• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NomNomNom Results/ Next Event: August 28th. Brackets added!

-Ran

Smash Master
Brawl 1vs1 - 23 $10
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3843382/Brawl1vs1Nom3.gif
1: Lee Martin ($138.00) - Diddy, Meta Knight.
2: John / Hyro ($69.00) - Toon Link
3: TheReflexWonder ($23.00) - PT, Shiek.
4: Jnig - Wario
5: Cyphus - Donkey Kong
5: George - Kirby
7: Blaine - Samus
7: Ran - Snake, Marth
9: HolyChef - Ice Climbers
9: Mankosuki - ROB
9: FakeGeorge - Game and Watch
9: Jiovanni - Lucario, Kirby
13: Fastx - Marth
13: Arcadia - Falco
13: Battou - Meta Knight, Peach
13: Ruse - Rob, Meta Knight
17: Shyguy - Olimar
17: Web - Falco
17: Chkn - Marth
17: Dark - Dedede
17: Curlz - Meta Knight, Olimar
17: Aloha - Olimar
17: Booby - Lucario, Pikachu

Brawl Amateur Bracket. 13th to 17th place in a double elimination bracket.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3843382/BrawlAma1vs1Nom3.gif
1: Arcadia
2: Aloha
3: Ruse
4: Booby
5: Chkn
5: Dark
7: Curlz
7: Battou
9: Shyguy
9: Web
9: Fastx

Brawl Teams $10
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3843382/Brawl2vs2Nom3.gif
1: Lee and John ($42.00)
2: Covered Scorpions (Reflex George) ($21.00)
3: JNig and Cyphus (JNig and Cyphus) ($7.00)
4: Ran and Randall (Ran and Randall)
5: Fat Tuesday (ShyGuy + Batto)
5: Bootleg Anubis (Arcadia and Jio)
7: Keep me Dreaming (Booby and Curlz)

Melee 1vs1 - 20 Entrants $5
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3843382/Melee1vs1Nom3.gif
1: Lee Martin ($57.00)
2: Avery ($28.50)
3: Kyle ($9.50)
4: Cyphus
5: Risk
5: ISBS
7: Tim
7: TSC
9: Mura
9: Ryan
9: Patrick
9: Austin
13: Velox
13: Mankosuki
13: Ruse
13: Fakegeorge
17: Zone
17: Shyguy
17: Kalzar
17: Dilling

Melee Doubles $10
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3843382/Melee2vs2Nom3.gif
1: Lee and Avery ($42.00)
2: Tim and Kyle ($21.00)
3: We should be studying (ISBS Patrick) ($7.00)
4: Elaborate Team Name (Cyphus and Austin)
5: We **** falcos (Velox and TSC)
5: North Florida (Mankosuki and Zone)
7: randall and shyguy (Randall + Shyguy)

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
How'd y'all have time for 4 tournies and an amateur bracket? That musta been the most efficient **** ever.

-Ran

Smash Master
We had set ups out of the *** this tournament. Everyone brought set ups, which made the tournament run so much more efficiently. I had a TON of help from everyone to keep the matches going while I was playing my sets. I think the fact that I had two laptops running TIO helped a ton, since we had one for Melee, and one for Brawl.

Big Shout-outs for help go to: [Alphabetical order]
Austin
FakeGeorge
ISBS
Jiovanni

I want to thank everyone that drove to come to the tournament. Louisiana will continue to strive to make our monthlies larger and more respectable in the future to facilitate a reason for you guys to come back. It was nice being able to chat, and play with everyone that came. I hope to see you guys soon. I'd write something longer, but I'm tiiiiiiiired.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Good sh** for TX not showing up(i really cant talk since i didnt attend)
How many people entered the AM Bracket?
LA can play melee?

-Ran

Smash Master
Good sh** for TX not showing up(i really cant talk since i didnt attend)
How many people entered the AM Bracket?
LA can play melee?
1. Three Texas Melee players did show up actually.
2. 11. If they paid to be in the bracket, and weren't top 10, they were in.
3. Yup.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Just made it home. ****. I had a lot of fun.

Thanks Ran for giving Alabama a place to sleep even for arriving at 4 a.m. We had a pretty good set too.
FakeGeorge -- time to start collecting royalties for using George in your name. :p
Lee -- Way to wreck the tournament. I'm glad I got to play you and that you were so impressed with my Kirby.
Hyro -- Good games in friendlies and teams. Your Toon Link is beast.
Arcadia -- Good games. Still can't believe we had to play first in brackets right after all those friendlies. Congrats on taking the AM Bracket.

Sorry if I missed anyone, but I'm really tired.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Oh yeah, shoutouts:

Dylan, playing with you was fun and a couple of the matches are on youtube. We should team next time lol.
Risk, you've got a really good Samus and you definitely deserved the win. I've got no hard feelings.
Matt, you didn't show up you d-bag, I had my recording equipment and everything.
OoS people: I had fun playing with you, but unfortunately that may not happen again for some time because I don't get to travel to tournaments.

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
Nice tourney man! Me Velox and Dillin were the Texas players, we all agreed that Louisiana players are nicer than Texas players :laugh:
Shoutouts to
Patrick: Nice peach dud! too bad our match didnt count lol
Austin: funny how i beat you since you 3 stocked me the first match
Lee: only got to play you once in friendlies man, keep up the brawl and melee rapin
Cyphus: really close matches, your doc is amazing
Oh and the north florida players were really cool too, nice friendlies with yal as well.

Some of yal better show up for our University of Houstons Insane Triumph, Dilling hasnt scheduled it yet but be in the look out for that. Peace :p

dilling

Smash Apprentice
Not really sure how I managed to get 17th when I won a match and had a bye. Oh well, I guess if you're not first (or at least top three), you're last.

Thanks to everyone for the great friendlies, especially Lafayette. I'm looking forward to seeing you guys at IT 2 sometime in October.

-Ran

Smash Master
Added the brackets.

Not really sure how I managed to get 17th when I won a match and had a bye. Oh well, I guess if you're not first (or at least top three), you're last.
Dilling, you didn't have a Bye. You defeated one opponent, but due to it being a 20 man tournament, there were countless byes that were handed out to the others that were 17th. I wish that Tio would make rank players that lost/lost with byes lower.

Players that didn't win a match: Kalzar, Shyguy, Zone, Fake George, Ruse, and Mankosuki.

Shoutouts later.

ChKn

Smash Ace
I completely hated how I performed this tournament. I think I should have made it at least as high as 5th in the main bracket if I brought it like I did the week before.

Shoutouts later.

Ruse

Fox
Brawl:
1: Lee Martin ($138.00) - Wow get *****. We need to go to Taco Bell next time. You better lay the smack down at Apex.
5: Cyphus - Good friendlies. Bring that big a** monkey.
7: Ran - Good tourney. See you next time probably.
9: HolyChef - I'm crying.
9: Mankosuki - Now I'm about to kill myself.
9: FakeGeorge - I got way too impatient to fight you. Brawl = Lame.
9: Jiovanni - See above. Wtf is Lucario? A f***ing cat?
13: Arcadia - Good s***. I wasn't being all pissy when I ended our match. I was just tired of Brawl.
13: Ruse - You didn't go ROB enough. MK da bess.

Melee:
17: Zone - I had nightmares about this. Thanks for the pointers. Let's Smash more.

More Melee next time for reals. And no laggy TVs please :(.

Good stuff though.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I don't remember using Wario in Singles. Please, correct me if I'm wrong; my memory is terrible.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Shoutouts:

Lee: I finally beat your Peach! But I still can't take a match off your MK. It will happen someday soon!
John: Grrr... you're better than me.
Reflex: GG's, once again. That SD on Frigate was not what I had in mind when I CP'd it. I'll figure out that Squirtle soon enough. We had a fun set in doubles, too. Always an entertaining player to watch.
Cyphus: We did really well in teams, and me going MK vs you on FD? I really didn't want to deal with you on FD as Wario, so I was like "let's see how my MK will do."
George: Impressive Kirby in dubs, I wish I could've played you in singles!
Blaine: OUT OF NOWHERE!? I am so glad you came, and you did so well! Your Samus still has the goods, and even picked up some new tricks!
Ran: Great tourney yet again. That match against your Snake was epic fail.
Jiovanni: Kept bringing on the hype, I loved it! Especially in my dubs matches and John vs. Reflex.
Arcadia: Glad you did amazing in amateur bracket. Now only if you could bring it in the normal bracket... We need to find ways for you to kill with Falco.
Batto: Why you left sooo early?
Chkn: Your set with Blaine was suuuuuuuuper close. You'll bring back next tourney, I know you will.
Curlz: Sorry about ditching you in teams. I didn't know Cyphus was gonna want to do dubs!

Yea, if Reflex used Wario for only one match the entire day, it shouldn't count. You would have to add MK for me since I used him once on Cyphus, lol.

Anyways, this tourney was a blast. Good to see OoS people coming too; hopefully more will come in the future.

D

Deleted member

hah but kyle is a marth player. and after playing both of them, he's probably better than sethlon. or atleast how sethlon was a while ago

Blaino

Smash Cadet
Glad I could come and catch up with everyone, it was fun as hell! Imma try to see if I can make it to more in the future! <3 y'all.

Top Bottom