw like we used to cuz you guys gotta take back your bragging rights from the newcomers.

5. Toxik - SOOOOO RANDOM x) thank you for coming to this.

7. PyleDriver - The smash gods were not kind to you this time :(

8. Soul - Very good job for beating an UBER PR MEMBER! Thanks for coming :D

9. Paw - I'm really sorry about what happened in losers bracket, but that's what happens when you don't win a round that's expected of you. I REALLYYY wanted to see you and Sonic King play.

9. Zook - OMFG so much **** in that game2 against kon. Please have my babies.

9. Geoberos - YOU FINALLY BEAT PANDA! :D

9. Pnes - Thanks for coming (if your reading this), everyone on smashboards only dreams of kprime practice whenever they want

13. Tofer - You played 2 people that have gone to two tournies this entire year, no johns

13. Lauren - Sorry you got bracket ***** and timed out :(

13. Panda - thanks for coming to this panda

13. Alex - thanks for coming, your wolf was good from what i saw

9. paw- good mm paw. after reviewing the brackets with nike.... its all your fault that all the best friends had to play eachother.
OMFG THANK YOUUUU. Everyone gave me so much crap for playing their friends :(

Suspect

Smash Hero
it's what i do.

semi shouts

Kon you lost to SK, da fugg
Laurel, dont feel bad, i timed SK out for you
Nike, cool tourny bro
pyle stop losing to castro

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Sonic King - Good ****, Speed X
KoN! - Made the finals, hell yeah, you got this
Suspect - Matches were hyped
Big Boss - Taking them all down, one by one
Castro - RC Stitch-face 0 to death, HOLY ****
Toxik - GGs, haven't played you since Panda's tourney, close matches (except one 3 stocked)
PyleDriver - First time I played you in a bracket; got Snake-wrangled
Soul - Didn't play you that day :/
PawTrollsNikeMoreThanTofer - Name says it all
Zook - Didn't play you that day :/
Geoberos - STOP MONKEY FLIPPING INTO OPPONENTS AERIAL EDGE GUARDING!!
Pness - Haven't see you before o.o
Tofer - Losing your edge-- in trolling I mean. GO DK!
Lauren - GGs MM third match close game, should MM more often. Tipping is killing me
Panda - GGs, you beat me the past two tournaments, I'm surprised I even managed this win.
Alex - Good friendlies. Wolf's got speed, reminiscent of your back in your casual Pichu, play others, learn the match ups, and you got this in the future tourneys.

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
1. Sonic King -- GGs, but I promise you won't win next time. :)
2. KoN! -- Show them why they can't underestimate you, cuz!
3. Suspect -- I wish you were able to stay to play SK in LFs. Woulda been epic... again.
4. Big Boss -- Need to learn that Sonic MU fast.
5. Castro -- Didn't play you in the tourney. Wish I did. I want my revenge still. I will have it.
5. Toxik -- GGs. I guess BF just wasn't your friend that day...
7. Pyledriver -- Mad at myself to losing to your D3 in that MM after beating in the tourney. Next time!!!
8. Soul -- Cool seeing you again. Sucks that you had to play Zook in Losers.
9. Paw -- Wish I coulda played you in the tourney. Maybe at Steakfest 3. GGs in that MM.
9. Zook -- Cool seeing you again. Sucks that you had to play Soul in Losers. :X
9. Geoberos -- You're doing better! Awesome. Keep up the practice!
9. Pness -- Didn't really see/talk to you here. I'm sure K Prime will make you good in no time.
13. Tofer -- You got this, Tofer! Oh, wait... ****. Get at Sonic King next tourney, first bracket!!!
13. Lauren -- Looks like we're both bugging Espy for Sonic practice! Good job, baby. Keep consistent!
13. Panda -- Good Mario. Glad I got out all my mistakes on you before anyone else. Sorry! :(
13. Alex -- Gets a scolding IRL. Muofugga needs to pick up Brawl competitively instead of casually.

& special thanks to Nike for hosting the tourney. Good ****, Turbo!

Top Bottom