• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SIEGE 2010 OCT. 2ND $2000 for SSBB&SSF4 ATL GA Ally, NinJaRLiNk, Seibrik, Shaky, Afro

Player-1

Smash Legend
I'm NOT the TO, just copying and pasting, link to OP @ bottom of post.

WABA/USGA​

SIEGE 2010(Southern Interactive Entertainment & Game Expo)​
Presents

SIEGE Wars 2010!
$2,000 Total Cash Prizes!

Super Street Fighter 4 Tournament (PS3 & 360)
$1,000 Total Cash Prize! (Paid out to the Top Six Players!)
$600 1st place
$200 2nd place
$100 3rd place
$50 4th place
$25 5th place
$25 5th place

Super Smash Brothers Brawl Tournament (Wii)

$1,000 Total Cash Prize! (Paid out to the Top Six Players!)
$600 1st place
$200 2nd place
$100 3rd place
$50 4th place
$25 5th place
$25 5th place

Where:
Crowne Plaza Hotel
ATLANTA-PERIMETER NW
6345 POWERS FERRY RD. NW
ATLANTA, GA 30339 UNITED STATES

When:
Saturday, Oct. 2nd
Registration Starts at 5pm.
Tournaments Start at 6pm.
Tournaments End at ?.

What:
SSF4 & SSBB

$10 Door Fee (NO Pot Fee Needed!)

BYOC (Bring Your Own Controller)
Double Elimination & 1v1 for all Tournaments.
Best 2 out of 3 matches.(except for Finals: 3 out of 5)

You may only enter ONE of the two tournaments to prevent the tournament from running too long. If we find you entered both tournaments and you are playing a match in the other tournament when you have a match, you will be D.Q.ed immediately.

Please preregister HERE!
We need Set ups for Both Tournaments.
If you can provide a Full Set Up (25" TV, System, & Game) or Set Up (System & Game), please let me know and I'll try to get you a discount of some kind on the door fee.

***More Details to Come***

Link to Original Thread:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=11033498#post11033498

Aib Link:
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=10472

Doubles Information

Due to the fact that the venue can't do doubles because we can't get it til 4:30, we're doing doubles at someone's house.

Here is the information:

Time: 11am
Address: 455 Dekalb Industrial Way, Decatur GA 30030-1737
Food: Burgers, hot dogs, and grape drank
Payout: 60,30,10
Entry Fee: 20$ per team, 5$ door fee.
oh one more thing you need to add to the directions too my place. i live in jackson square apartments room 1204 ( first building to your right) 455 dekalb industrial way is the street in front of it. and i lost my key card so u guy have to park your cars in guess spots in front of the main lobby
Okay, just a bit of info for peops going to Siege...

If you can get to a MARTA Station there's a high chance you can get to Siege. The closest station to the Siege venue that I could find is Sandy Springs (Red/Yellow Line). However, Sandy Springs doesn't have any connecting bus routes to get to the venue. So your best bet is to get someone to pick you up at the Sandy Springs MARTA station (like 10-12 mins from the venue) OR...

You can go to doubles in the morning at Flea's place which is accessible by MARTA (almost...). Flea's place is closest to the Decatur MARTA Station (Blue/Green Line). There is a connecting bus route, the 123 N. DeKalb Mall/Belvedere Bus Route. Get off at the first stop aka the Dekalb Medical-North Decatur Center area and either get someone to pick you up or print out walking directions for yourself.

It's a 2 min drive from the bus stop to Flea's place or a 12 minute walk. The following addresses are what you can put into Google Maps in order to get directions however you wish. Once you get to Flea's you can hitch a ride to the venue most likely but you need to make sure you have a ride before hand.

Flea's Address:
455 Dekalb Industrial Way, Decatur, GA

Bus Stop Address:
Rufus Evans Dr@Sycamore Dr @33.790413,-84.285264

Decatur MARTA Station Address:
400 Church Street, Decatur, GA

Sandy Spring's MARTA Station Address:

1101 Mount Vernon Highway, Atlanta, GA

Venue's Address:
6345 Powers Ferry Road, Atlanta, GA

I suggest leaving AT LEAST 2 hours early since MARTA is reliable but not a very fast way to travel (especially if you have to wait on the train and/or people to pick you up from the stop). Try not to get DQed people.

Hopefully this may have helped someone... at the very least it's helping me get there :) good luck everyone and I'll see you at Siege.

Please remember this is somebody's HOUSE, so be RESPECTFUL. Throw away your trash, don't break anything, etc etc.

bigman40

Smash Master
I'll be winning this =P

Also, like I did in the last thread, anyone that has streaming equipment please bring it (Unless I get one beforehand). I'll be fixing up my Wii to make it completely fit for tourney play (just got a few kinks to get out) and team friendly.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Teams can't happen due to us only getting the venue at 4:30 because other events going on and if we have teams then it will run too late, but if singles doesn't finish then the TO said he can get a hotel room to finish the rest in since the venue is at a hotel.

Player-1

Smash Legend
need more hype peeps, $600 for first place and like our best players here are luigi and a pt, where u at mks wit dis easy money?

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'm @ this. All i need to do is track directions, and getting there is cake. Need some hype on the head count.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Y u guys make a 2nd thread???

N I'm comin w/ 2 ppl we will bring 1 brawl setup

I think GDX n HRNut comin along w/ other CFL n SFL players

BBQ°

Smash Champion
****, this is gonna be hyped as ****. I heard that Zeus, his friends, and a few titans will be at this. I can't wait to see Aphrodite. SHE'S SO ****ING HOT!!

Umby

Smash Master
Alright, I think I'm all but confirmed now. I just have to hold on to $10 by then and win my lunch money off the rest of you scrubs. Then I'll use my inevitable winnings to finally pay off Reflex.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
I meant it would last past your bed time, in answer to your question.
Oh, well i guess i wont be able to take your money then.

Also: if i do make it i am challenging any wario players that come to this.

ANY

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
This tournament is going to be godlike.

I may carpool here with MD/VA. I'll be entering both events if I do, I will let them know about this.

HYPE!

EDIT: You may want to put the date in your Thread name as to not get double booking complications. Since the pot is a guarantee, it would be best to have other TO's back off for this event and get this Thread Sticky'd.

Double EDIT: I just realized I can only enter 1 of the 2 events. x_x

Player-1

Smash Legend
Cool, I'll go ahead and put the date in the title. Tell me when you get some top player from md/va confirmed too. I'll try to get more info from the TO soon.

Edit: Wait.... I already had the date in the thread title, whatchu tryin' to pull here?

II Bolt II

WS|Tournament Organizer
NNID
NintenBoLT
3DS FC
0748-2431-1255
Cool, I'll go ahead and put the date in the title. Tell me when you get some top player from md/va confirmed too. I'll try to get more info from the TO soon.

Edit: Wait.... I already had the date in the thread title, whatchu tryin' to pull here?
lol my fault. I'm pretty tired..

I meant Location. Also when you get your top players confirmed, be sure to put them in your title to add more hype. ;)

I'll let my region know, we'll see what happens. I'm sure their will be some sort of car pool for MD/VA.

Player-1

Smash Legend
lol my fault. I'm pretty tired..

I meant Location. Also when you get your top players confirmed, be sure to put them in your title to add more hype. ;)

I'll let my region know, we'll see what happens. I'm sure their will be some sort of car pool for MD/VA.
yeah, that's why i was asking for top players from your region if they were coming, I didn't want to put GA in the title at first because people and their stereotypes of "lol GA barlw scene no hype at all" but now that i have top players confirmed I'll put it in

Top Bottom