• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GDX Presents: K.U.B. Brawl Biweeklys 8/28

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I want to thank everyone for coming out for the first K.U.B. biweeklys (aka Kid, U're Bad). Here are the results:

Doubles:

1: Hrnut + Hbox ($30) :falco: & :metaknight: / :wario:
2: Radix + Gallax ($20) :snake: & :metaknight: / :snake: & :metaknight:
3: GDX + Kyon ($10) :diddy: / :peach:
4: Walnut + Xdeth :metaknight: & :snake: / :metaknight:
5: Dtorr + H1roshi :zerosuitsamus: / :gw: & :kirby:
5: CRSN + Sensei :zelda: & :pt: / :mario2: / :luigi2:

Singles:

GDX and Hrnut split 1st place

1: Hrnut (split: $30) :falco: / :snake:
1: GDX (split: $25) :diddy:
3: Gallax ($12) :marth: / :snake:
4: Hbox ($8) :wario:
5: Dtorr ($5) :zerosuitsamus:
5: Kyon ($5) :peach:
7: Radix :snake:
7: xYz :falco:
9: Walnut :metaknight:
9: Renki :shiek:
9: Fearless :metaknight: / :olimar:
9: Sensei :mario2: / :luigi2:
13: Neku :rob:
13: Untouched :marth:
13: C.R.Z :fox:
13: Xdeth :rob: / :gw:
17: CRSN :zelda: / :pt:

gallax

Smash Hero
I dont think ive ever had a great a set EVER as the one i had with Hrnut. That was a phenomenal set. I think what made it was my 2 stock win on brinstar then him coming back o 3 stock me then the most EPIC game 5 match EVER. I still lost 3-2 though. So close, but dangit!!! I keep losin to the Pr's 3-2 lol.

I also forfeited LF's in game 3 against GDX. He was pissing me off. I never thought i woulda heard gd goin on like taht during a match. Im not gonna sit there and listen to that.

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
So I lost to Kyon AGAIN lol. I swear one of these days, I'll figure out a way to beat him. Guess my Luigi still needs a bit of work. Also, Hungrybox's Wario is TOO GOOD.

P.S. Yo Walnut, you see why I go Ice Climbers on MK now? :laugh:

Exdeath

Smash Master
I also used G&W in doubles and Meta Knight in singles.

Hungrybox is already ridiculous with Wario. He pulls off the most ridiculous combos that shouldn't work at all but do anyway, like Fair>Fart against Kyon.

In other news, I don't think that I missed running into a single C4/mine this tournament. Get at me.

Exdeath

Smash Master
I also forfeited LF's in game 3 against GDX. He was pissing me off. I never thought i woulda heard gd goin on like taht during a match. Im not gonna sit there and listen to that.
What did GDX do? All I recall is him ledge hogging you for an early kill, putting on ~41% almost right away, and then you rage-quitting.

Who's wii was the one where me and hrnut was playing? U should upload the double snake matches lol.
That was GDX' Wii.

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
fest/tourney was good, we are back in the UK now :)

fearless/steve-thanks for everything man, you are too good.thanks for driving my cousin and i to your house and to the gate, if your in london anytime give me a shout.

Walnut/lance- lol you gave me some jokes, you had a good met and snake, maybe ill play your mario one day, you shouldnt give up on him :)

kyon - lol you gave me jokes too, your peach reminds me of someones in the UK, keep it up dude lol you were definatly a character.

Radix - good snake and meta.prob the best meta i played while i was there, good ****.

GDX - thanks for hosting and everything man, good to see you, nice diddy cong.

hungrybox - amazing spacing dude, couldnt belive you picked up wario the day before with your spacing and timing. look forward to playing you in melee and brawl in the future.was cool talking to you.

sensei - good mario was good, thanks for the dittos man lol keep repin mario

Hrnut- GG, you have a good snake, hope we playagain soon.

you were all great, im sure ill be in orlando next year, ill be sure to get in touch.thanks again you guys.

Exdeath

Smash Master

fearless/steve-thanks for everything man, you are too good.thanks for driving my cousin and i to your house and to the gate, if your in london anytime give me a shout.

Walnut/lance- lol you gave me some jokes, you had a good met and snake, maybe ill play your mario one day, you shouldnt give up on him :)

kyon - lol you gave me jokes too, your peach reminds me of someones in the UK, keep it up dude lol you were definatly a character.

Radix - good snake and meta.prob the best meta i played while i was there, good ****.

hungrybox - amazing spacing dude, couldnt belive you picked up wario the day before with your spacing and timing. look forward to playing you in melee and brawl in the future.was cool talking to you.

you were all great, im sure ill be in orlando next year, ill be sure to get in touch.thanks again you guys.
It was cool having you guys over. I wish that I recognized your tag, so that we could have talked about Code Geass.

Toneh

Smash Lord

yeah, it was kinda random hearing u guys were all the way from london lol. Thanks for comin out and keep improving. Next time I wanna see some 3 stocks on us.

You know where to find us again, or if some strange reason tickets to london cost $50 we'll come hang out over there ;)

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master

It was nice meeting you too. I'll be here waiting for both of you sexy guys XD

Top Bottom