• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters
Everytime I see that avatar in the corner of my mind, I thing of kos-mos from xenosaga.

I find trolling on these boards is at an all time low at night. I need to stop by more often then.

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
Everytime I see that avatar in the corner of my mind, I thing of kos-mos from xenosaga.

I find trolling on these boards is at an all time low at night. I need to stop by more often then.

KOS-MOS too gud.

And yea Dark is usually the one getting trolled most of the time.

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
Yayyy, Summer school is over :D Everyone in my class had so much extra credit, that we just completely skipped the final exam. We all got 0's, and yet everyone in the class still has A's for their final grade. I love extra credit lol

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
After I decided not to go, a peach player came to me on aim to talk. And thisis a dude I dont even get along with around here. And 2 NY people. They gave me the talk. After that for 2 hours I went to sleep. Woke up and thought about ****. I decided to go. I'm heading out now.

Thats to all of you that had my back even when i have idiots coming to me with ****. It's usually just me along aginst people. I'm gonna do and do my best. And I am not doing this for Peachs rep. or to be knwon and hyped by people. I'm doing this for myself. This is about me now. And when that happens, Peach will get the rep. I have to stay in the game and not let this BS get to me. Cause when I beast, I'll prove all wrong and they will all look stupid once again like I made them look before.

I'm out of here, thanks for the support and all guys. At this point I would get mushy but that is not my thing and you know that. So I'll just say, you guys are my boys. Time to make history happen. Let it be known.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Hey Dark watching Apex crew battles?
Texas just sweeped almost everyone.

I thought they sucked?

Haptic

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2251-5184-4442
Dark Pchhhh.

Edit: Calm down Illmatic. Let it go. (although Gnes did put in MAD work)

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
After I decided not to go, a peach player came to me on aim to talk. And thisis a dude I dont even get along with around here. And 2 NY people. They gave me the talk. After that for 2 hours I went to sleep. Woke up and thought about ****. I decided to go. I'm heading out now.

Thats to all of you that had my back even when i have idiots coming to me with ****. It's usually just me along aginst people. I'm gonna do and do my best. And I am not doing this for Peachs rep. or to be knwon and hyped by people. I'm doing this for myself. This is about me now. And when that happens, Peach will get the rep. I have to stay in the game and not let this BS get to me. Cause when I beast, I'll prove all wrong and they will all look stupid once again like I made them look before.

I'm out of here, thanks for the support and all guys. At this point I would get mushy but that is not my thing and you know that. So I'll just say, you guys are my boys. Time to make history happen. Let it be known.
I didn't bother to comment on anything going on. I knew for a fact Dark. Pch would end up going.

:) I always got your back, Dark.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
uhh illmatic uhh gness is amazing either way so is uhh razor? w.e. that kids name is and there was another guy i remember like ur top 3 are good after that it's questionable ^_^

Edit: I spaced it u see? lol im too lazy to wait for someone to reply all angry like xD for me to then tell them i was just kidding xD so i skip ur anger and tell u i was kidding :D I actually really like Texas and think they are one of the top good states :D I actually dont like Atl North much =/ so im all for texas xD

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
lol woah i wasnt expecting DPhat to show up I've seen dphat before i didnt much like u :( U didnt seem approachable sooo i ran and hid in a corner :D but its k im sure ur nice ^^

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
People, STFU and quit the childish fighting. You know what I see when I read all of these posts? I see a horrible community. And from Peach players? Seriously get your ****ing head out of your ***** and straighten up. We are here to help Peach rise her ranks on the tier list or to better ourselves as Peach players. When we fight like this, we're not getting anything done. We start fights and people get blocked, and ect. This is a FAIL community. We are all failing and pulling eachother down. This is ****ing stupid.

The moment we start fighting with eachother, we've already failed as Peach players. When we fight, it becomes an egotistical battle of who can 3 stock who first. Go take your ego and shove it up your ***.

The second someone blocks someone else, or starts a fight, we've already failed as a community.

Now we have this big tornament coming up, and we have a chance to do better for Peach. Yet we all sit around here on the boards and fude with eachother. We need to stop this bull**** and help eachother climb the ranks. I believe we can do better than this. But saddly I feel like I'm lying to myself sometimes. Most of you have failed to convince me that we are worthy of being top tier. If you all want this image to change then do something about it. Unblock everyone you've blocked here, start over, and get the **** over things bothering you.

Grow up.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
People, STFU and quit the childish fighting. You know what I see when I read all of these posts? I see a horrible community. And from Peach players? Seriously get your ****ing head out of your ***** and straighten up. We are here to help Peach rise her ranks on the tier list or to better ourselves as Peach players. When we fight like this, we're not getting anything done. We start fights and people get blocked, and ect. This is a FAIL community. We are all failing and pulling eachother down. This is ****ing stupid.

The moment we start fighting with eachother, we've already failed as Peach players. When we fight, it becomes an egotistical battle of who can 3 stock who first. Go take your ego and shove it up your ***.

The second someone blocks someone else, or starts a fight, we've already failed as a community.

Now we have this big tornament coming up, and we have a chance to do better for Peach. Yet we all sit around here on the boards and fude with eachother. We need to stop this bull**** and help eachother climb the ranks. I believe we can do better than this. But saddly I feel like I'm lying to myself sometimes. Most of you have failed to convince me that we are worthy of being top tier. If you all want this image to change then do something about it. Unblock everyone you've blocked here, start over, and get the **** over things bothering you.

Grow up.
PeachGuard, I think I love you :love: I concur; enough with the region garbage, represent your character instead! It's ok to have a rivalry (Rich and Fino make jabs at each other on the Oli boards) but at the end of the day it should all be in good fun and you should all wish each other the best.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion

PeachGuard, I think I love you :love: I concur; enough with the region garbage, represent your character instead! It's ok to have a rivalry (Rich and Fino make jabs at each other on the Oli boards) but at the end of the day it should all be in good fun and you should all wish each other the best.
Yeah, but this isn't rivalry. This is ego and taunting. My rivals in brawl are my friends that I'm evenly matched against, and I wouldn't ever talk **** about them. I can't stand people like that. You let your gameplay say how ****** you are. Then let other people be the judge of it.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Ahh I see. Our boards being bad as usual. Peach Guard funny you should say that. I feel there is some truth to your post. Actually there's Quite alot of it that's true lol Hugs.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Ahh I see. Our boards being bad as usual. Peach Guard funny you should say that. I feel there is some truth to your post. Actually there's Quite alot of it that's true lol Hugs.
Thanks, Kyon.

Honestly you've been more of a friend too me than most people here on the boards and we hardly talk. We should communicate more.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I'm sorry, but I find the melodrama to be far more annoying than any of the arguments (which aren't even that bad).

With competition comes jabs, and with jabs come drive, and that drive fuels competition even more. I mean come on...99% of what is said on the boards is instantly tossed aside once people meet in person, because Smashers, overall, are timid (no offense meant). All of this hand-holding nonsense needs to stop. The arguments aren't bad, every board and every forum has them; we're just the board that is notorious for its...well look at that: Melodrama.

Stop whining and let people take care of themselves. Only interfere when profanity is blurted out or someone says something really out of line (like death threats, family remarks, etc.).

Ugh.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
nah man it's k ill ignore you all and keep being mean :D Uhhh yeah though Peach guard im pretty sure the whole stuff was over after dphat said stuff xD But anyway You guys...im so sad cuz everyone is at Apex and i wanna be there =[ FUUUUUUC*

uhhh i had to put the star cuz...apparently...im allowed to say that word like that xD

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I like seeing you post more KB. I think you should change your avatar back to GogglesChu though :)
Lol thanks. I'll eventually change it back, but right now I'm in my Cammy phase. I'm getting so legit with her in SSF4, and her buffs (went from close to bottom to high tier!) are certainly a big help. ;D

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
nah man it's k ill ignore you all and keep being mean :D Uhhh yeah though Peach guard im pretty sure the whole stuff was over after dphat said stuff xD But anyway You guys...im so sad cuz everyone is at Apex and i wanna be there =[ FUUUUUUC*

uhhh i had to put the star cuz...apparently...im allowed to say that word like that xD
No, it goes for everyone.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
SSFIV is just too much for me to want to learn; the timing on combos is ridiculous. I have seen Cammy though and she's pretty intimidating - that "Spider Leve/Woman/WhateverSheSays" thing is SO fast

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
xD You guys all make me so happy :D It may help that I take very little seriously unless I can tell it's actually serious and worth caring about :D

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
xD im sure it wouldnt really be hard even with all the argueing cuz if u ask for help theyll probably stop and help u xD

Top Bottom