• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
Wonder how many infractions you'll get for censor-dodging.

Unless you're in with the mods...

Either way, the Pokemon comics > that "F*ck Yeah" sh*t.

<3 the Mew one.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
I know I haven't posted here in a while, but I must say: What on earth is wrong with Northwest Vista's parking? I got here at 6:40 and it was already 3/4 full. Sheesh.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I love the Pokemon ones, haha. Just put them in hidden message tags like Suspect said.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
dang this tournament sounds like fun

suspect you played scott pilgrim yet? me and castro are at the 3rd level, ****s hard :<

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
If I came down for a day this weekend, would anyone be interested in playing some Brawl and going to see Scott Pilgrim?

Suspect

Smash Hero
I would but the cash I have left needs to last me until I get paid again next week. Spending $1,400 to fix my car and such bruised my wallet :(

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'll update the first post with Big Boss' event once we get into September and he makes a topic for it in the Southwest/Tournament Listings thread.

It sounds like fun, too, and I'll also be 21 by then, so I just might be able to drink a few.
K Prime and I should play a drunk MM.
lol.

Suspect

Smash Hero
drunk tourny.

no one is allowed to enter until they have consumed massive amounts of alcohol

nike house them, i'll walk home

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
Suspect's been there every time I've played Brawl drunk lol.

I could barely mortar slide lol. Our Snake-Luigi team reigned supreme that night, though. :]

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
@ nike real men drink beer jk just give one of us grownups the money to buy your nasty jager.

@ espy what is your drink of prefrence ill buy you a 6 pack for a belated birthday present.

Sonic_King

Smash Apprentice
bring some wine for me.. and i'll kill that **** in a min.. ;) o yeah bigboss can u get ur parents to cook some spring/eggrolls and with some soy sauce like at tofer's house pik a nik tourney.. i was gettin like 5 plates of them motha truckas..

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
bring some wine for me.. and i'll kill that **** in a min.. ;) o yeah bigboss can u get ur parents to cook some spring/eggrolls and with some soy sauce like at tofer's house pik a nik tourney.. i was gettin like 5 plates of them motha truckas..
Dude, wine would take forever to get a buzz...

I don't think we'll be doing an Asian-style cuisine, SK. Laurel and Tofer were gonna whip up some Mexican food, I believe.

Suspect

Smash Hero
lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo@wine

reminds me of whobo 2

also, greyfox has brought blazblue talk to the SA srk thread and it's my fault :(

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
Could have 5-6 new players according to this Squaw newcomer. They currently have smashfests on weekends (sounds pretty chill w/food and stuff), and need new players that can beat them. Let's see if we can help them out, SA. :)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
This new player named Squaw was talking about possibly hosting something this weekend.
We should make an attempt to greet his group.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Well now that schools on again you guys should be able to fine some more brawl players looking to give their money away lol

Also my bro is back in HS and I'm sure there's plenty of kids there willing to play in tournys I met some kids at the library close to my house who showed potential cause they hated ffas and smash ball so that's a start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom