• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Batman's Booty Bustin Birthday Brawl! FULL RESULTS ARE UP!!!!!!!!!!!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Batman's birthday was today(hes turning 6 years old) and he wanted all his buddies to come over and play smash. We ended up doing a tournament that had 22 people for singles and 8 teams for doubles. Please leave a happy B-day wish for Houston's BATMAN!!!!!!!

1vs1

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=10258
Make sure to get them trophies/badges/medals by clicking "attend"

1: Gnes=:diddy:
2: Razer==:snake:
3: Trela==:lucario:
4: Xyro==:samus2:
5: Jerm==:toonlink:
5: Illmatic==:peach:
7: Ozz==:fox:
7: Smoom==:popo:
9: Gamma==:dk2:
9: P4==:metaknight:
9: Alpha==:fox:
9: RT==:lucario:
13: DDM3K==:olimar:
13: Sync==:snake:
13: Florida Guy==:wario:
13: Kadin(batman)==:metaknight:
17: Cody==:peach:
17: Tree==:shiek:
17: ZergSwarm==:falco:
17: Mr T==:peach:/:lucario:
17: Tro==:snake:
25: Leaf==:pikachu2:

2vs2

1: Aladdin and the Magic Sheep (Ozz + Razer)==:wario:/:marth:+:snake:
2: Don't Hurt the Women and Children (Jerm + Illmatic)==:toonlink:+:peach:
3: It takes a special skill to meat ride yourself (gnes + p4)==:metaknight:+:metaknight:
4: Pichu&Shuckle (Trela + Xyro)==:lucario:+:rob:
5: The Batdog (Kadin + Travis)==:metaknight:+:peach:
5: Girl, you extend our hit box (Alpha + tree)==:fox:+:shiek:/:peach:
7: Tro+Smoooom (Tro + Smoooom)==:snake:+:dedede:/:wario:
7: Gamma+DDM3K (Gamma + DDM3K)==:dk2:+:olimar:

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Xyro you and your bomb shenanigans. :mad:
lol at noone being able to beat Gnes and I ;)

Gnes

Smash Master
We the ****...nuff said. Hangout was fun. RT do not upload the vids of me and razers secondaries...nobody wants to see that lol.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
1: Gnes==Good job
2: Razer==^
3: Trela==^
4: Xyro==^^^
5: Jerm==^
5: Illmatic==Good games, need to work on that peach matchup
7: Ozz==We should have played
7: Smoom==Grab
9: P4==Also, we should have played
9: Alpha==Didn't stay for dubs, sorry
9: RT==Good games
13: Sync==Good games
13: Florida Guy==Good games, but what is Florida doing here?
13: Kadin(batman)==Did we even finish our match?
17: Tree==Good games.
25: Leaf==WHAT. THE. ****. Like really. Way to prepare for APEX, *******. :embarrass

But it was really fun. Happy birthday, batman.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Xyro places so ridiculously high...

You guys need a DDD player.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
: Razer== YOU SAW WHAT HAPPENED TO JERM
3: Trela==rockin that no hat look like me
4: Xyro==how the hell did you get here? mm next time
5: Jerm==^rly? jk nice seein ya man =]
5: Illmatic==thanks for letting us come over, F YO DOG,nice house you steal it?
9: Gamma== mm 20 dollars
9: P4== did you side b off the side then get mad and throw ills dog?
9: Alpha== you learn anything?
13: DDM3K== rollimar
13: Florida Guy== tl vs wario on halberd was funny get NAIRED
13: Kadin(batman)== LOL DITTOS happy bday
17: Cody== lolrealname
17: Tree==<-lol i provide oxygen nice friendlies EXODIA
17: Mr T==/ (smirk)
25: Leaf== THIS GUY IS THE LIKE THE COOLEST gave me a ride to the tourney then to work like hes the best car person in houston

z00ted

First of all I want to say THANK YOU to everyone for EVERYTHING and SHOWING UP. That includes dealing with my MOM/SISTER and behaving properly...You all made a great impression and I will DEFINITELY do another one in the future.

Shoutouts.

1: Gnes== Man, your Diddy is insane... it plays soo much differently from the rest and I had a hard time keeping up. I loved our singles match though we were laughing like almost the whole time. Haha our doubles team was insane.

2: Razer== I felt like I got to know you a bit better this time which is pretty good because your always so quiet. Your a pretty funny guy haha.

3: Trela== Fun set man, your Lucario is everywhere - I need to get to know you better your so shy haha. I GOTS DAT REVENGE :mad:

4: Xyro== THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING XYRO. Keeping everyone entertained, running the tournament, helping out, etc etc. YOUR AWESOME. But I hate you Bom-omb mo fockin hacker ***!

5: Jerm== Like Razer I feel like I got to know you better this time. Thanks for driving my brother and I everywhere and we did GREAT in Doubles! Toon Link + Peach = 2EasyProductions ya diggg?

5: Illmatic== d00d you suxxxx you need to be prepared for Xyro's HAX.

7: Ozz== I was SOOOO happy to see you playing Fox.. its already AMAZING. Keep it up man, your a VERY smart player.

7: Smoom== Your so cool man, thanks for letting us chill at your place after my Mom kicked us out.. Sorry we didn't get to hang out that much.

9: Gamma== I barely got to talk to you that much but nice Donkey Kong! Thanks for showing up!

9: P4== Barely talked to you this time! We did great in doubles! Radiohead da bess!

9: Alpha== Always nice seeing you man! You got a great sense of humor and I really enjoyed watching you play Ozz's Fox.

9: RT== Thanks for assisting with the tournament! Your a really nice guy.

13: DDM3K== Your a really cool guy, I barely got to talk to you though thanks for coming!

13: Sync== Man .. everytime I see you your improving like 2x better than last time. Fun money matches! Thanks for coming man! Your awesome.

13: Florida Guy== Wow.. I was extremely impressed that you showed up! I hope you had a great time here in Texas, message me on Smashboards sometime.

13: Kadin(batman)== RACHAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17: Cody== Your getting better man! Just keep at it!

17: Tree== Your Sheik really impresses me, great job.

17: ZergSwarm== Hi. I didn't ever really talk to you - but thanks for showing up!

17: Mr T== You got jipped - you'll do better next time.

17: Tro== Your a awesome guy - thanks for showing up and I enjoyed meeting you!

25: Leaf== Fun money matches! Too bad you had to go take Shadow to his work :( But I enjoyed having you here!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
1: Gnes= Dont talk to me

2: Razer==No sexting your GF. Her parents WILL find out and will probably cut off your.....wang.

3: Trela==LITTLE BUDDY!!!!!!!! Thanks for teaming with me and of course thanks for hangin' out. Its ALWAYS fun being with you. WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!

4: Xyro==That long and delicious Zair...........I WANT MORE!!!!!!!!

5: Jerm==WORST PEACH IN TX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5: Illmatic== GREAT MATCHES! I can honestly say that bomb-bomb **** was the weirdest/most epic thing i have ever seen in brawl. Thanks for hosting this event. We all had a GREAT time.

7: Ozz== Keep that fox going. Its already off to a **** good start as it is.

7: Smoom==Thanks for NOT printing out directions and thanks for NOT laughing at my coast to coast stories. Plz die.

9: Gamma==Listen to COAST TO COAST AM...no joke

9: P4== Dont talk to me

9: Alpha==HOLY ****! After talking with killer jawz and watchin his vids vs that fox you sure did give me hell when we fought. Keep doing what you are doing and you WILL pass me up(like i told yo ***) in no time at all.

9: RT==Thank you for those Ci Ci's ticket things! They came in handy BIG TIME. Pandas know best.

13: DDM3K==Listen to COAST TO COAST AM...no joke

13: Sync==Listen to COAST TO COAST AM...no joke

13: Florida Guy==Yet again, you went to another tx tourney. I hope you had fun and you are always welcome back.

13: Kadin(batman)== BATMAN!!!!!!! I really hope you had a good birthday and enjoyed yourself a little too. Turning 6 is a big step in a little kiddies life so CONGRATS on that!!! Make you search for Waldo, hes been missing for a while now. Also, if you dont want Super Monkey Ball you can go trade it in or do w/e you want.

17: Cody==Listen to COAST TO COAST AM...no joke

17: Tree==I could tell in that last match you were losing hope and getting a little mad. PLEASE try and not do that. When you dont, you make a come back like you did in the first match. Anyways, i heard alot of people complimenting your shiej so keep it up my tree huggin *****!!!!

17: ZergSwarm== OMFG! I have not seen you since 2008(i think). Thanks for showing up and playin with us. You seem to be pretty cool now days so show up more often.

17: Mr T== Listen to COAST TO COAST AM...no joke

17: Tro== Listen to COAST TO COAST AM...no joke

25: Leaf== ROFL! We both know you are better than last. Let it go and try and do better. You CAN be really good.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
I usually dont do shout outs, but since I love 98% of the houston scene so much, I'll do some quick ones.

Gness- Broken character.. not you. haha you know im jking (sort of) your freakin super pro and you better win apex or you cant quit.

Razer- You sabotaged my brain during our set. Wont let that happen again lol. Good set man

Trela - Lucario still eats poopoo with doodoo on top

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Cant wait till chill with you guys at apex

Illmatic- Your so cool bro, we should team again at the next hobo. Cant wait till you can start traveling

Ozz- Your fox is looking super pro. Ima beat all the falcos at apex just for you

Smoooom-take my money and wont let me talk to your sis =[

P4- Nub..

Kadin- Happy Bday again! We still gotta team

Leaf - See you at apex! rep for kprime!

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Good stuff getting 4th, Xyro!

Why did Ozz not use Falco?

Sync.

Smash Champion
1: Gnes= We need to play friendlies so you can make Snake do the slip n' slide. Oh and I'm glad you got a new baby.
2: Razer== You didn't take me under your wing! We still need to have our dittos!
3: Trela== We need more friendlies we only had one!!! I'm glad I got to talk to you more this time! We definitely need to hang!
4: Xyro== Joo are crazy you go listen to Coast to Coast. (seriously if you call them tell me I'd so listen to your BS story about the zompacolypse)
5: Jerm== I'm sad I didn't fight "da bess" Peach. I gotta play some friendlies I definitely need to learn how to not get pelted with bombs
5: Illmatic== Thanks for hosting and all of that it was a lot of fun! Your Peach is beastmode as always. I'll beat you...eventually XD
7: Ozz== Lol it seems every tournament I go to I play you and you wreck me! Your Fox is beast keep it up. Friendlies next time?
7: Smoom== ICs. they make me cry. Good luck in high school [:
9: Gamma== DONKEY PUNCH.
9: P4== We're 1-1 man I got you at HOBO or whatever tourney that's coming up. Nice time out I'll have nightmares now. We should team one day!
9: Alpha== You always beat me and make Snake look like a *****. Grow legs! (jk cousin)
9: RT== You beat up Batman! That's a sin! Friendlies next time?
13: DDM3K== The doodoo master reigns supreme!
13: Sync== Do better! You'll stay in F tier forever!
13: Florida Guy== Nice seeing you from Florida man! I hope you come to Texas more often your Wario is crazy we had ridiculous camp fights (no damage till like 6 minutes left lol)
13: Kadin(batman)== Happy birthday! Your MK is getting better and better every time I see you! Hope you like my pirate hat!
17: Cody== Nice matches man. I hope I see you at more tournies!
17: Tree== Beast Sheik. I admit the BS kills in our set. Castle Siege was trollin. That Sheik demolishes I'm so glad you play her.
17: ZergSwarm== Your Ganon tech chase was crazy! I hope I see you more often!
17: Mr T== Doubles was fun!
17: Tro== I'll f-tilt you when we get home.
25: Leaf== Good matches. It was fun sitting at the high tier table and ostricizing Tree lol.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Xyro is a god <333

Gnes + Razer <3

P4 WHAT HAPPENED GURL
ROFLMFO wtf?

I only lost to Jerm and Trela so it's not all that bad, and in teams I got jumped by Jerm and Illmactic the whole time :(

9: P4== did you side b off the side then get mad and throw ills dog?
Yeah I did, but I didn't throw a dog or controller this time. That's the reason I lost to Trela both games rofl.

Shout outs

1: Gnes== Thank you so much for teaming with me, teams was actually fun for once :)
2: Razer== Call ya boy Alex, you have business to take care of
3: Trela== I wanna give you better sets :(. Once I stop killing myself we'll have better matches, this one thing is what I'm going to practice on to get better. The infamous P4 signature move will CEASE TO EXIST!
4: Xyro== I'm sorry :(
5: Jerm== Hands off, Smoom's sister is mine
5: Illmatic== Dude we must team ASAP. We gotta talk more music soon too <3. Also thanks for having us over, I forgot to thank you in person, but really it's nice to go to someone else's house for a change! Also, thank your parents for me as well.
7: Ozz== GET BACK TO THE BIRD YA HEARD?!
7: Smoom== Brother?
9: Gamma== DK's a *****hhhhhhhhhhhhh
9: P4== Stop drill rushing off the stage dammit :(
9: Alpha== Dude your Fox gets better all the time, I see you're mixing it up, good job :). Just remember the few things I told you at ALS.
9: RT== I don't need your commentary
13: DDM3K== F Olimar. He's annoying. AND FIX YOUR CONTROLS YA FREAK!!!!!!!!!!
13: Sync== I timed you out <3. You should feel special, you're the fist one I've ever done that too, so never take be back to that dreaded Castle Siege and it won't happen again :)
13: Florida Guy== Florida Guyyyyyyyy
13: Kadin(batman)== Batman, keep workin on that MK, I see a lot of potential in you, seriously. And happy birthday bud!
17: Cody== Don't know you
17: Tree== Fun friendlies! I got my revenge on PS1 lol
17: ZergSwarm== What time is it?
17: Mr T== You're not black
17: Tro== Fun friendlies, lets play some more next time :)
25: Leaf== Leafy poo :( what happened? We gotta get you back in shape! And are you really going to Apex?

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
I've never seen such diverse results haha, every colour of the rainboooowwww

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
:D Thanks for the support guys. But it may not even be me...think about it.

At most, if not ALL the tournaments I've been to ever since I started using pikachu, I have gotten 25th (if there were at least 25 entrants). Now that's weird enough to get it so many times in a row, I remember that Pikachu is #25 in the national Pokedex.

I'm obviously being held back by this, not my playing. /johns

And yeah, I'm going to APEX. It's more of a social trip though now.

Good Ol' Tree

Smash Ace
NNID
Garnitrex
1: Gnes= Need to friendly you

2: Razer== ^^

3: Trela== ^^

4: Xyro== It's so hard to keep my chin up when I haven't been able to practice since the last HOBO (that's on me. I didn't even do wi-fi because I was busy with work johns) and I just lose friendly after friendly. And then my CPs just don't want to be my friend. I'll practice more and we can do this the right way! Also, Shiej, new tag, go!.

5: Jerm== Need to friendly you

5: Illmatic== ^^

7: Ozz== That Fox. It's nice. Incredibly nice. Although in my head I'm shouting: "About **** time I get to play a MU in my favor."

7: Smoom==We didn't get our friendlies >.<

9: Gamma== Bair Bair Bair Bair Bair Bair > Rage

9: P4== Quit being so good and I might be able to catch up.

9: Alpha== You're great. Your Fox is so confusing at times. Don't feel down about Ozz and all. Keep playing Fox so I can learn the MU better and not go even with Ozz with a MU that is heavily in my favor.

9: RT== Panda man.............................

13: DDM3K== The DooDooMaster shall reign supreme!

13: Sync== Dude I had way too much fun this weekend. Your Snake is just BEAST. Just learn the Sheij MU and you'd do fine. Mirror mains in doubles and in WF at our lil' tourney was hilarious. We gotta do it again and more Duelist Pro when it's not 4 AM.

13: Florida Guy== Coming all the way from Florida and placing higher than me. Tsk tsk. I'm kidding. Good job man, you did well!

13: Kadin(batman)== Happy booty bustin' baking banana blinding beautiful brilliant *****in' birthday.

17: Cody== I don't really know you xD. Friendlies next time we see each other :D.

17: Tree== Try to find some way to practice between work and summer reading...

17: ZergSwarm== What I said to Cody.

17: Mr T== I don't know why, but your Peach just confuses me. I can play any other Peach and sort of understand why I get hit with stuff, but not yours xD. I'm trash in character dittos, but I want to have more Peachlies later.

17: Tro== I'm not entirely sure what to say other than you told me to go hardcore on Sven and I did and he just said, "No, no... don't stop!"

25: Leaf== I'm not sure, but it seemed like you were upset when we were doing our friendlies. You'll do fine, stay cool.

5: Girl, you extend our hit box (Alpha + tree)== We will definitely have Xyro and Trela next time!

Sync.

Smash Champion
Apparently many people got stomach issues from CiCi's.

**** CICI's!!!!!!
Lol it gave me mudbutt Gnes. Cici's is a douche :/

13: Sync== Dude I had way too much fun this weekend. Your Snake is just BEAST. Just learn the Sheij MU and you'd do fine. Mirror mains in doubles and in WF at our lil' tourney was hilarious. We gotta do it again and more Duelist Pro when it's not 4 AM.
Haha thanks! Yeah I need to learn that Shiej(best dyslexia tag ever) matchup! I'll learn it eventually... LOL WF mirror mains. We should do that team one day dubs it was too pro! "I'M THE SNAKE MAIN I'M SUPPOSED TO WINNN" we were delirious XD

13: Sync== I timed you out <3. You should feel special, you're the fist one I've ever done that too, so never take be back to that dreaded Castle Siege and it won't happen again
I had nightmares while I was awake about that time out. Good games though! It's always fun to see you and play you man. Next time I'm taking you to like the smallest stage ever!!! Flat Zone ftw!

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
CiCis destroyed my stomach....................
I went all fox and lost to smoom 2-0 and trela 2-1, and I went mostly marth in doubles
Good luck to all going to apexx

z00ted

GET ***** BY CICI'S!
I GOT THAT HOMECOURT ADVANTAGE!
(we should have went earlier)

Smoom77

Smash Master

The closest you'll ever be to me is my brother in law.

z00ted

I drugged it.
Smashers that played as a female character were immune.
Xyro, Tree, Illmatic, and sorta Smoom should be fine.

Top Bottom