• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EPsilon's Apex Training (8/2/2010)

Singles

1: ChuDat
2: Boss
3: Mahone
4: Coach
5: Moogle
5: EPsilon
7: Crimson
7: Honto
9: Winston
9: rpgfighter
9: Ryan
9: green red and blue
13: Alcohol

Doubles

Boss and Mahone had to be disqualified on their first game for being late. I had the venue reserved for only 5 hours.

1: Chu & Korn
2: Moogle & Coach
3: Mahone & ephoenix Boss
4: Crimson & EPsilon
5: Honto & Green
5: Ryan & Alcohol
7: rpg & Winston

http://www.youtube.com/UsurperKingZant
for videos

rpgfighter

Smash Journeyman
Shoutouts to everyone.

Had a great time. I was the kid using White Sheik/Peach with the Screwattack shirt.

Me and Winie learned so thank you all for that. :D

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
lol wait, who in the world is winston? Looking forward to the videos, definitely want to see my boys Crimson, Epsilon, Mahone, and Chu holding it down.

rpgfighter

Smash Journeyman
Winston is my friend who plays Marth.

Were both just learning. He will probably change his name to Winie if this is gonna be an issue haha.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
haha oh ok, I was confused.

Windston would totally be a legit replacement.

rpgfighter

Smash Journeyman
haha oh ok, I was confused.

Windston would totally be a legit replacement.
He likes Winie though, hes been called by that for like 2 years so I assume he would go with that lol. I will just let him know the issue and he will probably change so no one has to worry about if its the Luigi player or the Marth player.

lol wait, who in the world is winston? Looking forward to the videos, definitely want to see my boys Crimson, Epsilon, Mahone, and Chu holding it down.
Only 1 singles set got recorded. (limited setups and times johns. Edge bailed out on us and he was going to bring the 4th setup.
There's only 1 set where I got recorded, and only one of those games feature my Zelda.
This guy is the next Jigglypuff player to look out for.
Same stuff, NOW WITH WOBBLING UP TO 200%!

Then how is Winners finals on Espilion's channel?
I have no idea. Playing tournament sets and recording tournament sets is so confusing.

Unless It's teams that I'm uploading right now, which I am. I haven't got to singles yet.

I AM SO ********!

Korn logged onto youtube yesterday and he didn't log off, so I made a comment with his account on my channel and never logged off. Then I started uploading the tournament videos on his channel. Now I have to restart all the uploading and wait like 30 minutes per video for uploading because now half of my videos are about 500 MB which takes really long to upload.

So ********.

Top Bottom