• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Shadow Claw IV" (A Mewtwo Combo Video)

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
@ Phenom- Oh, we've been working on this for a few months now. It will appear quite polished when it is released. :)

Animal

Smash Lord
legit. taj beat me in round 2 pools bahh. i knew i didnt stand a chance tho haha

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
don't worry guys, i'm not in every combo this time like with shadowclaw 3... wait, what's shadowclaw 3? :)

i'm excited to finally be featured in a shadowclaw video!!!!

tw1n

Smash Champion
Hahahahaha awesome trailer man.

But I'm sure most people don't realize what happens when M2 grab releases spaces from their Up B's.
Correct me if I am wrong, but they don't get their jump back right?

Pi

Smash Hero
Hahahahaha awesome trailer man.

But I'm sure most people don't realize what happens when M2 grab releases spaces from their Up B's.
Correct me if I am wrong, but they don't get their jump back right?
na they dont
you get your jump back if you're thrown from a grab, or (not sure) hit out of a grab

grab release = no jump back, but you can UB, air dodge, downb, whatever

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
Wobbles actually showed me that you can hit someone out of the grab and they won't get their jump back. as long as you weren't throwing them. Very useful for teams and IC's. :D

AXE 09

Smash Master
Wobbles actually showed me that you can hit someone out of the grab and they won't get their jump back. as long as you weren't throwing them. Very useful for teams and IC's. :D
I remember the first time Wobbles did this to me. He grabbed me out of my double jump, then Fsmashed me with nana. I was so confused when I didn't have my second jump, and he just pointed at me and laughed lolol. I miss Wobbles so much.

When is SCIV going to be released??

Iron Dragon

Smash Lord
We have a date! October 1st. Same day I'm seeing Muse. Oh what a day that will be :D

Any news on the Forward combo video that no one's talked about yet or even thought about? Yeah make it happen bro :D
thats what im saying. F3 trailer is hella old LOL.

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
Forward's Everlasting Raging Emasculating Combos Towards Innocent Orphaned Nerds.

Forward's Rez...E.R.E.C.T.I.O.N.

This is kinda fun. :D

Top Bottom