• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Spanish Brawl Rankings 3.0

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri

Panelists: Greward, Rydle, Raw!, Joannett88, El_Bardo, Joseph, Seton, Marcbri, naT, FotuRAN.

Players who sometimes place well but are not consistent enough have been placed in honorable mentions because it's too hard to rank their precise skill level.

Players who have done well in recent events but have missed a lot of tourneys ( specially nationals) have been placed in the inactives list because we don't have enough results to rank them with the other players.

original thread: http://smashbrosspain.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2925&p=72101#p72101

Uranus

Smash Rookie
NNID
AlanUranus
Ranking with pokemones uff that fear XD this is brawl not pokemon but this one well I throw it if

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
I'll get first again, I just need either a lucky bracket to avoid Rydle or play with zero mistakes vs him and then I'll win xD

Bartolon

Smash Lord
If I would make my opinion on that drawing what is 'resembling' greward. I would think he's a old pedophile..srsly.

Pokemon is so 2000

srsly now, GREWARD BE ******

Staco

Smash Champion
If I would make my opinion on that drawing what is 'resembling' greward. I would think he's a old pedophile..srsly.

Pokemon is so 2000

srsly now, GREWARD BE ******
Never noticed Greward ****** his Pikmin?

Top Bottom